who's TEAM are you on???

DeletedUser3227

we have never claimed to be at war with ds, we have claimed that DOGS and ~DS~ have been attacking us about a week b4 the break, and to only have taken 4 vills between ya's?

what team have also stated is that we are and have been at war with ta1 for sometime,

Side 1:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TA1
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 698
Side 2: 195
Difference: 503

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 11
Difference: 55

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,127,285
Side 2: 490,776
Difference: 2,636,509

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 346,372
Side 2: 66,782
Difference: 279,590

image.php

and just remember johny boi, that it was you who in ur declaration was rude, arrogant and flamming. and like i have always said i will meet people with the same respect they meet me with. dont go sooking to mummy now.

DeletedUser

yeah but that was a pnp, your supposed to be rude about the subject, thats the point maxy baby.

its you who is using underhanded tactics, in a futile attempt to weaken DOGS. but then i expect nothing less from a tribe that merges to steal to number one spot and takes in refugees.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3227

wow we have some flame baiter here dont we? lol, i quite like a good flame fest so im happy either way, its not me running to my mummy because some players are flamming me, and didnt you take in PoR players whilst waring them?

what underhand tactics are you talking about? alls fair in love and war, and no rules have been broken, so what is underhanded?

DeletedUser

wow we have some flame baiter here dont we? lol, i quite like a good flame fest so im happy either way, its not me running to my mummy because some players are flamming me, and didnt you take in PoR players whilst waring them?

what underhand tactics are you talking about? alls fair in love and war, and no rules have been broken, so what is underhanded?

alright not underhanded... cowardly then, do u like that word any better? :icon_wink:

nb: we took por players that had working relationships with existing dog members and were vouched for by them! these PoR players never took part in the war against us.

DeletedUser3227

alright not underhanded... cowardly then, do u like that word any better? :icon_wink:

nb: we took por players that had working relationships with existing dog members and were vouched for by them! these PoR players never took part in the war against us.

blah blah blah, so your refugees are ok but, our "so called refugees" are not, rofl

you guys seem to contadict your selves all the time, it really is begining to look bad.

hey just remember its not my members that are unhappy with me, its your members that want to leave you. and just so you know we wont be giving them up as refugees :)

DeletedUser

I popin through several accounts if I can be bothered to :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

we have never claimed to be at war with ds, we have claimed that DOGS and ~DS~ have been attacking us about a week b4 the break, and to only have taken 4 vills between ya's?

what team have also stated is that we are and have been at war with ta1 for sometime,

Side 1:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TA1
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 698
Side 2: 195
Difference: 503

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 11
Difference: 55

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,127,285
Side 2: 490,776
Difference: 2,636,509

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 346,372
Side 2: 66,782
Difference: 279,590

image.php

and just remember johny boi, that it was you who in ur declaration was rude, arrogant and flamming. and like i have always said i will meet people with the same respect they meet me with. dont go sooking to mummy now.

Enzyme should be included with those stats too as they've merged into you within those 3 months

DeletedUser

Attacks

if your not at war with us y all the attacks deadmax?

DeletedUser

Actually he did say he's been at war with TA! for some time. its ~DS~ and Dogs they haven't been.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

blah blah blah, so your refugees are ok but, our "so called refugees" are not, rofl

you guys seem to contadict your selves all the time, it really is begining to look bad.

hey just remember its not my members that are unhappy with me, its your members that want to leave you. and just so you know we wont be giving them up as refugees :)

blah blah blah, your starting to repeat yourself now.

whos leaving max? your just stirring the pooh bacause you think if you say it enough times some of our members might think its true.

your trying to plan the seed of decention where decention seeds dont grow! it wont work mate.

man up and lets get down to the fighting!

DeletedUser

I think there is one difference between the two tribes at the moment not yet mentioned:

Dogs are allied with the no2 tribe in K44, TEAM are nobling out the no2 tribe in K45. Because of this I do kind of expect early victories to go to DOGS, although i cant see any kind of long term victory. PnP time: TEAM will win through, hehe