who's TEAM are you on???

DeletedUser

no merge here my friend hefty, more so an aggressive take over of k44, dogs are doomed, there members want to leave, we will take a few more of there members yes, but lots will die from our axes, we will take in the dogs members who want out of being pushed around by selfish leadership, any1 else will just become food.

So Dogs are like, gonna bite TEAM?
And Team won't bite but take some Dogs tooth first and then bite Dogs back?

Nayyy.

:(. I hope it's a proper war. Without any merging, ofcourse a couple of players always jump ships from here to there but then this could be a good-proper war in UK2.

I don't know anyone from Dogs, they kicked good PoR bum. But, I know a few TEAM members and so I will root for TEAM, I will bring my bunch of cheerleaders around soon for you guys :lol:.

How come TEAM didn't declare on DOGS?

In my understanding, DOGS declaring on TEAM means they are ready for it, unlike what Max is stating about members being unhappy. Max, could you put down any proofs or reasons why you think DOGS members are unhappy?

Fight well guys. :)

- Vic

DeletedUser

Sorry saint, mail from the dogs side can't be shown here. The identitiy of the players who sent them are an asset to TEAM, and we won't give it up easily.

It will also be a proper war since we plan to eat their members that have no brains. :p

@TEAM not declaring: Look in the other thread. Namely this.

DeletedUser

Can someone please have a core war on this world, we're trying our best on the rim but it's not actually attracting attention. I'd like to see you war until one emerged victorious without taking in most of the enemies members along the way.

Core... C~C's the only one expanding by proper wars instead of merging. Another name would be DOGS against PoR (ah! yes).

- Vic

DeletedUser

no merge here my friend hefty, more so an aggressive take over of k44, dogs are doomed, there members want to leave, we will take a few more of there members yes, but lots will die from our axes, we will take in the dogs members who want out of being pushed around by selfish leadership, any1 else will just become food.

realistically mate, you dont have a large enough hold on K44 to take it, you made your move too early which is why your trying to recruit with a PR spin about a 'unhappy tribe'.

were not enzyme, your not going to beat us with words. your actually going to have to fight! r u sure your little villages in K44 r up for it?? haha :icon_razz:

DOGS have beaten larger enemies before (its our hoobby) your tribe will be added to the list.

good luck.

DeletedUser3227

dogs have been attacking TEAM b4 the xmas break, along with there ally ~DS~. they dragged this onto themselves.
dogs feel us attacking 1 of ~DS~ members was good enough to declare war. but what there leaders failed to relize is that ~DS~ actually attacked us b4 along time b4 we attacked back.

Bonus village (504|419) K45 490 DeAdMaX [TEAM] ernesteen37 [~PD~] 2009-11-05 13:20:07

but i guess ~DS~ didnt tell you that? also i know there members are not happy with going to war with TEAM over an ally who has never helped DOGS in the past.

DeletedUser

dogs have been attacking TEAM b4 the xmas break, along with there ally ~DS~. they dragged this onto themselves.
dogs feel us attacking 1 of ~DS~ members was good enough to declare war. but what there leaders failed to relize is that ~DS~ actually attacked us b4 along time b4 we attacked back.

Bonus village (504|419) K45 490 DeAdMaX [TEAM] ernesteen37 [~PD~] 2009-11-05 13:20:07

but i guess ~DS~ didnt tell you that? also i know there members are not happy with going to war with TEAM over an ally who has never helped DOGS in the past.

really? well i know thats a lie! we had information from one of your members you were planning on expanding into K44.

thats why you merged with enzyme im guessing? because you knew you wouldnt stand a chance against us without it!

good job on the merger btw you earned your tribe a lot of respect there, you didnt come off as a bunch of rank watching point whores who merged to steal the number one spot off Virtus. ;)

and ~D-S~ are our closest and most valued ally! you will see how much they help 'in game'

say goodbye to your villages mate, your behind on the rent and your about to be evicted. im looking foward to seeing what its like in K45. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Firstly, any decent tribe would have plans to invade non-friendly k's beside their own teritorry nobb.

Secondly, the enzyme merge was done because of our fear of you guys. *shudder*

Third, maybe you forgot who was number one before all the merges started happening. I remember they were called TEAM I think. :3

Finally, I hope you guys taste good, cause once were done with you, you wouldn't be fit to be fed to the... erm... dogs... XD

DeletedUser3227

from what i hear your just a internal nobling scared little boy, i doubt ill lose any vills to you.

any way it seems the dogs camp is unhappy with your leadership mr nobler......

pnppart1.png

pnppart2.png

but i could wrong, seems ur members are not prepared to commit suicide for you my friend!

DeletedUser5475

I'm not 15 look at my prof. your references are misplaced.

I think that message was fabricated. Unless I see an author you made it up.

DeletedUser

I'm not 15 look at my prof. your references are misplaced.

I think that message was fabricated. Unless I see an author you made it up.
Wonderful response. Digging for clues? :icon_wink:

In any case, looks like all doesn't seem well in the heartland of dog country like you thought. :lol:

DeletedUser5475

Wonderful response. Digging for clues? :icon_wink:

In any case, looks like all doesn't seem well in the heartland of dog country like you thought. :lol:

what? you've proven nothing. You have shown that cotham thinks I'm 15 and doesn't like the council. He defected we all know that....duh.....

DeletedUser

what? you've proven nothing. You have shown that cotham thinks I'm 15 and doesn't like the council. He defected we all know that....duh.....
Its interesting how you think cotham was talking to himself.

You're right though, weve proven nothing. Go on and believe that we have fabricated those mails. :)

DeletedUser

well im sure if i messaged afew of your new enzyme players to see if they wanted to join us, they'd have something to say about you.

but i wouldn't, because we dont take refugees, unlike some *cough* jonipetra *cough*.

anyway as i said, good luck. if you beat us on the field ill be surprised!

you couldnt even beat enzyme thats why you hugged them to death. haha

DeletedUser

well im sure if i messaged afew of your new enzyme players to see if they wanted to join us, they'd have something to say about you.

but i wouldn't, because we dont take refugees, unlike some *cough* jonipetra *cough*.

anyway as i said, good luck. if you beat us on the field ill be surprised!

you couldnt even beat enzyme thats why you hugged them to death. haha
Good luck to you too then. ^_^

I hope your bite is bigger than your bark. :3

DeletedUser5475

Good luck to you too then. ^_^

I hope your bite is bigger than your bark. :3

ask PoR...oh wait....maybe odin....well you have a few of them stragglers but some of them have even been bitten.....smack! where the crap have they been...not in K44

DeletedUser

ask PoR...oh wait....maybe odin....well you have a few of them stragglers but some of them have even been bitten.....smack! where the crap have they been...not in K44
Good job then!! ^_^

I hope is team is next. :D

DeletedUser

from what i hear your just a internal nobling scared little boy, i doubt ill lose any vills to you.

any way it seems the dogs camp is unhappy with your leadership mr nobler......

pnppart1.png

pnppart2.png

but i could wrong, seems ur members are not prepared to commit suicide for you my friend!

max, your 'proof' has shocked me to the very core!!!!! i feel as though im surrounded by enemies! what ever will i do? :icon_eek:

oh and also on a completly seperate topic everyone, heres a message that an anonymous TEAM member sent to me afew days ago....

dogsl.gif

well well well... theres nothing like being honest, is there maxy!! :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

i hope the point im trying to make concerning your proof hasnt fallen on deaf ears?

Last edited by a moderator: