who's TEAM are you on???

DeletedUser3227

when ur members leave ill post the whole convo for you, i have no need to make up this up, but well done on ur fabricated mail. ;)

DeletedUser

when ur members leave ill post the whole convo for you, i have no need to make up this up, but well done on ur fabricated mail. ;)

fabricated mail...? i have no idea what your talking about maxy? :)

DeletedUser5293

I had the news(rumor) that D~S was the first war target for team after cleaning up TA1 for TEAM, but this comes as a surprise to me (dont know if its the same for TEAM too). As of DOGS i am ignorant of their diplomacy with ~HHS~(only thought worthy because war on two fronts is a bit hard), which i guess must be friendly because the latter is more interested in testing DCT territory,

But who knows, i might be wrong as always.

Initial and final thoughts INTERESTING DEVELOPEMENT

DeletedUser5996

DeAdMaX

COME ON i am in DOGS and the player's are 5star, are leaders have proven there capibility's, Yes some of them noble inactives maybe the just hate inactives. yes you have more points then us WOW you have points we have man power.
look at me world 1 i have defend my self from 3 W1N players with no assistance and took one heck of a lot of nukes.
We are all experianced and have standards in this game.
Sorry that we declared war on you maybe we just want to do some NOOB hunting.

We are happy with our tribe, the only people who want to join you want to join the no1 band wagon. you cann't beet us bye worlds when we turn on a tribe we turn on a tribe look at U~W they are nothing now. and from where i stand it looks like you will be joining them.

DeletedUser3227

nobody asked for your life story ;), its dogs members that are contacting me. you guys can put up this hard front on the forums but you really know what is going on behind closed doors, and so do i ;p

DeletedUser

nobody asked for your life story ;), its dogs members that are contacting me. you guys can put up this hard front on the forums but you really know what is going on behind closed doors, and so do i ;p

LOL what?

we know that you bottled it and rushed to war, because cotham couldnt hold his nerve under interigation! we know that. we also know that your not ready, and that were going to capitalize on that fact!

and also could you tell cotham to stop messaging dogs players and trying to recruit them. your propagada about the evil leadership of dogs is getting stale.

DeletedUser

This war is gonna be interested. :)

I assume most players noticed this had to happen sometime. Whilst negociating the Enzyme-Team merge with deadmax I knew this would be the future direction of the new Team. And it's not a bad one. :icon_cool:

If you think Team are not prepared, think again because I'm sure they are. What's wrong with Team taking in old Doggies ? After all dogs declared on Team so Imo they are not refugees through Team's point of view.

well im sure if i messaged afew of your new enzyme players to see if they wanted to join us, they'd have something to say about you.

but i wouldn't, because we dont take refugees, unlike some *cough* jonipetra *cough*.

you couldnt even beat enzyme thats why you hugged them to death. haha

Jonipetra was not a refugee. If he knocked on Enzyme's door, so be it, we had no diplomatic relations with Dogs whatshowever. A ship jumber is not a refugee. It's not my fault your council is crap and players would rather go to Enzyme (now team) :lol:

The Enzyme/Team war was kinda in an equilibrum. Troops died and died but no ground was conquered. We were in a breakeven and there was no point to keep wasting troops on eachother, knowing we could easily expand once merged together.

look at me world 1 i have defend my self from 3 W1N players with no assistance and took one heck of a lot of nukes.

Wow amazing, I dodged dozens of W1N nukes and sniped dozens of their trains on a couple of my vills with only 30k worth defence in total.

We are clearly not interested in your crappy bibliography, KthxBye :icon_rolleyes:

Anyways I stronly believe Dogs have bitten of more than they can chew. Good luck on both sides :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5996

Wow amazing, I dodged dozens of W1N nukes and sniped dozens of their trains on a couple of my vills with only 30k worth defence in total.

all that proves is you cann't take the brunt of there nukes.

also a player under the name dees has never existed on world 1 so what was your name?

DeletedUser

Actually Dees was very active on uk1, cant remember what tribe, but he was fighting OWNED there, and put up a good fight.

DeletedUser

all that proves is you cann't take the brunt of there nukes.

also a player under the name dees has never existed on world 1 so what was your name?

It doesn't show he couldn't take the brunt of the nukes. It shows he played wisely, carefully, biding his time and taking them out the smart way.

No-one can survive a big tribe waging on them on their own with no tactics.

No wars consist of 2 sides just running at each other, (no matter how many dodgy movies you've watched)

if you don't dodge and snipe you're probably not very smart

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Guys get back to Team and Dogs please, W1N's inability to be able to take out a couple of players (or a players ability to withstand W1N - however you want to look at it) is not the purpose of this thread.

Thanks.[/ke]

DeletedUser

Based on the location of the most aggressive members, I'd say team will probably take a few villages before Dogs truly start to regain any sort of control of K44.

We may be looking at a long war though, depending on how the first attacks go and how actively both sides are able to catch the attacks and show their defense.

I'd say at least 2-3 weeks or so before any show of realistic noblings.. if the support is strong at the start...

DeletedUser

Long war, yes very long this world is highly geared towards the defender. Good luck everyone :D....

Im not very good at this PnP thing am I :icon_rolleyes::icon_razz:

DeletedUser5475

well if TEAM keep getting lucky noble hits then nobody will be taking the first blood for awhile....

DeletedUser44

I am lookin forward to this war , we could tell this would happen sooner or later
So being on the front line i am looking forward to all these of nukes hitting me this week [so i can do frontline video news reporting:lol:]

i wish dogs and team the best of luck and may the best tribe win

DeletedUser5475

After all that has been said, I am going to close w/ this:

First, I apologize to everyone for getting caught up in this "flame war." I knew I was putting myself out on the ledge as this was my first PnP and as this truly is my first world ever. But I seemed to take the comments a little too personally.

I started this world as a personal reference of a rl friend in the premade dogs. Nobbler was hesitant to bring me in as I was new but my friend vouched for me and literally said, "if he sucks we'll just kick him out later."

With my friend and other's advice and guidance I worked myself up in the tribe and gained the respect of many of the original dogs. I did not do this through talking a lot in the forums or pming the dukes constantly, I did this with my actions. From the very beginning of this world I have been one of the most aggressive of the dogs and my ODA rating shows that. Time and time again I have shown myself a good leader in the tribe, not only with words but as stated earlier, with actions. They are too long to list here but if you are seriously interested, PM me and I will tell you my screw ups and victories without bias.

It is sad that some dogs were not there from the beginning to witness these actions, but I will continue to do my best for the tribe and, as I already have been doing, create more moments of leading by actions.

I have already done this by making the first coordinated assault on TEAM post declaration. I would not count jonipetra's losses as part of the war as I believe he was a refugee. You can argue it any way you want, but he was in ODIN who everyone knew we were at war with, he asked for an invite to dogs as ODIN were falling, we declined b/c we were not going to take anyone from the tribe that betrayed us and planned to noble him, so he went to enzyme and eventually TEAM.

john you to can jump ship if you like? im sure you know what im talking about, no1 is happy there, if your tribe is smart enough to see dogs future is limited, you will be looking to get out fast!

Look at my stats. I have one tribe change, into dogs. I will not jump ship. I will be a dog until they disband or I get rimmed. I know several others, some I would consider my PA's that have this same devotion and I hope all of dogs have the same.

So lets make it easy for you then by asking a simple question, do you think that everyone in DOGS is absolutely loyal to leadership? :)

When two members have a dispute over a noble claim and come to you for a decision you are going to anger one of them, simple fact. I will bet there are members that are not happy with decisions I have made in the past as most everyone believes themselves to be in the right and it may have even been the only run in they had with me personally. I do the best with what I've been taught is fair and what evidence was brought to me to make the most fair decision possible.

I am very disappointed with TEAM in general so far. All they have done is use slander and politics in an attempt to tear apart dogs from the inside out rather than fighting the old fashioned way, with axes.

They claim to be so strong and big but look at this:
Side 1:
Tribes: ~D-S~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,646
Side 2: 1,051
Difference: 12,595

image.php

this is our ally (as everyone knows) who dees specifically and many others bombs on us for keeping. You can make what excuses you like but TEAM have already claimed to be at war with ~d-s~ and so far they are losing to a tribe not even in the top ten.

Long war, yes very long this world is highly geared towards the defender. Good luck everyone :D....

Im not very good at this PnP thing am I :icon_rolleyes::icon_razz:

This is the only player in TEAM I would say I truly have respect for as of now. he is straight to the point, he doesn't underestimate his opponent and you can tell he is here to play the game not the politics. I can now see why so many give him the respect I now personally believe he deserves.

This makes me deathly afraid of hitting him personally now. However, I hope that samjw knows (as I'm sure he does), when the time comes, I will not hesitate to send my troops to his village. :p

I don't care if you take the time to read that but I want you to know I will be following samjw's example and will no longer be participating in these useless bickering sessions. GLHF and may the best tribe win.

DeletedUser

After all that has been said, I am going to close w/ this:

First, I apologize to everyone for getting caught up in this "flame war." I knew I was putting myself out on the ledge as this was my first PnP and as this truly is my first world ever. But I seemed to take the comments a little too personally.

I started this world as a personal reference of a rl friend in the premade dogs. Nobbler was hesitant to bring me in as I was new but my friend vouched for me and literally said, "if he sucks we'll just kick him out later."

With my friend and other's advice and guidance I worked myself up in the tribe and gained the respect of many of the original dogs. I did not do this through talking a lot in the forums or pming the dukes constantly, I did this with my actions. From the very beginning of this world I have been one of the most aggressive of the dogs and my ODA rating shows that. Time and time again I have shown myself a good leader in the tribe, not only with words but as stated earlier, with actions. They are too long to list here but if you are seriously interested, PM me and I will tell you my screw ups and victories without bias.

It is sad that some dogs were not there from the beginning to witness these actions, but I will continue to do my best for the tribe and, as I already have been doing, create more moments of leading by actions.

I have already done this by making the first coordinated assault on TEAM post declaration. I would not count jonipetra's losses as part of the war as I believe he was a refugee. You can argue it any way you want, but he was in ODIN who everyone knew we were at war with, he asked for an invite to dogs as ODIN were falling, we declined b/c we were not going to take anyone from the tribe that betrayed us and planned to noble him, so he went to enzyme and eventually TEAM.

Look at my stats. I have one tribe change, into dogs. I will not jump ship. I will be a dog until they disband or I get rimmed. I know several others, some I would consider my PA's that have this same devotion and I hope all of dogs have the same.

When two members have a dispute over a noble claim and come to you for a decision you are going to anger one of them, simple fact. I will bet there are members that are not happy with decisions I have made in the past as most everyone believes themselves to be in the right and it may have even been the only run in they had with me personally. I do the best with what I've been taught is fair and what evidence was brought to me to make the most fair decision possible.

I am very disappointed with TEAM in general so far. All they have done is use slander and politics in an attempt to tear apart dogs from the inside out rather than fighting the old fashioned way, with axes.

They claim to be so strong and big but look at this:
Side 1:
Tribes: ~D-S~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,646
Side 2: 1,051
Difference: 12,595

image.php

this is our ally (as everyone knows) who dees specifically and many others bombs on us for keeping. You can make what excuses you like but TEAM have already claimed to be at war with ~d-s~ and so far they are losing to a tribe not even in the top ten.

This is the only player in TEAM I would say I truly have respect for as of now. he is straight to the point, he doesn't underestimate his opponent and you can tell he is here to play the game not the politics. I can now see why so many give him the respect I now personally believe he deserves.

This makes me deathly afraid of hitting him personally now. However, I hope that samjw knows (as I'm sure he does), when the time comes, I will not hesitate to send my troops to his village. :p

I don't care if you take the time to read that but I want you to know I will be following samjw's example and will no longer be participating in these useless bickering sessions. GLHF and may the best tribe win.

i will continue to take part in the flaming when i can be bothered, i enjoy it! :icon_razz: