Why do noobs bother?

DeletedUser

From what I understand the first two tribes you put there merged to form what they are known as today.

Do you see a future where TuToR will merge to remain the world power?

DeletedUser

Are you saying that merges shouldn't be allowed? Bi! never merged with anyone, hence they remained one of the smallest tribes throughout UK4... They made 404 disband and their members ran to Bi! which is not a merge but simply a good solution and a good use of villages :D W1N merged, yes, would have made the world more interesting if they did not but they did and now are dominating the rank 1 spot

DeletedUser

Locutas of Borg
Opponents defeated: 1.761 (219.)
Tribe: RaGe
» Write message
» Add to Address book
» Highlight on map
» Invite to tribe
» Add as friend
» User file (external link)

Villages Coordinates Points
Kathryn Janeway 527|467 283
Locutas of Borgs village 528|467 3.176

Does this not sum up the skill of Rage? Congratulations on a wholly pathetic milestone and the fantastic farming opportunities from nobling a farm right NEXT DOOR to you, despite the abundance of better targets.

Discuss.

RaGe Mhmm

I don't know much about these lot. BUT from what TWstats and the nobling status says and prooves they don't look like the full ticket. http://uk7.tribalwars.co.uk/guest.php?screen=map&x=528&y=467
That link says it all really he had a few options will nobling. He could of nobled a barb which was bigger than the one he took and way futher away from his main village which makes farming hauls better. You would think he is a OFF player unless he has spear nukes underneath that 3k village :lol: He could of even taken out that 1.7k player below him...

Tut Tut...

James

DeletedUser5175

Style I completely agree that the noble choice was questionable, I wouldn't write off the entire RAGE tribe though not by a long shot they do have capable players within their ranks - in almost every tribe there are questionable enoblements made, If later on in the world (when all of tutor have nobled) tutor have 100% player enoblements i will be very surprised and impressed.

Also the world has seen what two enoblements? and your making assumptions over the quality of the other 54 players based on how one player nobled? how is that an indication of the entire tribes nobling tactics/choices? im not going to assume Tutor are 100% 1337 noblers because nauz has nobled a player not a barb

As for the reference to TW stats indicating the entire tribe 'don't look the full ticket' can you elaborate on that? For example they have 97.7% of tutors OD score ~ thats not a huge difference. So is it the points difference? Its not that big a gap in points or rank :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Style I completely agree that the noble choice was questionable, I wouldn't write off the entire RAGE tribe though not by a long shot they do have capable players within their ranks - in almost every tribe there are questionable enoblements made, If later on in the world (when all of tutor have nobled) tutor have 100% player enoblements i will be very surprised and impressed.

I admit I was a little OTT but sometimes it only takes one person & one opinion to give a statement it's passway to a fact. You must of heard of Sir Cornish from .Net speeds?? Perfect example for you... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Actually the funny thing is Nauz will be one of the first people to noble a barb (blush)

DeletedUser

Talking of noobs, oh hi Nauz!

Tyranny
Opponents defeated: 1.951 (263.)
Tribe: TuToR

[001] Eye of The Storm 447|498 4.184
[002] Waste of A Noble? 449|496 195
[003] Another Wasted Noble? 448|495 185

DeletedUser

From what I understand the first two tribes you put there merged to form what they are known as today.

Do you see a future where TuToR will merge to remain the world power?

Also the world has seen what two enoblements? and your making assumptions over the quality of the other 54 players based on how one player nobled? how is that an indication of the entire tribes nobling tactics/choices? im not going to assume Tutor are 100% 1337 noblers because nauz has nobled a player not a barb

As for the reference to TW stats indicating the entire tribe 'don't look the full ticket' can you elaborate on that? For example they have 97.7% of tutors OD score ~ thats not a huge difference. So is it the points difference? Its not that big a gap in points or rank :icon_confused:

Tyranny

No argument here; Nauzhror is a noob. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8643

Tyranny

wot? no flames for the mighty one?

At least my barb was over 200 points and i only took one

and it is already way above the average point count for a village in this world and has produced more troops then many others have in their main (only) village.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let me tell you the full story.

Nauz before the world even came out, specified that he was gonna do a 90% D start up and noble barbs i.e. play like *simetrik* on UK6. He was trying to prove that a D start up can be effective if played correctly. I am guessing now he is trying to see if nobling barbs can be as effective

DeletedUser

Tyranny

:icon_eek: Nobling Questionable I think I can take back my point with Borg unfortunately but I am sure this is just for giggles... Watch them 190 point villages turn into 4k ASAP :icon_redface:

DeletedUser1511

Let me tell you the full story.

Nauz before the world even came out, specified that he was gonna do a 90% D start up and noble barbs i.e. play like *simetrik* on UK6. He was trying to prove that a D start up can be effective if played correctly. I am guessing now he is trying to see if nobling barbs can be as effective

That still doesnt change the fact that the same logic which was used to flame the first player, should be used to flame Nauz.

It seriously must be annoying to have that many fanbois.

You guys put Zard to shame :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

That still doesnt change the fact that the same logic which was used to flame the first player, should be used to flame Nauz.

It seriously must be annoying to have that many fanbois.

You guys put Zard to shame :icon_neutral:

No no, I stated in previous posts that I would withdraw ALL my flames if Locutas came up and said "Well, I'm 90% D startup on this world".

His choice for nobling (and indeed Nauz's) are foolish UNLESS he insists he is 90% D (like Nauz currently) in which case, all will be forgiven and I will hail his decision as the right one to do.

DeletedUser

Tyranny

Yes, this is TuToR being a bit hipocritical :icon_redface: (or at least Nauz not realising Ade has posted about Borg's bad nobling). However, He's picked up one bonus village with 100% extra iron (that adds to 7200 if you're mine whoring mid/endgame right?) which he can then ship around his other villages. Also very useful at the early stages for LC (and we all know that Nauz the cat loooooves his LC). Another bonus village picked up - 10% extra population. This means that he gets an extra 2,400 population later on (adding up to a nuke/ defensive village with 25,000 possible troops?).

Another thing, Nauz has an insane amount of troops, probably enough to defend any attacks on all of his villages.

tl;dr: Nauz nobled strategically. (Yes he bonus/barb nobled, but he nicked the decent bonuses for late game). Borg also grabbed one such bonus village (100% bonus wood).

They both nobled relatively tactically for late game production. (Whether Borg realised this or not, we do not know).

P.S. Yes I do enjoy the overuse of brackets :icon_razz:

DeletedUser1511

Yes, this is TuToR being a bit hipocritical :icon_redface: (or at least Nauz not realising Ade has posted about Borg's bad nobling). However, He's picked up one bonus village with 100% extra iron (that adds to 7200 if you're mine whoring mid/endgame right?) which he can then ship around his other villages. Also very useful at the early stages for LC (and we all know that Nauz the cat loooooves his LC). Another bonus village picked up - 10% extra population. This means that he gets an extra 2,400 population later on (adding up to a nuke/ defensive village with 25,000 possible troops?).

Another thing, Nauz has an insane amount of troops, probably enough to defend any attacks on all of his villages.

tl;dr: Nauz nobled strategically. (Yes he bonus/barb nobled, but he nicked the decent bonuses for late game). Borg also grabbed one such bonus village (100% bonus wood).

They both nobled relatively tactically for late game production. (Whether Borg realised this or not, we do not know).

P.S. Yes I do enjoy the overuse of brackets :icon_razz:
"Late game"? :lol::lol::lol:

Since when does nuaz play that long?

He will be around what a month, will this "strat" have worked by then ?

DeletedUser

Can we get this discussion off of Nauzh, and back to how it started please.

DeletedUser5175

Can we get this discussion off of Nauzh, and back to how it started please.

You prefer it when people are flaming Locatus of Borg rather than Nauz :icon_rolleyes:

If you'd bother to read the OP you'd see it was all about Locatus of Borg 'wasting' his noble on a barb

Locutas of Borg
Opponents defeated: 1.761 (219.)
Tribe: RaGe
» Write message
» Add to Address book
» Highlight on map
» Invite to tribe
» Add as friend

Kathryn Janeway 527|467 283
Locutas of Borgs village 528|467 3.176
Thats fine ey? but when we talk about Nauz it's off topic? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I just dont want to see another topic become a never ending discussion of Nauzh............I mean, there should be a sign saying dont feed Nauzh ego permanently on these forums.

DeletedUser

I just dont want to see another topic become a never ending discussion of Nauzh............I mean, there should be a sign saying dont feed Nauzh ego permanently on these forums.

Rules of the forum:
Don't feed the nauz ego
Stay off the off-topic
And keep your trolls on a lead

Failure to do so could result in fines of up to 100 infractions.

Last edited by a moderator: