Why has Hiatus not been rimmed yet? Is it because Virtus are cowards or because Hiatus is a tribe ho

• Thread starter DeletedUser2765
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2765

[ke]The title is not my view of the matter, it is simply the accusations the two were throwing at eachother in another thread.

Go ahead and tear eachother apart you guys.

~Kriegy[/ke]

DeletedUser

Lol .. Couldn't bother opening one by myself earlier ..

And Dees:
A tribe worthy of being on top would stamp out a threat to their pride on day one, especially when the odds are so stacked in their favour.
I would lose, and at little cost to Virtus, so why are they so cowardly about attacking me?

Coze you're not important enough ?
Coze you're too far away ?
Coze they don't feel like wasting nukes on you and want to focuss on more important things?

How do I know, point is you're rubbish compared to virtus and will be rimmed once jai decides to rim you, as for now ur lucky to still be here .. :icon_evil:

Edit: Kriegs you just gave the attention whore the attention he wants :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just a quick note massive credit to a senior mod, ones on .net are too scared to do anything but infract.

I'd suggest maybe Virtus may have let their focus slip elsewhere? But gotta make sure you rim people if that sort of thing breaks out on the forums, just doesn't look good guys.

DeletedUser

Ok everyone we have not rimmed Hiatus yet because he is not important enough tbh

We are not stupid we knew m8's had their new uber recruit stacked so why burn nukes??

Instead we thought ow i know lets show his new tribe what he brought on them, so we decided to send another tribe that he is involved with to the grave.

Hiatus claimed there was no victory and m8's were planning their offensive, yeah that worked out well. Hiatus we will rim you when we can be bothered but tbh at the min we just cant be bothered its more fun laughing at you and making you refugee your way around the world.

Kindest regards

Your new villa owner :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2765

[ke]What I'm interested in, is why Virtus wants to rim Hiatus in the first place. :)[/ke]

DeletedUser

Because we can, because he is a numpty, and because........we dont like him.

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Ahh see, I did not know he was a refugee. Coo coo. :p[/ke]

DeletedUser

Look, I'm sorry to be a wuss here but ... is this thread actually going to achieve anything? Those that have the remotest interest in why a single player has attracted so much animosity can surely mail or skype the Virtus leaders for one side, and then skype/mail Hiatus for the other.

Frankly, I feel pretty uncomfortable that a whole thread is devoted to posting about why ONE person is liked/disliked.

If it was about me ... yeah ... I'd be feeling really happy right now. It's not really very nice ... of course, Hiatus has considerably thicker skin than me and may well welcome this, but I hope not.

I don't think we need this. I think Juke's answer is pretty definitive.

DeletedUser

The reason Virtus want to rim Hiatus is simple....

He lead a failed tribe called august that Virtus rimmed, Hiatus still considered Virtus a bunch of noobs and decided to flame every post Virtus ever put up on the externals.
He has tribe hopped and we have sent all the tribes to the grave.

But wait

High King Hiatus claims we are still noobs with a fail leader. We are now growing tiresome of his nub comments and his incessant flaming. so we are nobeling all around him and toying with him before wiping the smug smile off his face,

But dont worry hiatus will come out of this with all of you knowing that he is a great player and a true TW legend. He was just mass attacked by a bunch of noobs with absolutley perfect timing. Now he could have rimmed our full tribe if he wanted to, He just couldnt be bothered

But wait till uk4 because then he will be playing under alias and he will show the whole world how gr8 the mighty Hiatus is, (yeah good luck with that one)

Hiatus a little message, you crying on the externals will not make this any quicker we prefer to see you squirm son, Virtus would prefer to ignore the cryings of one player and just carry on playing and enjoying the game

DeletedUser

Look, I'm sorry to be a wuss here but ... is this thread actually going to achieve anything? Those that have the remotest interest in why a single player has attracted so much animosity can surely mail or skype the Virtus leaders for one side, and then skype/mail Hiatus for the other.

Frankly, I feel pretty uncomfortable that a whole thread is devoted to posting about why ONE person is liked/disliked.

If it was about me ... yeah ... I'd be feeling really happy right now. It's not really very nice ... of course, Hiatus has considerably thicker skin than me and may well welcome this, but I hope not.

I don't think we need this. I think Juke's answer is pretty definitive.

All publicity is good publicity.

So Virtus get criticised a bit and then come out gunning all those criticisms down.
And this Hiatus guy probably becomes semi famous for a little while, there are guys who totally crave this sort of thing in tw above success.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with woundweaver, this thread really serves no purpose.

DeletedUser

All publicity is good publicity.

So Virtus get criticised a bit and then come out gunning all those criticisms down.
And this Hiatus guy probably becomes semi famous for a little while, there are guys who totally crave this sort of thing in tw above success.

Publicity or humiliating someone? Publicity or verbally attacking someone? Not a TRIBE, but an individual mind. :icon_sad:

If Hiatus really likes this ... fine, I'll shut up and you guys can talk about why he is a target for Nobling.

DeletedUser

Publicity or humiliating someone? Publicity or verbally attacking someone? Not a TRIBE, but an individual mind. :icon_sad:

If Hiatus really likes this ... fine, I'll shut up and you guys can talk about why he is a target for Nobling.

Well depends if he gets humiliated or not now doesn't it :)

No idea if he likes this, but some love it.

I offer up examples of ripfin and sillabick or ever the lewder (people from .net servers may well have heard of one of them) who prefer being famous to being top players.

DeletedUser

No idea if he likes this, but some love it.

I offer up examples of ripfin and sillabick or ever the lewder (people from .net servers may well have heard of one of them) who prefer being famous to being top players.

O' Rly?! lol The lewder and that damn parrot!!!

Anyway fair play for creating this topic. He obvious likes the attention or why else would he continue arguing in other threads? In my opinion anyone who doesn't want to be dislike should be humble and respectful to individuals and tribes... if you're not do you deserve respect in return?

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Regardless of whether or not the thread is needed or warranted it's PnP. You guys are taking this fight all over the other threads and I'm sick of it. Take it here, these forums are meant for arguing so if you're going to argue over this, then argue here.[/ke]

DeletedUser

Coze you're not important enough ?
Coze you're too far away ?
Coze they don't feel like wasting nukes on you and want to focuss on more important things?

In a sense I'm unimportant, but all I need to do is post here. I don't even need to post anything offensive, because the replies Virtus leadership make show them in their true light to those with the intelligence to see it.

Because we can, because he is a numpty, and because........we dont like him.

Fair enough, do it.

Coze of the unwritten tw-rule "a tribe rims refugees" :p

Already proved in another thread this is not the case. I'm not sheltering anywhere, come get me.

Hiatus still considered Virtus a bunch of noobs and decided to flame every post Virtus ever put up on the externals.
Hiatus a little message, you crying on the externals will not make this any quicker we prefer to see you squirm son,

You prefer to see me squirm? The longer you take over this the more you are humiliating yourselves.
And no, I don't flame every post made. I simply point out lies and state opinions in response. I certainly do not attack posts that are not related to myself or which I don't consider out of order.

Edit: Incidentally Khan, you really should stop posting so rashly. You're not doing a good job of representing Virtus and they clearly work hard on public appearances.

I appreciate your concern(?), but it's really no problem to me.
Really I only post to draw attention to Jaigosian's (and occasionally other players) arrogance and lying. Generally speaking, I don't have any problem with Virtus, though I must say I find the leadership to be tedious liars for the most part.
Also it's nothing to do with thick skin. You were saying earlier about sexist remarks? Same premise, except I choose to ignore personal insults. I'd advise you to do the same concerning those comments - what people say on the internet generally isn't what they really think, they're just raging kids.

Virtus leadership ft Dees and T3RR0R (squaddies) make a lot of noise, but they are not the majority they appear to be.

DeletedUser

Ok I don't like you now.

Virtus rim this guy and lets be done with him, although can't rim people on the forum too :(

DeletedUser

i think it funny how many people get baited by haitus and so easily

ill luck forward to seeing haitus getting targeted by virtus if it happens
not so he is gone so it will stop the petty flaming between a few virtus members and haitus
i wouldnt mind if it was thought out most of it is calling each noobs and telling each other you fail :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

ooooo i thought my ears was burning.

No sadly Hiatus, im not with dees and Virtus for disliking you.

I just thing your fool.

You can argue with me all you like, i wont reply. Its an Opinion, so i cant really back it up.

Personally this thread is a crock of S**T.

Why would you create a thread purely for flaming Kreig?
What point does it serve?

At everyone involved in this stupid dispute, Did your Mother not teach you anything?

"If you have nothing nice to say, Dont say it at all."

Now grow up all of you.

i think it funny how many people get baited by haitus and so easily

Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.