Why has Hiatus not been rimmed yet? Is it because Virtus are cowards or because Hiatus is a tribe ho

• Thread starter DeletedUser2765
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No sadly Hiatus, im not with dees and Virtus for disliking you.

I just thing your fool.

That's a nice and contradictory statement. I've been infracted for commenting on your grammar before, so this is just a friendly note and a bit of advice for the future. If you're going to insult someone's intelligence, make sure the sentence in which you do so is properly constructed.

At everyone involved in this stupid dispute, Did your Mother not teach you anything?

You're as involved as the worst of them, do you not realise that when you type out these comments?

DeletedUser2765

ooooo i thought my ears was burning.

No sadly Hiatus, im not with dees and Virtus for disliking you.

I just thing your fool.

You can argue with me all you like, i wont reply. Its an Opinion, so i cant really back it up.

Personally this thread is a crock of S**T.

Why would you create a thread purely for flaming Kreig?
What point does it serve?

At everyone involved in this stupid dispute, Did your Mother not teach you anything?

"If you have nothing nice to say, Dont say it at all."

Now grow up all of you.

Exactly
[ke]
Flaming is apart of the PnP, so long as it does not degrade into personal insults & attacks, I see nothing wrong with flaming.[/ke]

DeletedUser

Some people....

As I said before a large part of these forums is opinion and arguing, some individuals set themselves up in positions where them getting flamed is inevitable, I am sure Virtus will rim this guy at some point and the flaming will start.

DeletedUser3227

[ke]Regardless of whether or not the thread is needed or warranted it's PnP. You guys are taking this fight all over the other threads and I'm sick of it. Take it here, these forums are meant for arguing so if you're going to argue over this, then argue here.[/ke]

i havent read this thread because i am sick of reading the same crap, but id like to give big ups to kriegs for opening up this thread, thanks buddy, hopefully will keep all the fighting out of our other threads he, good on ya bro!!!!

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Any questions and/or concerns can be sent to me in a PM, taking these concerns, questions or anything else in general about the moding, will result in proper actions being taken. And this goes for any moderator, in-game or on the forums. If you feel that something is wrong, take it to the mod in charge, then take to an elder mod and then take it to an admin. It's simple.[/ke]

DeletedUser4411

Off Topic:
[ke]Any questions and/or concerns can be sent to me in a PM, taking these concerns, questions or anything else in general about the moding, will result in proper actions being taken. And this goes for any moderator, in-game or on the forums. If you feel that something is wrong, take it to the mod in charge, then take to an elder mod and then take it to an admin. It's simple.[/ke]

aye aye captain! understood . . .

On Topic:
I think somewhere in the midst of all this virtus may be enjoying and lapping up all the attention this situation is creating, it keeps more spotlight on them and along with their 20+ noblings in an hour against M8s, when they do decide to take action against Hiatus it will be a show of might and skill, which no doubt the majority of uk2 will hear about, thus furthering the Exposure of virtus as a world power!

There is no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary"

DeletedUser

i love controversial players, they have an opposing opinion to the back slap committee in these forums and they become a target, speaking from experience i can safely say that hiatus will no doubt never see the rim ! has he even had any attacks ? probably not ! will he see any in the immediate future as a result of this thread? my guess NO.

but in saying this, will he survive a coordinated hit from virtus and the ex chess killing machines? only skill will tell, and if he does then full credit to him regardless of his status as a member of the forum community.

good luck hiatus, i think your going to need a little bit, if you are to come out unscathed.

then i would love an interview hahahaha..

also jaigosian has named you are barb nobler hiatus,i just want to HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at jai for that one because the stats backfired there boi..... sory jai but 1 barb versus 7 was an epic failure at a burn on hiatus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I didn't start the flamewar!
/me strumms on the guitar

and im not joining in either, mainly because its 8:41am and i cant see anybody to bash yet

DeletedUser2765

Hate to crash the party but you realise the mod made this thread because people kept going off topic? Hint :)

[ke]Well said. To the ones engaged in the off-topic discussion:

You can change the time-zone settings in your user control panel, I think it's under 'settings' or 'preferences'. And for me the post shows 12:41 am.

There, it's settled now, right? Good, back on-topic you guys.[/ke]

DeletedUser

I think the real question that should come out of this discussion is - if Virtus need to send out thousands of fakes from their entire tribe and still struggle to take out 2 average sized players, how are they going to manage when they come up against another top 5 tribe?

DeletedUser

I think the real question that should come out of this discussion is - if Virtus need to send out thousands of fakes from their entire tribe and still struggle to take out 2 average sized players, how are they going to manage when they come up against another top 5 tribe?

Your tribe got owned.

If you are stacked then it makes any results on you null and void.

DeletedUser

Your tribe got owned.

If you are stacked then it makes any results on you null and void.

If you're going to ignore me when I tell you that 90% of the troops in my villages were my own, then just don't post at all. Completely irrelevant and unsupported opinions contribute nothing to the discussion.

DeletedUser

If you're going to ignore me when I tell you that 90% of the troops in my villages were my own, then just don't post at all. Completely irrelevant and unsupported opinions contribute nothing to the discussion.

I've seen scout reports.

So unless you have somehow hacked TW to dramatically increase your population and you don't have a single offense troop then there is no chance they are all yours.

Telling me what to do will do nothing to contribute to your survival or the discussion. And no I won't be posting the reports here as they are not mine to post.

DeletedUser

I've seen scout reports.

So unless you have somehow hacked TW to dramatically increase your population and you don't have a single offense troop then there is no chance they are all yours.

Telling me what to do will do nothing to contribute to your survival or the discussion. And no I won't be posting the reports here as they are not mine to post.

I stack my own villages, I don't have defence evenly spread. Also, I know which of my villages have been scouted. Nothing about the reports suggest I've been stacked by tribemates.

Are you seriously clueless or just denying truth?

DeletedUser

Why has Hiatus not been rimmed yet? Is it because Virtus are cowards or because Hiatus is a tribe hopper/runner? -

anyone got anything on topic to say about the header to this thread?

are you a tribe hopper hiatus?
and has virtus launched a full assault on you at all, now or in the past?

DeletedUser

I stack my own villages, I don't have defence evenly spread. Also, I know which of my villages have been scouted. Nothing about the reports suggest I've been stacked by tribemates.

Are you seriously clueless or just denying truth?

Are you the lewder in disguise?

Why don't you try and grow and play ingame instead of trying to become famous on here (you'll be forgotten by March)

DeletedUser

Why don't you try and grow and play ingame instead of trying to become famous on here (you'll be forgotten by March)

I'm not trying to become famous, leave me alone you twit.

anyone got anything on topic to say about the header to this thread?

are you a tribe hopper hiatus?
and has virtus launched a full assault on you at all, now or in the past?

Am I a tribe hopper? I've had 4 tribes but I've only left one of them, the other times the change happened because of situations beyond my control.
I think my reasons for leaving August were good enough.

And no, Virtus have only sent fakes my way.

DeletedUser

I'm not trying to become famous, leave me alone you twit.

You chose the wrong tribes to join, doesnt matter that the situation was out of your control.

Not trying to become famous? Then stop posting in here.

DeletedUser

You chose the wrong tribes to join, doesnt matter that the situation was out of your control.

Not trying to become famous? Then stop posting in here.

I kinda Sympathize with Hiatus here.

Despite the fact he sounds Arrogant, annoying, and, for some reason, Angry... i do Sympathize for him.

Not everyone joins the forums to be famous though, in fact, he's merely defending himself.

In my opinion, stop trying to Hate on him, and at least respect him a bit.

As he has said, he is alive right now.

As for the reasoning, if it's cost tribes a chance at winning (Or at least minimizing the Damage a bit), i don't agree, but i don't know the full story.

Simple fact is: If Virtus rimmed him, this thread would be over.

Another simple fact: Declaring a target on the public forums is stupid and leads to inevitable stacking.

So, in essence, he won't be rimmed for a while, at least.

YGP <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I kinda Sympathize with Hiatus here.

Despite the fact he sounds Arrogant, annoying, and, for some reason, Angry... i do Sympathize for him.

Not everyone joins the forums to be famous though, in fact, he's merely efending himself.

In my opinion, stop trying to Hate on him, and at least respect him a bit.

As he has said, he is alive right now.

As for the reasoning, if it's cost tribes a chance at winning (Or at least minimizing the Damage a bit), i don't agree, but i don't know the full story.

Simple fact is: If Virtus rimmed him, this thread would be over.

Another simple fact: Declaring a target on the public forums is stupid and leads to inevitable stacking.

So, in essence, he won't be rimmed for a while, at least.

YGP <3

Are you playing this world?

No offense but looking at your ranking does your empathy come from the fact you are already on the rim and know how rubbish it is :(

If he hadn't of posted the thread would have died by now and nobody would care, these forums make people lose respect for almost all that use them, you have to maintain an ingame level to be respected if you post on here and terrible tribe choices and stacking your villages hardly builds up that level of respect :)

I would have shut up but he also insulted my duke who isn't even in Virtus.

Status
Not open for further replies.