Why has Hiatus not been rimmed yet? Is it because Virtus are cowards or because Hiatus is a tribe ho

• Thread starter DeletedUser2765
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Easy war for VIRTUS, sure i was rooting for M8's but i enjoy rooting the underdogs.

Comments:

1262681242.jpg

I would like to add a little question with this, this is not a flame, have a go at me and i will simply report you.

How come, being a top 5 tribe in a developed world (and no this is not Virtus bashing, i would ask any of the top 5 tribes this) even with the fact M8's were noobie, how come coordination was sloppy?

Possibly some sending errors, but this can be helpful criticism, from members like Clamjukiller which i expected more from to have a poor landing time, to somebody like Fire Blade 001 as the only player to have 2 villages in a perfect landing time it seems and probably the only play i have never heard of.

Regards go to the fact you have forced M8's to disband and run away from the forums is a good thing, however this is not exactly the best coordination ever, and if a top 5 tribe declares on Virtus, we will see a proper war with your true coordination which you are probably capable of?

However, if this is sort of coordination you will use, then i doubt this sort will be able to take down Hiatus, or any good tribe that declares on you.
My Advice? Declare a Proper War, and show some proper timing.

DeletedUser

However, if this is sort of coordination you will use, then i doubt this sort will be able to take down Hiatus, or any good tribe that declares on you.

Hiatus is a player, not a tribe, lol

With only 13 vills, of which 3 internal noblings and one barb

What the hell is he gonna do against virtus with 785 vills ? :p

Worth noting at this point nemesis, co-ordinating attacks to land at the same time serves excellently to show me which attacks I need to defend against. I, unlike M8s, have a lot of troops to absorb nukes with, so if I know where they're coming...

You are making me sick, your confidence is beyond the very limits

Have you ever had 1000 plus incomings on a measily amount of vills ? Try to figure out which attacks are real then. If virtus decides to send one noble/nuke, sniping can be forgotten

In such a situation youhave no chance on surviving at all

So keep your bs to youself

If 800 vills wanna run after you, they will succeed, even with the worst timing ever

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because he was stacked. Virtus took out his tribe mates, those whom were supporting him.

Then if im right, that would make him unstacked. Making him a target to noble? So why didn't they?

DeletedUser

Then if im right, that would make him unstacked. Making him a target to noble? So why didn't they?

Because hes only just unstacked and might be in the progress of being nobled as we speak ..

DeletedUser

seems like this world has gotten interesting since I left it hows Virtus getting on?

I see theres Virtus and Team did they un-merge? Knew there was problems with that merge was neer going to last...

Finally why is there a thread on Virtus vs one person? I have read through it and still don't understand he was/is a refugee but yet he still surviving? Whilst the tribe he joined has disbanded surely its only a matter of time before Hiatus gets rimmed?

DeletedUser

Easy war for VIRTUS, sure i was rooting for M8's but i enjoy rooting the underdogs.

Comments:

1262681242.jpg

I would like to add a little question with this, this is not a flame, have a go at me and i will simply report you.

How come, being a top 5 tribe in a developed world (and no this is not Virtus bashing, i would ask any of the top 5 tribes this) even with the fact M8's were noobie, how come coordination was sloppy?

Possibly some sending errors, but this can be helpful criticism, from members like Clamjukiller which i expected more from to have a poor landing time, to somebody like Fire Blade 001 as the only player to have 2 villages in a perfect landing time it seems and probably the only play i have never heard of.

Regards go to the fact you have forced M8's to disband and run away from the forums is a good thing, however this is not exactly the best coordination ever, and if a top 5 tribe declares on Virtus, we will see a proper war with your true coordination which you are probably capable of?

Nice flame-bait...? I dont expect anything different from you, tbh.
Maybe you can show us some of the great coordinations you've done... In the account that was gifted to you when it was 1m points plus... :icon_rolleyes:

Id look for the great stats you had on this world... But strangely enough, i couldn't find any...
I mean take a look at the account you was given... You have shown your cosiderable skillz there haven't you...? :icon_confused:

Hefty.png

Thats 18? villages taken from you with MUCH MUCH worse coordination then we used against M8s... All you needed to do was stack those villages...
Ofcourse, stacking is a very difficult skill to master... 1 button to press?
Difficult indeed. :icon_confused:

Lets see how poor that is compared to Virtus's "sloppy" coordination:

8 villages nobled in 6 seconds...
A further 13 nobled in less then 18 minutes, against a tribe that was ranked 13th in the world, controlled their own K and was closely clustered, when Virtus was having to nuke through stacked villages that were stacked by M8s and R~A~C and we're spread thoughout 6 K's...

Never mind the fact that our members come from all over the world and coordinating an attack like that is alot harder then sending troops to support a few villages.

Sloppy...? Hmm... Not really...

Amazing...? Definately.

OT.

I wonder how many incomings Hiatus has now...?
I rekon its gotta be in the high 100's to early 1000's?

How many Hiatus?

DeletedUser

Thanks for the lovely resources, shame you decided to dodge, catch you again sometime lol

DeletedUser3953

I finally have something to agree with hefty about, you are right, my part in the op was pathetic, and I have already apologized multiple times to my Tribemates for it. It was inexcuseable and pathetic, I told them I deserved to be kicked out and internally nobled, but they were gratious enough to keep me.

As far as the coordination goes, this world is young, as are all coordination efforts. So, in my opinion as a tribe it is a nice first strike.

Hefty, Maybe if you paid more attention to your wizzydizzy account you wouldn't be dropping in the rankings so much, maybe a litlle less forum time on worlds you don't play could have helped you. Oh wait you claim you don't play the account anymore, sounds like you got a few incoming and started running to the hills.

OT: Hiatus, I am not saying we will rim you, but my question for you is IF you get rimmed, will you restart on this world or just start on a new world? I ask because I would like to know IF you get rimmed, will you continue to troll through the externals like hefty?

DeletedUser

OT: Hiatus, I am not saying we will rim you, but my question for you is IF you get rimmed, will you restart on this world or just start on a new world? I ask because I would like to know IF you get rimmed, will you continue to troll through the externals like hefty?

I won't restart on this world. I may visit the externals once or twice to check up on how it's going, but I won't 'troll' the forums and I don't think I ever have.

DeletedUser2765

[clt]Closed[/clt]

[ke]You're no fun Cat. :icon_cry: :icon_wink:

*It brought me extra joy to close this as it was your thread Kriegy :lol:, but on a serious note, i gave ample warnings and those that chose to ignore them know who they are! :mad:* CLT[/ke]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.