Why has Hiatus not been rimmed yet? Is it because Virtus are cowards or because Hiatus is a tribe ho

• Thread starter DeletedUser2765
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Are you playing this world?

No offense but looking at your ranking does your empathy come from the fact you are already on the rim and know how rubbish it is :(

If he hadn't of posted the thread would have died by now and nobody would care, these forums make people lose respect for almost all that use them, you have to maintain an ingame level to be respected if you post on here and terrible tribe choices and stacking your villages hardly builds up that level of respect :)

I would have shut up but he also insulted my duke who isn't even in Virtus.

I'm playing on this world for a bit, yes. My Reasoning for doing so will not be revealed yet ;3

Look up "YGP." (Other account is set to delete, don't ask why, long story >.>)

And Personally, i don't hate the rim *too* much.

If he hadn't of posted in a thread was made about him, i would question his sanity to be honest. It's quite clear he is hated, look in most threads and you'll see that >.>, so, not defending himself would be stupid.

The fact is, as i've said, and what this thread is about, He hasn't been rimmed yet. :\ . That takes (too be that hated, and do so) a lot of skill (Or stacking >.>) and deserves some respect.

Terrible tribe choices? Most probably true. Yet, he's defended them well.

Whether he insulted your duke or not, does it matter? :\ . Let your duke flame him if you must.

I also don't think these forums make you lose respect for most. You gain a lot of respect for people who can post effectively and well. Personally, i don't think Hiatus has done so particularly well, but, he's done enough.

YGP <3

DeletedUser

I kinda Sympathize with Hiatus here.

Despite the fact he sounds Arrogant, annoying, and, for some reason, Angry... i do Sympathize for him.

Not everyone joins the forums to be famous though, in fact, he's merely defending himself.

In my opinion, stop trying to Hate on him, and at least respect him a bit.

As he has said, he is alive right now.

As for the reasoning, if it's cost tribes a chance at winning (Or at least minimizing the Damage a bit), i don't agree, but i don't know the full story.

Simple fact is: If Virtus rimmed him, this thread would be over.

Another simple fact: Declaring a target on the public forums is stupid and leads to inevitable stacking.

So, in essence, he won't be rimmed for a while, at least.

YGP <3

I agree with you YGP.

DeletedUser

I'm playing on this world for a bit, yes. My Reasoning for doing so will not be revealed yet ;3

Look up "YGP." (Other account is set to delete, don't ask why, long story >.>)

And Personally, i don't hate the rim *too* much.

If he hadn't of posted in a thread was made about him, i would question his sanity to be honest. It's quite clear he is hated, look in most threads and you'll see that >.>, so, not defending himself would be stupid.

The fact is, as i've said, and what this thread is about, He hasn't been rimmed yet. :\ . That takes (too be that hated, and do so) a lot of skill (Or stacking >.>) and deserves some respect.

Terrible tribe choices? Most probably true. Yet, he's defended them well.

Whether he insulted your duke or not, does it matter? :\ . Let your duke flame him if you must.

I also don't think these forums make you lose respect for most. You gain a lot of respect for people who can post effectively and well. Personally, i don't think Hiatus has done so particularly well, but, he's done enough.

YGP <3

You can not dislike Ypg, that's for sure

DeletedUser

stacking your villages hardly builds up that level of respect :)

Oh, now me stacking my own villages is somehow disrespectful to you?
I'm sure I've done things here to lose respect, but defending my villages is not one of them.

looking at your ranking does your empathy come from the fact you are already on the rim and know how rubbish it is

Best not to comment on other people when you're consistently demonstrating a lack of understanding of the game (see above)

DeletedUser

YGP <3

I have little else to do, and good leaders like Terror get bored people like me defending them against attention seekers like Hiatus.

Multi accounting perhaps?

Hiatus - At no point did I stack you stacking your villages lose you respect, I said it fails to gain any.

Lack of understanding? That would be obvious from my high ranking on both worlds I play on as well as high tribe rankings? Think you'll find I understand the game and play these forums to my advantage perfectly well thanks, unlike you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Directed at Hiatus, I'm just going to say that i have no reason to hate you mate. I haven't been on the externals for too long so i don't know the back story between all the apparent hate between everyone here, I'm looking at this as a relative newcomer to the externals.

From what i have read i can understand why people think you are avoiding the rim with these 'tactics'. It seems to me that every tribe you have been in has gone to the rim and you have survived that process, not sure how or why but that seems to have been the case. Understandably this has got a few people's backs up and them starting to severely dislike you. In saying this however, you must have a certain grasp on the game to be able to keep yourself alive, again how i do not know. If this is because of skill or Virtus having other priorities cannot be proven without a full on battle, something which personally i can see eventually happening in the future.

On the flip side, i can also see your point of view in that you are in fact just playing the game. I cannot physically sit down and read every post you have made, but i can see you are in the limelight a lot, through choice or not.

I'd like to end by saying that when the day comes of a full on battle, it will be interesting to see what happens.

DeletedUser

*Waves*

This thread is poor, my views are stated before.

I dont see the need to keep having a go at Hiatus, it wont do anything.
He already knows how i feel, and i know how he feels. We can argue till the end of the earth, and still get no where.

So i merely just watching and laughing.

DeletedUser

I think the real question that should come out of this discussion is - if Virtus need to send out thousands of fakes from their entire tribe and still struggle to take out 2 average sized players, how are they going to manage when they come up against another top 5 tribe?

Good point.
Also I noticed someone mention they nobled 20 villages in a period of 1 hour. Since when is this an accomplishment worth noting when a world has been open for the amount of time this one has.

And to the topic at hand.
I'll say he hasn't been rimmed because Virtus are cowards. Just for the lols.

DeletedUser

Multi accounting perhaps?
Please read the rules. This just made you appear like an idiot. The player, obviously followed the rules. It's not called "Multi Accounting."

Lack of understanding? That would be obvious from my high ranking on both worlds I play on as well as high tribe rankings? Think you'll find I understand the game and play these forums to my advantage perfectly well thanks, unlike you.

High Rankings on other worlds mean very little. Perhaps inherited those accounts? And to my view point, your playing the forums worse then Hiatius.

Are you playing this world?
Does it matter? Hefty still posts and he doesn't play.

If he hadn't of posted the thread would have died by now and nobody would care, these forums make people lose respect for almost all that use them, you have to maintain an ingame level to be respected if you post on here and terrible tribe choices and stacking your villages hardly builds up that level of respect :)

The Elder Forum created this thread, because that individual got sick of the flaming being down between Virtus & Hiatius on other topics. This has been going on long time. I'm glad he finally did it.

I would have shut up but he also insulted my duke who isn't even in Virtus.
This matters how?

Sorry, finally I'm going to topic.

Why hasn't Hiatius been RIMMED? It matters very little. It will eventually come. I expect he knows it and he is playing the game to his knowledge, and still having fun. He only has problems with very few Virtus members sadly, and those members are the reason why he will be RIMMED alone. I do think he isn't after fame & glory like some people think he is. He just wants to defend his case because people flamed him. Sometimes, he flames back, but when he doesn't flame. He posts like an intelligent person.

Hiatius, how you have played your game. I applaud you. I hope in the future, you won't be in the situation you are in. Just avoid being in leadership, get under some really good ones and you'll probably become a better player then you already are. You've just had rotten luck. This is one Virtus member who will say, "I wish you the best of luck in this world and the next one." This is a game, and people should show GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP.

DeletedUser

New World UK4

is there ever going to be a world 4 on the uk server.

DeletedUser

Please read the rules. This just made you appear like an idiot. The player, obviously followed the rules. It's not called "Multi Accounting."

High Rankings on other worlds mean very little. Perhaps inherited those accounts? And to my view point, your playing the forums worse then Hiatius.

Does it matter? Hefty still posts and he doesn't play.

The Elder Forum created this thread, because that individual got sick of the flaming being down between Virtus & Hiatius on other topics. This has been going on long time. I'm glad he finally did it.

This matters how?

Sorry, finally I'm going to topic.

Why hasn't Hiatius been RIMMED? It matters very little. It will eventually come. I expect he knows it and he is playing the game to his knowledge, and still having fun. He only has problems with very few Virtus members sadly, and those members are the reason why he will be RIMMED alone. I do think he isn't after fame & glory like some people think he is. He just wants to defend his case because people flamed him. Sometimes, he flames back, but when he doesn't flame. He posts like an intelligent person.

Hiatius, how you have played your game. I applaud you. I hope in the future, you won't be in the situation you are in. Just avoid being in leadership, get under some really good ones and you'll probably become a better player then you already are. You've just had rotten luck. This is one Virtus member who will say, "I wish you the best of luck in this world and the next one." This is a game, and people should show GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP.

Firstly your opinion doesn't matter in the slightest to me as you are either not playing or under a synonym which means either you can't directly affect me or you are hiding.

The multi accounting comment was a joke, but seeing as two accounts on the world with similar names it would not have been an outrageous statement, worlds still young.

Other world accounts don't affect this one, but again seeing as don't care about your opinion only players. You also don't know what the purpose of the way I post on this world is. But plenty of people on this world can testify to my account being all mine not inherited, jimmerjammers is the only developed account I have ever taken on.

People only get flamed for either doing something stupid or making a stupid forum post, if Hiatus has been flamed for some other reason I take back what I have said about him, but I am fairly certain he didn't and therefore deserves his flaming, though he has put up a surprisingly good defense of himself I must say.

I really hope you are playing under a synonym Otis :)

DeletedUser

@andyjc:
dude read his siggy o_O lmao i am itching to tell you how i feel you look, but i think once your eyes get past your ego you will see for yourself noob cake.

OT.
hiatus if you cant split a train mail DARTHCALAIS ingame i will give you some tips and send some fake 1 sec trains at you to practice on mate, FEEL THE LOVE.
then you will be even harder to rim WOOOP WOOOP. i want to see you live just because of the garbage that has come out of a few peoples mouths now.

''go hard or go home''
DARTH~

DeletedUser

@andyjc:
dude read his siggy o_O lmao i am itching to tell you how i feel you look, but i think once your eyes get past your ego you will see for yourself noob cake.

OT.
hiatus if you cant split a train mail DARTHCALAIS ingame i will give you some tips and send some fake 1 sec trains at you to practice on mate, FEEL THE LOVE.
then you will be even harder to rim WOOOP WOOOP. i want to see you live just because of the garbage that has come out of a few peoples mouths now.

''go hard or go home''
DARTH~

Perfect, don't read sigs boring. I feel a bit of an idiot for not reading the sig, but now I know what idiot he is ingame too.

DeletedUser4411

Good point.
Also I noticed someone mention they nobled 20 villages in a period of 1 hour. Since when is this an accomplishment worth noting when a world has been open for the amount of time this one has.

It is when it was their first counter attack against a tribe, their first wave of hits secured 20+new villages, uour looking at it from the point of there are plenty of nobles to take 20 villages, where as my view is it is 20+ villages against a single opponent in a conflict, against one tribe, thus causing them to disband, so yeah it is an accomplishment.

On Topic:
Hopefully hiatus doesnt find bonfire before virtus decide to noble him! that would be annoying for jai and co.

DeletedUser

19 villages in under 5 seconds, 23 in 24 hours, not 20 in an hour. Keep on topic please.

Hiatus will be dealt with, end of topic.

DeletedUser

19 villages in under 5 seconds, 23 in 24 hours, not 20 in an hour. Keep on topic please.

Hiatus will be dealt with, end of topic.
I'd have been impressed if this was against a good tribe. Not one such as m8s.

I like the coordination you exemplified, but I find it hard to find the reason why this is realted to Haitus if he has a diffirent skill set compared to the usual member of m8s.

DeletedUser

Worth noting at this point nemesis, co-ordinating attacks to land at the same time serves excellently to show me which attacks I need to defend against. I, unlike M8s, have a lot of troops to absorb nukes with, so if I know where they're coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.