Your Top 10 Players on UK3

DeletedUser

Who are your top players on UK3. You may think this is similar to those top 20 threads but its not. Give us your top 5/10 players and a reason (if you wish). Also, please discuss about them here too :)

My Top 10:

hoang.nghiem- Simply put, an awesome player especially on the start up
Heaven Fox- Another great, active player successfully killing K56
lardingd- Another awesome player...
Radarr- In TM, I've played with Radarr before. Totally active, he's a great, skilled, friendly player.
Sir Cookie- Leader of TM, he is great...
Thargoran- Skilled, very skilled. Who can forget Thar?
emoolol- Top of K46 by a huge 400 points, he is holding out well :)
Thomas the Tank Engine- Toot Toot!
OverDose- Corky=Good Player...
The HR invaders- You guys are awesome, although its more than 1 player....

Yours?

DeletedUser

Im not on Osl :(

Myself Ego?
Bonnie and Clyde Great player. Alias unknown to alot of people
Hoang Go figure?
Nauz Love the ego
Elise Decent friend, great player
Celtic Also a good player. Love the girl power :D
Status Quo Also heard alot. Never played in the same tribe as them though.
Thomas the Tank engine Heard alot of great things. Starting to see them.
Reduaram Love talking to the guy. Good player as well.
Tharogan We all love clowns :)

Picked players only in Uk3.

DeletedUser

Hoang Nghiem - great guy hope he does well even though he is mixed between a bunch of RA
Status Quo - an awesome player im glad im not in his 7x7 any more
B&C - great players enjoyable to talk to, hope they do well
Guess Who - Easily doing to best out of the original lost another awesome player
Lardingd - an awesome player from what i hear, i also hear he doesnt like rank 1 lol
Zero Point - Also a great player, doing well and finally i get to see him play seriously
Noob - i was sitting these guys they are a great bunch lol, still not getting me to co them o_O

Thats enuff for now lol

DeletedUser

My Top 5:

hoang.nghiem- Amazingly HUGE amount of troops i ever seen at this stage.
Heaven Fox- King of K56.
Mr. Game & Watch- An amazing leader of Gamerz, Really skilled.
Twin Juggernaut- Who else would make it this far without a tribe?
Noob- Coplayers Madness :eek:

DeletedUser

Hoang Nghiem - great guy hope he does well even though he is mixed between a bunch of RA
Status Quo - an awesome player im glad im not in his 7x7 any more
B&C - great players enjoyable to talk to, hope they do well
Guess Who - Easily doing to best out of the original lost another awesome player
Lardingd - an awesome player from what i hear, i also hear he doesnt like rank 1 lol
Zero Point - Also a great player, doing well and finally i get to see him play seriously
Noob - i was sitting these guys they are a great bunch lol, still not getting me to co them o_O

Thats enuff for now lol

I must have really crushed you with Darts. If you chose B&C and not myself. Seen as how I have done more then half the work on the account for the last week. Due to the two people having real life problems.

DeletedUser

My Top 5:

hoang.nghiem- Amazingly HUGE amount of troops i ever seen at this stage.
Heaven Fox- King of K56.
Mr. Game & Watch- An amazing leader of Gamerz, Really skilled.
Twin Juggernaut- Who else would make it this far without a tribe?
Noob- Coplayers Madness :eek:

For the record, Vivi is not in a tribe. Well not really. The three of us are chilling using the tribe to mark stuff on the map with diplomacy.

And Id consider myself alot better then Twin Juggernaut

Nauzhror

Reaction score
For the record, Vivi is not in a tribe. Well not really. The three of us are chilling using the tribe to mark stuff on the map with diplomacy.

Most of the people in rumble and RA would be just as high ranked as they are now if they were tribeless as well. Most of the top 20 is co-played, the few that aren't, at least in Rumble anyway, don't use sitters.

DeletedUser

I must have really crushed you with Darts. If you chose B&C and not myself. Seen as how I have done more then half the work on the account for the last week. Due to the two people having real life problems.

i would say it has put you in a bad perspective you still made my licst jus not as high. i also left a lot of people off that i could have added as i seen that as a player you are right up there but as a leader im now not so sure

DeletedUser

i would say it has put you in a bad perspective you still made my licst jus not as high. i also left a lot of people off that i could have added as i seen that as a player you are right up there but as a leader im now not so sure

Meh. Quote me as you will. I never got a chance to actually lead to my capability. Due to coplaying, perspectives need to be altered. As well as the position I was placed in. Not wanting to war till nobles could be thrown.

DeletedUser

oh yea finish of my list with
Nauz
Nuclear Rainbow <3
and seductive dominatrix o_O

DeletedUser

Ok guys.... please don't go off topic, I don't want this closed.

This is not only about picking the top 20. Pick people you know play well, give those on the outer continents a chance to shine :)

Deleted User - 695343

There's some awesome players not ranked yet because they excel at mid game, it's easy to look at the current top 20 and say they're great and all - but how many of them will still be there at 100k or 500k, much less are able to handle thousands of incoming? So, I've taken that into account somewhat with my list. :)

So... in no particular order:

1. Status.Quo
2. The Revenant
3. Thargoran
4. Russki
5. Torvious
6. j.aw
7. UK Patriot (dunno his alias here)
8. Bird is the word?
9. Cruddy17
10. Zero Point

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

His been tribless for a longer period of time. As far as i know Darts was recently disbanded. Allso his right next to Russki, which means eather Russki lets him live to noble him later(possibly some other reasons) OR Twin is more then a Match for Russki himself. I dont see any players that would be a treat to you in your 15x15. Dont get me wrong, I think your an awesome player ect, but I think it was Harder for Twin to get to where he is now.

DeletedUser

His been tribless for a longer period of time. As far as i know Darts was recently disbanded. Allso his right next to Russki, which means eather Russki lets him live to noble him later(possibly some other reasons) OR Twin is more then a Match for Russki himself. I dont see any players that would be a treat to you in your 15x15. Dont get me wrong, I think your an awesome player ect, but I think it was Harder for Twin to get to where he is now.

Theres so many Lol'ious parts of that post.

Best Russki? Are you for cereal?

DeletedUser

Wow, Vivi has turned this thread into a "It's no fair if you don't choose me" thread.. not cool.

Anyway, here's mine:

Hoang
Lardingd
Zero Point
Ulciscor
Thargoran
Russki
Fire Dance
The Revenant
Seductive-Dominatrix
HeavenFox

Is it bad that all but 1 of those are either RA or Rumble.
I'm turning into a bit of a S-D fanboy as well.. I best stop.

DeletedUser

People I have played with on uk.
I've made some coplay so I can have more :icon_redface:

Not in order by the way , apart from no 1 :p

1. Pervis <3
2. Thomas the Tank Engine
3. Matt / Nauz
4. UBS/ Sami / PP / Sparks
5. Someone really important I know I'll forget :S
6. Elise / Alyssa
7. Hoang / KBK
8. Petar / Mekolp
9. *liquid Cocaine*
10. Status Quo

and so many more. All of rumble , dewdropdeb , cruddy17, simz , sean, sneggy, red, gears, steven, zero ,joshi , timi, La, kathy, violence theres also a lot Id like to play with who I havent played with before.

<3

DeletedUser

Wow, Vivi has turned this thread into a "It's no fair if you don't choose me" thread.. not cool.

Anyway, here's mine:

Hoang
Lardingd
Zero Point
Ulciscor
Thargoran
Russki
Fire Dance
The Revenant
Seductive-Dominatrix

HeavenFox

Is it bad that all but 1 of those are either RA or Rumble.
I'm turning into a bit of a S-D fanboy as well.. I best stop.

Three good players at the bottom there. HF is doing a splendid job in K56

DeletedUser

There's some awesome players not ranked yet because they excel at mid game, it's easy to look at the current top 20 and say they're great and all - but how many of them will still be there at 100k or 500k, much less are able to handle thousands of incoming? So, I've taken that into account somewhat with my list. :)

So... in no particular order:

1. Status.Quo
2. The Revenant
3. Thargoran
4. Russki
5. Torvious
6. j.aw
7. UK Patriot (dunno his alias here)
8. Bird is the word?
9. Cruddy17
10. Zero Point

Yay I got a mention, but when are you going to tell me how to get my barracks?! >.<

In no particular order (and I'll stay to whom I've played with and who's on this world):

- QOH
- TTTE
- certain player I won't name because he/she doesn't want his alias known, they'll know who they are :)
- Myself and My co: Carl
- Simz <3
- Ollie and VP are probably somewhere around here
- FA

They're whom I know who's on here, don't really know many alias' being on my tod 'n all :lol:

DeletedUser

No order.

Thomas the Tank Engine
Queen of Hearts
Hoang
UBS
Russki
Crudd17 : Karl <33
Simz
Nauz
dead4head