Your Top 10 Players on UK3

DeletedUser

I am deeply insulted. :D

I'd pretty much agree with that statement to be honest.

there are others to, only they are not or less noticed since their tribe or themselves have not a top 10-20 rank. time will tell.

DeletedUser

there are others to, only they are not or less noticed since their tribe or themselves have not a top 10-20 rank. time will tell.

When two tribes so clearly dominate the top 20 it is clear that that starting out talent is not spread, in fact if you examine the growth rates of the K's other than the two RA, and Rumble are in you will see a drastic difference. Time will tell that the majority of us quit, but it will not tell that the fastest expanders, and most likely the better fighters and players are located in 2 tribes. If you are not in the top 20, I do not think you realize the troop differences that a number 5 player has between him and lets say a top 50 player has. To say its immense is a misnomer, most players outside the top 50 do not posses enough offense to even clear a top 5 players pure offensive village. The disparity is not small.

DeletedUser

there you have a point, but there can be very good players in the rim who are not noticed yet, they dont hab-ve the troops to clear the top but is at this time unnessecery, they only have to dominate their part of the map and once the big ones arrive they will be prepared and have enough troops to fight, but ofcourse there will still be the difference in villages and troops.

DeletedUser

Morfy
Nauzhror
Hoang ngiem
Silas Black (dont know if he still plays, hope so)
Ian Death (")
Russki
Thargoran
Redarauauram :S
Gears.
Gezeral (from .net).. (are we allowed .net?)
The Reverant
lardingd
vivi

Can only pick 13

DeletedUser

To make all parties in this matter happy here is my top 10:

lardingd
backpack
Vivi
The
rest
of
the

:)

DeletedUser1511

Branco + Vic + Me:icon_rolleyes:

But errm in all serious ness.

I would guess,

Lodda
Thar
Lardin
PP
Pervie
SF
MattCurr
Hoang- RA will know why :icon_wink:
Petar
Seductive D
If i had to pick i would say that.
Russki should be in it, but he has quit i think.

DeletedUser

Branco + Vic + Me:icon_rolleyes:

But errm in all serious ness.

I would guess,

Lodda
Thar
Lardin
PP
Pervie
SF
MattCurr
Hoang- RA will know why :icon_wink:
Petar
Seductive D
If i had to pick i would say that.
Russki should be in it, but he has quit i think.

Thats a good bunch o_O
i might change the order a bit but other than that its prob the serious best ten of present.
though i think there may be a few up and comers o_O one or two freaks to maybe :p

DeletedUser

Thats a good bunch o_O
i might change the order a bit but other than that its prob the serious best ten of present.
though i think there may be a few up and comers o_O one or two freaks to maybe :p

Bonnie & Clyde are very underrated and i expect to see them make some jumps in the next week or so :)

DeletedUser

When two tribes so clearly dominate the top 20 it is clear that that starting out talent is not spread, in fact if you examine the growth rates of the K's other than the two RA, and Rumble are in you will see a drastic difference. Time will tell that the majority of us quit, but it will not tell that the fastest expanders, and most likely the better fighters and players are located in 2 tribes. If you are not in the top 20, I do not think you realize the troop differences that a number 5 player has between him and lets say a top 50 player has. To say its immense is a misnomer, most players outside the top 50 do not posses enough offense to even clear a top 5 players pure offensive village. The disparity is not small.

lol?
You talkin' always about "Skill". What is "Skill?" Being extremley active in the beginning? Sorry, but for me that is no skill. :icon_eek: But already talkin about skill in an Online-Game is absurd.
And about the troop difference: :lol:
I'm not even top100
Nice action of RA, but timing wasn't this good :S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

didn't think -lapd- was even playing anymore.. and never playing serious to begin with.

DeletedUser

I am playing again, i did not want to buy PA for my own so someone else buyed for both of us but we'd forgot the cancellation period :icon_sad: So i decided playing J4F until the loss of my troops and muldeh backtimed them :icon_wink:
After that i started co-playing the ucl1964-account for having some fun coz i like the settings a lot.
Our farm-Level is 27, and you're right, if
Hoang I believe has twice that number, even with the amount lost yesterday
but I'm sure he have not :icon_wink:
With this Post i did not want to celebrate myself, i wanted to say that good tactic in the beginning =| skill and without activity you won't have success even if you have a good tactic, even if i look at nauz :icon_rolleyes:
Activity=Farming=ress. I don't know where there should be skill, but explain to me, i'm playing and posting here for collecting experience.

DeletedUser

We are discussing whether hoang deserves to be listed in Top 10. How is that not on topic?

Agree that Hoang is on-topic and he is in Top 10.
Just when I follow your point these reports need to be placed over "Funny att.................".

Pervie, as I said, there is a difference between losing troops due to the fact the defender has done his job properly, and losing troops because you didn't send rams! :lol:

One just means you took on someone who knows at least basics of TW, second one means even black haired Asians can have their blonde moments. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Any order....

Hoang :icon_biggrin:
Nauz :S
Pervis .....
-TRANSFORMERS-
Tharg
Russki
Zero Point
The Revenant
Queen of Hearts
Larding

DeletedUser

I am playing again, i did not want to buy PA for my own so someone else buyed for both of us but we'd forgot the cancellation period :icon_sad: So i decided playing J4F until the loss of my troops and muldeh backtimed them :icon_wink:
After that i started co-playing the ucl1964-account for having some fun coz i like the settings a lot.
Our farm-Level is 27, and you're right, if

but I'm sure he have not :icon_wink:
With this Post i did not want to celebrate myself, i wanted to say that good tactic in the beginning =| skill and without activity you won't have success even if you have a good tactic, even if i look at nauz :icon_rolleyes:
Activity=Farming=ress. I don't know where there should be skill, but explain to me, i'm playing and posting here for collecting experience.

hmmmm...my post dissapeared...why?
anyway, how do you know (I had his axe count 3 weeks back, with 1 village, it was over 3000. So, I am.

DeletedUser

Is this about your top 10 players skill wise or top 10 you want to play with?

So many of these kind of threads.. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser4960

And yes lxZerOxl, you can include yourself on the list, wouldn't be the first :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And yes lxZerOxl, you can include yourself on the list, wouldn't be the first :icon_wink:

Hehe, when have i included myself?

Having PP use my name is enough of an ego boost for me! :icon_cool:

:lol: