Your Top 10 Players on UK3

DeletedUser

Too much ego for one account, too much skill too :icon_wink:

Yea but you're both inactive so your ego's can take turns ;)

and Crud you know me but I still couldn't fill a space on your half empty list :icon_eek: Karl .... Your Face :lol:

<3

DeletedUser

Yea but you're both inactive so your ego's can take turns ;)

and Crud you know me but I still couldn't fill a space on your half empty list :icon_eek: Karl .... Your Face :lol:

<3

Oh cod... It couldn't be.....

DeletedUser

There's some awesome players not ranked yet because they excel at mid game, it's easy to look at the current top 20 and say they're great and all - but how many of them will still be there at 100k or 500k, much less are able to handle thousands of incoming? So, I've taken that into account somewhat with my list. :)

So... in no particular order:

1. Status.Quo
2. The Revenant
3. Thargoran
4. Russki
5. Torvious
6. j.aw
7. UK Patriot (dunno his alias here)
8. Bird is the word?
9. Cruddy17
10. Zero Point

Awwww thanks :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

My list for now consists of the following, some I have played with before, some I want to play with.

1 - Celtic Mist/Nuclear Rainbow/False Eden
2 - Fallen Angel/Lisa
3 - Purpleicious/Sami
4 - Tender Touch/Tasha
5 - The Revenant/SF
6 - .Eclipse./Mozz
7 - Shalimar/Steven

8 - Raoul Duke/Petar
9 - Zero Point/Tim
10 - Pervis/Aaqib

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, Vivi has turned this thread into a "It's no fair if you don't choose me" thread.. not cool.

Anyway, here's mine:

Hoang
Lardingd
Zero Point
Ulciscor
Thargoran
Russki
Fire Dance
The Revenant
Seductive-Dominatrix
HeavenFox

Is it bad that all but 1 of those are either RA or Rumble.
I'm turning into a bit of a S-D fanboy as well.. I best stop.

No including me... I hate you eclipse! specially after our lovely chats in w30 i think :D harsh!

DeletedUser2118

6 - .Eclipse./Mozz

Is this the same Mozz who twas my w8 neighbor?

Ok, I'll do 10....I guess I can't use me :S

1. Hoang (<3 for keeping me second)
2. Status.quo (same lodda from w6?, can't argue with results)
3. Zero Point (controls the addiction too well :( )
4. Thargoran (done is done)
5. Russki (cause he's my boss)
6. Muldeh (<3)
7. ulciscor (cause I'm running out of ideas)
8. TTTE (luck is skill)
9. Reduaram (um cause red is a cool color)
10. frito bandito (wasn't gonna list him cause I'm mad he beat me to lvl 30 farm :icon_evil: )

DeletedUser

No including me... I hate you eclipse! specially after our lovely chats in w30 i think :D harsh!

No. I know for a fact he liked me alot before Darts, and after mine and his talk and Darts disband, he threw the account that I am sitting and taking care of till real life calms down for Bonnie and Clyde. Now all of a sudden its a better player.

DeletedUser

Vivi, you need to seriously stop thinking everything that is said is about you. This is a thread where people choose who they would have in their tribe. If you are not on peoples lists, get over it. At the end of the day its a game, remember that. Not to mention stop claiming credit for looking after peoples accounts, even if it is true you don't need to constantly be pointing this fact out. Just think it to yourself and take the praise as your own. I for one am getting sick and tired of your "me me me" posts.

Is this the same Mozz who twas my w8 neighbor?

I am unsure if this is the same Mozz, perhaps he will post and enlighten you. He was in my tribe on W15 and was an excellent member, now we're playing together again. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Vivi, you need to seriously stop thinking everything that is said is about you. This is a thread where people choose who they would have in their tribe. If you are not on peoples lists, get over it. At the end of the day its a game, remember that. Not to mention stop claiming credit for looking after peoples accounts, even if it is true you don't need to constantly be pointing this fact out. Just think it to yourself and take the praise as your own. I for one am getting sick and tired of your "me me me" posts.

This ^ I've known you since W32. and every encounter I have with you plays the same way. "Interview me! Everyone look at Me Me Me." You need to realize that Whichever world you choose to play, does not revolve around you. People will always have differing opinons, and if you continue taking a me first attitude, you are going to see very limited success whereever you go.

DeletedUser

Half of what I post is for the lulz, half is cause Sasuke is starting to rub me off. If you realize its always between me and him.

No matter what else I was going to say, and how justified it was going to be. All Im going to say is I respect you as a player, And im leaving it at that to NOT turn this into a flame war.

<3

To revise for what Celtic said, this is an edit. Im talking as of Uk3. I was not known in .net very well. All my "Me me me" was trying to get more known due to leading and such. Its hard to get in with the good players, if you don't get your name out there. I did interviews to gain fame for tribes.

On the other hand I have ran newspapers to do the same back to people. And don't act like I am the only player who does that, and is not justified in trying to expand a knowledge of players, and relations.

Im sorry if you've both taken me that way.

DeletedUser

Half of what I post is for the lulz, half is cause Sasuke is starting to rub me off. If you realize its always between me and him.

I really have that effect on you lol jk truth is im usually talking in general an not about you i jus cant be bothered stating that plus i love ur comeback statements etc
I really like you as a player but i jus play this as a game and love hitting the forums so dont take me to seriously lol

DeletedUser4748

1. Lard
2. Muldeh
3. Russki
4. Status Quo
5. Lisa <3
6. The rev ^^
7. PP
8. Thar
9. Fluffy88
10. Hoang

DeletedUser

1.backpack
2.backpack
3.backpack
4.backpack
5.backpack
6.backpack
7.backpack
8.backpack
9.backpack
10.backpack

if no one else will pick me! Then i will pick me!

I personally blame Mohua for no one picking us; he isn't cuddly enough!

DeletedUser

1) Osl... <.> Woot!!
2) HeavenFox.. Probably can't remember me :'(
3) Thargoran.. Probably impossible for him to forget me.. not for good reasons..
4) The Cookie.. Leader of TM
5) Rumba.. Just makes me laugh sometimes
6) Hoang Nghiem.. Hehe Ditched me on W1 :lol:
7) Raoul Duke.. Still sad I had to restart instead of defensive whoring to annoy him :icon_cry:
8) Reduaram.. Not sure why.. :icon_wink:
9) reggaery.. I cleared him, he cleared me, I clear him and rammed his wall to 0 then invited him to my tribe :icon_biggrin:
10) Me... Obv :icon_cool: Cole Train.. Long time, not the best but still fun and longtime player.

DeletedUser

Surprised no one's put Mikeyoe
Not famous but an amazing player :)

DeletedUser

Not in order

1. Lisa <3
2. ZerO
3. Zero Point
4. lardingd
5.Thomas The Tank Engine
6. Seductive-Dominatrix
7. Celtic Mist
8. Status.Quo
9. Randalthor78
10. Thargoran

Actually, played/playing with all except, lardingd and Thar.