Your Top 10 Players on UK3

DeletedUser

He looks more like, mmm, food.

I believe you and I just have different definitions of amazing than most people do.

/looks in the dictionary of Nauzhor....

:icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised: The definition of amazing just uses one single word: Nauzhor :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hokey cokey don't know the majority of peeps but here's my list in no particular order.

Guess Who
Bonnie & Clyde
TTTE
HeavenFox - vastly underrated and top person to chat to
Vivi (the Retwerp half)
Larding
Reduaram
Hoang - not only a decent player but seems very down to earth and level headed as opposed to a lot of the gos on here
Russki
Frota Bandito

Nauzhror

Reaction score
/looks in the dictionary of Nauzhor....

:icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised: The definition of amazing just uses one single word: Nauzhor :icon_eek:

Nah :p But like, if you can't split 50 ms trains, etc. I don't consider you anything close to amazing. Whereas some people are impressed by same second trains, and half-assed defending.

DeletedUser

woah...you can build trains? how...what lvl does your Iron mine need to be?
Ummmm, anyway....
my top ten:
hoang
me (could prolly make it if I really tried once :p)
TTTE
fire dance (pervis...meh, lisa...<3 makes teh server go forward)
lardingd
nauz, what top ten can go without ego
heaven fox
zero point
Tharg (mod haxorz)
look up (just because then you have to read all of this again)

DeletedUser

Nah :p But like, if you can't split 50 ms trains, etc. I don't consider you anything close to amazing. Whereas some people are impressed by same second trains, and half-assed defending.

Ha, told you you wouldn't be in the top 10 after 3 weeks :lol:.

Top 6 (only ones worth noting)

1. hoang nghiem
2. lardingd
3. queen of hearts
4. russki
5. reduaram
6. john dillinger

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Oh really? I'd be in it right now if not having used my nobles to help a tribemate nobling instead of nobling a village of my own with them. But, then again, I wouldn't expect you to understand what that's like not being a team player.

DeletedUser

Oh really? I'd be in it right now if not having used my nobles to help a tribemate nobling instead of nobling a village of my own with them. But, then again, I wouldn't expect you to understand what that's like not being a team player.

lol :D
i hope i dont appear to be a non teamplayer to u? ( coz i'm solo =( )

DeletedUser

Ummm Nauz aint in the top 10 because he unselfishly helped out his tribe mates and your rank is a result of your not being a team player , not being trustworthy , being totally selfish , even at that , what rank are you now ?

How many times have people put you in their top 10 .... mmmm ? :icon_rolleyes:

Such a troll .... Whats up lack of Rumble in your top 10 anyway ? :lol: Ticked off cos we scared you into quitting twice.

<3

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'm really keen on sock puppetry and backstabbing. As such these 10 guys are a must for me in all premades I join:

1. Metal Duck
2. Predator
3. Pandemonium
4. Disco Bunny
5. Xanhast
5. Arctic Circle
6. Seska
7. Tarcalion
8. English Knight
9. Michael Jordan
10. iTunes

DeletedUser

Ummm Nauz aint in the top 10 because he unselfishly helped out his tribe mates and your rank is a result of your not being a team player , not being trustworthy , being totally selfish , even at that , what rank are you now ?

How many times have people put you in their top 10 .... mmmm ? :icon_rolleyes:

Such a troll .... Whats up lack of Rumble in your top 10 anyway ? :lol: Ticked off cos we scared you into quitting twice.

<3

How convenient. I'm doing pretty nicely, won't be giving away my alias though.

In UK1 I think I was in everyones "top 5" list whilst I was still playing.

I think my list clearly shows Hoang at the top, might need to get your eyes tested :lol:. Na Metal Duck was just a decoy acc.

EDIT IN:

I'm really keen on sock puppetry and backstabbing. As such these 10 guys are a must for me in all premades I join:

1. Metal Duck
2. Predator
3. Pandemonium
4. Disco Bunny
5. Xanhast
5. Arctic Circle
6. Seska
7. Tarcalion
8. English Knight
9. Michael Jordan
10. iTunes

Nice mod help, just goes to show the amount of corruption on net.

DeletedUser

How convenient. I'm doing pretty nicely, won't be giving away my alias though.

In UK1 I think I was in everyones "top 5" list whilst I was still playing.

I think my list clearly shows Hoang at the top, might need to get your eyes tested :lol:. Na Metal Duck was just a decoy acc.

EDIT IN:

I'm sure you would have been in my top 5 list then , when we were friends , right before you backstabbed me :icon_eek:

LOL ... mod corruption ... your hypocrisy is absolutely astounding . I found your alias' because all that time I came to befriend you , I learned about you . I found your alias all by myself . Don't even dare put me on the same level as you .

<3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, predator, the last tiem you even had the guts to play under a non hidden account name you were ranked about 4000 - 6000
sell stupid somewhere else.

Nauz has an ego but he also has a personality. And a skill set that can benefit the tribe as a whole.
You cannot identify with the last 2 qualities :)

just goes to show the amount of corruption on net.

You have what grounds to speak of honesty and other matters ? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If a mod had changed it, it would say "edited by ****"

Flawed idiotic posts ftw?

Nauzhror

Reaction score

You've yet to understand, players with any amount of actual skill don't make decoy accounts. Tis a lesson a certain Krieggy should learn as well actually.

If a mod had changed it, it would say "edited by ****"

Flawed idiotic posts ftw?

No, no. He was insinuating I asked a .net mod for a list of his aliases.

DeletedUser

You've yet to understand, players with any amount of actual skill don't make decoy accounts. Tis a lesson a certain Krieggy should learn as well actually.

No, no. He was insinuating I asked a .net mod for a list of his aliases.
meh, still an idoitic reply.

DeletedUser

Ah, Metal Duck making the forums fun, brings me back to w34. :lol:

DeletedUser

there is a lot of good players you'll find them in either RA or Rumble sorry to everyone else :p

DeletedUser

[3:14:13 AM] Rachel: violence is not mentioned anywhere
[3:15:44 AM] SirVictor: mention me then
[3:15:44 AM] SirVictor: :D

i was supposed to mention SV in this thread :D