Your Top 10 Players on UK3

DeletedUser4960

I meant that you wouldn't be the first one that did that not that it wouldn't be the first time for you ... guess I didn't express myself properly :icon_redface:

Let's rather see your list :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Morfy
Nauzhror
Hoang ngiem
Silas Black (dont know if he still plays, hope so)
Ian Death (")
Russki
Thargoran
Redarauauram :S
Gears.
Gezeral (from .net).. (are we allowed .net?)
The Reverant
lardingd
vivi

Can only pick 13

*Bathes in the ambiance*

DeletedUser

Well I think I finally played enough to make a list :)

I'm just picking the players I've had contact with not by e-fame.

In no specific order

Celph Titled - Fun guys from Germany putting claim to K55.
Crazy Wolf - His Crazy :) and it's awesome!
lardingd - His cool :icon_razz:
satanscircus - Awesome guy :lol:
BChomper - Satanscircus's lover
Vivi - Very friendly guy to chat with
Willovain - Very funny guy, Bloo gets a special mention for keeping the account decent :lol: And his mah boss
Bonnie and Clyde - They are just special.
Matthew Aveyard - Used to co-play Red but I added him still cause his just that cool:icon_cool:
suds 2 x awesomeness packed to 1 account.

DeletedUser

Willovain - Very funny guy, Bloo gets a special mention for keeping the account decent :lol: And his mah boss

Yeah... Bloo is the best coplayer ever. She lets me pick all the fights and sits in the background cleaning up our messes. Perfect tagteam. I also love that I'm on your list and not Tom... Makes me feel good about mahshelf.

As for my top ten... That's tough, seeing as how it's not the top ten that make the tribe, but rather the tribe as a whole... Personally, if we're going based off of uk3 thus far, and players that I've personally had the time to work with and appreciate, it would have to be.

palaceguard - Rather successful player, cool guy, and a great cohort.
Crazy Wolf - Another great player, whose also great to get along with. Sociable, but puts the tribe first.
Celph Titled - An unjustly undermentioned gem from .de. They don't talk with their words too often, but damn they talk pretty well in game.
Heaven Fox - Hmmm, what to say about Fox? He's a delightful player, and he takes pretty villages...
suds - The original owner was a brand new player to TW, the coplayer is a "vet". The team of them is rather devastating.
Queen of Hearts - Frisky and Deb... Sitting in a tree... K-I- errr... Deb and Frisky, need I say more?
Status.Quo - Bad Horse, Lodda, Jagerblue... I'd be a fool not to put them on my list, but my Bad Horse really wins meh over in this match-up...
DnB. - From World 36, they're both great players and people... A tad inactive this world, but they are making up for it lately.
Seductive-Dominatrix - Elise <3 Not much else need-be said. She be a dominatrix
j.aw - I don't know if she cares about her alias or not, but she is also an immense player, and would like to play with her again sometime in the future. She knows how to bring a crowd.

+ Anyone else from Jungle - by far one of the tightest collections of people I've had the chance to lead. I'd take a member of Jungle with me any day. A similar rule applies to about 90% of Rumble, most of whom I have also had the chance to work with in times previous.