Jamm, Is he back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Then RA + Window vs everyone else?

Half top 20 vs half top 20 :p

DeletedUser

some people get all the bloody luck

im really looking forward to watching window and RA square off, cos despite all the hoorah about Jamm/Thar/Russki there are some more than capable players in Window

im almost disappointed they are in the same K, would have made things very different were if one of them had been say k45

in any case, this is turning into a wet dream of worlds for me, really looking forward to it

:O Simz talking about a wet dream world?

*Has wet dream*

DeletedUser

Okay so jamm is back. So what ? Honestly, get off the bandwagon.
The perpetual hero worship of a guy who's just testing the waters of an addiction again is just plain annoying to read and im pretty sure pretty annoying for him as well. Especially considering that 9 out of 10 people who deify him haven't actually spoken to him. many havetn even played the same world as him.
i spoke to him :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser4748

Get a life, yes he might as well be back but I don't believe this calls for a big orgy about it. Christ.

DeletedUser

Get a life, yes he might as well be back but I don't believe this calls for a big orgy about it. Christ.

You think this is bad you should have seen all the skype chats wildfire with the news 'Jamm is back :O '.. even last month when mmaj joined w1 there was a commotion , people were called up , messages were sent , investigations done....

Either way whether you care or not .. if people who knew Jamm are so bothered there must be something in it and it's a way to kill time as theres not much else going on :p

I'm starting to get a bit scared though that my top 5 dream team post might come true :icon_confused:
Sounded good at the time :icon_rolleyes:

<3

DeletedUser

You think this is bad you should have seen all the skype chats wildfire with the news 'Jamm is back :O '.. even last month when mmaj joined w1 there was a commotion , people were called up , messages were sent , investigations done....

Either way whether you care or not .. if people who knew Jamm are so bothered there must be something in it and it's a way to kill time as theres not much else going on :p

I'm starting to get a bit scared though that my top 5 dream team post might come true :icon_confused:
Sounded good at the time :icon_rolleyes:

<3

Now we know who to blame!

DeletedUser

For all the newer players:

Well, Jamm is known to be one of the best players from the "mathematical planning" group. Most players like me just build what seems right at the given time basing ourselves on previous experience.

People like PP, Jamm, Miggy, Nauz or cheesaurus actually calculate what will be most profitable for them. This has the advantage at the start when there is very little factors that can affect your growth but gives slightly less flexibility in the later stages when one can't just imput everything into an excel spreadsheet. Whereas the previous group I mentioned does not have a clear leader Jamm is practically an unquestionable leader of the planning one. some actual Jamm quotes from our chat, with a comparable statement from me:

Me: Damn, he's pointwhoring. will take quite a bit before i catch him.
Jamm: 52 hours till I can compare my points with that

Me: Hmm.. I am low on iron, will have to invest in mines and market.
Jamm: ok, my warehouse will look like this at 22:22 tonight: 50 0 372
(posted 14h before 22:22 ST )

Hoping you guys and galls get the point.

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

On the second day of W33, Purple told me the exact hour of his getting his acad. Was accurate within minutes

DeletedUser4774

Can everyone please focus his attention back on pervie again...please! He seems to miss that, a lot.

DeletedUser

On the second day of W33, Purple told me the exact hour of his getting his acad. Was accurate within minutes

Bah Pervis, and here I was trying to explain all the fuss about Jamm and you are spoiling it :icon_biggrin:

You can't just post in someone else's threads if you need attention, you need to make your own ones! Just look at Nauz! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I get as many turns as I want.

The hell you do, my friend. The hell you do.

So, that Jamm guy... he's pretty something, eh? :icon_twisted:
(Y'know. I'd hate to be accused of being off topic.)

Status
Not open for further replies.