Top 20 Tribe Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

1. TEAM - Biiiiig jump from number 4 to 1. Mergers will do that though. Lets see if they can maintain the top spot. I am not saying they will drop out of the top 4. Just that the position gained from mergers can go either way depending on how good of a merge it is.

2. W~A~R - Named after one of the most awesome movies ever. On par with 'The blood of heroes', though id still take a dog boy over a cochise. They really need a nemesis who is insanely tweaking while clinking three bottles together with his fingers. They are well organized blah blah. They earned their rank near the top. CAN YOU DIG IT?

3. Virtus - In some ways it looks like they are declining but that is mostly because other tribes are conducting HUGE merges. Virtus is number 3 with only 33 members. So far I have only heard of them eating small tribes but they may have fought a major war that I am unaware of. The break off with Levian hurt their stats a bit but they seem unphased. I am guessing they will climb back up a spot or two soon, though they have some fierce competition.

4. DOGS - Man... what to say about these guys. They days of people underestimating them and them being an underdog are over. Much respect for albatrus and cafealpha. They are pretty cool even in victory.

5. H D - Haven't really heard much from them or about them really.

6. DUKES - Strong tribe. Cleaning house in their K's and have a strong forum presence. I think they will make a big splash when they a done consolidating.

7. TRUE 1 - Family tribe. Seem to be pretty strong in their home turf.

8. DCT - Doing pretty well against Dogs so far. Not that far of from having a dominant share of K43 if they have a good rally.

9. P.D. - Kicking K-K-T pretty hard. Surrounded by huge tribes. Will someone try to merge/attack them? Will they break out into a new area? Im curious to see.

10. Levian - Strong players, break off tribe from Virtus. Are these all ex Kia players? Not much apparent fighting going on with Virtus. I thought I read it was supposed to be armageddon over there. Did they make peace?

11. G.F - I dont think they are in any conflicts. Don't know much about them.

12. L.I - People give hoggy a pretty hard time with his m8's but the tribe has a pretty solid core of players. I wouldnt really call their owning of +T+T+ a war though.

13. ( MB ) - I dont think they are in any wars either. Bunny has taken a few villages from them but thats about it.

14. DEFCON - They had a good declaration against Macro. I like the little spidey pic. War score (unless im looking at the wrong stats) from the last month of battle, Defcon - 8, Macro -10. They seem to be pretty even.

15. C~C - They just took a huge hit in numbers. Not sure what will happen to them.

16. MACRO - Don't know much about them. Seem to be doing ok in the skirmish with Defcon.

17. T.U.F. - I'll take a pass

18. P.B.M. - Family tribe. Good dominance in their area, players are solid.

19. STORM! - They have a lot to deal with but seem to be doing well.

20. Outlaw - Take another pass.

DeletedUser

11. G.F - I dont think they are in any conflicts. Don't know much about them.

Don't think...:icon_idea: just search...:internalforum: :

:nobleman:
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk2/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=6437

ODA TOP 10 (TRIBES)
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 DREAM TEAM 58,49 Mio.
2 Virtus Phoenix 57,16 Mio.
3 The Dogs of War 56,27 Mio.
4 Warriors 47,11 Mio.
5 Cave Canem 43,80 Mio.
6 Radical Dukes 29,85 Mio.
7 Deception 25,19 Mio.
8* God FatherS 22,43 Mio.
9 Hunting and Destroying 21,35 Mio.
10 Light Infantry 16,84 Mio.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk2/index.php?page=tribe&id=6437

ODA TOP 10(PLAYERS)
Rank Name Defeated
1 SamuelJW 5,36 Mio.
2 Traviscoob 4,80 Mio.
3 archizlv 3,93 Mio.
4 cafealpha 3,91 Mio.
5 Byron The Terrible 3,79 Mio.
6 DeAdMaX 3,77 Mio.
7 ClamjuKiller 3,58 Mio.
8 Keith the RED 3,40 Mio.
9 ben9999 3,20 Mio.
10**
jiomia 3,18 Mio.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk2/index.php?page=player&id=223713

http://map.k-io.com/maps/uk2/topkaplayers.png

DeletedUser

Don't think...:icon_idea: just search...:internalforum: :

:nobleman:
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk2/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=6437

ODA TOP 10 (TRIBES)
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 DREAM TEAM 58,49 Mio.
2 Virtus Phoenix 57,16 Mio.
3 The Dogs of War 56,27 Mio.
4 Warriors 47,11 Mio.
5 Cave Canem 43,80 Mio.
6 Radical Dukes 29,85 Mio.
7 Deception 25,19 Mio.
8* God FatherS 22,43 Mio.
9 Hunting and Destroying 21,35 Mio.
10 Light Infantry 16,84 Mio.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk2/index.php?page=tribe&id=6437

ODA TOP 10(PLAYERS)
Rank Name Defeated
1 SamuelJW 5,36 Mio.
2 Traviscoob 4,80 Mio.
3 archizlv 3,93 Mio.
4 cafealpha 3,91 Mio.
5 Byron The Terrible 3,79 Mio.
6 DeAdMaX 3,77 Mio.
7 ClamjuKiller 3,58 Mio.
8 Keith the RED 3,40 Mio.
9 ben9999 3,20 Mio.
10**
jiomia 3,18 Mio.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk2/index.php?page=player&id=223713

http://map.k-io.com/maps/uk2/topkaplayers.png

Fail.

Its top 20 tribes OPINIONS.

Not, 1 tribes stats and 1 players, with completely over the top letter sizes and colour. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6488

Looking at your point impressive

invite? LOLOL no not W~A~R class

virtus maybe?

DeletedUser

Lets go on topic before balzi gets any other ideas ;)

TEAM Great set of players...Have been in a war with DOGS and W~A~R alliance for some time now...
But had a recent injection of new blood in the form of the best of C~C...a nice moves considering both of them have the same enemies...it will be interesting to see how things turn out from here...have excellent forum presence
My Rank: 2

2 W~A~R Again a lot of good players , initially not given the credit they deserved and were called just another family tribe on the forums but they have earned respect through the wars they have fought. Were successful against SMACK at first and then C~C...but the inactivity of the members they attacked was cited as a reason by their opposition in both cases...they also had some recent inductions in the form of T.U.F...this tribe has proven a great ally to DOGS and their latest post on the DOG-DCT forum about coming after DCT is an example of how strong the alliance is ...their forum representatives sure know how to "flaunt" their success and "taunt" their opposition on the forums
My Rank: 3

3 Virtus Masters of the east...i think they arewaiting for the right time to jump into the core war...it will be interesting to see which side they choose(and weather joining of terror affects their decision) and how their entering into the war effects the scene...they have lost their #1 rank recently but still lead the others by a large margins on the av. points per player...have been imbibing the best and nobling the rest of the relatively smaller tribes in their area...nice forum presence and joining of terror may increase it more
My Rank: 1

4 DOGS I am not sure but they probably have been here from the start...and probably been in a war or another since then too :icon_biggrin:...so no doubt their members have a good experience of being in a war...currently warring on all fronts...they like to declare first with a nice PnP (generally showing a picture of dogs lol )...it will be interesting to see how they tackle enemies on all side...have got an excellent ally in W~A~R...one thing is sure...their members have had a hell of a time here in uk2
My Rank: 4

5 H D never heard of them :icon_wink:
My Rank: 5

6 DUKES a firm tribe led by strong leaders...rated as an upcoming power by many...have massive forum presence and their leaders are simply too good at PnP's
My Rank: 6

7 DCT I believe there are a good set of players there...Went on war with a family tribe and won...but now they have a much bigger opponent to face...the distance and dogs fighting on other fronts are the two advantages they have...eager to see if they capitalize on that
My Rank: 7

8 TRUE 1 Family tribe...large no of members...low Average points per player....i see them going down rather than up
My Rank: 8

9 PD benefiting from the bigger tribes around them busy on other fronts...or maybe have nice diplomatic skills...dunno :icon_confused:
My Rank: 10

10 Levian has anyone noticed them and Virtus are the only 2 tribes in the top 15 tribes to use small fonts in their tribe ID :icon_cool:...just blabbing coz i dunno much about them...except that they have relatively small no of players, who seem to have their roots from KIA...and have recently left virtus....may be looking for a partial merge in near future....looks like Virtus are/will be attacking them soon
My Rank: 9

11 G.F Nice O.D
My Rank: 11

12 (M.B) Have strong control over their main k...time will tell how they evolve
My Rank: 12

13 DEFCON
Ma neighbors :icon_rolleyes: ....nice tribe...considered them a really good tribe and thought they were well led until their council-turned-rogue-turned-joker member started posting on the externals...now i am not so sure...currently at war with MACRO but their recent conquers show last 9 pages(twstats) of barb nobling and internal nobling...the war has turned stale and i believe they have taken a break after their initial attacks didn't go well...i may be wrong though and they might be coiling to attack again like a viper
My Rank: 13

14 L.I Declining slowly on the ranks...not much impressive on the stats too...i predict they will keep declining
My Rank: 15

15 MACRO Again,Ma neighbors :icon_rolleyes:...a nice bunch of guyz who just enjoy the game (and take it like a game unlike many others)...good to get along(haven't had a single skirmish from then since i joined!!!:icon_surprised:)...have defended well against DEFCON, and nobled a few of their attackers (DEFCON, SMEG)...but still havent done anything out of the league till now...i predict they will rise through the rankings...Zero Forum presence
My Rank: 14

wow...that was long...its so much easier to write a 4 line comment on ongoing topics :icon_razz:... not doing 15-20 tribes out of sheer laziness...hope i have been rational and honest in my opinions

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TOP 20 TRIBES.

01. TEAM
(-)
A recent merger with the C~C refugees gave them the top spot.

02. DOGS (+2)
My tribe, no comment.

03. W~A~R (-1)
They destroyed C~C, securing their position as the dominant power in the south-west.

04. Virtus
(-1)
Still neutral in the core/world war. They are currently clearing up the smaller rim tribes to the east.

05. H D (-)
They dont have much of a forum presence (considering their a top 10 tribe) but they seem like a good group of players. Theres a major point difference between them and the rest of the top 5 so they are unlikley to get higher in the rankings without a major nobling oppurtunity (a war). That oppurtunity could come soon as H D have borders with both DOGS and TEAM, so they will almost certanly take a role of some sort the core war, eventually.

06. DUKES
(-)
A growing power in the world with many experienced players, will do well.

07. TRUE 1 (-)
A family tribe in the south with little or no forum presence?? They should get on the externals and talk about their tribes issues. That way people can post more comments about them in the Top 20 options :lol:

08. DCT (-)
They were a good tribe with potential, but they desided to join the dark side and be TEAM's pawn in the core war. They attacked DOGS without realising that they just dont have the fire power to win. They will be dropping out of the top 20 over the next few weeks.

09. G.F (+2)
I dont know much about this rim tribe. They are behind that 'iron curtain' of Virtus in the east and are currently at war with them, so they will be lucky to survive.

10. Levian
(-)
The Breakaway tribe from Virtus. They have a border with W~A~R but are still swamped by their 'parent' tribe. Im not sure what their diplomacy is like with Virtus. If its good they will probably do very well, if its bad.... im afraid the future looks gloomy for Levian. Their obviously an experienced group of players though.

11. P.D (-2)
An inferior tribe, they would of been destroyed long ago, except the dominant power in that area has bigger fish to fry.

12. (MB) (+1)
A tribe surrounded by larger, more experienced tribes in the north-west of the world. they are unlikley to survive.

13. DEFCON (+1)
Strong rim tribe. They declared war on MACRO at the beginning of last month with not much movement in the war stats for either tribe. That war could go either way and the victor will probably be the one tribe (of the two) that survives.

14. MACRO (+2)
Strong rim tribe. (see above)

15. L.I (-3)
They have a small forum presence, in the form of hoggy, their duke. Based in the east, behind Virtus, they are currently at war with another tribe, +T+T+. the war stats are so one sided in their favour, its genocide :lol:. Realistically though, their only building up their villages for Virtus players to noble. eastern rim tribes fighting amoung themselves is only bringing the day Virtus eats them all up, even closer.

16. P.B.M. (+2)
One of the smaller dominant rim tribes. I would like to say they might surprise people, but they wont. If Virtus dont kill them, DUKES will.

17. STORM! (+2)
Will eventually get consumed by Virtus or W~A~R.

18. T.U.F (-1)
After a merger of their best players into W~A~R, they have probably become a W~A~R feeder/overflow tribe and are almost certainly under their protection, in one form or another.

19. Outlaw (+1)
Dont dominate any K, probably wont survive.

20. YUMMY! (new)
This tribe has close ties with DOGS and has a good leader in the form of Ridley. A former member of DOGS with exellent co-ordination and planning skills.

-----------------
- Tribal rank movements are taken from the last full top 20 review posted on this thread, by Noxx on the 26.03.2010

DeletedUser5293

There have been a few changes in rankings and new wars so will take dust of this one

01. TEAM
Decent tribe has always been in the top slots in relation to ranking and OD-which it trumped for quite a while, the milestone thread is a ever reminding evidence of that, Is seeing turbulent times both in game and in the forums, is fighting a fair few wars but i think the need of a good size ally is bearing over its fortunes.The merger with C~C consolidated its top spot over again but activity of some of the newcomers has been dwindling, maybe hence the recent recruitment's from K35.

02. DOGS

Again a decent strong tribe, have been fighting on all fronts, have held their ground to say the least and have been steadily growing in most directions. Have the top honors for the OD now and this proves they thrive in chaos.Decently lead, and a prolific diplomat in JDM(where have you been lately?)

03. W~A~R

My tribe, Just into the initial days of war with TEAM, we hope to do well and hopefully it will be a fun fight.

04. Virtus

The tribe that held the top rank for ages, has had some inactivity issues bug it like all other top tribes. They are very capably lead and have quality players, they are currently at war with TWM and GF. The big storm from them is still awaited hopefully it will be soon. Virtus had always had a fear factor attached to it, which in all honesty has been dented by GF, only a huge backlash can restore it.

05. H D
Another tribe i like, they don't have much of a forum presence other than that of peril, but have been growing steadily. They have some quality players. They are yet to be in a major war but their positioning in the map is like marmite(you either hate it or you love it)
I personally love it, they can have action on whichever side they wish to go as continents on both sides to them are politically unstable, so if they play their cards right will be around for some time.

06. DUKES

Good tribe, have quality leaders and posters and have done well in the wars so far, are at war with team. They seem so be going for the scalps they missed out on when those players joined team. Some of their prominent members and leaders have recently left, but have handed over the reins to quality members i expect them as a tribe to keep doing well.

G.F
The pick of the lot if you talk about having a interesting game at this moment. They declared on a much bigger tribe and have done well so far, i am sure their efforts against virtus have won them many secret if not public admirer's. If they can just keep the engine's running if not going full steam the have a interesting future. The virtus onslaught when it comes and how they defend/survive it will be a key moment.Have had good forum presence since the war and the pictures posted are funny08.TRUE 1
Has been around for a while now, hey have no forum presence i know of so cant really comment on whats happening. They need to get some of the players up on the the public forums so we can know about them, or maybe declare a war so we as outsiders can judge the steel they are made of.

09..Levian
The old K.I.A, they have an iron grip over their K and are made up of players who are faithful the the core. They seem to be making a move on -R.B- in K67

P.D
At war with DOGS that's all i know. They have defended well as of now, but the future is uncertain for them, i repeat uncertain here and not bad as this is their chance to make it or break it.They could be under pressure though if this war turns to a world war.

DCT
They are a good tribe and i have always liked then,they had potential,i say had because their growth has been stunted by the war they are in and they have lost a few ranks.They started the war with a bang but have had the thunder stolen away by dogs, so as of now K43 is still open territory with dogs having the upper PAW. Have limited but quality presence in the form of Del.

12. DEFCON
Allied with DCT, Again a part of the mix bag of the west anything can happen. They declared war on MACROat the beginning of last month with not much movement in the war stats for either tribe. They are also at war with DOGS, frankly the world map doesn't show any merit in this, unless if they are just there to support DCT. (MB)

13. (MB)

Don't know too much about them, the only name i can remember is indigo, who i think has now quit, there have been posts in the forum which suggest they will be against dogs given their historical hostilities with the now gone ST/sol.

14. MACRO
Part of the western cocktail, have been around for a while, the west i think in general is going to get interesting with wars and eventual mergers, will have to wait and see if a truly dominant tribe emerges.

15. L.I
Had been at war with +T+T+ and won, strong rim tribe, but like GF they have to take a gamble and war furiously to grow.

16. T.U.F

Still around still growing, if they get involved with the western mix they have more than a few opportunities the grow, they have the true tribes to the south so its for them to decide.

17. STORM!
A tribe split in two parts they have some good players and a well led tribe, they are another rim tribe to watch out for.

18. MANA
A tribe in multiple parts just like ~E~ used to be, they are present in K's which are dominated by other tribes, so once the K leaders get time and focus their attention on to them they are free to florish.

19. Outlaw
The only thing i know about them is they have been around for ages haven't grown much and have been warring dukes, some of their better members have been now recruited by TEAM so chances are they have some sort of friendly diplomacy with team.

20. YUMMY!

Have heard it is a well lead tribe, with forum presence in form of humz, allied to DOGS but they need to decide on a particular direction to grow into.

General view

I have a general opinion that west is where the action will be there are a number of good tribes out there, who will war each other and then there will be eventual merger's but i expect one of the larger tribes of late game to to from that region.Who will that be only time will tell.

DeletedUser5293

wow rank 1 for 5 mins and a detailed post already, im thinking was made a few days ago waiting for them to take rank1.

good work on rank 1 guys non the less.

Max, this was done by me yesterday because i was getting bored:icon_biggrin:, Team were rank one then and my post reflects that, anyways thank you for pointing out the ranks i just noticed.

DeletedUser

Top 20 on 24/04/10

Rank 1: DOGS
My tribe so I won’t post a lot just that I feel were solid and doing well with regards to our wars from our point of view, Strong allies in a number of K’s most notably W~A~R, top of ODA and ODT and second for ODD.
The only pre-made left and we’ve moved into the top position, mainly through growth as TEAM haven’t lost a ridiculous number of points etc. And we have had no major merges or recruitment for a bit. Well done us Rank 1 for the first time!!!

Rank 2: TEAM
A solid tribe with a good grasp of the game and some active members worthy of their position, many tactical merges throughout their time on UK2, notably with Enzyme and C~C raising them to a top 5 tribe. Good general expansion and growth by a core of active members though some members growth is mainly against the grey arms. Also purported to have kept their rank in recent weeks with the aid of mergers/recruitment as their inactivity increases (a problem with any major tribe, due to the number of villas that then need to be internobled). Excellent forum presence though I’m not sure whether I’d describe some of these guys as being infamous rather than famous on the externals J

After viewing stats:
I know cotham loves the barbs (consolidation in an enemy K) and people always talk about Trav but I’ve never spoken to him or noticed... so I looked them up.

Trav:
Total villages: 241, 160 nobles of barbs under 4k points (to allow for deleted players)

Cotham:
Total village: 134, 80 nobles of barbs under 4K points

Their OD is very impressive, many milestones achieved here:

ODD: 1st
ODA: 2nd
ODT: 2nd

Wars, these guys are major players in the ‘CORE WAR’ and their stats, while maybe not the best overall depending on which tribes you include, are good/excellent on a number of fronts.

My Prediction:
A slow decline with their members finding homes in other tribes as the tribe dissolves/dissipates unless there is another merge/influx of new players.

Rank 3: W~A~R
Strong allies of DOGS among others, recent victory by these guys against C~C secured them their excellent position and their place as a major part of the CORE WAR. Some excellent members with great forum presence, taken an early lead in their war on TEAM and presumably looking to capitalise/build upon this.

After viewing stats:

ODD: 5th
ODA: 3rd
ODT: 3rd

Good OD scores showing this tribes mettle, their war stats are in good order showing them as the prevailing side. Only 48 members, so lots of space for recruitment/merging.

My Prediction:
This tribe will go far, they must be hoping to increase their lead against TEAM and continue to grow, they are within spitting distance of the number 1 rank and have held it before. Close to Levian and Virtus so maybe some issues with these tribes in the future depending on their diplomacy.

Rank 4: Virtus
A solid tribe with an excellent rank considering they are running about half strength (member-wise), a neutral tribe in the CORE WAR and so probably in a good position to reap late benefits without major troop loss. Recently on the losing side of a war against G.F though I’m not sure if they have actually staged an op against them possible just trying to get their own house in order (with regards to inactives etc.) before they launch? With G.F making the most of this opportunity.

After viewing stats:
War stats not looking great for their current war against G.F but the rest looking good, excellent player growth (active) and much less nobling of barbs under 4K (so probably internal ennobling has resulted in their barb ennobling rep) than many other tribes. Solid OD ranks for a half strength tribe...

ODD: 4th
ODA: 4th
ODT: 5th

My Prediction:
These guys are a sleeping leviathan, they could throw a lot of weight around in any war and have been conserving their strength for some time... excellent tribe, would probably still be Rank 1 if not for their split and other tribes recruitment.

Rank 5: H D
Another solid tribe, quiet in their area (when looking from the core) many possible fronts open to them, 2 unstable Ks adjacent to them or wars with the rim? Not been targeted by any other tribe majorly which I suspect their ODD will show, in the top 5 though a fair way behind the other 4. Once we get a bit further from the core my knowledge isn’t so good without stats, sorry J

After viewing stats:
No major war stats to report to date, good ODA but let down by their ODD.

ODD: 32nd
ODA: 8th
ODT: 12th

My Prediction:
A good tribe with solid and dependable members that will probably dominate that sector in time to come and move on to expand through another tribe, probably not a core tribe... to begin with...

Rank 6: DUKES
A good tribe with excellent points and dominance for their location, some good wars though losing heavily in the stats against TEAM have recently begun to pull it back. A very unstable area currently which could go in their favour or not...

After viewing stats:
War stats currently not looking good for them but definitely better than a few days ago, so hopefully on the up for this tribe. Good OD scores and probably more to come:

ODD: 7th
ODA: 5th
ODT: 6th

My Prediction:
If they can keep up their efforts of the past few days and with their, now major, enemy TEAM being hit from multiple sides they may be able to pull the situation back under their control. A contender for the dominant tribe in the north.

Rank 7: G.F
Recently shot to fame, exploding out from behind the iron curtain of Virtus showing that they aren’t invulnerable... Their stats against Virtus show promise and possibly this will be another powerful eastern tribe? Time will tell, this war is in its infancy and G.F have almost double their enemies members, this could be decided by what allies each side bring to bear in the war alas I know not of such things from behind the shroud of Virtus. This is however the first tribe to show that maybe Virtus don’t have the entire east sown up.

After viewing stats:
Again impressive stats for a tribe who I think all the major tribes just assumed would be swallowed by Virtus. Excellent ODA for their ranking in the world though the ODD would lead me to believe that Virtus haven’t been trying too hard.

ODD: 11th
ODA: 6th
ODT: 7th

My Prediction:
Continue to grow but in the end be crushed by Virtus unless they can form some sort of coalition with the other medium-small tribes behind the curtain.

Rank 8: TRUE 1
I know very little about these guys except that they are based on the rim, are a family tribe and their one member in K44 has nobled nothing but barbs and 2 internals! To be fair to him he is in a hard location.

After viewing stats:
No war stats worth mentioning, OD scores are looking good though despite that:

ODD: 23rd
ODA: 9th
ODT: 11th

My Prediction:
A tribe yet to be tested, will they fall apart like other family tribes? They have borders with some bigger tribes and I think they will soon have a better ODD.

Rank 9: Levian
A Virtus break-away, strong in their own right, seen to be sitting pretty outside any major conflict.

After viewing stats:
A young tribe but with excellent and experienced members, good OD scores considering they have the fewest members in the Top 20 at just 23.

ODD: 26th
ODA: 12th
ODT: 15th

My Prediction:
Plenty of space for a major merge and many smaller tribes to their east for expansion and consolidation of their position.

Rank 10: P.D
An aggressive tribe, well co-ordinated but recently had an influx of new members due to merges so possibly a risk to the original cohesive group. Good war stats against DOGS though still early in the war.

After viewing stats:
Good growth and some decent members as their OD scores show.

ODD: 6th
ODA: 10th
ODT: 8th

My Prediction:
I’d say these guys are in a similar position to G.F as I doubt they’ll be able to rely on many of their allies but they are a much more formidable tribe than G.F though they have a more central location to defend.

Rank 11: DCT
Fallen from 7th a few weeks ago, initially looking great on their war stats (against DOGS) but recently the tide has turned and they have very much taken a defensive stance with the aid of their allies providing defensive troops. Several members also give a good accounting for themselves and their tribe on the externals.

After viewing stats:
Still a strong tribe with a solid K behind them and very impressive OD score for a Rank 11 tribe.

ODD: 3rd
ODA: 7th
ODT: 4th

My Prediction:
I see a fall back to their home K and possibly a merge (if members allow) with their ally DEFCON to strengthen their tribe and continue the war, I do not see these guys backing down, they knew what they were getting into and relish the fight.

Rank 12: DEFCON
DCT’s buddy, not actively at war though a few have been declared (stats show little), a staunch ally with a solid tribal base.

After viewing stats:
The OD scores show a tribe who aren’t very aggressive but aren’t attacked often either, not really in the thick or if and not much to show for war stats.

ODD: 29th
ODA: 17th
ODT: 25th

My Prediction:
An inexperienced tribe but out of the way enough for now not to be bothered, possibly a merge with their ally next door in the future to keep the tribes active.

Rank 13: (MB)
In a few conflicts, doing well stats wise in most/all of them, though DUKES currently have their focus elsewhere and DOGS are yet to turn our attentions in this direction in earnest so an opportunity for these guys to show their mettle, gain experience and consolidate ready to continue warring.

After viewing stats:
Good stats all round, though their low ODD may suggest a lack of intent so far from their adversaries.

ODD: 21st
ODA: 14th
ODT: 16th

My Prediction:
A cohesive tribe who have the opportunity to keep doing well but who may come unstuck if attacked in earnest. I doubt they will make any great leaps in rank or position in the next few weeks.

Rank 14: MACRO
Another tribe I know little about, sorry! Strong allies of H D and enemy of DEFCON, little to report stats-wise on the war however.

After viewing stats:
Maybe not much war stats-wise for these guys but excellent OD for a tribe their size.

ODD: 13th
ODA: 11th
ODT: 9th

My Prediction:
As DEFCON struggle to support the flagging DCT MACRO will have the opportunity to make a big impact in their war.

Rank 15: L.I
Another tribe hidden from view by Virtus, they look to have had numerous tribes take large bites out of them but still soldier on. Their war with TWN has seen them on the losing side so far.

After viewing stats:
Their war stats are not in their favour and their OD score are not very impressive, they show a lack of defence in the villages already taken from them.

ODD: 30th
ODA: 13th
ODT: 20th

My Prediction:
These guys are losing and need to find allies or merge (only 32 members) to stay in the game.

Rank 16: T.U.F
Don’t know so much here, are they a feeder tribe for W~A~R? There was a partial merge not too long ago.

After viewing stats:
Are they at war with MACRO? If so then MACRO have the upper hand – just. Very impressive OD scores however:

ODD: 8th
ODA: 16th
ODT: 10th

My Prediction:
Their future will depend heavily on what alliance and enemies they make in the next few weeks.

Rank 17: STORM!
Not the best positioning in they aren’t on the Levian alliance list... However the stats show little and they have only a few members easily capable of a merge...

After viewing stats:
A good showing for this tribe against -R.B- and a good ODA for a tribe of their size.

ODD: 25th
ODA: 15th
ODT: 18th

My Prediction:
I see a merge for this tribe into Levian or at least their villages going there...

Rank 18: MANA
Not really sure about this tribe at all, I’m not sure if W~A~R have declared on them but they are certainly taking their villages!

After viewing stats:
War stats don’t look good for these guys at all but their OD scores show they are putting up a fight!

ODD: 15th
ODA: 22nd
ODT: 21st

My Prediction:
These guys probably won’t last much longer in this form; I can’t see this tribe still being in the top 20 next week.

Rank 19: Outlaw
Possibly a feeder tribe for TEAM with their recent member change? Not had any contact with these guys

After viewing stats:
Stats look favourable and their OD scores are very good for a Rank 19 tribe.

ODD: 9th
ODA: 23rd
ODT: 13th

My Prediction:
A tribe with potential and in a good location to expand depending upon their alliances...

Rank 20: YUMMY!
DOGS ally, excellent tribe ;-) Some outstanding members and good representation on the externals.

After viewing stats:
Decent OD scores for a tribe only just in the top 20.

ODD: 17th
ODA: 20th
ODT: 17th

My Prediction:
A good tribe who will prosper with the help of their allies.

Sorry DeAdMaX, not posting often I did realise I couldn't just type in the bb code so I deleted the post to edit it in a different program, I ended up just putting links in the title :-(

I was actually about to post this as you guys with the Top spot and then edited quick, there isn't really much in it :) but thanks anyway Max.

* A nod to The Nobbler for his ‘Iron Curtain of Virtus’

DeletedUser4312

Can we get back on topic please everyone!
Kind regards,
Kath Jackson.
Moderator.

DeletedUser5474

well all i got to say is that i thot TEAM was a gd tribe but all they do is kick there tribes when that tribe mate is under attack on the front line and dont support them in any way

DeletedUser

ye coze you have asked for support so many times. Even so many that it can be comprimised into one number, namely zero. Methaphysics ftw lol

DeletedUser5474

lol i never asked for support when i had over 300 incoming i asked but only got help from fomer c~c members next to me but tjey had there on probs on front lines

DeletedUser

Rank 18: MANA
Not really sure about this tribe at all, I’m not sure if W~A~R have declared on them but they are certainly taking their villages!

After viewing stats:
War stats don’t look good for these guys at all but their OD scores show they are putting up a fight!

ODD: 15th
ODA: 22nd
ODT: 21st
the reason our ODA is so bad is because we haven't yet been on the offensive as a TRIBE
as for our ODD what can i say we enjoy stacking our villages up with the bonfire weapon :)
and no we are not at war with W~A~R

These guys probably won’t last much longer in this form; I can’t see this tribe still being in the top 20 next week.
hmmmmmmm we have to wait and see ;)

DeletedUser7179

Hey we are here too! We didn't get to 8th on this world just by being a family tribe which we are not! We have a feeder tribe which I beleive most of the other big tribes do in some form or another!!
DOGs and W~A~R seem to have TEAM as their feeder tribe at the moment well their villages anyway!

DeletedUser

THE TOP 7 TRIBE OPTIONS
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
By The Nobbler

I was going to do the top 20 but i ran out of ideas.

01. DOGS

Beware The Dog.

02. W~A~R

W~A~R coming to take TEAM's villages.

david-goliath.jpg

03. TEAM

TEAM Vs DOGS (TEAM are Kangaroo's because max is from Australia).

dog-and-little-kangaroo01.jpg

04. Virtus

They eat noobs for breakfast.

i_eat_noobs_for_breakfast_tshirt-d235878901829684392dmb9_325.jpg

05. HD

Are you HD Ready?

funny-pictures-cats-watch-tv.jpg

06. DUKES

No body beats The Duke...s

john_wayne.jpg

07. G.F

How long can G.F hold off getting squashed by Virtus?

elephant+and+mouse.jpg