Bi! to ruin World 4?

DeletedUser7217

Perhaps, but that was not the point, nor did I imply Bi! would actually fall. However, if a tribe like that falls due to inactivity, then it is not a very good tribe to begin with. Flame me for that if you want, but good tribes never die over inactivity.
That is actually the completely opposite, they get bored, split up and take on a challenge, unless all you wanna do is dominate, farm and build buildings

DeletedUser

Ehm, they're more inclined to quit when they get bored than to split... And a good tribe is able to continuously dominate, yes.

But why do you place dominating on the same line as simcitying? I guess you're new...

DeletedUser7217

You obviously dont understand what I mean, by that I mean the top players will get bored therefore inactivity. They will do the same stuff won't get a challenge

DeletedUser

My point still stands. A good tribe will not die of such things. A good tribe will find replacements to either take over the account are recruit inside of this world. Therefore a good tribe is able to continuously dominate.

DeletedUser7217

Your opinion may be so, but I would find that very boring. And btw sweetdeath - call me NYK please

DeletedUser857

The less competition Bi! get, the more likely the members will get bored and delete. Simple as that.

If the members get bored, a tribe falls- no matter how good they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser857

I read your post, and I am disagreeing with it. If all the good players leave the world out of boredom, there will be noone left to recruit who is good thus the tribe will disband.

DeletedUser7217

Exactly SD, HF it will become boring and after a while people will leave and other players will come into the top 20, like =fate= and ?!?

DeletedUser

... Judging from the responses, you still did not get what I was saying.

@SD It's not like they'll quit all at once... Besides, you don't have to recruit, it's a possibility, you could just put players looking for an account on the accounts they leave behind insteading of eating them up. This ensures quality and stability within the tribe and you don't have to waste time on nobling the account.

Besides, if you think it will be boring, then just attack everyone. I'm sure that will make you happy.

DeletedUser7217

I agree with your point yet I stick to mine, Grant is a great player and there won't be anyone like him. They might be taken by other people and destroyed. Yeah attack everyone, take everyone on lets do this! Yes grant i am sorry for my mistake Im tired and completely forgot lol, anyway point being you are amazing lol

DeletedUser

I agree with your point yet I stick to mine, Grant and nMe are both great players and there won't be anymore of them. They might be taken by other people and destroyed. Yeah attack everyone, take everyone on lets do this!

That's funny. Grant and nMe are the same people and that's me.... rofl... my .net name is nMe... n@me? and my rl name is Grant lol.

DeletedUser

I think I speak for most people without brown noses when I say "big who cares?"

:)

Lol, are you getting "excited" because you managed to troll the strongest player on UK4? I hope your head is still getting a blood supply after that one.

DeletedUser

Lol, are you getting "excited" because you managed to troll the strongest player on UK4? I hope your head is still getting a blood supply after that one.

*thinks to self* I hope Smile? can make less embarrassing comebacks

DeletedUser

Aww, poor baby is upset that he got attacked... aww. Maybe ickle baby would like this game instead : TribalHugs ftw?

*Speaks condescendingly* That's not even a game you noob! :D

Hey what do you have against me Adellion, it was just a bit of banter to start with but I'm beginning to think you don't like me.. :icon_rolleyes: