W1N - Mass recruitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6323

I can confirm this.

I created AMP myself. It was not created due to being 'defeated' by W1N by any means. It was all down to lack of leadership and inactive's that had people fed up with what was going on. We still wanted to work closely with F.P.B, as many of us are on great terms with no hostilities, unfortunately, whilst in Fire, there were still hostilities floating around that could not be buried, no matter what.

Sovereign got it bang on with his idea as to what happened and what's going on.

DeletedUser

FIRE did not "disband in defeat" at the hands of W1N. The tribe disbanded due a split with many of their players wanting to leave to join F.P.B due to inactivity in FIRE. This in turn caused the FIRE duchess to disband the tribe and join *FW* so she could fight F.P.B. It all goes back to the bad feeling between the leaders of the two tribes following the disbanding of EXP. Most of the players who were actually fighting W1N have now formed AMP a new tribe allied with FPB. Those who were sitting comfortably in the pocket are the ones who have gone to *FW*.

According to the FIRE duchess *FW* have apparently been guaranteed a NAP with W1N and for anyone who joins *FW* to be not considered a refuge in the war against W1N also. Anyone care to confirm or deny? Also its hard to argue *FW* are on the "coalition" side imo.

We have not had any talks with *FW*, though I await any news from my duke. And why do you think so many in FIRE became inactive? Through loss and defeat. Baldy was demolished, then he quit. Madjester had real life issues. Faustino has quit. The Speaker has quit. All of these players took net losses against W1N. Surely, that is a factor in their inactivity, which then led to FIRE disbanding. The existence of your inactivity is due to the presence of W1N and her attacks upon your tribe.

I can confirm this.

I created AMP myself. It was not created due to being 'defeated' by W1N by any means. It was all down to lack of leadership and inactive's that had people fed up with what was going on. We still wanted to work closely with F.P.B, amanyofusarageongreat terms with no hostilities, unfortunately, whilst in Fire, there were still hostilities floating around that could not be buried, no matter what.

Sovereign got it bang on with his idea as to what happened and what's going on.

Yes, its unfortunate when hostilities occur in-tribe, and quite frankly annoying. In a tribe, we should be working together, and there are some toerags who are far too short-sighted.

However, inactivity grows through boredom or heavy losses. Certainly the heavy losses can lead to boredom, and therefore inactivity. It is simply impossible that the war with W1N did not have any affect on the inactivity of some players, I can pluck out Sir Baldy of the Desert for example, who promptly went inactive 2 weeks after at least 50-75% of his points were wiped out in an OP. Thus, proof by counter-example, that W1N had an big effect on the inactivity in FIRE, which therefore led to FIRE disbanding.

In other news : Hello TamedReckless!!! <3

DeletedUser

You have changed your tune Kilroy, i thought TR were supposed to be worthy opponants. :lol:

Yeah, Kilroy was bigging TR up like crazy, how wrong he was!

If you both recall, I stated that, in my opinion of leading a tribe in a war with both W1N and TR, I found TR to be the more formidable opponent. At no point did I deny W1N players having ability, only that I had not seen much of it in evidence (however, I remember Marvin saying something about a 'noobish co-player' who once sent a noble train to land before a nuke, and on another occasion knocked a wall down to 0 but did not try to take it until several days later when the wall was back to level 20).

I did also say that worthiness is no longer valid, as whether worthy or not, TR and W1N are at war. However, since the topic has been brought up once again, I will pose the same question I posed to Adellion (which he did not answer); if W1N so wanted a worthy opponent, why did they merge with Che!!! rather than going to war?

Kilroy

DeletedUser

If you both recall, I stated that, in my opinion of leading a tribe in a war with both W1N and TR, I found TR to be the more formidable opponent. At no point did I deny W1N players having ability, only that I had not seen much of it in evidence (however, I remember Marvin saying something about a 'noobish co-player' who once sent a noble train to land before a nuke, and on another occasion knocked a wall down to 0 but did not try to take it until several days later when the wall was back to level 20).

I did also say that worthiness is no longer valid, as whether worthy or not, TR and W1N are at war. However, since the topic has been brought up once again, I will pose the same question I posed to Adellion (which he did not answer); if W1N so wanted a worthy opponent, why did they merge with Che!!! rather than going to war?

Kilroy

TR are formidable opponents, KilRoy? By saying this, you then are implying that TR are better than W1N. Let us bring up some facts:

1. TR have only wared tribes that were in the middle of being taken out by other tribes, I believe. Not only does this show that they cannot war, they feed upon the weak. You only feel them formidable because you and your tribesmates were on the receiving end of there nukes. Just because aload of nukes was going your way, does not make the formidable. It just makes them able to click on the select all and attack button, then okaying it :icon_confused:
2. They are a family tribe. They have two other branchs off there main tribe in the form of TR. and KnK. Instead of going to war with KnK, like any good tribe would of done, they instead offered them a place in there family tribe. And whilst T4H are good represensation that family tribes work, this one clearly does not:

Side 1:
Tribes: TR TR. KnK
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: W1N W1N.
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,179
Side 2: 2,965
Difference: 786

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 132
Side 2: 393
Difference: 261

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,924,928
Side 2: 25,269,959
Difference: 14,345,031

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,246,266
Side 2: 3,260,734
Difference: 2,014,468

chart

3. W1N are waring half the world. What has TR ever accomplished? Yes, W1N merged with CHE!!!. How many merges have TR had? KnK, and a few others that I know about, just not having the ex-names of these tribes due to being new to this world!

The fact of the matter is TR are loosing to W1N, as seen above in this past month, and not only loosing, loosing quite badly. And let us not forget the other wars W1N are participating in. W1N are better than TR, and will show this be defeating them.

DeletedUser1942

Here we go again!!!

W1N were never likely to war Che!!! - if that war did happen - awful tribes like TR would have been able to benefit from it, and hit us from behind, thus gaining more of a false position

Now, the current war stats between W1N and the tribes were warring shows that the decision was CORRECT. Theres no good asking ifs, buts and maybes.
The war between Che and W1N, if it was ever to go ahead, would have been the last war on this world, when all the nubs had been nobled out - and it was only them 2 tribes left :)

DeletedUser7596

Even in EXP inactivity was a major issue and certainly many of those who have gone to *FW* are permanent account sits rather than players and have been even before war was declared. Infact one of those account sits has been given to a mysterious player from a tribe hostile to FPB *glare*. Most of the actual players that were in day to day contact with W1N are in FPB or AMP.

Im certainly not denying that W1N are doing well against the tribes they are fighting but making claims that W1N "defeating" FIRE was the major reason for them splitting up when realistically you had yet to make signifcant inroads into their points or capability is simply incorrect. If anything the fact that half of FIRE (well the leadership & friends) seemed more intent on fighting FPB over lingering resentment over the disolution of EXP rather than actually trying to fight W1N played far more of a part in both players leaving FIRE (& maybe the game) and the eventual collapse of the tribe.

DeletedUser1189

I'd like to think it was our war which caused them to disband. Even with poor leadership a tribe will survive forever if they are not under attack or threat. Only a supreme failure in leadership results in a tribe splitting outside of war.

DeletedUser

W1N wins :icon_wink:
nice to see some familiar faces still posting here!

DeletedUser360

Shame what happened to them.. Been a long time since I was there but I think 16 of the top 20 players where in the tribe. Everything was going well. How could it turn into this?

DeletedUser

Shame what happened to them.. Been a long time since I was there but I think 16 of the top 20 players where in the tribe. Everything was going well. How could it turn into this?

We now have 17 in the top 20 and are doing better than ever before :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The fact of the matter is TR are loosing to W1N, as seen above in this past month, and not only loosing, loosing quite badly. And let us not forget the other wars W1N are participating in. W1N are better than TR, and will show this be defeating them.

Apparently, W1N have very little communication on the two fronts so why bring it up when the rest of W1N believe that the two fronts are unrelated. However, TR are also facing T4H and all on the same front. When I say that I mean k52 and 62 where all three tribes are at.

DeletedUser2722

Apparently, W1N have very little communication on the two fronts so why bring it up when the rest of W1N believe that the two fronts are unrelated. However, TR are also facing T4H and all on the same front. When I say that I mean k52 and 62 where all three tribes are at.

You are not in W1N so you have no idea about our inner workings -- what is
clear, however, is we are kicking your backsides and having a great time doing
so, whilst your members have their cursors over the delete button!

Now stop making excuses for yourselves...

You were still losing the war against W1N (by a large margin) before T4H
joined the party, even though W1N were fighting on all other fronts...

...you also declared on us, thus were prepared and had the surprise element on
your side! :icon_wink:

The Runaways are failing because you have over 200 cowardly n00bs in your
family who are still to understand TW is a war game!

And of course it was a case of "blind leading the blind" with a n00b leader like
LordLazlo at the helm, wasn't it? :lol:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

...you also declared on us, thus were prepared and had the surprise element on
your side! :icon_wink:

If I remember correctly W1N had a video (made about 1 month prior to the TR declaration) about going to war. Everyone knows anyway, that W1N had been preparing for ages. Hence why you all goaded TR so much. So why you mention this, I will never know.

DeletedUser1942

If I remember correctly W1N had a video (made about 1 month prior to the TR declaration) about going to war. Everyone knows anyway, that W1N had been preparing for ages. Hence why you all goaded TR so much. So why you mention this, I will never know.

Lol - because there was a video, we were well prepared. Thats right guys, W1Ns war preps consist of making funny videos......

We goaded TR to give them a chance to show us what they got, we werent stacked heavily and turtled, we were just ready. Instead of TR launching millions of scout attacks, they should have sent nukes and nobles, as we didnt know what day they were going for it, and nukes and nobles could have caused more damage than scout attacks.

TR = Fail

DeletedUser

Both sides had the time to prepare, but intrestingly enough TR leadership is quitting 1 by 1 as the war progress's so maybe one tribe got it wrong me thinks :icon_confused:

DeletedUser2722

Planning for them to declare on us, not for us to attack/defend against them,
however, we were about to give up hope of them declaring, lol!

They were prepared strategically in-game, hence their declaration and stacking
of their front-lines, whilst we were taken by surprise.

It's clear why I brought it up (for those with even minimal intelligence)... TR
declared on us, thus should have had a better start against us in the stats,
this was not the case, however! :icon_cool:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser1942

To quote Dubby: Impressive is what impressove does.

That never a good thing to do!!!

Although, it is quite impressive the war stats between W1N and the coalition........ ;)

DeletedUser

That never a good thing to do!!!

Although, it is quite impressive the war stats between W1N and the coalition........ ;)

:mad: Well played...

Abdo said:
Planning for them to declare on us, not for us to attack/defend against them,

Although, this is still the most stupid thing I've read for a while. Actually trying to force an enemy to attack you, but not preparing defence or attack. How idiotic is that. I credit those in W1N for their individual skill, and it shows. However, as a tribe (or western part of the tribe) to not prepare for war while similtaneously trying to start a fight, who's idea was that? Clearly someone needs to re-vist school. No matter how good you are at TW, that's just a pathetic mistake.

DeletedUser1942

Although, this is still the most stupid thing I've read for a while. Actually trying to force an enemy to attack you, but not preparing defence or attack. How idiotic is that. I credit those in W1N for their individual skill, and it shows. However, as a tribe (or western part of the tribe) to not prepare for war while similtaneously trying to start a fight, who's idea was that? Clearly someone needs to re-vist school. No matter how good you are at TW, that's just a pathetic mistake.

You say its a pathetic mistake, but surely its even more pathetic that TR fam havent made a dent on us really yet?

We havent made any big losses in this war yet, despite not actually stacking. It just goes to show, if your good enough, you dont need to stack, and can survive by playing the game smartly.

The stats show we made the right move in winding TR up and forcing them to declare, against a better tribe, our tactic may have bitten us on the behind, but it hasnt - and the responsability of that falls on TR's shoulders. They are falling apart big time!

Status
Not open for further replies.