W A R and END merge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Respect is earned always, not given willy nilly, do you honestly think I get jealous over this? lol

You will earn my respect and I will earn yours, you wont be getting respect heaped on you cos of what the smile account has done.

Now really to assume respect is thrown at you because of the smile account is purely egotistical on your part, had that account been the Adellion account, many would respect you automatically, including me to some degree.

Respect is a 2 way street mate, you give it, you get it in return, you earn it, which is more forfilling, and that respect is returned in the same way.

Bold highlighted, glad to see its only taken you a few months to catch on. I don't give respect to barb noblers to insist on nobling barbs in MY continent. Stick to your continents, leave my one alone.

DeletedUser

Bold highlighted, glad to see its only taken you a few months to catch on. I don't give respect to barb noblers to insist on nobling barbs in MY continent. Stick to your continents, leave my one alone.

lmao you a funny one, tell me this, what Ks are you number 1 in? see in those Ks, yep totally agree, lay down the law and make others follow as keeping farms is important.

In Ks you are playing 2nd best in, talk about the law you want to inforce and see if you can get the number 1 tribe to agree with you.

DeletedUser

What about a situation in late game, where players in the biggest tribes create huge clusters, and also have less time/inclination to farm? That can only be achieved by incorporating barbs. Or is most of W1N on W1 (to mention but one example) comprised of "untalented, nooby" players?

Seems to me it is an acceptable strategy, at the correct stage in the game. Sure, early on, it is pretty flimsy practice, but it can have its place.

Apologies for going off-topic - maybe a thread to debate the different philosophies on progressing one's game would be in order?

Adellion replied:
You are incorrect, the largest players farm the most. Its only in very very late-game that people stop farming. We are at mid-game at most. I haven't stopped farming at all, and I'm sure Reverend farms too, though nowhere near as much as me. I never noble barbs, hence why I hold significant OD ranks in addition to my points. Which is what it is all about. Balance. If you can get high points and OD and keep it up there, that's the mark of a good player. You don't get that nobling barbarians. You get that from crushing your enemy like a truely talented player. Barb-nobling is for the weak, and any player who actively does so will never be able to challenge the might of their more talented counterparts that do not noble barbs.

Och, it's just silly trying to have a discussion with you, Ade. I know you have a policy of being deliberately provocative on forums, and I personally am fine with that. But this is shallow. You spend the first part of your response focussing on a sub-clause in my post, and ignore the main point. Then you pad it out by talking about yourself. Again. And we've just heard sooooooo much about your opinion of yourself.

I guess it's successful in one sense, in that I am now talking about your response rather than continuing an attempt at a serious discussion. But is that the sort of victory you can take any real pleasure in? Personally, I'd feel a bit fraudulent if I'd deflected the real and useful purpose of the thread (to try and add depth to the TW forums/ bring some perspective to the TW world) just to score an empty and meaningless point.

I said before: you have a small heart and a small mind. I hated writing that sentence, yet here I am repeating it. All style, no substance. What a shame we have you around here ruining perfectly good attempts at debate.

Mods: if you want to infract me for going off-topic, then look at the cause, not the symptom.

Back on topic: look at K17 in W1, and tell me barb-nobling has no strategic purpose. Yes, we are in mid-game(ish), and it would be downright wrong if anyone was trying that now, here, in this world. Oops, I forgot: O.O are trying it - and we are nobling them out for their pains in this sector.

Let me try it in list form, to avoid misunderstanding.

Barb-nobling, IMHO:
Very early game: good. Gets initial clusters established, sets you up for better takeovers. Should, however, take second place to wiping out nearby opponents, if that is an option.
Early game (2-3 vills established): Bonus vills good, barbs bad. Should always take out competition as first choice. Caveat: can be good as a safety move if noble vill is at imminent risk, to make best use of resources that might otherwise be lost.
Consolidation phase: OK-ish, if it serves a real purpose in getting tight cluster in place/minimising church builds. (This is a very debatable phase)
Expansion phase: Very poor choice, totally agree this is the mark of a poor player. Expansion phase lasts for a long time, which is the area I totally agree with you , Ade
Mature phase: Better to convert offensive vills to defensive, and move offensive front forward. Barbs are irrelevant, use cats to terraform them for best farming returns.
Late game: No useful big targets left. Get barbs nobled to create bombproof clusters, prevent refugees trying to move in to your territory, and -yes - take farms away from other players.
Very late game: Lots of coins/nobles sitting twiddling thumbs. Just get big clusters going, take anything going.

Now, this is a simplified list, that can't be applied to all scenarios. But I am trying to make the point that barb-nobling is not something that can simply be classed as good or bad. Like all aspects of the game, it has its place as a strategic move. Right now, I'd be ashamed to employ it. Later, I'll be going for it like Gordon Brown trying to save the banking system. As in all aspects of life, timing is everything.

DeletedUser

lmao you a funny one, tell me this, what Ks are you number 1 in? see in those Ks, yep totally agree, lay down the law and make others follow as keeping farms is important.

In Ks you are playing 2nd best in, talk about the law you want to inforce and see if you can get the number 1 tribe to agree with you.

Uhh... since when has being rank 1 in a K been of significance? I'm sure WETLUV would be very unwilling to declare on Bi!, even with their continental dominance. That be said, I wouldn't like to war WETLUV either. Aside from getting along with WETLUV (so far), it would mean I would have to spend my nobles crushing all the WETLUV players near me, and gorging myself on 9k villages, to the point where I was so bloated on villages, I wouldn't have enough nobles to deal with people in Vital/=FATE=. I'd simply have too many targets to choose from, I hate having to pick who to hit >_>

We are 2nd in K44 and K45. Both the rank 1s in those Ks adhere to our rules. The reason, (other than simply the other tribes agreeing that barb nobling in mid-game is for pathetic, weak, untalented and useless noobs) is that both tribes fully acknowledge that Bi! is very much stronger than them 1on1, and that if we are insisting on a rule, its not just for our personal gain, but for the benefit of everyone in question. I'm sure Drebel you probably think your tribe could hold off Bi! 1on1; if you do think that, then you are more foolish then I give you credit for.

Barb-nobling harms the player nobling it; they waste nobles on an unworthy and weak target. It harms neighbouring players who lose a farm. It harms the tribe who could've used the nobles to conquer an enemy. It benefits your enemy. Its silly, weak and illogical. Anyone who argues for barb-nobling clearly can't noble anything else and is therefore a noob.

Och, it's just silly trying to have a discussion with you, Ade. I know you have a policy of being deliberately provocative on forums, and I personally am fine with that. But this is shallow. You spend the first part of your response focussing on a sub-clause in my post, and ignore the main point. Then you pad it out by talking about yourself. Again. And we've just heard sooooooo much about your opinion of yourself.

Well, at least you have the intelligence to recognise my policies. No sarcasm intended.

I guess it's successful in one sense, in that I am now talking about your response rather than continuing an attempt at a serious discussion. But is that the sort of victory you can take any real pleasure in? Personally, I'd feel a bit fraudulent if I'd deflected the real and useful purpose of the thread (to try and add depth to the TW forums/ bring some perspective to the TW world) just to score an empty and meaningless point.

What, I'm not allowed to take one faulty point in your argument and demolish you for it? *tsk* killjoy.

I said before: you have a small heart and a small mind. I hated writing that sentence, yet here I am repeating it. All style, no substance. What a shame we have you around here ruining perfectly good attempts at debate.

Say what you wish... in the end, you are losing to someone with (in your own words) has "a small heart and a small mind".
According to hoamzy, Adellion is clearly heartless (small heart) and lacking in intelligence (small mind, though having a small brain doesn't impair on intelligence, scientists have proven FYI). Adellion also ruin debates with his posts which are highly offensive. No, hoamzy will not admit that he simply can't handle the destructive flaming cannonball that are Adellion's posts, and so attempts to slander Adellion by suggesting he is all style, no substance.
Not realising that in his inferior position compared to Adellion on the rankings on UK4 mean he merely insults himself when he accuses someone better than him as having no substance behind his style. Undoubtedly he attempts to justify himself stating Adellion took over the account, but really, would Hoamzy be able to farm 11500+ barbs in one day as is expected on the Smile? account? Not to mention the attacking & defensive prowess displayed by Smile? when Adellion was dropping bombs on the enemy.
Nor does Hoamzy realise that he was consistently beaten on UK1 in the same rankings compared to both the Adellion and Ady1 accounts.
The loser in the debates, Hoamzy, attempts to say that Adellion's style of posting is unorthodox, offensive and against the morale code of debates in this forum due to the brash and offensive style and therefore not a debatable post. Curious, good debaters tend to know when to concede a point. Certainly, Adellion knows when to switch opinions and agree to his combatant.
For someone so offensive and brutal in his posts on the forums, Adellion has yet to be perma-banned for his supposed offensive posts. You would've thought he'd get done-in by the mods already for being such a pain to argue with.

Moral : Its not offensive, its just overpowering the opponent in a debate. Some people take it hard when they lose. Clearly you are, if you resort to petty real-life insults "small heart, small mind"... :icon_rolleyes:

Weak.

Mods: if you want to infract me for going off-topic, then look at the cause, not the symptom.

Don't infract this, allow a good debate to burn well I say.

Back on topic: look at K17 in W1, and tell me barb-nobling has no strategic purpose. Yes, we are in mid-game(ish), and it would be downright wrong if anyone was trying that now, here, in this world. Oops, I forgot: O.O are trying it - and we are nobling them out for their pains in this sector.

Good for you! I applaud this action.

Let me try it in list form, to avoid misunderstanding.

Barb-nobling, IMHO:
Very early game: good. Gets initial clusters established, sets you up for better takeovers. Should, however, take second place to wiping out nearby opponents, if that is an option.
Early game (2-3 vills established): Bonus vills good, barbs bad. Should always take out competition as first choice. Caveat: can be good as a safety move if noble vill is at imminent risk, to make best use of resources that might otherwise be lost.
Consolidation phase: OK-ish, if it serves a real purpose in getting tight cluster in place/minimising church builds. (This is a very debatable phase)
Expansion phase: Very poor choice, totally agree this is the mark of a poor player. Expansion phase lasts for a long time, which is the area I totally agree with you , Ade
Mature phase: Better to convert offensive vills to defensive, and move offensive front forward. Barbs are irrelevant, use cats to terraform them for best farming returns.
Late game: No useful big targets left. Get barbs nobled to create bombproof clusters, prevent refugees trying to move in to your territory, and -yes - take farms away from other players.
Very late game: Lots of coins/nobles sitting twiddling thumbs. Just get big clusters going, take anything going.

Good list, I agree. But we are at the expansion phase (maybe a bit of mature phase too), not late-game. As there are loads of big targets left. Hence my point about W A R being so weak, they want to noble barbs in K44 rather than nobling WETLUV in K44 directly. Weak.

Now, this is a simplified list, that can't be applied to all scenarios. But I am trying to make the point that barb-nobling is not something that can simply be classed as good or bad. Like all aspects of the game, it has its place as a strategic move. Right now, I'd be ashamed to employ it. Later, I'll be going for it like Gordon Brown trying to save the banking system. As in all aspects of life, timing is everything.

Completely agree.

Red.

DeletedUser

I sometime think you don't even bother reading other people's posts.

We never said we wanted to barb in K44/K45, We are objecting to the fact you will say 1 thing for 1 NAP, and another thing for another NAP. Barbs can useful in a war, and if you think we are weak because we say that, than have a look at the W A R/WET frontline and tell me that WET have not barb nobled their way into our ranks.

DeletedUser

We never said we wanted to barb in K44/K45, We are objecting to the fact you will say 1 thing for 1 NAP, and another thing for another NAP. Barbs can useful in a war, and if you think we are weak because we say that, than have a look at the W A R/WET frontline and tell me that WET have not barb nobled their way into our ranks.

I apparently don't read other people's posts now, curious how I can respond to other's peoples' posts without reading it, I didn't think I was psychic now.

I said the same thing to you that I said to WETLUV (who are NAPs with Bi!). No nobling barbs in K44 without permission from Bi!. That rule applies to WETLUV. That exact same rule would apply to you too. You cannot noble barbs without seeking Bi!'s permission first.
Olis, point out the difference in the rules? WETLUV have to seek our permission as much as you would have to. I won't deny we grant exceptions to WETLUV once in a while. But I did say W A R would get the same right to ask for exceptions.

And the reason why WETLUV have barb-nobled into your ranks is because you lot are clearly too weak to push them back. Maybe if you NOBLED them, you might actually push them back, rather than starting fights with other tribes.

Consolidate your firepower, rather than annoy other tribes.

DeletedUser7369

WET may have done that but if you spanked them when they tried it and catted the barbs to pieces then it would not have benefited them at all now would it. barbs are ok in times of peace when crowded in by tribemates and allies. because if you dont take barbs you may as well quit. At all other times they are merely a drain on resources that could be used to take decent villages ready built from your enemies.

Now please stop being silly as i hate defending Ade. It just doesn't seem right.

DeletedUser

WET may have done that but if you spanked them when they tried it and catted the barbs to pieces then it would not have benefited them at all now would it. barbs are ok in times of peace when crowded in by tribemates and allies. because if you dont take barbs you may as well quit. At all other times they are merely a drain on resources that could be used to take decent villages ready built from your enemies.

Now please stop being silly as i hate defending Ade. It just doesn't seem right.

*cry* no one likes me T_T :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

You're not defending ade are you? o_O You said it was alright to noble barbs. Anyway, WET don't do anything with the newly taken barbs. They've just stacked them in the hope we attack. But we kinda figured out that was their plan a while ago :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You're not defending ade are you? o_O You said it was alright to noble barbs. Anyway, WET don't do anything with the newly taken barbs. They've just stacked them in the hope we attack. But we kinda figured out that was their plan a while ago :icon_rolleyes:

Noob wars T_T... when people can't fight... they turtle. :icon_rolleyes:

And jp said barb-nobling in PEACETIME is vaguely more acceptable. While I would contest this, the actual point here is that W A R are not in peacetime atm, so they shouldn't be trying to barb-noble.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yum. I'm the blue bits

Don't infract this, allow a good debate to burn well I say.

Thanks for this :)
/rolls sleeves up

Say what you wish... in the end, you are losing to someone with (in your own words) has "a small heart and a small mind".
According to hoamzy, Adellion is clearly heartless (small heart) and lacking in intelligence (small mind, though having a small brain doesn't impair on intelligence, scientists have proven FYI).

OK, let's do this in the third person format.

Adellion is premature to declare that the debate has been lost. Moreover, he has misread the meaning behind the phrase 'small heart and small mind'. Hoamzy was not implying heartlessness (although, a certain amount of cruelty could be detected in some of Adellion's other posts). Rather, the phrase is used to indicate a lack of generosity and grace when responding to posts. Specifically, it covers the tendency to ignore inconvenient points or reinterpret people's meanings, thus derailing conversations which often deserve to be talked through more constructively.

As to the concept of 'small mind'. Nowhere is it stated that Hoamzy finds Adellion unintelligent. Quite the opposite, actually. 'Brain' and 'Mind' are two separate concepts, which is where Adellion , intentionally or otherwise, has gone down the wrong track with his interpretation.

The phrase as used here was intended to convey a certain exasperation with Adellion's habit of narrowing debates down to a 'lowest common denominator', usually of how big his point score is. While undoubtedly true, it is frequently (over)employed as a diversionary tactic and thus leeches many debates of their chance to be rightfully resolved. It is a common tactic amongst zealots (Hoamzy uses that word generically, not specifically referring to Adellion) in other walks of life, usually people who hold fundamentalist/intolerant belief systems, in order to deny freedom of speech and expression to groups or individuals who they wish to suppress. It is anti-debate, and a habit which Hoamzy will always rail against.

Thus, if Hoamzy were to revisit the phrase, he might equally have chosen the words 'A lack of generosity of spirit, a tendency to dissemble, and limited breadth of vision when responding to other people's points'

Adellion also ruin debates with his posts which are highly offensive. No, hoamzy will not admit that he simply can't handle the destructive flaming cannonball that are Adellion's posts, and so attempts to slander Adellion by suggesting he is all style, no substance.

Hoamzy will agree with the point that some debates have been ruined, but he would not go so far as to accuse Adellion of offensive behaviour. Hoamzy would further refute the allegation of slander, and refer Adellion to the points made above describing the meaning and intent of his earlier words.

Hoamzy would, furthermore, remark upon the Freudian interpretation that could be read into Adellion's description of his posts as a 'destructive flaming cannonball', and has no intention of being drawn into 'keyboard envy'. Reason and logic will prevail, sir!

Not realising that in his inferior position compared to Adellion on the rankings on UK4 mean he merely insults himself when he accuses someone better than him as having no substance behind his style. Undoubtedly he attempts to justify himself stating Adellion took over the account, but really, would Hoamzy be able to farm 11500+ barbs in one day as is expected on the Smile? account? Not to mention the attacking & defensive prowess displayed by Smile? when Adellion was dropping bombs on the enemy.
Nor does Hoamzy realise that he was consistently beaten on UK1 in the same rankings compared to both the Adellion and Ady1 accounts.

A very good example of the diversionary tactics referred to above. Hoamzy is more than happy to acknowledge his lesser skills and experience in comparison to Adellion as a TW player at this point in time, while stressing that learning is an ongoing and endless process for as long as one wishes to remain engaged. He would, however,take issue with the word 'inferior' as it is a somewhat emotive and pejorative term, and is misplaced in an intelligent debate of this nature.

Hoamzy has never made comment on the Smile? account, and nor will he, it being an area of which he has no knowledge, therefore the allegation that he will 'undoubtedly' use it as some form of justification is also misplaced.

This is a battle of words and wits on the forum, sir, not a battle between armies on the field. In that sense, Hoamzy acknowledges no 'inferiority' whatsoever, and would request that Adellion sticks to the point.

The loser in the debates, Hoamzy, attempts to say that Adellion's style of posting is unorthodox, offensive and against the morale code of debates in this forum due to the brash and offensive style and therefore not a debatable post. Curious, good debaters tend to know when to concede a point. Certainly, Adellion knows when to switch opinions and agree to his combatant.
For someone so offensive and brutal in his posts on the forums, Adellion has yet to be perma-banned for his supposed offensive posts. You would've thought he'd get done-in by the mods already for being such a pain to argue with.

Hoamzy would not wish to associate with some of the terminology ascribed to him by Adellion. Unorthodox, no, but sometimes intolerant (see above). Offensive, no, but fantastically effective at infuriating people and derailing debates - this has been acknowledged elsewhere by Adellion as a deliberate tactic. Hoamzy has no intention of being distracted by it, though. Presumably Adellion means 'moral code' when he says 'morale code', which is a different concept entirely. Adellion remains within the code of conduct on the forum, as evidenced by his continued presence, and so Hoamzy would not align himself with this phrase either.

'Brash', however, is one self-description Adellion makes that Hoamzy would agree with, and congratulates Adellion on achieving that level of self-awareness. 'Brutal' though, Hoamzy feels to be a somewhat harsh judgement Adellion makes on himself, and hopes that it does not indicate a degree of low self-esteem.

Moral : Its not offensive, its just overpowering the opponent in a debate. Some people take it hard when they lose. Clearly you are, if you resort to petty real-life insults "small heart, small mind"...

Weak.

This conveniently brings us back to the point made at the very beginning of this post. Hoamzy acknowledges no defeat whatsoever, and hopes that the perception of his words as an insult has been alleviated.

If it wasn't for people like Adellion, the fora would be quieter and duller places. Hoamzy will continue in future to try and keep debates constructive and free of diversionary tactics, and reserves the right to revisit some or all of these points where it might seem appropriate.

Hoamzy hopes that Adellion now has a greater understanding of his words and intentions, and would prefer to shake hands on this discussion in the interests of moving on. If Adellion, however, would like to continue debating the field of behavioural ethics and debating tactics, then Hoamzy is happy to do so, though would prefer if it were done in an appropriate thread to allow this one to return to, and remain, on-topic.

DeletedUser

Good luck with getting a "debate" out of Adellion. It'll just end with "I am superior, you are inferior." "Look at my rank, then look at yours." Or something along those lines :D

DeletedUser

Yum. I'm the blue bits

Thanks for this :)
/rolls sleeves up

OK, let's do this in the third person format.

Adellion is premature to declare that the debate has been lost. Moreover, he has misread the meaning behind the phrase 'small heart and small mind'. Hoamzy was not implying heartlessness (although, a certain amount of cruelty could be detected in some of Adellion's other posts). Rather, the phrase is used to indicate a lack of generosity and grace when responding to posts. Specifically, it covers the tendency to ignore inconvenient points or reinterpret people's meanings, thus derailing conversations which often deserve to be talked through more constructively.

As to the concept of 'small mind'. Nowhere is it stated that Hoamzy finds Adellion unintelligent. Quite the opposite, actually. 'Brain' and 'Mind' are two separate concepts, which is where Adellion , intentionally or otherwise, has gone down the wrong track with his interpretation.

The phrase as used here was intended to convey a certain exasperation with Adellion's habit of narrowing debates down to a 'lowest common denominator', usually of how big his point score is. While undoubtedly true, it is frequently (over)employed as a diversionary tactic and thus leeches many debates of their chance to be rightfully resolved. It is a common tactic amongst zealots (Hoamzy uses that word generically, not specifically referring to Adellion) in other walks of life, usually people who hold fundamentalist/intolerant belief systems, in order to deny freedom of speech and expression to groups or individuals who they wish to suppress. It is anti-debate, and a habit which Hoamzy will always rail against.

Thus, if Hoamzy were to revisit the phrase, he might equally have chosen the words 'A lack of generosity of spirit, a tendency to dissemble, and limited breadth of vision when responding to other people's points'

Hoamzy will agree with the point that some debates have been ruined, but he would not go so far as to accuse Adellion of offensive behaviour. Hoamzy would further refute the allegation of slander, and refer Adellion to the points made above describing the meaning and intent of his earlier words.

Hoamzy would, furthermore, remark upon the Freudian interpretation that could be read into Adellion's description of his posts as a 'destructive flaming cannonball', and has no intention of being drawn into 'keyboard envy'. Reason and logic will prevail, sir!

A very good example of the diversionary tactics referred to above. Hoamzy is more than happy to acknowledge his lesser skills and experience in comparison to Adellion as a TW player at this point in time, while stressing that learning is an ongoing and endless process for as long as one wishes to remain engaged. He would, however,take issue with the word 'inferior' as it is a somewhat emotive and pejorative term, and is misplaced in an intelligent debate of this nature.

Hoamzy has never made comment on the Smile? account, and nor will he, it being an area of which he has no knowledge, therefore the allegation that he will 'undoubtedly' use it as some form of justification is also misplaced.

This is a battle of words and wits on the forum, sir, not a battle between armies on the field. In that sense, Hoamzy acknowledges no 'inferiority' whatsoever, and would request that Adellion sticks to the point.

Hoamzy would not wish to associate with some of the terminology ascribed to him by Adellion. Unorthodox, no, but sometimes intolerant (see above). Offensive, no, but fantastically effective at infuriating people and derailing debates - this has been acknowledged elsewhere by Adellion as a deliberate tactic. Hoamzy has no intention of being distracted by it, though. Presumably Adellion means 'moral code' when he says 'morale code', which is a different concept entirely. Adellion remains within the code of conduct on the forum, as evidenced by his continued presence, and so Hoamzy would not align himself with this phrase either.

'Brash', however, is one self-description Adellion makes that Hoamzy would agree with, and congratulates Adellion on achieving that level of self-awareness. 'Brutal' though, Hoamzy feels to be a somewhat harsh judgement Adellion makes on himself, and hopes that it does not indicate a degree of low self-esteem.

This conveniently brings us back to the point made at the very beginning of this post. Hoamzy acknowledges no defeat whatsoever, and hopes that the perception of his words as an insult has been alleviated.

If it wasn't for people like Adellion, the fora would be quieter and duller places. Hoamzy will continue in future to try and keep debates constructive and free of diversionary tactics, and reserves the right to revisit some or all of these points where it might seem appropriate.

Hoamzy hopes that Adellion now has a greater understanding of his words and intentions, and would prefer to shake hands on this discussion in the interests of moving on. If Adellion, however, would like to continue debating the field of behavioural ethics and debating tactics, then Hoamzy is happy to do so, though would prefer if it were done in an appropriate thread to allow this one to return to, and remain, on-topic.

Long read, but a very good one none the less, Ade, dont reply to all of that in this thread, as we want to stay on topic here.

Anyway back on topic, to W A R, WET, Barbs, Mergers.

Taking some barbs for churches is a given, nobling all barbs thus reducing farming to a min is a no no.

Playing the turtle game of taking barbs, never building them, stacking them in the vain hope we attack them, is simply put SAD.

If we showed you lot what we have actually done to the WET/LUV nuke count in total :lol: since this all began, WET would be under major attack from a few tribes now on all their off villas lol.

Ya know, I sat on their forum, breaking no rules when Corky was in their tribe and I had his sit :icon_razz:, and I was on their forum for over 4 hours, man lmao the PHP could have been awesome, instead we shared the intel with other tribes as any good tribe would do for each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HOAMZY'S POST CENSORED FOR NEATNESS OF THIS POST, READ UP FOR HIS POST ^^

*shakes hands and moves on*

Must admit, that was quite a good read if that's any consolation... :icon_rolleyes:

Good luck with getting a "debate" out of Adellion. It'll just end with "I am superior, you are inferior." "Look at my rank, then look at yours." Or something along those lines :D

*sniff* I smell jealousy. Hey, I've just realised that Olis750 is ex-?!?

Weren't you the noobs that got absolutely demolished by Bi!?

Seems some of them still haven't learnt their lesson.

Long read, but a very good one none the less, Ade, dont reply to all of that in this thread, as we want to stay on topic here.

Anyway back on topic, to W A R, WET, Barbs, Mergers.

Taking some barbs for churches is a given, nobling all barbs thus reducing farming to a min is a no no.

Playing the turtle game of taking barbs, never building them, stacking them in the vain hope we attack them, is simply put SAD.

If we showed you lot what we have actually done to the WET/LUV nuke count in total :lol: since this all began, WET would be under major attack from a few tribes now on all their off villas lol.

Ya know, I sat on their forum, breaking no rules when Corky was in their tribe and I had his sit :icon_razz:, and I was on their forum for over 4 hours, man lmao the PHP could have been awesome, instead we shared the intel with other tribes as any good tribe would do for each other.

Back on topic, if you noble barbs for church placement, I would assume you want to make a lv.3 church in that barb, so you'd only need one... not several hundred barbs , which is what you are asking for when you ask to noble barbs in Bi!'s continent (K44).

Maybe if you nobled barbs, you wouldn't be losing against WETLUV. You claim they are rubbish; maybe they are barb-nobling in K43, but at least they are beating you, which goes to show how substandard you must be against them.

Side 1:
Tribes: WETLUV
Side 2:
Tribes: W A R

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 19
Difference: 10

chart

Seriously, take my advice, ban your tribe from nobling barbs, and you'll cut down on members (as you'll lose the rubbish ones), and you'll get more conquers as people attempt to actually hit WETLUV as a pose to noble barbarians.

And under no circumstances will Bi! permit the ennoblement of barbarians in K44. Period.

DeletedUser

Actually, we banned them from nobling barbs weeks ago...

By looking at the stats it does look like you have stopped nobling barbs, i only see a few on the first couple of pages, BUT i do seem to see a lot of internalls which ist always great when at war with a tribe you are losing to

DeletedUser

By looking at the stats it does look like you have stopped nobling barbs, i only see a few on the first couple of pages, BUT i do seem to see a lot of internalls which ist always great when at war with a tribe you are losing to

You think we are "losing" because we haven't even started yet. Usually I would say you are right and war takes priority over Internals. But in this case we internal so that the enemy do not. We can and have been holding them off for weeks successfully. Without launching any sort of attack, whereas they've wasted about 7 army camps and 100s of nukes against us with the 29 nobles you see there..

DeletedUser

Nukes are meant to die and army camps are over rated a waste of time if you ask me, and from my experience a tribe loses a war if the other tribe keeps pressing at them cos i know how id feel if i kept getting attacked everyday for 3months id just give up as i wouldn't have the time, even if they where sending fakes as well and thats how most wars are lost as people start to lose interest and just quit which demoralizes the other tribe

DeletedUser

Well obviously we aren't going to internally noble forever.. but I don't want to give away any sensitive information, so I'm not saying anymore.

DeletedUser6726

As you seem adamant that your tribe have been banned from nobling barbs for a few weeks, here are the barbs taken since the beginning of the month.

SMD - C (309|438) K43 1,523 Abandoned pinionj [W A R] 2010-09-11 14:11:17
(g)N Corcaigh (367|565) K53 2,066 Abandoned fatherrahl [W A R] 2010-09-10 11:56:43
Barbarian village (380|585) K53 1,561 Abandoned Extra [W A R] 2010-09-10 09:25:43
test123 (380|584) K53 1,505 Abandoned Extra [W A R] 2010-09-09 19:01:25
09 F.A.Cup Winners 1961-62 (348|550) K53 9,269 Abandoned catastrophe [W A R] 2010-09-09 07:35:58
Rand 014 (353|400) K43 8,323 Abandoned Rand [W A R] 2010-09-09 03:23:55
042 DR (385|587) K53 1,513 Abandoned DRebel [W A R] 2010-09-09 02:17:26
Barbarian village (345|495) K43 1,537 Abandoned Otakar II [W A R] 2010-09-09 01:59:22
Barbarian village (349|499) K43 1,508 Abandoned Otakar II [W A R] 2010-09-09 00:14:53
Barbarian village (347|495) K43 1,506 Abandoned Otakar II [W A R] 2010-09-06 15:19:45
K05 (317|414) K43 1,513 Abandoned Hwiccee [W A R] 2010-09-06 03:52:52
Sector 1 - Bravo Village (310|445) K43 1,551 Abandoned Zooloo.warrior [W A R] 2010-09-05 20:47:26
J00 (313|427) K43 1,565 Abandoned Hwiccee [W A R] 2010-09-05 18:10:27
041 DR (394|536) K53 1,550 Abandoned DRebel [W A R] 2010-09-05 13:48:17
Muzzer 0016 (326|548) K53 1,550 Abandoned shaneyboycian [W A R] 2010-09-04 18:20:01
040 DR (393|538) K53 1,535 Abandoned DRebel [W A R] 2010-09-04 17:55:15
cambsrog starvation2 (326|472) K43 1,563 Abandoned cambsrog [W A R] 2010-09-04 17:50:01
Bolton 8 (300|501) K53 1,567 Abandoned Bolton Dave [W A R] 2010-09-04 16:45:48
038 DR (393|536) K53 1,519 Abandoned DRebel [W A R] 2010-09-04 15:47:04
039 DR (392|537) K53 1,503 Abandoned DRebel [W A R] 2010-09-04 15:46:57
BBB3 (324|429) K43 1,539 Abandoned birt82 [W A R] 2010-09-04 15:07:13
BBB2 (325|430) K43 1,501 Abandoned birt82 [W A R] 2010-09-04 13:27:27
037 DR (394|537) K53 1,507 Abandoned DRebel [W A R] 2010-09-04 12:28:53
Muzzer 0015 (325|551) K53 1,518 Abandoned shaneyboycian [W A R] 2010-09-04 06:17:57
cambsrog gorgonzola (320|499) K43 1,545 Abandoned cambsrog [W A R] 2010-09-04 06:07:37
Muzzer 0014 (326|551) K53 1,529 Abandoned shaneyboycian [W A R] 2010-09-03 22:44:03
007| Scream? (350|516) K53 1,503 Abandoned ScreamAimFire [W A R] 2010-09-03 21:04:17
Stig Killer (317|549) K53 1,511 Abandoned S Noseflute [W A R] 2010-09-03 19:20:59
SOUTHWEST 19 (312|583) K53 1,515 Abandoned VAULT101 [W A R] 2010-09-03 17:57:44
SlashMcTinkles (317|548) K53 1,508 Abandoned SlashMcPants [W A R] 2010-09-03 13:04:49
Southmead (337|497) K43 2,533 Abandoned S Noseflute [W A R] 2010-09-03 11:46:15
Muzzer 0013 (326|550) K53 1,521 Abandoned shaneyboycian [W A R] 2010-09-03 05:12:43
Rand 013 (357|406) K43 6,837 Abandoned Rand [W A R] 2010-09-02 14:39:08
Sutton (322|414) K43 1,542 Abandoned redimps [W A R] 2010-09-02 11:35:26
Pitsburg (304|522) K53 1,518 Abandoned Bolton Dave [W A R] 2010-09-02 01:05:43
I95 (340|439) K43 7,687 Abandoned Hwiccee [W A R] 2010-09-02 00:52:35
Cudicini (338|496) K43 1,530 Abandoned dalldis [W A R] 2010-09-02 00:16:52
E02 (328|446) K43 4,302 Abandoned Hwiccee [W A R] 2010-09-01 22:03:30
Arcadia 002 (313|482) K43 1,510 Abandoned Jasteer [W A R] 2010-09-01 21:36:49
03 QUAFF (379|534) K53 1,507 Abandoned QUAFF [W A R] 2010-09-01 17:09:10
|04|Uncivilized village (343|453) K43 4,642 Abandoned Scouse Dragon [W A R] 2010-09-01 14:41:50
you better believe it (352|438) K43 4,096 Abandoned sigauke [W A R] 2010-09-01 11:59:18
16 QUAFF (428|563) K54 1,537 Abandoned QUAFF [W A R] 2010-09-01 11:10:15
Rand 012 (351|401) K43 3,875 Abandoned Rand [W A R] 2010-09-01 04:16:23
E93 (330|444) K43 6,090 Abandoned Hwiccee [W A R] 2010-09-01 03:43:54

All the BOLD ones are in your *home* K.

Further more did someone forget to tell your boss that his tribe were not to take any more barbs?? Or do the rules not apply to him and his mates??

The larger barbs (above 3k) can be justified , the rest however should not be.

If you have so many internals to deal with why not use these to get members closer to the war, thus saving a farm and not having to spend as much time building a village.

Status
Not open for further replies.