W~A~R starts Devolution

DeletedUser4320

1. This game is not about winning. As all games, it is about having fun. If you must win to have fun, lying and betraying in the process, good for you. But that is your choice. Personally I find huge fulfillment in just surviving despite grim odds, knowing that I've been true to my word and have my integrity intact.

2. You were not alone fighting in TRUE, such a claim is just ludicrous as you yourself has said it was 10 players there who fought. So your claim that W~A~R fights together like a tribe should is rather ironic coming from a traitor.

In the end it boils down to what kind of players one would want in a tribe, me personally would pick the losing Leonidas over the winning Ephialtes any time.

But each to his own as the saying goes.

:)

DeletedUser7179

I'd rather be the Leonidas fighting with my whole army behind me! But you are no Leonidas, Dubby your death will not spur the rest of your army into fighting as his did! You don't have an army with you and never have done! A few players had a little bit of belly to fight for a bit but lets face it they all quit before they lost their last village!
Your fight is more like a drunk soldier breaking ranks to fight on his own (with Keef) compromising all else in the pursuit of glory! Thats not to be respected!

Like I said before I respect your ability to defend! But as you quoted Sun Tzu before so will I.... Invincibility lies in the defense..... but the possibility of victory in the attack!
Anybody can turtle until the odds become too much!

DeletedUser4320

I'd rather be the Leonidas fighting with my whole army behind me!

What you want to be is irrelevant as it is what you does which will echo in eternity.

And your actions are that of Ephialtes as the saying goes, running to the enemy betraying your tribe.

Your fight is more like a drunk soldier breaking ranks to fight on his own (with Keef) compromising all else in the pursuit of glory! Thats not to be respected!

That is indeed an interesting allegory. Would you like to expand on that, for instance explaining what ranks myself and keef have broken and what we have been compromising.

Like I said before I respect your ability to defend! But as you quoted Sun Tzu before so will I.... Invincibility lies in the defense..... but the possibility of victory in the attack! Anybody can turtle until the odds become too much!

You mean just as anybody can run from a fight like yourself and join up with the mass recruiters?

And TRUE never had a possibility of victory after yourself, LarryK and Slippery left for the W~A~R conglomerate. Thus it was always about surviving as long as possible to make shame of Shaun and Capt Sharpe's two weeks prediction.

Ironically enough we've now even outlasted Cpt Sharpe's tribe, good times!

DeletedUser4320

Sorry, a week is very easy to misunderstand as evidenced by Shaun and Cpt Sharpe in this very thread. So lets stick to the SI definition of time.

I will ask you again in about 11 119 407 388 992 000 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom.

DeletedUser

Sorry, a week is very easy to misunderstand as evidenced by Shaun and Cpt Sharpe in this very thread. So lets stick to the SI definition of time.

I will ask you again in about 11 119 407 388 992 000 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom.

So in a week then :lol:

DeletedUser4320

Well enough talking you have plenty of attacks incoming! Would be nice to see how you will deal with this wave! Lets see what the score is between us by the end of the week! If you are still beating me! I will take my hat off and say well played!!

A week has passed; how did I do?

DeletedUser

As usual, very well. Will W~A~R ever be able to do it? My money is most definately on NO lol

DeletedUser4320

No idea, waiting for Lionheart to make a statement as the saying goes.

DeletedUser4320

Seems like Lionheart will refuse to tip his hat after losing 100+ nukes as the saying goes.

In other news, TRUE just passed DOGS as the tribe who has killed off most troops on the defense. Only -TV- has killed off more.

YUSS!

DeletedUser

In other news, TRUE just passed DOGS as the tribe who has killed off most troops on the defense. Only -TV- has killed off more.

YUSS!

I think that I may have found the reason for that:

Side 1:
Tribes: TRUE
Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 2,017
Difference: 1,951

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 522,501
Side 2: 16,555,144
Difference: 16,032,643

chart

DeletedUser4320

A conquer against does not generate ODD, so you are in the error there as the saying goes.