USA - World's Largest Superpower or World's Largest Clown?

DeletedUser

Hmmmf, Britain is no longer really a "superpower" or anything like that, it has some degree of influence, but i dont think it could be a "20 man tribe" if compared to tribalwars...North korea maybe? o_O

North Korea would be the equivalant of a one man tribe with the player thinking he's really good, but could be crushed at a moments notice if a bigger tribe looked in his direction :D

DeletedUser

Or when I say:

Quality > Quantity

Education > Drugs

Fitness > Obesity

London stock exchange > Wall Street

Victory > Defeat

:lol:

A TW example of America would be a huge mass recruiter.

A TW example of Britain would be an elite 20-man tribe.

UK is obese as well.

Excuse me, what kind of quality does UK have over USA? NOt long ago your prime minister was our lap dog. :lol:\

Education > drugs? what?

London stock exchange > New york stock exchange? Are u right in the head or you want me to call 911 to check you out as soon as possible? New york stock exchange is much better than london one :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As long as the west accept it Serbia could go suck Kosovo(Albanians).

You are trolling.

People, stop envying USA :lol: actually do, :icon_cool: IS ok, you can't be like us so you hate/envy us :icon_cool:

Edit:

hahahhahha u made my day

inb4 you cut your wrists or after it? :D hahaahaha

You amuse me thirsty. :lol:

DeletedUser3312

UK is obese as well.
Not as fat as your bunch though eh?
fattyfatfatso :icon_biggrin:

Excuse me, what kind of quality does UK have over USA? NOt long ago your prime minister was our lap dog. :lol:\
Well, you needed to be saved by France in the revolution :icon_wink:

Education > drugs? what?
:icon_cool:

London stock exchange > New york stock exchange? Are u right in the head or you want me to call 911 to check you out as soon as possible? New york stock exchange is much better than london one :icon_rolleyes:
911 won't do you much good over 'ere :lol:

Wall street has crashed more times then I can remember. London's stock exchange is bigger, better, safer.

If you got to tlak shit then do it but don't talk it so smelly please. Use a toothbrush in the process. :)
:icon_eek::icon_neutral::lol: You're a funny nubcake. :icon_idea:

Your grammar isn't up to scratch here, please edit :)

DeletedUser

You lost to France and America during the revolution >.<

France was one of the largest empires in the world back then. Plus the fact it took months to send reports and supplies back to the United Kingdom.

The war was impossible to win.

DeletedUser

Hmmmf, Britain is no longer really a "superpower" or anything like that, it has some degree of influence, but i dont think it could be a "20 man tribe" if compared to tribalwars...North korea maybe? o_O

usa has more influence and power than britain, though they will probably fall in 2020-2030.

In the end, China will strangle the us and india will probably become the biggest superpower in the future. Isn't India the country with the most and best educated persons and the most growing economy in the world? I might be wrong but i think ive read that a few times >.>

The us is a strange place, there is a Jesus-park there. They even beat Japan with their new device that can make Men feeling how it is to have a period...kay, japan is still on the lead :/

The United Kingdom still has influence in it's former colonies. The former empire still shares pretty close relations in the form of the commonwealth.

China, Russia and Brazil are stepping up to become the fastest growing economies in the world, although India is growing as an economy it still has a long way to go until it can call itself a superpower.

The United States is a shadow of it's former self, it only keeps itself in the high spot because the US continues to spend trillions of it's military. The United States is falling fast corruption and income equality is on the rise and if the Republicans get their way about unemployment benefits and Social security the entire country is screwed :lol:

DeletedUser

Like when I say USA has a bigger navy than UK does? :lol: Well, you do have a larger budget to spend on such. But then, that could be to do with the mass of poverty in some parts? Won't last long tho, you're falling.

Bigger economy? More political power? Bigger economy? You're richer in natural resources to boost your economy, you have a larger area of land which allows for more people and agricultural land etc. All boosting the economy. You can't exactly make that point. More political power? Power through fear. The UK are the USA's most powerful ally I would say and the UK has strong relations via the EU, Commonwealth etc. Most which the USA has worked alongside to try and extend their relations, which hasn't worked too well. The UK's Leader, our Queen, is Head of State of something like 16 nations... That's quite the relations, no?

More influential? be it political or economical Read what I said above >.> Power through fear etc. We, the UK and our Leader, HM The Queen, is Head of State of something like 16 nations. She holds power over them (you may argue, but she has her own rights not restricted by Parliament that could allow her to seize power, if wanted). There's our influence. We have the Commonwealth, an organisation purely to mentain our relations with our former countries (and one or two who wanted to join). Our history binds us together with more nations than the USA will ever have.

Or when i say London stock exchange > Wall street? Corrected.

USA < UK homey :D Corrected.

Hmmmf, Britain is no longer really a "superpower" or anything like that, it has some degree of influence, but i dont think it could be a "20 man tribe" if compared to tribalwars...North korea maybe? o_O It's a great power. We hold enough influence that could protect us in many wars, or start them. That's enough for me.

usa has more influence and power than britain, though they will probably fall in 2020-2030. Influence through military might... but who called us in to support them in Afghan? The USA shall reform, no doubt about that.

In the end, China will strangle the us and india will probably become the biggest superpower in the future. Isn't India the country with the most and best educated persons and the most growing economy in the world? I might be wrong but i think ive read that a few times >.> I do think that is wrong. Also, India is formally a country under British rule when we established alot of their systems... China is like a modern day Britain when she was in her hayday, well in economy anyway.

UK > USA

DeletedUser613

You need to get it out of your head that the queen can seize power. Technically she can, then everybody will laugh at her and kick her out. It will never happen

DeletedUser

You amuse me thirsty. :lol:

In before cutting the wrist part or after it?

Not as fat as your bunch though eh?
fattyfatfatso :icon_biggrin:
Still fat :icon_neutral:

Well, you needed to be saved by France in the revolution :icon_wink:
And? Your Prime minister was our lap dog :D Don't know about the current one

:icon_cool:
What?
911 won't do you much good over 'ere :lol:
Police/Ambulance/Firefighting

Wall street has crashed more times then I can remember. London's stock exchange is bigger, better, safer.
and NYSE IS more worth it. I don't know if london is bigger.

Your grammar isn't up to scratch here, please edit :)
I'm surprised, it came out better than i thought . :D
Just came home from a club, was drunk. :D

/bye, head hurts, showers and goes to work :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Enough of the pointless banter.

See at the top of the screen where it says, "Subforum for serious discussions. No spam, no flaming, no de-railing the threads!".?

Keep posting random insults, spam and profanity and you're going to be handed out bans. And yes Thirsty I am primarily looking at you.

DeletedUser3312

You need to get it out of your head that the queen can seize power. Technically she can, then everybody will laugh at her and kick her out. It will never happen

She can't seize power. It's been impossible for the monarchy to do so since the late 1600's.

DeletedUser

And? Your Prime minister was our lap dog :D Don't know about the current one

Well your entire country was our lap dog for quite a jolly while, kinda trumps having one man suck up to you.

DeletedUser

She can't seize power. It's been impossible for the monarchy to do so since the late 1600's.

WIN-4.jpg

DeletedUser

Well your entire country was our lap dog for quite a jolly while, kinda trumps having one man suck up to you.
Don't confuse country with colonies.

Enough of the pointless banter.

See at the top of the screen where it says, "Subforum for serious discussions. No spam, no flaming, no de-railing the threads!".?

Keep posting random insults, spam and profanity and you're going to be handed out bans. And yes Thirsty I am primarily looking at you.

Traitor.

DeletedUser

Well you were comparing who used to be our PM, I was under the impression we were allowed to brag with the past.

:icon_neutral: It was just a couple of years ago.

When the PM is a lap dog, usually the country too is at some extent.

The colonies where part of your Empire, don't brag about nothing. At the end you lost anyway :icon_rolleyes: