Uk8 Coplayer discussion

DeletedUser

Yes I know, her troops were defending you players.

If it wasn't your wifes villa would of been catted ages before. Then I wouldn't have had to take the crappy made villa. I only took it because leaving it weakened my position from the weak play from the account. I guess you trained her.

Raise a ticket mate. ;) will be funny.

I have the conversations. Assuming that you weren't multi accounting ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7369

Yes I know, her troops were defending you players.

If it wasn't your wifes villa would of been catted ages before. Then I wouldn't have had to take the crappy made villa. I only took it because leaving it weakened my position from the weak play from the account. I guess you trained her.

Raise a ticket mate. ;) will be funny.

I have the conversations. Assuming that you weren't multi accounting ;)

Lol the minute she quit I had her set a sitter so there was no suggestion of multi accounting. I taught her the basics and left her to it. She got to lc and her second farming award quicker than you did then lost interest and played for a few minutes a day which is why I never bothered teaching her anything at all.

Anyway, I'm going to stop talking with you at his point as it's like watching paint dry whilst headbutting a wall, eg an activity that is as boring as it is painful and unrewarding. As I said before, goodluck.

DeletedUser7369

Not raising a ticket?

Big surprise there. ;)

Why waste my time raising a ticket. If you got banned the game loses a personality that unifies so many people. I know you have my mails sayin the village is ok to noble but I didn't own the account my wife did. Luckily for me she played at times I had to have my account sat by wkd tribemembers so any check of access times etc would show this and prove no multi accounting if you are trying to imply that.

DeletedUser

Why waste raising a ticket when you lying. Is that what you meant.

But type rubbish, cause you've got no time to raise tickets.

DeletedUser7369

What exactly did I say that's a lie? You agreed you took the village having been set as sitter and you know that is against the rules without the account owners permission. I don't want to waste my time getting you banned when I take so much joy from seeing every other forum user state wot a fool you are.

Carry on arguing with everyone it's made me start readin the externals again. Think it's like watching a car crash. You know it's going to be ugly unpleasant and wrong but you just have to see. Go tell nauz he knows nothing again. that's the best example of your ignorance so far. :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Dude stop whining.

All isaid was i don't see the need to have a co player.

If you're going to continue to label everyone that disagrees with you as a whiner instead of actually addressing their posts and the content therein then I think you probably chose the right tribe given the COA W1NGE has.

Especially since it's actually impossible for people that are promoting co-playing to be whining. To whine is to to complain or protest in a childish fashion. People that are promoting co-playing have nothing to complain or protest about seeing as it is allowed. People that wish it wasn't allowed on the other hand can by definition whine, since they are unhappy with the current situation.

Now unless you have something sufficiently intelligent or witty to add (and based on your recent posts in this and other threads - it's safe to say that you don't) I think it's about time you go and play the game rather than trolling the forums so that just maybe some day you will be half as good as all the players that you insist on calling noobs despite them clearly being superior to you in regards to in-game ability.

DeletedUser

exactly my point, using the same analogy I am obliged to get a coplayer in order to compete with other coplayed accounts, then what? you get a third player to maintain your advantage, so then so do I, then you get a 4th.....;where does it all end? I know they call it tribal wars but the idea is that tribemembers should have an account each not all share the one account.

Every sport in every country has a restriction on the number of players in a team in order to keep it fair.....except it seems innogames, the reason innogames does not is simply because it would be unenforceable.

So because of that I refuse to compare myself with coplayed accounts. I mentally remove coplayed accounts from the ranking list and then calculate my rank amongst single played accounts.

I know i said no more but you just do not get it do you? name me one sport in any country in any part of the world where players/teams compete where the said teams have a differring number of players. They even have the same substitutes.

I know if I had 5 coplayers I would be miles ahead of you by now, but that would not be fair ....perhaps the solution is to limit each accounts online time, to say 5 hours per day, to be taken at any time, now that would level the playing field and that is precisely what tw are trying to do with the first no hauls world

Wrestling? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

What exactly did I say that's a lie? You agreed you took the village having been set as sitter and you know that is against the rules without the account owners permission. I don't want to waste my time getting you banned when I take so much joy from seeing every other forum user state wot a fool you are.

Carry on arguing with everyone it's made me start readin the externals again. Think it's like watching a car crash. You know it's going to be ugly unpleasant and wrong but you just have to see. Go tell nauz he knows nothing again. that's the best example of your ignorance so far. :)

I never agreed to look after the account. You dumped it on me (E.g. You never asked me to take before ditching the sit). I had to ask you what you wanted doing with. You wanted me to farm & build, while you arranged nobling. I had to ask you why it wasn't being nobled. At that point you asked me to noble it. I asked cookie to fix some of the build.

I thought she lost interest when she was cleared by the same idiots that tried to clear me. At least that's what you said.

But keep going.

As for Nauz no idea who he is. He's never been on any world that I've been on. And even if he had I still wouldn't care.

I'm going to watch the grass grow. Watching painfully boring new life is at least better than listening to painfully boring old life

DeletedUser

i suggest you open your eyes, as at the moment you are wondering around in a dream world

as for nauz maybe you should consider playing with the big boys! Nauz is indisputably one of the best startup players on tw. try doing your homework

DeletedUser

i suggest you open your eyes, as at the moment you are wondering around in a dream world

as for nauz maybe you should consider playing with the big boys! Nauz is indisputably one of the best startup players on tw. try doing your homework

He's a nobody. Most of the accounts he's played are pretty poor.

0924 W31/35 Net Red Power Ranger W42 Net 0924 UK5 Nibbler UK8

Roll of honour!

Faaaark - Brad the best technical player I know.
Chimerra - Chim the best fighter I Know. The difference between Aussies and kiwi's (See Above). If you've ever played a real world, you'll know which is which
Wingedpig/Cheesy1131 - Most fun to play with
Raging Panda - Paolo is the best leader I've had. Kill everyting lasted me for months. W42 is his part time account no co play necessary
Nonni06- Best Nuub; would trust the young phili with my account every day of the week!

None of the above have or need a co play

Nauz - Fails to make the top 100 by a long way.

Do your own research

Nauzhror

Reaction score
He's a nobody. Most of the accounts he's played are pretty poor.

0924 W31/35 Net Red Power Ranger W42 Net 0924 UK5 Nibbler UK8

Roll of honour!

Faaaark - Brad the best technical player I know.
Chimerra - Chim the best fighter I Know. The difference between Aussies and kiwi's (See Above). If you've ever played a real world, you'll know which is which
Wingedpig/Cheesy1131 - Most fun to play with
Raging Panda - Paolo is the best leader I've had. Kill everyting lasted me for months. W42 is his part time account no co play necessary
Nonni06- Best Nuub; would trust the young phili with my account every day of the week!

None of the above have or need a co play

Nauz - Fails to make the top 100 by a long way.

Do your own research

so, wait, you had to ask who I was before you got banned, and now after your ban wears off you somehow apparently know who I am, and know that i'm apparently a poor player?

The fact that you think faaaark is a great player though speaks volumes about yourself, the guy is awful.

DeletedUser

No.

Did you read my input. I've never heard of you. I still never have. Even with all the accounts you have played.

But I can read the stats of those players. A 2m point account woohoo. Top dog! lol. Remind me which world you have won?

Terrible

image.php

Standard viewAlternative view PointsPoints VillagesVillages ODOD ODAODA ODDODD Rank

Name:faaaaark First seen:2007-11-23 18:26:17 Last seen:2010-04-17 07:09:17 Tribe Changes:14 Conquers:1585 (+1572-13) Join date:Unknown Best Rank:530th March 2009 Most Points:15,384,30812th April 2010 Most Villages:1,53712th April 2010 World Tools:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Remind me which world you have won?

Won 2 HP rounds, though really, winning worlds is hardly proof of being good. Winning a normal world doesn't require being the best player, or even tribe to have ever played that world, it just requires sticking around long after the world is no longer competitive.

DeletedUser

I have to agree, Faaark is terrible.

So terrible he has about 2.2k villages conquers on you

But having said that with the accounts i've played and subbed on. I have 1500 conquers on you too. lol

DeletedUser

From a world that is far into it compared to the newest UK world? Good one there.

You made your point. How could you posssbly rate a player, when your experience compare to his is Zero. He plays competative worlds and doesn't need help. You play a non competative world and need a co player.

DeletedUser

You made your point. How could you posssbly rate a player, when your experience compare to his is Zero. He plays competative worlds and doesn't need help. You play a non competative world and need a co player.

You don't know me for one, secondly he plays the same worlds as me usually. I am still on W53, am I not? Shame his tribe was getting destroyed by one player (Allos?) :/

Allos destroyed COMING easily with NO help and Faark had to make excuses? Ya he pro

DeletedUser

No mate. IXXXI doesn't play that world.

If you want me to understand your mute point then make it clear.

But DKNY did win W12. He took 1600 villas. And doesn't need a co play. Unlike you