Hmmm? Declare on ALO

DeletedUser

Interesting considering that as soon as Tophat went to war with Hmmm? you jumped ship to form Ewar, then spent the vast majority of your time there doing everything you could to avoid being drawn into a war, only finally picking a side when you realised that if you didn't, you would have one picked for you. Truely the actions of a man who enjoys being in a tribe which is being gangbanged :icon_rolleyes:

So with that many attacking you, you should be top of the ODD charts, where are you because unless you're called Zingy it's not you!!

Well I'm now top of the OD charts, so it's only a matter of time now ;)

DeletedUser7549

I have mentioned this before, and I will say it again: The reforming of EWaR was planned since the moment they fell. A week or so before Hmmm? declared, Astro and I set a date to reform EWaR.

I had respect for both Ruffus and Zider, and I did not want to fight either of them. Ruffus sent me a mail, Astro and I discussed it and we viewed it as a threat and responded accordingly

DeletedUser1410

If Hmmm? does have the largest/best attacking force then they shouldn't have anything to worry about while fighting 4 tribes... Hmmm? is also the biggest tribe and the most aggressive tribe on this world at the moment. Every other tribe sees you as a threat therefore they respond accordingly. (Not to mention that a few of the tribes were provoked before they joined in the war)

On a side note, having a coalition against your tribe usually means that everyone else wants you gone because you hold the best chance of winning the game. In my opinion, I enjoy being in a tribe that is being gangbanged.. It just shows that you are playing the game right

lol seems you picked the side we thought would win
Nukes are built to send and die and defense is there to defend
Hmmm? are only aggressive because the rest of the world only hit inactive members or members that are sat a little away from the rest of the tribe, but things will change
Hmmm? started this world and grow because the rest of the tribes hugged
Now your still hugging and its doing you no good
Yes your taking villages from in-actives and people that can't get on for one reason or another so what hit an active member
And then say your doing a good job, because defending is all well and good but we all know Off building quicker than D

Blindshot
you had loads of time to pick the side you wanted to be on
But after about 6 months you still hadn't done nothing
So we declared on you because we can lol
If Hmmm? looses this world it will not because the other tribes are better, it will be because of inactivity nothing more or nothing less.

DeletedUser1410

I have mentioned this before, and I will say it again: The reforming of EWaR was planned since the moment they fell. A week or so before Hmmm? declared, Astro and I set a date to reform EWaR.

I had respect for both Ruffus and Zider, and I did not want to fight either of them. Ruffus sent me a mail, Astro and I discussed it and we viewed it as a threat and responded accordingly

Seems strange you say that?
So to say we had a NAP you did things to go against that NAP nice to know that for the future

DeletedUser7549

At this point in the game, activity is everything.. Players will always be leaving and letting their accounts be internalled, but its that players that dont quit but are still inactive that destroy a tribe.

All the villages that I have taken off of Hmmm? were not inactives (to the best of my knowledge). Most of the players sent attacks when they woke up.

It is true that off builds quicker then def, but you can't stack def. I divide my defense up so that if you clear a village of mine, I lose maybe 1/3 of a def village.. that rebuilds faster then a nuke :)

In regard to Hmmm?'s player quality.. Hmmm? has several members that are outstanding, but they also have a few players who can't send a 1 second train and send support to land several hours behind the train. The best timing I have seen so far on this world (from an enemy tribe) was from Hosea, but he quit a little while back.. The second best timing came from Mbig. (I think 12-18 nukes hit in a matter of 2 seconds) the problem was that the one of his tribemate sent a follow up 45 second train.. :lol: In my opinion that was a waste of time on mbig's part

DeletedUser7687

All the villages that I have taken off of Hmmm? were not inactives (to the best of my knowledge). Most of the players sent attacks when they woke up.
green.png
FEMA 177 (507|582) K55 9,148 Hosea [Hmmm?] Blindshot [EWaR] 2011-05-22 13:03:55
green.png
FEMA 176 (501|581) K55 10,158 Hosea [Hmmm?] Blindshot [EWaR] 2011-05-20 11:19:05
green.png
FEMA 175 (499|581) K54 12,355 Hosea [Hmmm?] Blindshot [EWaR] 2011-05-20 06:07:58
green.png
FEMA 174 (503|583) K55 12,355 Hosea [Hmmm?] Blindshot [EWaR] 2011-05-20 04:37:06

ORLY - these look like they were taken when Hosea was being internalled.

DeletedUser7549

I forgot about those lol, but still that is 4 out of 34 conquers:

Side 1:
Players: Blindshot
Side 2:
Tribes: Hmmm?

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 4
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 368,707
Side 2: 45,247
Difference: 323,460

chart

In my opinion, I would rather noble an inactive player and push forward, then noble an active player who is behind the front

DeletedUser8109

Well I don't hug anyone, I don't like people very much, too destructive and too aggressive. But I do virtually fight and I do my best to make this world fun. I'm enjoying fighting numerous attacks from a plethora of Hmmmers in K66 and battling with Loxian as he tries to get one of my villas is very amusing.

It was a bit excessive sending nearly 100 incoming to take my Leeds Utd, but we Leeds supporters don't give up easily. Bet you don't take it from me for a very long time, if at all!!

DeletedUser9755

Well I don't hug anyone, I don't like people very much, too destructive and too aggressive. But I do virtually fight and I do my best to make this world fun. I'm enjoying fighting numerous attacks from a plethora of Hmmmers in K66 and battling with Loxian as he tries to get one of my villas is very amusing.

It was a bit excessive sending nearly 100 incoming to take my Leeds Utd, but we Leeds supporters don't give up easily. Bet you don't take it from me for a very long time, if at all!!

What a load of crap.

Don't know if this is correct, but my assumption is Ruffus decided to name the tribe Hmmmm? Because that's the noise you make when you get incoming + we giggle with happiness when we get some. (The active members, that is.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8109

What a load of crap.

Don't know if this is correct, but my assumption is Ruffus decided to name the tribe Hmmmm? Because that's the noise you make when you get incoming + we giggle with happiness when we get some. (The active members, that is.)

Not sure why you need to use that particular phrase and not sure which bit of what I said you think is rubbish.

I have had nearly 100 incoming over all to that particular villa.

I have been fighting with Loxian today.

And I certainly don't like people, they are mostly irritating and say and do stupid things, which you've just proved.

Come to K66 and I'll show you why penguins can't fly..

DeletedUser7687

Penguins may not fly but they can sure take a serious bite out of your behind!

DeletedUser

Hmmm seem to nobling far fewer villages these days (and not just against ALO, which have numbered only 7 in the past week).

Take a look at the "Top nobling tribes map" and they're in 2nd place for the first time in a while with only 2.2m points worth of conquers. Normally it's well above 4m points?

DeletedUser1410

Hmmm seem to nobling far fewer villages these days (and not just against ALO, which have numbered only 7 in the past week).

Take a look at the "Top nobling tribes map" and they're in 2nd place for the first time in a while with only 2.2m points worth of conquers. Normally it's well above 4m points?

can't noble and defend lol
But out nobles are getting ready lol

DeletedUser7549

I think the noble cost also has a large affect on Hmmm?'s expansion (but that goes for everyone)

This might also explain it:

Side 1:
Tribes: ALO, CHOKE!, CRUZ, EWaR
Side 2:
Tribes: Hmmm?

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 122
Side 2: 40
Difference: 82

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,276,603
Side 2: 407,407
Difference: 869,196

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1410

explan what? that they hit inactives lol
Get something else to post
How about for all time and then see who's in font lol
Ruffus runs to check if hmmm? are lol
Because I have no idea

DeletedUser7549

I know against Choke! you are beating them in the forever stats, but I didn't check for ALO or Cruz..

In my opinion if the player is an enemy he is free game regardless of his activity. It is not the attacker's fault that the player is inactive and still red.. If an enemy player is inactive then now is your best chance to hit him and gain villages. It is up to the defender and his tribe to protect the inactive, and it is up to the attacker to find an inactive and hit him at his weakest point (sounds simple enough)

DeletedUser1410

I know against Choke! you are beating them in the forever stats, but I didn't check for ALO or Cruz..

In my opinion if the player is an enemy he is free game regardless of his activity. It is not the attacker's fault that the player is inactive and still red.. If an enemy player is inactive then now is your best chance to hit him and gain villages. It is up to the defender and his tribe to protect the inactive, and it is up to the attacker to find an inactive and hit him at his weakest point (sounds simple enough)

I agree with you there lol
But thats all they are doing?
Or hitting the DG villages?
with the nukes I've seen come in on me I would be a shamed lol

DeletedUser

Quit whining Rufus, Hmmm? are doing exactly the same which of course makes strategic sense.