Evol - Some Insight to How They Work

DeletedUser9793

Its good read if you are not in Evol. Peeps showing their dirty underwear so quickly.

However surely this is all part of tribes bedding down in the first month or two, working out their objectives, assessing new recruits, doing a bit of housekeeping, pruning the garden hedge etc.

The bit about hassling a peep cos he cant spell properly or questioning his skills as a father comes across as low. Sorry, you can call him a crap player [ if he is crap] , but there should be a spirit to playing the game and if a player is subjected to spammed abuse and intimidation, then this line may have been crossed.

Saying that, Anima is not whiter than white himself from the sounds of it. If you give out garbage, expect it back and dont complain.

But then, perhaps TW is not the game for gentlebeings.....:spear:

DeletedUser6623

I see alot of posters defending evoL and hence-forth dis-proving this PnP... So what more proof do people need that this anima guy is a total narb who is tryin to twist truths and pick at the smallest things? If your expecting us to provide print-screens and pictures of our forums to show how not nooby your are then you are a fool to think we are going to do so.

The fact that people are stating how many from evoL are posting is irrelivant. Any decent tribe mate defends his tribes honour.

I dont see the need for anymore people to defend against this PnP as we all know its a simply pointless thread.

regards

DeletedUser5175

It has a point -Anima- is using propaganda against Evol, you don't have to defend against it 'per se' but if you represent yourselves better than the thread creator then you will be able to influence neutrals in the same way -Anima- is attempting to influence them against you, that's what these forums are for after all.

DeletedUser1511

Bro why are people even raging on about Evol. How many people here have actualy looked at that tribe. Its utter trash :lol:

DeletedUser

no one is raging (as you put it) about evoL, but we bow to your knowledge of trash tribes :p

DeletedUser

Yuhuh we all noobs =) None of us are making out to be elites except maybe one or 2 smelly ego's! xD
Just a crowd of players who have got on well on previous worlds with a few extra noobims picked up along the way!

DeletedUser1511

Yuhuh we all noobs =) None of us are making out to be elites except maybe one or 2 smelly ego's! xD
Just a crowd of players who have got on well on previous worlds with a few extra noobims picked up along the way!
Bro i gotta say you just ruined some carefully placed bait. I was hoping to have one of the many Evol fanboys/players or whatever they go by come by and give me a lecture on how i am hiding behind an alias and they are 10 times the player i am.

In all honest the op of this thread is as bad as the posters. Both parties are quite obviously very immature. Then again i bait on forums in my spare time, what can i say aye.
In terms of this thread as a piece of pnp it is actualy quite effective. Because regardless of whether or not the op deserved the treatment they got, they still recieved said treatment casting the tribe in a negative light. So those calling thing bad PnP are quite clearly heavily biased.
But seriously dude not cool. Delete your post >.>

DeletedUser

Bro why are people even raging on about Evol. How many people here have actualy looked at that tribe. Its utter trash :lol:

Every tribe needs its resident n00bs, need to make those with the other plays feel better about themselves. Egos are fragile things after all :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6623

there is your mistake wardy. noone in evoL shall do such a thing as we are not big headed ego's like ade... oh wait he is in evoL... nevermind :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol im a girl for a start....
And no xD
Being duchess of said trash tribe i believe im entitled to my say!
Also my job to calm my boys down who have a tendency to speak before they think and prevent them being drawn into arguments and recieving infractions on ere =)
Sorry for ruining your fun though!
We can abuse eachother as much as you like on skype ;)!

DeletedUser6623

xlnx said:
Also my job to calm my boys down

last i re-call whenever you pop up our hearts pump faster... that is the opposite to calmness :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7210

Anima. If someone has spoken ill of your children and not in jest. I would recommend that you send an 'unedited' copy of this conversation to the dukes and let them deal with the guilty party/s. As far as personal attacks, it seems as that was a two fold argument with you giving equally as good as you got. I do not like constant swearing with no justifiable reason for it so i logged out of the skype chat as the language was becoming abhorrent to me. The mails were juvenile, unnecessary spam, but hey, everyone gets their kicks differently. In regards to 'not only are these guys cheap, liers and Vindictive ' I can say with complete honesty that some of these guys, Jack n Jill predominantly literally saved my life. These are some of the kindest most caring people in this game. Just because you did not fit in there is no need to flame us

p.s.
The three member tribe set as 'enemies' was for my benefit to make it easier to clear them when looking at the map

DeletedUser7369

I can say with complete honesty that some of these guys, Jack n Jill predominantly literally saved my life. These are some of the kindest most caring people in this game. Just because you did not fit in there is no need to flame us

well said simz. laura loves everyone til they rude and is a big softy til sworn at or ignored.

DeletedUser6695

Laura still loves me:icon_redface:

I do think what Adam did was wrong but the OP shouldn't give what he can't take.

Although that is actually pleasantries compared to the abuse thrown around in the Panda skype chat

DeletedUser6623

cold-fusion said:
Although that is actually pleasantries compared to the abuse thrown around in the Panda skype chat

I second this comment

DeletedUser9006

Also my job to calm my boys down who have a tendency to speak before they think and prevent them being drawn into arguments and recieving infractions on ere =)

mm yea I should try that in my tribe ... looks at boys .... looks at thread ..... gives up already oO

<3

Nauzhror

Reaction score
mm yea I should try that in my tribe ... looks at boys .... looks at thread ..... gives up already oO

<3

At least there's less of us boys to calm down in your tribe. Since y'know, we have 13 members rather than 39.

DeletedUser7369

At least there's less of us boys to calm down in your tribe. Since y'know, we have 13 members rather than 39.

some of our members are gentlemen and need no calming down (simz springs to mind but there must be more) and some are female. so laura isnt controlling 39 boys.....

DeletedUser

You may try nauz, but don't think anyone bothers to listen to you :icon_rolleyes:
Might have better chance controlling those 39 bunch of players (some of which are females :lol:)

DeletedUser

Im sure the numbers will thin out they always do =) Any of the new additions that dont work out will be gone! And people will be back to uni n have less time resulting in people quitting or merging accounts and coplaying! n I like the skype spam in a busy room xD The reason i hang about on this game is cos of the people i enjoy playing with rather than the actual playing!