Bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1487

thank you solrock, please feel free to attack me as many times as you like...

DeletedUser596

I was going to offer you some advice but just realised guy incognito is in the tribe I lead. You can always dodge or restart.

DeletedUser

So I've just noticed you've started your own tribe (Gallifrey) and I don't see how that's going to help you.. There's plenty of adive in this thread and your just ignoring it.
i would like help in dealing with a bully
We've given you help but your ignoring it so this thread is pointless..

DeletedUser

It's me you should all feel sorry for -If his village wasn't so far away I could attack it many more times a day. :(

DeletedUser857

Wow, 400 people have seen 'the doctor' humiliate himself, probably more by the time you (whoever you are) read this...

DeletedUser

Wow, 400 people have seen 'the doctor' humiliate himself, probably more by the time you (whoever you are) read this...
There is only 220 active forum users.

That means..... many people have seen him humiliate himself over and over again. :lol:

@OP. They weren't trying to be mean when they told you you should just restart. That is your best option at this point.

DeletedUser

What i dont get is how you guys moan about people always abandoning their village and a lack of players. NO WONDER! If I just started and was getting attacked seven times a day I'd quit.

DeletedUser

Don't quit. Look at what you did wrong, ask for advice and start over and do it right this time. I got rimmed 3 times before I learned to play.

DeletedUser

Surely it all comes down to where your positioned on the map? This is my first time playing this game ever and Im doing alright I think. However im positoned really well, theres no threats for miles. But if you restart, are you not at a huge disadvantage even with the higher levels in the buildings?

DeletedUser

Depends on a lot of stuff. If you become huge on the rim you won't. You also have to join the correct tribe.

DeletedUser

Very true! This dude just needs to join a good tribe and he'll be sorted

DeletedUser

He will have to start over first. No tribe will accept a player who's being farmed like that.

DeletedUser

Just keep it quiet?! But bar join a tribe what can he do? No matter where he gets put hes gonna be farmed

DeletedUser

If I were the farmer I'd contact the tribe leaders. I suggest strating over as soon as possible, follow a start up guide or ask for advice on the forum and join a tribe in your area.

You can also mail me in-game if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.