Bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

then let's put this question out which of you kids have been attacked for the last 5 days 7 times a day?

errrr Whatsup Doc
I get attacked every day by the village next door. Spend all your resources on making resources. Expand your hiding place. When you go off line, send the troops on a long trip, timed for when you get back. He'll get fed up wasting his time. My little army is growing. Pretty soon now he's going to get the surprise of his life.
Shouldn#t even be telling you that in case he's reading. :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

DeletedUser

If you started a game, and got beaten, would you go "Ok i can't do that" and leave?
If so, you are a quitter, and frankly, i cudnt care less about you.

DeletedUser1189

If your really that bitter though and have a high enough lvl hq, demolish your warehouse to the lowest level and then build your hiding place to max. The higher your resource buildings the greater the victory :)

DeletedUser1189

Well more an Pyrrhic victory. Just quit and restart and learn from your mistakes this time round.

DeletedUser

all i'm really saying is i create soldiers he kills them and doesn't steal any resources it's a stalemate and it's ruining the game spending 16 hours a day not doing anything but create soldiers to get killed?

perhaps if you could play the game you would know about DODGING and HIDING YOUR RESOURCES

DeletedUser

But he doesn't which is why we should maybe try to give him some advice and tell him what it is.

You ain't helping by saying "Dodge".

DeletedUser

But he doesn't which is why we should maybe try to give him some advice and tell him what it is.

You ain't helping by saying "Dodge".

So, next time you see his attack coming, send your troops away.
Ta dah.

And other people have mentioned spending resources before the attack gets there, etc.
It's just a classic case of one of those people that won't listen to reason.
Although the "reason" was delivered with a fair dose of "piss-taking". One of those things you have to get used to on TW forums though really.

DeletedUser

Yes, some did advice him but those points drowned in the bashing comments that did no use.

DeletedUser

Yes, some did advice him but those points drowned in the bashing comments that did no use.

You'll get no argument from me on that.

Don't suppose there's anyone near him in-game that has a kind enough heart to lend a hand to a poor nubbin?

DeletedUser

He is his own Tribe which does not help him in the slightist. He needs to join a tribe where the other members can teach him how to play. and also protect him..

DeletedUser731

after i posted the question out it turns out that it is personal as i am the only person to suffer constant attacks like this, well if this doesn't stop soon this game will lose another player because if this behaviour doesn't get stopped before it's started this game will be short lived

Tribal --> WARS <-- It's a war game...someone has to lose, in this case it's you. So...you have a couple of options.

The first is dodging, saving resources, (hiding place), and building troops (send them to support someone until you have enough to hurt the person farming you then recall).

The second, and probably the better for a new player, is to simply click the restart button and try again. Your should now strive to be the farmER not the farm.

The third is to quit, I think the Sims 3 came out...careful house planning and perhaps you'll do better at surviving the oven in Sims 3 than you did surviving spears in TW.

DeletedUser

all i'm really saying is i create soldiers he kills them and doesn't steal any resources it's a stalemate and it's ruining the game spending 16 hours a day not doing anything but create soldiers to get killed?

you're a new player, thats ok. it took me about 4 restarts until i got established in the game, just keep trying and dont get subdued, as alot of people have already said, this isnt bullying, this is just the game

DeletedUser

errrr Whatsup Doc
I get attacked every day by the village next door. Spend all your resources on making resources. Expand your hiding place. When you go off line, send the troops on a long trip, timed for when you get back. He'll get fed up wasting his time. My little army is growing. Pretty soon now he's going to get the surprise of his life.
Shouldn#t even be telling you that in case he's reading. :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

Haha! You're more deluded than he is. You do realise, of course, that you are 35 hours away?

DeletedUser

Warning noob post above.

He wasn't talking about you. He was simply stating what he does since he is being farmed, and offering the same kind of help.

DeletedUser

Warning noob post above.

He wasn't talking about you. He was simply stating what he does since he is being farmed, and offering the same kind of help.

This is price-less. Not about me. Check the name in the first post and then my name.... noob :p

DeletedUser

errrr Whatsup Doc

The he here could either be Guy Incognito or "the village next door" to The Mighty Quinn. It isn't clear from this post who he is referring to.

DeletedUser

This is price-less. Not about me. Check the name in the first post and then my name.... noob :p

The person who posted the first post is called 'the doctor'. The person who posted advise is called 'The Mighty Quinn'. Quinn is being farmed everyday by the village next door to him. Are you next door to him? No; you're 35 hours away. Quit being such an arrogant buffoon and pay attention to who is saying what, and what is being said.

Adam, it's fairly clear he's refering to the village next door. The interpretation of him refering to Guy Incognito is so incredibly vague it's beyond reason.

DeletedUser

True. It can be read both ways. I will accept he is refurring to the village next door.

DeletedUser1487

i would likt to apologise for my son and for the comments he left while i've been away, he had no right to start a thread and will be gealt with when he comes home, for the record i don't think anyone is a 'saddo' and me getting farmed i think is flattering as the person must be afraid of me to continually pummle me he must think i'm a threat, my words of advice - don't let your offspring or anyone else look after your game while your away, sorry for any inconvenience

Status
Not open for further replies.