Matt vs Adrian Official 1v1 2014

DeletedUser8412

Since when did having a tread full of spam make you a good tribe. UKSC was a team made with the sole purpose to beat slap and you failed. The only thing you succeeded in was gangbanging. The only 'fair' tribe vs tribe you lost, therefore slap were/are the superior tribe.

DeletedUser12407

5. David / Ren0k. - 2 times Ranked second in Speed season

haha really good

DeletedUser

Ever heard of that school football team that won every time it played in the backyards but never made it to Premier League?
Neither did we.
Feel free to brag with a ton of random rounds. And let the big guys take care of Championships ;)

I haven't, but everyone's heard of my team. :icon_cool:

Remind me what happened to UKSC
Oh dats right, WE happened

Any one else see the resemblance with this conversation?
[video=youtube;AQf-zYn5TJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQf-zYn5TJE[/video]

Adrian = Norrington
Matt = Jack Sparrow

I lol'd.

DeletedUser

LAVIII, every member from uksc are better than you. since sam came back, made light, slap never played, then germans played, still no slap, .ro played and 3 rounds they played whith winning 0, then there are none of the above playing but slap ...

DeletedUser

lol.

I thought Sam told you about our 1vs1? Guy's good but he's not on my level. Light and .ro are 2 tribes made in the past month and Light has never defeated SLAP!

But your loyalty to Adrian is tremendous. Funny how you call SLAP! players slaves. Well not funny, hypocritical. Seeing as when SLAP! players lose, even unfairly, they're the first to congratulate. When you guys lose... The excuses are endless in supply.

Well this doesn't apply to all of you:
Uk.kill Sep 04, 11:29
well it's clear I'm no match for you in a 1v1

I don't know why people have a hard time admitting that to you :^)

^
Just earned a great deal of respect from me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i probably couldnt beat you in a 1v1, and we have never beat slap because you were afraid too play. and why do you think we are 'full of escuses', because everything you write is biased one sided and full of lies, we correct your ego and your attempt to flame.

yes sam told me about the 1v1, since he has played about 10 rounds to your 500 in the last year.

DeletedUser

yes sam told me about the 1v1, since he has played about 10 rounds to your 500 in the last year.
See, more excuses.

The only reason I 1v1'd Sam was because of your stupid baseless gloats. :icon_rolleyes:

Like this:
and we have never beat slap because you were afraid too play.
Light are no match for SLAP! You know this, I know this, everyone knows this. You're Tea remade, and I don't need to remind you what happened to that tribe.

.ro are a worthy match for SLAP! I look forward to that 5v5.
But you noobs, no.

DeletedUser13101

What actually happened to TEA? Last I heard was Tobi4981 was in charge and dezie had left :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser12564

gott.s forum acc
user-offline.png

Banned
reputation_balance.png
Join DateOctober 2, 2012Posts1

[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]
nobledmlopnb809yr.jpg

yeah :lol:​

gott got a ban after 1 post?!

DeletedUser

What actually happened to TEA? Last I heard was Tobi4981 was in charge and dezie had left :icon_rolleyes:

I created TeA i came up with the name... The english Alphabet which i think is really good name

It's a terrible name.

It is a pretty bad name. In all fairness SLAP! is a dreadful name too, it's just been around so long that it's stuck. Glad to see you guys in SLAP! playing a round today, you definitely aren't as "on form" as you used to be in terms of round attendance.

Interesting to hear about your 1v1 with Sam, I was unaware of this.