W.A.R vs Mayhem

DeletedUser13232

:icon_rolleyes:
looks like the will o baron account is going down in flames, mayhem already jumping on him

baea7e0056cef9290cf546b21c2c208a.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10156

I doubt it Lee, its what the players in the Mayhem family expect to happen (and if they didn't they now do).

You don't join a huge, disgustingly embarrassing, family tribe who have unashamedly recruited the whole world in an aim to win and expect them to treat you as a person. Numbers and land grabbing matter to Mayhem, not people.

I will never understand why the ex-Alpha players felt so little of themselves to just morph into a tribe like Mayhem, leaving their fates in the hands of unscrupulous leaders such as Volkan.

DeletedUser13101

Best players in mayhem don't even play anymore, except for hells toy master, and maybe Tomcarl (who lost 5 nukes on my stacked def). Pity that Tubster334 left :icon_sad:

DeletedUser10156

Good and honourable players can't be bothered to play with a tribe that has the shameful recruiting and diplomacy that we've seen in Mayhem. Volkans filtering of players down to his final 30 is going to leave him with 30 accounts made up of mass internals and run by players who could never have built an account any other way. It is only this type of player who would consider winning with Mayhem a worthy win.

I predict numerous more quits for Mayhem ahead, there's many players in their family who have no loyalty to their leader/tribe but don't want to give up on the account they've put lots of time into. Those players will sit tight until they face having to sit online every day to defend against us with the threat of dismissal should they lose villages looming over their heads.

DeletedUser4411

Do we assume you know one?

you'd be lucky to have a player half as decent as clara, the thing is we have many. TBH you guys pretty much fell apart on that op and rivalry aside you kicked your own member? thats pretty crap!

DeletedUser12641

im still in mayhem so not over yet i will bore war to death lol

DeletedUser12641

these are just your views without any facts,
war are recruiting just as many players as mayhem and nearly have as many players,
be interesting to see what there diplomacy is like bet they have more than mayhem lol
we all know when a world last for more than a couple of years which this world will i reackon, players leave then your fighting trying to get players,
all this talk about recruiting the players could always say no they dont have to join,
the thing is if mayhem are such rubbish with hardly any decent players why are they winning in the war stats, long way to go i admit but war must be terrible losing to such awful players HAHAHAHA

DeletedUser10156

these are just your views without any facts,

• Mayhem at one point were 4 tribes, fact.
  • Mayhem have internalled some of these accounts to reduce their numbers, fact.
  • Mayhem recruit tribes, WAR recruit players, fact.
  • Mayhem dismiss accounts losing villages, (Will O Baron, d3m7)
The only things I've said which can be considered opinion rather than fact begin with the words 'I predict' and one day they will be proven to be fact too.

all this talk about recruiting the players could always say no they dont have to join,
Why would the noob tribes you're recruiting say no? Their choice is to fight you (a huge family tribe) or join you. Its a whole lot easier to join you. Why fight when you can just join and gain the free internals on offer? Thats why I have no faith in the tribes you have recruited and the players you are feeding up into large accounts. If those players were capable of fighting rather than just barb nobling or internalling wouldnt they be doing that already?

if mayhem are such rubbish with hardly any decent players
I've never stated you don't have decent players, I think you have several who are very good. However I have stated you won't keep those decent players. Mayhem play like one huge noob tribe, recruiting anything and everything and hugging rather than fighting. Decent players aren't here just to win, they're here to fight.

if mayhem are such rubbish with hardly any decent players why are they winning in the war stats, long way to go i admit but war must be terrible losing to such awful players HAHAHAHA
Mayhem have recruited their whole area, their full focus is on WAR and has been for some time. Or should be anyway. You have more members and more villages. However in WAR we're in no rush to win this world (been there done that a few times already) we're here for the fight. We've been clearing the rim and keeping you at bay for a while now However our rims starting to dry up...our focus has started to shift...we're coming for you now and we'll keep coming for you until you're all gone. That's just the way we roll. :)

DeletedUser13232

Winning in the war stats doesn't seem to mean much at such an early stage, you'd have to look at how the OPs went so far. W.A.R basically rimmed a 1.5m point mayhem member in 1 night because mayhem didn't defend properly and then kicked the guy for the sake of their war stats. Volkan probably knows many of his recruits will get discouraged or quit the world or try to hop ship when they see the war stats going down the pan because that is how he recruited many of them originally so it makes sense to boot the account getting rimmed

I have been defending on and off against mayhem since the end of the summer and the attacks haven't been what i would expect from 1million point players, immensely poor timing, support landing before nukes, t-trains that span the minute, i'm assuming war can do better

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12823

To clear up this whole Will O'Baron situation, here's exactly what happened.

1 Will O'Baron gets multiple incomings to his villages.
2 Posts in forum saying he has incoming but provides no details.
3 Several players mail asking where he needs support and receive vague replies, if any reply at all.
4 Leadership offers to sit account, with no response.
5 Attacks hit and some unsupported villages are lost - Will O'Baron was not online at landing time.
6 Overnight Will O'Baron logs in passes the sit to leadership and sends mail to the effect of "I've had enough, so long".
7 Leadership is faced with defending multiple attacks on an account for a player who has indicated he won't be coming back, or dismissing and racing WAR to the villages, with the advantages of knowing a bit about what sort of troops are in villages.
8 Leadership chooses to dismiss.

Without going into detail there has been discussion around whether this was the right course of action, but ultimately it was leadership's call.