Rats start to Gnaw on Sins

• Thread starter DeletedUser10100
  • Start date

DeletedUser10100

To be honest I don't really care now. Time to Quit TW for good I think and leave the Hugging to someone else.

DeletedUser

I think this will make you believe:

5a364de2b02cd35f205682d559f7644c.gif

Who is on the pulse account :lol:?

DeletedUser13224

Pulse said:
Up to now, all RP attacks have been focussed on me bar the few nukes and trains at diddys isolated villages.

Given my entire acct being frontline I think for the ground I've given (which isn't a lot) I've made them work hard for it.

I can say for a fact that 10 of the RP players in the war stats have launched meaningful attacks at me (i class a train or more than one nuke as meaningful) but never breached 1500 incs
I've had one break and managed 5k and a few random nukes without being able to organise a fight back.

You wont hear from me again as I'd rather let my gaming talk you guys argue all you want.

The only player of the pulse acct (matt/hypnofrog)
(And erich you know who plays pulse even on casual you have to call for outside support and cant face me 1v1)

^ from Pulse!

DeletedUser

I'll have him know, that I didn't ask for outside support. I asked for tribe support :lol:.

Only one player supported me, and he isn't nearly the best player in my tribe on casual.
Plus, if hypno noticed when he nobled villages off me, that the villages were in terrible shape because I had been degrading all the buildings because I knew I was going to lose villages. The villages I lost to hypno were no major loss to me; As it happens, I was planning to gift those villages to a tribemate before hypno launched his attacks.

However, as for the 1v1, I am free to 1v1 him on any speed server and see how that pans out for him.

EDIT: I am also pretty sure that I admitted to him that he is the better player for normal/casual worlds, but if I didn't, I'll admit it now.

DeletedUser10100

"F" is a very long way from "P" so i'll take that as an insult over a mistake, I will let you know now, i am not fat, I have a very fashionable "Dad body" :)

DeletedUser

Fat pack haha didn't even mean that or did I :O in my defense the F is just under the R :icon_cool:

DeletedUser13543

"F" is a very long way from "P" so i'll take that as an insult over a mistake, I will let you know now, i am not fat, I have a very fashionable "Dad body" :)

Pat pack? :p

And Erich/Fiddel, you should really stop making your self look bad :s

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 70854

To be fair to Fiddel he admitted he was a worse player (other than speed rounds), which takes guts so hats off to him.

DeletedUser10100

Pat pack? :p

And Erich/Fiddel, you should really stop making your self look bad :s

Ha Ha, I think I need to go have a word with myself for that one [facepalm], but when you have kids your keyboard keys don't spell QWERTY, they spell QWEPTY, the little darlings like to pick the keys off and move them around lol

DeletedUser10100

I think it's a bloody good excuse personally lol and true believe it or not

DeletedUser

Some very embarassing defending from Barbzilla who couldn't quite manage to defend against a 17 hour noble attack on one of his vils deep in his cluster

syeZcf.png

Then after couldn't quite manage to recap haha and enough defence in there now to hold. Poor poor poor

Reastablished

Reaction score
Got to give you guys something to boast about in externals aint we ;) and why orange? not a very flattering colour :icon_rolleyes: