Rate the Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser1942

Anyway back On Topic , who cares who the nobody is lol ;)

1 W1N
2 TR
3 T4H
4 F.P.B
5 *FW*
6 FIRE
7 ORC
8 TR.
9 T4H-W
10 Flux
13 LRAG
12 KA
13 IWL
14 =T4H=
15 KnK
16 AK
17 Riffs
18 FREE
19 UDog
20 3Lions

Someone new do a rating :)

DeletedUser2722

ad hom·i·nem (h
obreve.gif
m
prime.gif
schwa.gif
-n
ebreve.gif
m
lprime.gif
, -n
schwa.gif
m)adj. Appealing to personal considerations rather than to logic or reason: Debaters should avoid ad hominem arguments that question their opponents' motives.

You're becoming more and more like Dubby, mate!

Let me guess, Dubby has taken you under his wing to mentor you in becoming
the 2nd worst forum poster ever, right?

And I guess the first thing he got you to do was copy out the dictionary, so
then you'll be well prepared to mix up the English language to create saying
that make no sense to anyone! :icon_rolleyes:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by marekchmiel
ad hom·i·nem (h
obreve.gif
m
prime.gif
schwa.gif
-n
ebreve.gif
m
lprime.gif
, -n
schwa.gif
m)adj. Appealing to personal considerations rather than to logic or reason: Debaters should avoid ad hominem arguments that question their opponents' motives.
You're becoming more and more like Dubby, mate!

Let me guess, Dubby has taken you under his wing to mentor you in becoming
the 2nd worst forum poster ever, right?

And I guess the first thing he got you to do was copy out the dictionary, so
then you'll be well prepared to mix up the English language to create saying
that make no sense to anyone! :icon_rolleyes:

--Abdo--

Can you see the irony that in your post you had me quoting Ad hominem? It's takes a lot for me to actually "Laugh out loud" on these forums, but you've put a smile on my face for sure.
:icon_biggrin:

Edit: sorry Stutzy for encouraging the troll to go off topic. Just couldn't resist.

Interesting note, LRAG have overtaken KA on the top 20 list. It came about because we had a lrage member leave because, "someone was nobling their barbs." Still better out than in I always say.

Anyway, LRAG, we will be hunting you down from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2722

Can you see the irony that in your post you had me quoting Ad hominem? It's takes a lot for me to actually "Laugh out loud" on these forums, but you've put a smile on my face for sure.
:icon_biggrin:

lol, you're very easily ticked mate, Ade will love you for sure! :icon_twisted:

Anyway, you told the other poster to attack posts, not the poster.... you do
not tell me anything, kid! -.-

If the poster is a narb, there's no harm in attacking the poster, so long as you
don't bring RL insults into it...

...I will attack you, because you, like Dubby, are a narb... now what are you &
your mentor (Dubby) gonna do about it? :icon_wink:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

2-TR: [...] they have boasted on the forums for too long

First time I've ever heard someone claiming TR boast on the forums. They barely ever post, let alone boast.

I'll do a rating if you want Stutzy, haven't done one in ages (Though I'm not exactly new)

1 W1N 7/10

Probably my lowest rating of W1N... I guess now I'm not playing I haven't got the constant contact with them (Given they used to be like 5 squares away from me, and I could see them in action)

I like a fair few people in W1N, but let me explain my reasoning.

I didn't approve with the merge with CHE!!! - I was hoping for a war there. However it was a strong move.

I get annoyed with all the hypocritical anti-TR spin. I don't think W1N have much right to complain about mergers given they merged with some of the best of U-F-A, DOA, and the majority of CHE!!!. (Incidently, if I remember correctly, we had been literally about to declare on U-F-A, so we weren't amused that our targets suddenly changed colour, and we ended up in a land grap for K33.
I don't accept the W1N claim that TR haven't ever fought a proper war.

Looking on as a third party with experience of TR, some of the spin and critisms which might be easily swallowed by people who have no experience of either side really get on my nerves, and damage my opinion of W1N, as do the ease at which they switch between bragging about how people aren't seeing W1N fully in action, to saying that they're fighting on all fronts, 'so don't expect too much'.

Also, I have found W1N diplomatically inconsistant, expecting special treatment, while personally, I have found players like Marvin (Who I bordered) rather rude, and obsessive (He once claimed that because I had sent 40HC at a rowayino village next to me in order to kill them off, that he had had to noble a 2k barb because 'I was attacking the row village'. He was then rather rude about the whole thing, and didn't seem to grasp the fact that it wasn't his village, it was bright red, and killing off 40HC was not the same as sending a nuke to one of his villages -.- but that's another story)

Overall though, W1N are a very powerful tribe, and if I was still playing, I would love to be in the midst of the war =]

W1N brag an awful lot - which doesn't endear them to me, but they often have reason to (Though that doesn't mean they should)

2 TR 8/10

I used to be in this tribe. I was extremely impressed, and have to say I was proud to be a member.
I know that some of the more 'classical' members (of which I include myself) have had to leave due to real life commitments, and there were some new members taken in to the south, and in the old SWARM territory, which in order to succeed, need to be integrated into the tribe at least as well as I was.

Many family tribes fall apart because of weak leadership. TR has extremely strong leadership, and is led by extremely credible players.

I sincerely hope that the tribe is still the well oiled machine it was when I left.

It is hard from my position to see how things are going these days. At this point, the stats aren't too bad. W1N appear to be 'w1nning' (excuse the pun, it's been done before I know), but this is all early days, and it certainly isn't the usual 200 - 5 nobles to W1N

Much of my opinion is made up from what I see on these forums, and I'm pretty resistant to a lot of the spin.

To gauge how TR are doing, you need to be in TR.

But I think that TR staying pretty silent and respectful on these forums is only a good thing.

I expect great things from you TR, and wish you all the best. W1N aren't invincible, though they will want you to think they are. Continue to work together effectively, and don't disappoint me.

3 T4H 9/10

When I was in TR, I often did a bit of speculating on the future shape of W1. I have always been pretty accurate (apart from the W1N - CHE!! merge), and I was expecting you to emerge as a SW power. You haven't disappointed me! Well done for getting this far. Keep on munching up *FW* =]

I haven't been in your tribe, and I don't know anyone very well in your tribe, so I haven't got much evidence to back up my rating, but you've gobbled a fair few villages at high speed =]

One of your members moving to W1N will be annoying for TR, as in order to fight back they will have to noble into your territory.

I guess in the end you will need to decide whether to cast your lot with W1N or not. If you stay neutral you'll end up fighting them. But that decision is probably a while away (though I may be wrong =])

4 F.P.B 5/10

Not sure whether you're working at full potential. The EXP crumble looks pretty chaotic.

5 *FW* 4/10

Look to be taking in members as fast as you're getting nobled by T4H

Keep on with the feeding of T4H. I'm sure they appreciate it

6 FIRE 5/10

See #4

7 ORC 9/10

Fought well against W1N/the old DOA

Glad to see that for all of W1Ns anti ORC spin (much of the same spin that they're now using against TR) that they are now 'bigging you up'

You're going to need to probably war W1N again in order to expand. You're allies with TR, and I hope that relationship remains strong.

You show W1N up, given that they need to be at peace with you in order to fight others.

Mucho respecto goes to you guys

8 TR.

See #2

9 T4H-W

See #3, though I prefer T4H to the old wHo, so hope you've changed.

10 Flux 6/10

I don't know much about you. Kudos for you for not being swallowed up by W1N, but thats all I can really say.

11 LRAG 6/10

Well, we booted you out of our Ks way way back in history, and you're on the rim. But you're expanded and learnt lessons from the past. You seem to be doing decentish

12 KA 6/10

I don't really get you guys. Is BH still leading you or did he get bored?

13 IWL 4/10

Working with W1N apparantly. Used to have chrisryan next to me on W3, then someone nobled him ;-). Is he still there? You've spent a lot of your history getting eaten, and turtling up, so my opinion of you is heavily influenced by that. W1N will just snap you up when the time is right anyway...

14 =T4H=

See #3

15 KnK
I like these guys, and hope they have been fully integrated into TR, they're pretty awesome. Shame you joined after I left or I would have said hi. Again, see #2

16 AK

See #12

I'm going to stop here, as I don't know anything about any of the below tribes. Appologies, but I don't want to make 100% uninformed decisions

17 Riffs
18 FREE
19 UDog
20 3Lions

DeletedUser1942

I'll do a rating if you want Stutzy,

Lol Bob

I didn't approve with the merge with CHE!!! - I was hoping for a war there. However it was a strong move. However, I get annoyed with all the hypocritical anti

Surely the fact that the 1 tribe is doing extremely well in its wars proves that it was the right option?

DeletedUser

yhe right, rc , u , even kilroy who is not in TR but his brother is ?

u guys have claimed that swarm was an achievement , thats boasting, u have claimed that u took out kn in a faster rate than us, thats taking credit for all the hard work we did while breaking stacks... etc..

those days are over mate, better join in and coplay someone ;)

DeletedUser2722

those days are over mate, better join in and coplay someone ;)

He's an ex-Runaway, matey who did actually run away, lol -- he's not into
fighting moving targets that fight back...

...Bobby rejoin and try your luck, or are you just gonna keep moaning on the
forums, mate? :icon_rolleyes:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

OOps, didn't mean to post my earlier draft, didn't know I'd posted before I was finished.

u guys have claimed that swarm was an achievement , thats boasting, u have claimed that u took out kn in a faster rate than us, thats taking credit for all the hard work we did while breaking stacks... etc..

I've never claimed that KN was taken at a faster rate than you. AVAZ I have claimed, and I think Kilroy will back that up as usual.

The Swarm claim is usually in response to W1N claiming that we've never fought a war.

He's an ex-Runaway, matey who did actually run away, lol -- he's not into
fighting moving targets that fight back...

...Bobby rejoin and try your luck, or are you just gonna keep moaning on the
forums, mate? :icon_rolleyes:

--Abdo--

Aww I love you Abdo. How come I never heard of you before I left? We could have had some funny chats =]

This will probably get twisted, but I left TW for a reason - the reason being that I couldn't balance TW with RL, certainly at the moment, I'm doing A levels, so can't join at the moment, and I have plans for the time which would be taken up if I rejoined TW.

I've been semi running a PHP based online game for the last few years, and I was hoping to give it a complete revamp... I stopped working on it when I joined W1, and haven't worked on it since...

I hope I don't come across as moaning too much... sorry if I do. I just find some of the spin from you guys annoying =]

'he's not into
fighting moving targets that fight back...'

>:-(

Thats mean. And Un-true. *cries*

DeletedUser4394

9 T4H-W

See #3, though I prefer T4H to the old wHo, so hope you've changed.

I hope not, though you would have known us back when TR were busy merging our refugees.

DeletedUser2722

Lol, I'm sorry, Bob. I'm just trying to goad you into joining the fun... and I seem
to have failed! :icon_cry:

Ah well, you could always co-play, you seem to have enough time to make a
post, or two on here -- this is more than enough time to send the odd attack,
or to send out some farm runs...

...oh wait, I forgot... the Runaways don't farm, they eat their farms! :icon_rolleyes:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

1 W1N - number 1, against half the world with good stats too. still noobs mind lol (9/10)
2 TR - strong family but bad press lately, stats aint looking too good will have to pick it up. (7/10)
3 T4H - dont know much about u guys and gals but checked stats against *FW* looking good (8/10)
4 F.P.B - only 47 members is a possitive, but a few in your top 5 appear not to be very active at the moment, maybe sitters? need to step it up against W1N (6/10)
5 *FW* - dont know much sorry, war with T4H checked stats not looking too good. a wee bit trapped next to F.P.B and FIRE. so will have to step up and push T4H (6/10)
6 FIRE - same as F.P.B war with W1N, wow alot of red and zeros in stats, losing a lot of vills to W1N and IWL. not looking good here sorry. (4/10)
7 ORC - some very good players and work well together as a team. stuck in there ks who next W1N or LRAG or even TR lol. (7/10)
8 TR. - see TR
9 T4H-W - see T4H
10 Flux - must be honest i like u lot, very few members and damn fight real good. but where u are sorry u wont last long, LRAG and W1N giving u a bashing, need to step up and quick, plus a few inactives and a few players left the game. (5/10)
11 LRAG - work well as a team very active tribe. no rating as its my tribe.
12 KA - defend real well but not very organised, dont see u surviving long unless u realy go after FREE and hard. (4/10)
13 IWL - nice one u guys been together ages and still going strong and rising the ranks thanks to good leaders. but u will have to realy fight to escape being dug in. (7/10)
14 =T4H= - see T4H
15 KnK - family tribe of TR god knows why only TR could answer that? should of just merged lol. fighting W1N but not many members near them. (3/10)
16 AK - the strongest of the family tribes AK and KA, some very active members but dont realy do much do u lot. will have to either step up against LRAG and W1N or face your doom. (5/10)
17 Riffs dont know much about u guys and gals but looking at stats *FW* taking loads of your vills, not much expansion so step it up or die simple. not a very active tribe looking through stats but could be wrong. (2/10)
18 FREE - strong rim tribe to the east fighting AK and KA holding there own on stats but not many nobles are rolling this war been very quiet on the stats front, top members in FREE seem active but i see alot of internals and dead weight there. (6/10)
19 UDog - what can i say been around longer than time itself lol damn good aggresive tribe with low numbers. respect where its due, but expansion is limited. (8/10)
20 3Lions - stuck in a rut will have to fight like they never done before to just make sure u survive, hate the name of your tribe sorry dont take it personal just my views. F.P.B taking a few vills from u so step it up u lot or face being destroyed. (2/10)

thank you, be nice lol

DeletedUser

Anyway, LRAG, we will be hunting you down from now on.

Sorry but this made me laugh. And the only way your getting that rank back is by recruitment, 'cause your already losing your settlements daily.

DeletedUser

11 LRAG 6/10

Well, we booted you out of our Ks way way back in history, and you're on the rim. But you're expanded and learnt lessons from the past. You seem to be doing decentish

Hi Bob, sorry I didn't respond to this further up the thread but I've been out enjoying the sunshine in the woods (and the pub).

Got to pick you up on this, though, since your memory is at fault. You did not "boot us out" of anywhere, mate. Throughout our move North we were NAP with TR and you kept your agreement fairly (unlike others, to our West).

And your implication - maybe I'm sensitive - is that LRAG were rimmed. Never happened. Oh, TR did try to heist our remaining assets in K23 a little while ago, mainly via MMSIM, but Mark got a very bloody nose. He was a good guy and a good warrior, so I did warn him - but he had a go, of course, and lost loads getting nowhere. As far as I recall that was the total extent of TR's attempts, even, to "boot us out" of any K, yours or anybody else's.

DeletedUser

@rc
Looking on as a third party with experience of TR, some of the spin and critisms which might be easily swallowed by people who have no experience of either side really get on my nerves, and damage my opinion of W1N, as do the ease at which they switch between bragging about how people aren't seeing W1N fully in action, to saying that they're fighting on all fronts, 'so don't expect too much'.

lol dont expect too much ?

the idea behind that is

TR are fighting maybe less than half of w1n ,and the other side of the world is fighting the other half, both halves have their own support and their own op, if u look at w1n u will find 5 good tribes in 1 tribe.

w1n has never fought a full scale war on 1 front, and will never do so, w1n will never put its focus on 1 tribe only, we have too many borders , and i doubt players will enjoy sending 115 hrs noble trains . some even will not make that distance as there are players quite further from that.

when we say we fight on many fronts, is just bcz we DO FIGHT ON MANY FRONTS , and no its not to say how we aint doing much on each front, i mean lol , we allready have double score on your beloved TR fam ;)

we are winning vs the coalition by a good margin , all fronts are doing good.

see the difference between u and i , u look at things negatively i look at them the other way . u would assume that we are feeling like we are getting bullied just by the sheer size of the coalition. just a question ,who pushed u guys day in and day out to declare ? eventually TR did what we wanted them to do , and is open a new war on a new front BCZ WE LOVE IT >_<

lose or w1n , this is a war game, and it would be unfair to every players who don't have nobeling targets.

Ps u just bragged abt how u won vs avaz , and kicked Lrag out of ur k's ...seriously lol/

Side 1:
Tribes: TR. TR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LRAG
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 1
Difference: 20

wow thats kicking someone out of ur k's very impressive -.-

all i can see is Lrag had a random player in ur k , or just spread out vills, and u managed to noble them

Avaz was a joke, so was swarm

and ur stats vs w1n is showing that :) even with half the tribe , and even when u declared and picked the day to launch , TR still are losing by double score .

and u guys declaring on ufa ? i doubt it alot.

and abt u speculating and saying how accurate ur being ... thats another lol , kk let me do one my self , tonight some people will lose their villages .

ill come here tomorrow and prove that im right ^_^ :3 much love .

take care .

DeletedUser

I hope not, though you would have known us back when TR were busy merging our refugees.

Hehe.... Sorry =] not sure why I've got a bad impression of you, it's probably unfounded

How did you get into that war across the Ks owned by T4H by the way?

Hi Bob, sorry I didn't respond to this further up the thread but I've been out enjoying the sunshine in the woods (and the pub).

Got to pick you up on this, though, since your memory is at fault. You did not "boot us out" of anywhere, mate. Throughout our move North we were NAP with TR and you kept your agreement fairly (unlike others, to our West).

And your implication - maybe I'm sensitive - is that LRAG were rimmed. Never happened. Oh, TR did try to heist our remaining assets in K23 a little while ago, mainly via MMSIM, but Mark got a very bloody nose. He was a good guy and a good warrior, so I did warn him - but he had a go, of course, and lost loads getting nowhere. As far as I recall that was the total extent of TR's attempts, even, to "boot us out" of any K, yours or anybody else's.

Sorry, I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't forgotton the Legion Flop, and have a habit of talking about Legion rather than you, so appologies. And I was talking about your positioning on the edge my friend, and therefore your expansion options =]

@rc [Oi, I'm Bob not RC!]

lol dont expect too much ?

the idea behind that is

TR are fighting maybe less than half of w1n ,and the other side of the world is fighting the other half, both halves have their own support and their own op, if u look at w1n u will find 5 good tribes in 1 tribe.

w1n has never fought a full scale war on 1 front, and will never do so, w1n will never put its focus on 1 tribe only, we have too many borders , and i doubt players will enjoy sending 115 hrs noble trains . some even will not make that distance as there are players quite further from that.

when we say we fight on many fronts, is just bcz we DO FIGHT ON MANY FRONTS , and no its not to say how we aint doing much on each front, i mean lol , we allready have double score on your beloved TR fam ;)

we are winning vs the coalition by a good margin , all fronts are doing good.

see the difference between u and i , u look at things negatively i look at them the other way . u would assume that we are feeling like we are getting bullied just by the sheer size of the coalition. just a question ,who pushed u guys day in and day out to declare ? eventually TR did what we wanted them to do , and is open a new war on a new front BCZ WE LOVE IT >_<

lose or w1n , this is a war game, and it would be unfair to every players who don't have nobeling targets.

Ps u just bragged abt how u won vs avaz , and kicked Lrag out of ur k's ...seriously lol/

Side 1:
Tribes: TR. TR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LRAG
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 1
Difference: 20

wow thats kicking someone out of ur k's very impressive -.-

all i can see is Lrag had a random player in ur k , or just spread out vills, and u managed to noble them

and ur stats vs w1n is showing that :) even with half the tribe , and even when u declared and picked the day to launch , TR still are losing by double score .

and abt u speculating and saying how accurate ur being ... thats another lol , kk let me do one my self , tonight some people will lose their villages .

take care .

I'm not assuming that =] I'm assuming you're enjoying every second of it =] I know I would be.

I use =] too much don't I...

Lol, there've been several times in the past where we pondered warring W1N, but jucier targets to the south opened up, so we took those first =]

Sorry. I won't mention anything I've ever done in my life k? <3

Mistaken about LRAG, as I've just said. I was thinking of kicking Legion's ass. By which I mean LI, LII, LIII, LIV etc etc etc, of which LRAG was technically part of... but now I think of it they were more northern tbh.

Thats probably true from what fattaff said - one player in our K

We mopped avaz up in a matter of days, and they were a pretty decent size at the time, and we crushed the resistance quickly and efficiently.

I wasn't around for the SWARM war, so can't comment really... though that doesn't usually stop me!

As anyone who is supporting a tribe which is lower on the stats will say, it's still early days =]

Seriously though, I don't think it by any means shows you've broken TR, and it is early days to be very honest. And I'm expecting to see a TR comeback. Yous wait and sees =]

I'm serious. I was rather disorientated about suddenly making some new friends up in K33. But given that you only took a few, and were nobling a load off with those few, you left some decent players, so we took them in (as we wouldn't have had time tbh I don't think to get nobling in there from a next door K) and joined you in nobling the crap.

Shame... I wanted a war with UFA, would have been fun.

Thats like the difference between predicting the weather on June 21st 3000 and tomorrow xD

I was heartbroken to find that in both my major predictions of the world to come, I had wanted CHE!! to declare... but that never happened. With hindsight I can see why lol. But generally I was correct... true I didn't predict EXP breaking up... but I was long gone by then.

About new year time I did my first one, and had you down to noble up north through DOA, and I had us taking out UFA and SWARM (Shame we took out the south west bits before Swarm) and I had EXP down for taking out BUC or Pirate or whatever, and the other tribes around there.

That wasn't 100% obviously, but it was fairily accurate...

16th Feb I did another one, which fairly decently predicted EXP taking the land it did, and I thought we would get a Southern power, which would have the land owned by T4H, TEA, WHO and *FW*

I also predicted EXP taking out IWL, which still hasn't happened, EXP went first =]

Why am I telling you this? Lol, now I'm showing off =]

Ooh, just found my original map, of how I thought the world would be in the future. Would have worked it it hadn't been for EXP! (Dear me, some people...)

This was a long term, rather vague prediction due to the butterfly effect or whatever xD

World.gif

BTW, I included ORC, as I assumed the alliance would go on, and if we warred together, I didn't know what each tribe would noble

AGAIN I stress, This was quite vague, but the overall shape of the world is pretty much that. If you count the ex Exp as one =]

I didn't talk about this one earlier in the post, but I should probably shut up now and go to bed, so feel free to flame me while I'm in bed. (Thats aimed at anyone =])

Oh and the love is mutual chimp =]

PS (Appologies for going on about my predictions. You can have that one, that was bragging, but I haven't got a TW account anymore so I haven't got much to input apart from my opinion (or moaning if you want to call it that!))

DeletedUser

1-W1N

7-ORC: an old nemesis , the war with w1n was good for u , which gave u a lot of reputation , but it gave ur friends some high hopes that "if orc held against w1n , we surely can destroy them" yes
TR are no match to ORC , been at war with both tribes, and i can say orc are far , i mean much much more organized than TR , if TR wasnt at war with W1N , and lets say they warred TR , they would eat them alive and then merge them :icon_redface:

but lets not forget that TR was supporting ur villages in ur war Vs W1N explaining the uber stacked frontlines.

8/10

Thanks for your praise. Sorry to disappoint you though - there wasn't much support at all from TR - most of the uberstacking was from within the tribe. Ask Luke - he came very unstuck on a couple of vils I was stacking.

But again, we do appreciate praise from the Number 1 tribe :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser1942

I'm serious. I was rather disorientated about suddenly making some new friends up in K33. But given that you only took a few, and were nobling a load off with those few, you left some decent players, so we took them in (as we wouldn't have had time tbh I don't think to get nobling in there from a next door K) and joined you in nobling the crap.

Shame... I wanted a war with UFA, would have been fun

Sorry Bob, but im struggling to name 1 decent player that was left behind, seriously!

Even some that went to W1N werent upto scratch, and didnt make the grade.

The ex-UFA in TR, found there perfect home, running into TR, to grow living off internals and Barbs - they arent good players at all, hence why they were dropped with ease!!!

DeletedUser2722

We mopped avaz up in a matter of days, and they were a pretty decent size at the time, and we crushed the resistance quickly and efficiently.

Funny, Kilroy stated it took you three weeks to mop them up! :icon_confused:

Either way, Avaz were never a great tribe and you were like what, 100 times their
size at the time?

Mate, Abdo alone (with no tribal help) killed a greater tribe than Avaz within 4
weeks... UK-A at the time were more than twice the size of Avaz at their peak!

As for SWARM... this was nothing but a merge war! (yawn)

So the Runaways have very little to boast about, my friend! :icon_wink:

--Abdo--