10 steps to becoming straight.

DeletedUser282

1. Your fault you didn't have a sitter who could snipe.
2. Its exceedingly difficult to snipe trains sent by players like myself and Smile?.
3. Smile? couldn't snipe cause the villages were troopless as they were nobled recently. If they had some troops in there, he probably could have.

Gargareth, your point does not address my point. I said tribe stacking requires no talent. I did not deny its teamwork. All I'm saying is that tribe stacking requires no talent, just an ability to recognise you have incomings, and post a support request. Hence, your point is irrelevant, and perhaps even a troll comment.

Now, moving your defence around to create a stack is much more impressive. Something no one can do against Smile? because of his superior size compared to Vital players.

I had sensed that your point was that getting your tribe to defend you was a rubbish idea, perhaps I was wrong, but I am happy to attack this post.

Moving your defence around to create a stack is not more impressive, in a proper tribe where people work together, the defence is the tribe's, and should be used to it's full effect, there is absolutely nothing bad about a tribe defending it's members, so stop flaming them for it.

And stop attacking people for stacking instead of sniping, given the circumstances it seems stacking was effective enough, and not stacking and splitting the train would have resulted in a reduced wall and wouldn't have killed all the nukes.

DeletedUser

Before I bore myself reading the rest - my fault? I don't regret anything, the top player barely made a dent.. pft

You lost a village. That's a dent.

I had sensed that your point was that getting your tribe to defend you was a rubbish idea, perhaps I was wrong, but I am happy to attack this post.

It isn't a rubbish idea, merely a not-so-talented one. No doubt it works... when defence isn't overstretched of course. Otherwise you leave other fronts open to attack. Vital are fortunate that is not the case... since they are not fighting all of Bi! since we are so spread out.

Moving your defence around to create a stack is not more impressive, in a proper tribe where people work together, the defence is the tribe's, and should be used to it's full effect, there is absolutely nothing bad about a tribe defending it's members, so stop flaming them for it.

By that logic, W1N on UK1 is an improper tribe because there is no backline therefore the tribe does not stack someone being hit hard very much. All members rely on their own support. Indeed, teamwork is there, but mostly offensively. W1N are btw, winning on ALL fronts. However, the players which can destroy more nukes with as little defence lost as possible is a better player, surely?

And stop attacking people for stacking instead of sniping, given the circumstances it seems stacking was effective enough, and not stacking and splitting the train would have resulted in a reduced wall and wouldn't have killed all the nukes.

I agree. But that's wasn't my point. My point was stacking, while effective, requires little talent on behalf of the player being attacked (SunOffABeach in this case), therefore he has no right to blow his trumpet and consider himself good, since on his own, Smile? could wipe him out 1on1, and that is a blatant fact.

Posted in red.

DeletedUser

They stacked yeah thats not a bad thing, but the villages that wasn't stacked they lost, because they can't snipe/split the trains lol.

DeletedUser

lol and you lost 2 of the 3 you took, lol, with 2 army camps pretty much next to them so you could stack LOL

DeletedUser7217

Side 1:
Tribes: Vital
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Bi!
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 14
Side 2: 1
Difference: 13
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 108,498
Side 2: 5,747
Difference: 102,751
chart

Nice stuff here Vital, as far as we know 2 out of the 3 that have been taken belong to Vital again

DeletedUser6726

We are fighting 2 Tribes in this.

So i feel i have to enlighten you about the truth.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Vital =FATE=
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 134
Side 2: 94
Difference: 40

chart

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 15
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 850,434
Side 2: 486,399
Difference: 364,035

chart

Side 1: 137,254
Side 2: 116,410
Difference: 20,844

chart

You win some you lose some

DeletedUser

I don't re-call this thread being made by Vital AND =FATE= ? Maybe they are Bi! stats but no need to try and twist stats. Congratulations you're doing better in a different war... that has to do what..? with this thread.

The truth you wish to enlighten us to is false.

I must add, Bi!'s little operation on Mutch24 was very successful. *sarcasm.*

Bazza did extremely well...
Vital conquers against Bi! - Purple.

noble.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

meh... you nobled someone who was being internally nobled, you just happened to be a lot closer

DeletedUser1410

Its a shame that Bi! have to look in everyway that they are the best in everything?
You might be at the top of the tribal list, and good for you, but Tribal Hugging I thought I'd never see the day that Bi! did that, its a shame

DeletedUser

Its a shame that Bi! have to look in everyway that they are the best in everything?
You might be at the top of the tribal list, and good for you, but Tribal Hugging I thought I'd never see the day that Bi! did that, its a shame

Ruffus, I don't think you can speak about running a tribe well, you're not exactly the best at it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1410

I can speak about running a tribe, but for some hugging is what they Like atleast 404 were never huggers

DeletedUser

I can speak about running a tribe, but for some hugging is what they Like atleast 404 were never huggers

I said running a tribe well :icon_wink:

You can talk about running from the tribe when your forums get spammed a bit though :lol:

And yeah we hug! That's why we're rank 1 ODA, rank 1 ODD and almost double the ODT of the rank 2, because we just ally with everyone and don't war a single tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1410

well Looking at your diplomacy I'd say you might as well all jion together an hug
seeing as your hugging with at least 4 of the top 10 tribes, and ment to be warring the rest.
And I never said anything about running a tribe well, and never implied it, so learn to read before you make a fool of yourself

DeletedUser7217

Stop going offtopic please, and the other thing is this is a PnP vital vs Bi!, I have no idea why you have to post crap about =FATE= when you are losing to a tribe samller than you

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Vital =FATE=
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 134
Side 2: 94
Difference: 40

chart

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 15
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 850,434
Side 2: 486,399
Difference: 364,035

chart

Side 1: 137,254
Side 2: 116,410
Difference: 20,844

chart

Not to add to the off topic nonsense,
you performed an op on a player who we where internally nobling nicely done, that has teached us not to work so slow at internals.

But I'm quite certain you noticed this is a vital vs bi! war thread, if you wish to slag =FATE= off go make a thread for that purpose.

Thanks,
Talon

DeletedUser

Not to add to the off topic nonsense,
you performed an op on a player who we where internally nobling nicely done, that has teached us not to work so slow at internals.

Remember that op on me? I certainly do :icon_biggrin: