10 steps to becoming straight.

DeletedUser

ye it means that Bi! do work as a team and can stack, Well give your selves a cracker, lol

I wasn't stacked until 3 trains were sniped, I was bumped to rank 15 ish ODD, got the defender of the day award, stopped another 2 noble attempts and took a village from one of the attackers :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm not even going to bother arguing with people like Ruffus on this forum. Your tribe failed for a reason. You're not a good leader or player, so it's a waste of time me arguing with you. We can speak about running a tribe, but we can also speak about destroying a tribe. R.I.P 404.

@TheSunOffABeach I lost alot of offence on you, and supporting a village with like 6 wall would cause me to lose alot of my defence also. Keeping villages and being greedy for an extra two villages could cause me to lose more than two villages. I play the game safe ;)

I could of got 3 max defence villages in them villages before you hit with your nuke and nobles, but I would of lost quite alot. Even if I kept them and made defence in the new village, and the village I lost defence in it wouldn't work out as good as just giving the village up and I'll have two more noble for my next operation ;)

Break off tribes like Vital and FATE won't work out. Break off tribes always have a bit of a decent tribe as it's just a group of close friends, but then when they start inviting more players there leadership will fail. It's going to be fun watching them fall, then come to me begging for an invite lol.

Also... Ribs Dominated FATE so bad.

DeletedUser

@TheSunOffABeach I lost alot of offence on you, and supporting a village with like 6 wall would cause me to lose alot of my defence also. Keeping villages and being greedy for an extra two villages could cause me to lose more than two villages. I play the game safe ;)

I could of got 3 max defence villages in them villages before you hit with your nuke and nobles, but I would of lost quite alot. Even if I kept them and made defence in the new village, and the village I lost defence in it wouldn't work out as good as just giving the village up and I'll have two more noble for my next operation ;)[/QUOTE]

Who cares? You lost the villages, a hell lot of nobles and most of your offensive.

Break off tribes like Vital and FATE won't work out. Break off tribes always have a bit of a decent tribe as it's just a group of close friends, but then when they start inviting more players there leadership will fail. It's going to be fun watching them fall, then come to me begging for an invite lol.

Maybe you should look out of that mirror you're gazing into. Since when do break off tribes never work? How are other tribes formed late game if break off's don't work! We are a close knit friends and we did invite a few more people but unlike iHate/Bi! we have stable leadership and yes we did invite a few more players but most of those have become very close TW friends as well. We aren't going to crawl over into a ball and allow you to hit us so stop trying to out-ego us and fight back?

DeletedUser

We are fighting 2 Tribes in this.

So i feel i have to enlighten you about the truth.

Fair enough...

Side 1:
Tribes: Vital
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: NME BL Bi!
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 76
Side 2: 11
Difference: 65
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 411,097
Side 2: 67,073
Difference: 344,024
chart

DeletedUser

I'm not even going to bother arguing with people like Ruffus on this forum. Your tribe failed for a reason. You're not a good leader or player, so it's a waste of time me arguing with you. We can speak about running a tribe, but we can also speak about destroying a tribe. R.I.P 404.

I could of got 3 max defence villages in them villages before you hit with your nuke and nobles, but I would of lost quite alot. Even if I kept them and made defence in the new village, and the village I lost defence in it wouldn't work out as good as just giving the village up and I'll have two more noble for my next operation ;)

Also... Ribs Dominated FATE so bad.

Ok I do respect the choice you made then mate.

Radarr <3 :D

DeletedUser

Fair enough...

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: NME BL Bi!
Players:
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 76
Side 2: 11
Difference: 65
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 411,097
Side 2: 67,073
Difference: 344,024
chart

If you're adding in tribes that don't fight back, can't we just:
Side 1:
Tribes: Bi!
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 820
Side 2: 242
Difference: 578

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,121,544
Side 2: 1,128,832
Difference: 2,992,712

chart

DeletedUser

Yeah, but that's beacause we're comparing the timescale "Forever" with "One Week". I'm flattered that you expected Bi! to be able to do more in a week, than other tribes can do in a few months.

DeletedUser

I suppose, and you should be! Although it's rather dissapointing that you can't keep up with the amazing, over-the-top image i've set you as.

DeletedUser1410

People like ruffus? lol What so I'm a bad man now?
And Bi defeated 404 I think not
I dissbanned, And Bi could win a striaght fight with anyone, your problem is you think your the best lol, well you might be top of the hill but so what lol.
and your statement above could be read as a racist comment

Good player? I can play the game, but some tribes like to cheat ie Bi
A good leader maybe not never said I was, so what your saying is water of a ducks back.
grow up Grant and play the game, remember this is a game lol
Enjoy

DeletedUser

I dissbanned, And Bi could win a striaght fight with anyone, your problem is you think your the best lol, well you might be top of the hill but so what lol.

It's a shame we're never offered a straight fight, 3 vs 1 doesn't seem too even. :D

DeletedUser1410

It does if you look at the village count and points
Or do you mean tribes?
We're not as daft as you think we are, we all know that we could take Bi on 1 tribe on one but when the top tribe wants to hug others that might attack them its a shame that Bi can't do a real fight, so biuld your troops and your walls lol
because the points and village are about even, stop complaining about it, and step up to the mark

DeletedUser

ok have read most of this bull.
yes im the player that mggege had my password and that pat of mggege abused and cheated with yes cheated. of which smile knew all about before he did it. thats the main reason that mggege gave up on uk4 not that he was using a farming tool that had been banned because 1 of his co players did not tell him about as the mail was deleted from his account.
now where did i get all this information from well it was mggege himself an honourable player that was forced into giving up on uk4 due to a tribe leader and his cheating co player.

DeletedUser

Or do you mean tribes?
We're not as daft as you think we are, we all know that we could take Bi on 1 tribe on one but when the top tribe wants to hug others that might attack them its a shame that Bi can't do a real fight, so biuld your troops and your walls lol
because the points and village are about even, stop complaining about it, and step up to the mark

Bi! 6.768.668 873

Vital, Fate and ?!? 8.899,473 1239

Sure, they have 30% more points than us and 50% more villages, but that's even right? I'm not complaining, just pointing out some facts.

DeletedUser

Or do you mean tribes?

Bi! is the best by far. Why do you think it's taking 3 tribes having to team up to take us down? What they don't realise is when Bi! is gone that they'll have to fight alone vs each other without no one holding there hand. It's going to be fun. Bi! till I Die. We'll see who in Bi! are loyal during big wars, but the fact is I'm not going to disband after someone leaves the tribes unlike Ruffus ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1410

Bi! is the best by far. Why do you think it's taking 3 tribes having to team up to take us down? What they don't realise is when Bi! is gone that they'll have to fight alone vs each other without no one holding there hand. It's going to be fun. Bi! till I Die. We'll see who in Bi! are loyal during big wars, but the fact is I'm not going to disband after someone leaves the tribes unlike Ruffus ;)[/QUOTE]

LOL no but we'll see if your members start to feel the preasure, I'm sure like most thing you'll put it down to merging account and inactiverty when you do start to loose villages

Dissbanding 404 was a mistake yes, I admit that, but get some new crack or shut up lol

DeletedUser

Bi! is the best by far. Why do you think it's taking 3 tribes having to team up to take us down? What they don't realise is when Bi! is gone that they'll have to fight alone vs each other without no one holding there hand. It's going to be fun. Bi! till I Die. We'll see who in Bi! are loyal during big wars, but the fact is I'm not going to disband after someone leaves the tribes unlike Ruffus ;)[/QUOTE]

LOL no but we'll see if your members start to feel the preasure, I'm sure like most thing you'll put it down to merging account and inactiverty when you do start to loose villages

Dissbanding 404 was a mistake yes, I admit that, but get some new crack or shut up lol

Don't be mad. You know yourself you're not a good leader. You just like to lead, but when little things go wrong you can't take it and disband. I'm pretty much already inactive, and already someone is merging into me(Adellion), but that is because he doesn't have time to play, so he's going to co-play me. I like the preasure, but there hasn't been no sign of preasure on me on this game not just Uk4. I like making tribes look stupid. It's fun, but I don't plan on playing this world until 2015/2016 when the world will prob close. Maybe even longer. I bet WETLUV will win this world anyway. Alot of them are friends IRL, so that will give them more motivation to play longer and not get bored. It's always been the tribes that grow slowly close to the rim that win the world, but always the best players that dominate from 1k - 1million points ;)

You know very little Ruffus.

DeletedUser1410

I might not know as much as you, and I haven't been playing as long as you
But again you bring up the fact that I can't lead a tribe, or should i say lead it well? And you come to this how? because I dissbanded, Ok then if thats the case there are alot of players and leaders that dissband.
Mad I'm not mad lol.
Just think its time that peeps started to look at things that are going on instead of things that I have already agreed with lol.
This is a game but for some its life and death, I use to think it was everything until a few weeks/month ago when things changed in my RL.
But hey so what we all have RL just some need to get one lol

If you look at my account now you'll see that I'm not growing. but thats mt call, lol.

So Grant come on throw something else at me I can agree too, lol.

everything you've said in one aspect I have agreed with, its just a shame that all you can do is flame peeps.
404 were never cheats, Some of Bi were, so like I said get over it and stop hugging tribes lol

DeletedUser

I might not know as much as you, and I haven't been playing as long as you
But again you bring up the fact that I can't lead a tribe, or should i say lead it well? And you come to this how? because I dissbanded, Ok then if thats the case there are alot of players and leaders that dissband.
Mad I'm not mad lol.
Just think its time that peeps started to look at things that are going on instead of things that I have already agreed with lol.
This is a game but for some its life and death, I use to think it was everything until a few weeks/month ago when things changed in my RL.
But hey so what we all have RL just some need to get one lol

If you look at my account now you'll see that I'm not growing. but thats mt call, lol.

So Grant come on throw something else at me I can agree too, lol.

everything you've said in one aspect I have agreed with, its just a shame that all you can do is flame peeps.
404 were never cheats, Some of Bi were, so like I said get over it and stop hugging tribes lol

The only cheat that was in Bi! that got banned came from 404 lol and that was mggege, who pretty much made your tribe disband rofl.