10 steps to becoming straight.

DeletedUser

The only cheat that was in Bi! that got banned came from 404 lol and that was mggege, who pretty much made your tribe disband rofl.

Don't be modest, the scout fakes you sent left us (Ruffus mainly) shaking in our boots! :lol:

DeletedUser

Don't be modest, the scout fakes you sent left us (Ruffus mainly) shaking in our boots! :lol:

True story bro. All the fakes made him think one of them are being hit for real and the rest being faked, and he couldn't find out who was realy being hit, so he hit the panic button :lol: but he paniced so bad he missed the panic button and hit the disband button :lol:

DeletedUser1410

lol Paniced no, Got rid of the rubbish or should I say the un loyal members lol
No one could be trusted lol, seeing that Bi have so many spy's and like I've said couldn't win the fight playing the game without the but kisses, so Grant whats it like to be the person that thinks he's god, Oh! I'll tell you the answer! GRRREEEEAAATTT? lol
But you keep bringing the smae stuff up.
So come on Bi! let see the best tribe fight?
I'm waiting with Baited breath.

On a personal note to Grant.
Your note leading your tribe just because of the silly mails you send out after not being active for the last few weeks.
Logging on now and then thats the way to do it lol.
You are a better player of TW and so what, lol we all were noobs one time, and some still are.

One final line.

Anyone can run to the best tribe, but it takes a little more bottle not to and fight them

DeletedUser

Oh grant you are just so funny!

NAAAAAAAAAT

You are humourous...ly lame.

lol Paniced no, Got rid of the rubbish or should I say the un loyal members lol
No one could be trusted lol, seeing that Bi have so many spy's and like I've said couldn't win the fight playing the game without the but kisses, so Grant whats it like to be the person that thinks he's god, Oh! I'll tell you the answer! GRRREEEEAAATTT? lol
But you keep bringing the smae stuff up.
So come on Bi! let see the best tribe fight?
I'm waiting with Baited breath.

On a personal note to Grant.
Your note leading your tribe just because of the silly mails you send out after not being active for the last few weeks.
Logging on now and then thats the way to do it lol.
You are a better player of TW and so what, lol we all were noobs one time, and some still are.

One final line.

Anyone can run to the best tribe, but it takes a little more bottle not to and fight them

I'm sorry, your point? We've established Grant's a better player. He's not a bad leader anyway. The barons under him are good choices. There is mutual respect. What more do you want? At least everyone in Bi! is united, pity the same cannot be said for you and Reverend (whom I respect btw).

And ahh, the accusations of cheating. When the loser gets upset when they lose the game, the accuse the winner of cheating... how childish. Does this have a relation with why you had arguments in 404?

Remind me why you even post in this world forum?

And what's wrong with spies? Dishonourable. Many leaders will say its dishonourable, but still use them. I won't lie, I do not consider spies dishonourable, just yet another diplomatic tactic. I'm sorry if you feel it outsmarts the tribe, but hey... always willing to get the upper-hand on an opponent. Isn't that what TW is about? Winning and having fun doing so?

DeletedUser

ok have read most of this bull.
yes im the player that mggege had my password and that pat of mggege abused and cheated with yes cheated. of which smile knew all about before he did it. thats the main reason that mggege gave up on uk4 not that he was using a farming tool that had been banned because 1 of his co players did not tell him about as the mail was deleted from his account.
now where did i get all this information from well it was mggege himself an honourable player that was forced into giving up on uk4 due to a tribe leader and his cheating co player.

From what I heard, someone playing that account was down right dirty. He did ROT/SWAT over pretty well. From what I heard he was sitting half the tribe whn he defected to 404.

DeletedUser1410

You are humourous...ly lame.

I'm sorry, your point? We've established Grant's a better player. He's not a bad leader anyway. The barons under him are good choices. There is mutual respect. What more do you want? At least everyone in Bi! is united, pity the same cannot be said for you and Reverend (whom I respect btw).

And ahh, the accusations of cheating. When the loser gets upset when they lose the game, the accuse the winner of cheating... how childish. Does this have a relation with why you had arguments in 404?

Remind me why you even post in this world forum? Because I can lol

And what's wrong with spies? Dishonourable. Many leaders will say its dishonourable, but still use them. I won't lie, I do not consider spies dishonourable, just yet another diplomatic tactic. I'm sorry if you feel it outsmarts the tribe, but hey... always willing to get the upper-hand on an opponent. Isn't that what TW is about? Winning and having fun doing so?

Spies are good we have them too and have from the start of the world, but to have one that not only has been found to have been cheating and then do what he did?

And he wasn't sitting anyone in the tribe when he went to Bi!
If you can prove otherwise then do so.

DeletedUser

Spies are good we have them too and have from the start of the world, but to have one that not only has been found to have been cheating and then do what he did?

And he wasn't sitting anyone in the tribe when he went to Bi!
If you can prove otherwise then do so.

Bi! aren't responsible for their players cheating. That's their responsibility. mggege had an accident but hey...

While no one in Bi! told him to do what he did to Vital, I'm not going to blame him. Since he's going out anyway because of the ban, better to burn out than to fade away? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser282

The only cheat that was in Bi! that got banned came from 404 lol and that was mggege, who pretty much made your tribe disband rofl.

You might only have had one cheat get banned, that just means there are many more cheats yet to get banned or cheating in a clever way so they can't be found out.

[06/07/2010 16:46:30] Adellion: I like good players to be nice ^_^
[06/07/2010 16:46:56] Adellion: Because we got rid of all the anti-cheating idiots from Bi!
[06/07/2010 16:47:11] Adellion: Like Sneggy left the chat in disgust cause Grant openly backed cheating
[06/07/2010 16:47:15] Adellion: I lol'd.

[06/07/2010 16:47:57] Adellion: :p I wouldn't, Idc about cheating

[06/07/2010 16:45:10] Adellion: If you don't cheat, you can't beat Grant.
[06/07/2010 16:45:15] Adellion: Its impossible.
[06/07/2010 16:45:15] Gargareth: lies
[06/07/2010 16:45:28] Adellion: He can simply cheat and be online 24/7 if needed.

[17:32:03] !Grant - Smile?: yeh it is
[17:32:05] !Grant - Smile?: i cheat
[17:32:07] !Grant - Smile?: i dont care
[17:32:08] !Grant - Smile?: lol

You and your tribe disgust me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

hmm, i vote you play inspector and get all Bi! banned so they lose :)

DeletedUser

... This war is dead?

Not quite dead yet

Side 1:
Tribes: Bi!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Vital
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 6
Difference: 2

chart

DeletedUser

Maybe not completely dead and it appears Vital still on top.

Vital would also like to claim the disbandment of BL as there victory in that war. :)

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BL
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 4
Difference: 54

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 346,219
Side 2: 29,648
Difference: 316,571

chart

DeletedUser

ok have read most of this bull.
yes im the player that mggege had my password and that pat of mggege abused and cheated with yes cheated. of which smile knew all about before he did it. thats the main reason that mggege gave up on uk4 not that he was using a farming tool that had been banned because 1 of his co players did not tell him about as the mail was deleted from his account.
now where did i get all this information from well it was mggege himself an honourable player that was forced into giving up on uk4 due to a tribe leader and his cheating co player.
OMG why do ALWAYS old topics come up in threads like that. Neither the disbanding of 404 nor the actions of the mggege account have anything to do with this war. If you don't have anything else to say just don't do it. You can discuss this topics until they commit suicide out of boredom there won't be any new facts. I'm only interested in new facts.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 87
Difference: 33

chart

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 6
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 294,615
Side 2: 616,358
Difference: 321,743

chart

Side 1: 49,306
Side 2: 47,032
Difference: 2,274

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 20
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 234,133
Side 2: 122,456
Difference: 111,677

chart

DeletedUser

They stacked yeah thats not a bad thing, but the villages that wasn't stacked they lost, because they can't snipe/split the trains lol.

who cant snipe smile ask morning star what happend on agentoo11

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 0
Difference: 14

chart

10 (or should I say 14) steps closer to the rim, Vital? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Past week even more fun :)

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 44
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 1
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 264,826
Side 2: 284,533
Difference: 19,707

chart

Side 1: 141,617
Side 2: 9,497
Difference: 132,120

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

anyone got the stats for =fate= vs Bi! ?

it has been kinda quiet lately though :p

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =FATE=
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0