Adellion tells us how awesome he is but quits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9170

-_-
He makes me laugh . . . Lol that clara made him get back into the game when his mates could not!
ha ha ha few words brought him back!go clara!:)
and ade welcome back pmsl!

DeletedUser

The Don > Ade

Ade > W.A.R

Enough said.

If you need any pointers ..but you wont , last two times he went one on one he got mullered by dubby the mule and took a top account out of top 10 to the 40`s and lost 46 villes to 2 to timmy hill in the other one on one

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You really believe we didn't have the guts? What possible reason would we have to fear your account or defending skills? Yes you were a very good farmer who grew a very nice start-up account but that has no bearing on your skills as a defender.

He was not a good farmer.

Last Wish was a good farmer.

I was a good farmer.

Mattcurr was a good farmer.

JChilds was a good farmer.

Everyone else was decent at best considering for over a month every single looter on the world was won by one of those four accounts.

[ego]Even when those people were still playing the only day my co and I made it our goal to farm the most we could we didn't just get looter, or break the looter record, we damn near doubled it.[/ego]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

He was not a good farmer.

Last Wish was a good farmer.

I was a good farmer.

Mattcurr was a good farmer.

JChilds was a good farmer.

Everyone else was decent at best considering for over a month every single looter on the world was won by one of those four accounts.

[ego]Even when those people were still playing the only day my co and I made it our goal to farm the most we could we didn't just get looter, or break the looter record, we damn near doubled it.[/ego]

Was matching you for a bit though :p but yeah I wouldn't consider myself a good farmer as stated. I have single-handedly got a record breaking looter on UK10 once though, so its not like I cannot do it; I just don't have the time or patience.

If you need any pointers ..but you wont , last two times he went one on one he got mullered by dubby the mule and took a top account out of top 10 to the 40`s and lost 46 villes to 2 to timmy hill in the other one on one

I never lost a village to Timmyhill on UK1, and I never played against Timmyhill on any other worlds. I have never lost so heinously such as the figures Dandare is suggesting on the UK server at any time. The only time I lost so badly was on my first world on W14. DubbytheMule was startup on UK5, on UK7 I outgrew him at startup, though admittedly not by much as I admit my startup ability is poor. UK10 was better still, but no I accept I am not the best startup player. But I am far better than you. At startup and late-game. As proven by UK10. As proven by my OD on UK1, compared to your pathetic point-whoring 12154 villages and your inability to attack anyone, despite insistence from your superiors (of which, there are many, Abdo in particular, who was one of W1N's greatest players, dismisses you as a player who insults others but has little to claim that is better. An assessment I can only agree with).

If you need any pointers on how to be a good player Dandare, please come and kiss my feet, and I may impart a little bit of wisdom to you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7369

Given how long its been since Timmy quit i find it hard to believe you put any weight on it. Of course when your own appearance on w10 lasted slightly less time than a packet of pringles you may not have observed the improvements ade has made since w1.....I am assuming it was w1 as i know that as far back as uk4 he quit at the top of his game and undefeated.

Come back and troll when we know, and care, who you are.

DeletedUser

At the end of the day you can continue to argue amongst yourselves, we all know I am the best.

pimp.gif

The Don

DeletedUser

I never lost a village to Timmyhill on UK1, and I never played against Timmyhill on any other worlds. I have never lost so heinously such as the figures Dandare is suggesting on the UK server at any time. The only time I lost so badly was on my first world on W14. DubbytheMule was startup on UK5, on UK7 I outgrew him at startup, though admittedly not by much as I admit my startup ability is poor. UK10 was better still, but no I accept I am not the best startup player. But I am far better than you. At startup and late-game. As proven by UK10. As proven by my OD on UK1, compared to your pathetic point-whoring 12154 villages and your inability to attack anyone, despite insistence from your superiors (of which, there are many).

If you need any pointers on how to be a good player Dandare, please come and kiss my feet, and I may impart a little bit of wisdom to you. :)[/QUOTE]

Does that include the t method which Luke had to show you after 6 years of playing :icon_rolleyes:

Attack on (xxxxxxx) K65 today at 22:20:31:645 1:17:27
Attack on (xxxxxxx) K65 today at 22:20:31:702 1:17:27
Attack on (xxxxxxx) K65 today at 22:20:31:722 1:17:27
Attack on (xxxxxxx) K65 today at 22:20:31:735 1:17:27

0.090m/s

Still see lying and twisting the truth to suit your bedroom fantasies ::damn them stats dont lie :icon_biggrin: http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index....5&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

Oh no cant be ODA 14 dandare [W1N] 134,67 Mio.:icon_rolleyes: is he still playing ??

DeletedUser7369

0.090m/s

fail. that would be 0.090 seconds rather than the hugely impressive 0.090 ms you are laying claim to.

ignoring that fact, I dont see why you insist on harping on about how bad ade was 6 years ago or however far back you want to go. We are talking about w10 players on a w10 forum and ade defended his account very nicely with minimal losses against a great op. given the size of your w1 account.....which has been achieved through consistent levels of activity rather than any great exhibition of skill from what i can see....you are probably completely unfamiliar with the talent required to fight off an enemy many times larger than yourself. Having said that, have you succeeded on a world since uk1?

DeletedUser

sorry the m/s was missing

today at 22:20:31:645
today at 22:20:31:702
today at 22:20:31:722
today at 22:20:31:735

DeletedUser

"I never lost a village to Timmyhill on UK1, and I never played against Timmyhill on any other worlds. I have never lost so heinously such as the figures Dandare is suggesting on the UK server at any time. The only time I lost so badly was on my first world on W14. DubbytheMule was startup on UK5, on UK7 I outgrew him at startup, though admittedly not by much as I admit my startup ability is poor. UK10 was better still, but no I accept I am not the best startup player. But I am far better than you. At startup and late-game. As proven by UK10. As proven by my OD on UK1, compared to your pathetic point-whoring 12154 villages and your inability to attack anyone, despite insistence from your superiors (of which, there are many)."

If you need any pointers on how to be a good player Dandare, please come and kiss my feet, and I may impart a little bit of wisdom to you. :)

Does that include the t method which Luke had to show you after 6 years of playing :icon_rolleyes:

0.090m/s

Still see lying and twisting the truth to suit your bedroom fantasies ::damn them stats dont lie :icon_biggrin: http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index....5&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

Oh no cant be ODA 14 dandare [W1N] 134,67 Mio.:icon_rolleyes: is he still playing ??

I think those stats do lie, you stat-twisting liar. Do some research. Don't try and out-stat me, you are but the padawan, questioning a master.

This UK1 Timeline shows when I quit, on 31st May 2010, as a fully-fledged baron of W1N.

Despite what Luke Bishop says, he is simply wrong. I held the rank of baron, officially, as stated in the W1N tribal announcements. Luke Bishop is simply bias, and as such, his opinion loses its value. As for the t-train, I believe I have not been playing for 6 years. I'd only been playing for 1-2 years max, and was used to .net 150ms trains. The t train allowed for even faster speeds, but this no-ms-train-limit setting was only permissible on UK1-4, so I had not encountered it before. There is no shame in learning a new technique. There is shame in failure to apply it appropriately. Something you seem to fail at quite regularly. An example would be learning when not to argue with one that outclasses you. You don't see me spouting nonsense after every post you make on UK1, do you?

Taking when I quit into consideration, the stats are as follows: 2009/06/23 - 2010/05/30 Conquers & Losses for Ady1

So as you can see, ladies and gentlemen, Dandare is a twisted liar who tries to contort the stats to fool you. Ofc, he takes me for an idiot, and as such, didn't think I could remove the joke that is his attempt to deface my UK1 legacy. Let's face it, most people would definitely prefer to be fighting by my competent side, as a pose to your incompetent pointwhoring, barb-nobling side.

As for your ODA, rank 14? Dude. I was rank 1 ODA on UK1. I was rank 1 ODA (+ OD, points & awards) on UK4. I have been rank 1 on UK10 and am currently rank 1 ODA & ODD and awards. I have quit and as such, my rank has plummeted but my OD remains double that of rank 2 OD. This is not luck. This is skill. Something you lack.

Keep talking, pointwhore. No one's buying it.

DeletedUser

You had top oda because you jumped on Adys account and took it right down come on admit it we all know the truth on UK1 ,and why slate Luke ? he far better player and unlike you respected not the little kids you try to impress that believe your constant b/s this more fun than when we found your facebook and picture

remember we were going to internal you after the flux war but you lost so many and run away

DeletedUser2154

Ok as you can see I have moved all the Adellion is awesome posts to here so you can continue to spam away at each other and not derail the other thread

had to laugh at this ^

Ady, you still here? youve quit more times than i have :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

ps all these awards on other worlds is what you did on UK!0 jumped on a top account lol

Nauzhror

Reaction score
As proven by my OD on UK1

OD is not a sign of skill. Never has been, never will be. On UK1 you failed, badly. You did not improve the ady1 account when you dropped it to rank 12 from rank 1. What you did do was ruin it. That was quite a while ago and not necessarily a sign of your current ability, but on that account you did not succeed, you failed, horribly. ODA is meaningless.

Adellion said:
and your inability to attack anyone

132 million ODA, I don't think he has a problem attacking.

If anything is in question I'd say its Dandare's ability to defend, not to attack. 12.7 mill ODD and 7 villages lost is a bit low in regards to ODD per village lost. Particularly since only two of the seven were recapped.

Though even then it's not nearly as bad as the job that whoever is currently playing Refuse to Recognize is doing since they've lost 18 villages in exchange for 11.8 mill ODD.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

OD is not a sign of skill. Never has been, never will be. On UK1 you failed, badly. You did not improve the ady1 account when you dropped it to rank 12 from rank 1. What you did do was ruin it. That was quite a while ago and not necessarily a sign of your current ability, but on that account you did not succeed, you failed, horribly. ODA is meaningless.

132 million ODA, I don't think he has a problem attacking.

If anything is in question I'd say its Dandare's ability to defend, not to attack. 12.7 mill ODD and 7 villages lost is a bit low in regards to ODD per village lost. Particularly since only two of the seven were recapped.

Though even then it's not nearly as bad as the job that whoever is currently playing Refuse to Recognize is doing since they've lost 18 villages in exchange for 11.8 mill ODD.

9 of R2R's losses are renobles I believe. Another 4 were cross nobles which were handed back as part of diplomatic ventures.

The account dropped from rank 1 to rank 12 while it was inactive, I took it over after that drop. It had an OD rank over 1000+ when I took it over. It had taken rank 1 ODA within a few months under my tenure. It dropped ranks due to my refusal to farm at late-game, not because of lack of skill. I'm sure players such as Nauzhror will claim farming is a skill. I disagree. It is repetitive and boring.

Ability to kill off approximately 100 nukes along with 50 nobles/nuke-nobles which land within a few minutes of each other within a few hours of logging in (albeit with what tribal support could get there in time) while losing merely 4-5 villages at mid-game stage is an modest achievement. Though Nauzhror would know little about that having never played to over 700K on a normal UK world I believe.

I do not think Nauzhror has a good assessment of Dandare in any way, therefore his opinion on someone he is merely basing on statistics on one world alone is insufficient. I have played with him in the tribe, and I can speak from experience. You can only speak from stats. I can speak from both which means my assessment is far more likely to be correct.

DeletedUser10336

ps all these awards on other worlds is what you did on UK!0 jumped on a top account lol

Good Day to you,

You do not know me, nor do I want to know you. But touch R2R and it is over with.. All the Awards he named have been achieved by Ade & me. So I would appreciate if you would direct your mildly hindered intelligence towards something else , rather than the account which has just managed to withstand UK 10's greatest Op. Also I feel the need to counter-flame you and your rather pathetical rank 1 points account (Stats consist of full 10 pages of barb-munching & mind-blowing 38 pages of internals - Congratulations, must have been a hard time achieving that.) and a whopping rank 15 ODA.
"Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently."
Henry Ford
I hope you take this on board.

Also I can tell from Adellion's other world's stats and my experience with him on UK 7 that he has evolved into a better player and still continues to evolve. You however appear to have stopped progressing at UK1.

Regards,

Fabi.

Post Scriptum: I do not necessarily dislike you, but hating on R2R has brought this upon you.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'm sure players such as Nauzhror will claim farming is a skill. I disagree. It is repetitive and boring.

It is repetitive and boring.

It's still also a skill.

All people do not farm equally, some methods are far more effective than others.

That's really not up for debate, it's as simple as looking up the definition of the word skill.

What can be argued is that the ability to farm effectively makes someone a good player, while the willingness to actually do so does not necessarily do so any more than knowing how but not wishing to put forth the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.