Adellion tells us how awesome he is but quits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6695

I assume you're trolling seeing as I have never heard of him :(

DeletedUser

erm, no I am not

Rank Player Points Villages
1 dandare 20,921,474 1,932
2 WeekendWarrior 19,677,613 1,927
3 Danstu 19,008,087 1,902
4 omegawebby 18,164,493 1,825
5 buchanan 17,041,435 1,706

DeletedUser6695

Oh we value late game players who can't succeed when the good players play? My bad

DeletedUser2154

What dictates a "good player" CF? Id like to hear the words of wisdom...

DeletedUser6695

Hmm, personally I believe to be a good player you must be able to remain hidden during start up and then showcase your talents at a later stage when dedication and longevity is what is required. Nothing makes a true player like grit and determination.

Alternatively you could be called Cold-Fusion

DeletedUser

He also happens to be Rank 1 on world 1.co.uk

He is also a more successful player than Adellion :icon_wink:

I've been rank 1 on UK4 (solo for 90% of the time, as duke), rank 3 on UK6 (coplayed), rank 8 on UK7 (coplayed) & UK10 (solo for 90% of the time, as baron). Dandare never got rank 1 until after Abdo quit at 10M points. That is late-game, and less of an achievement compared to mid-game. 3 rank 1 worlds under my belt. For the benefit of chubbs whose numeracy abilities may not be assumed as being entirely stellar, 3 is a larger number than one, meaning I have repeated Dandare's success three-times over, at a harder stage in the game.

In UK10 I outgrew Dandare from startup (but ofc, he will give the excuse he wasn't playing serious, in reality, we know he just sucks).

Not to mention that UK1 was a world under W1N's thumb after their merge with CHE!!! where Dandare was able to internal, barb nobling and pointwhore with ease to rank 1 at late-game. I, on the other hand, was leading Bi! on UK4 against three tribes while holding ground, and maintaining rank 1 OD alongside rank 1 points. On UK10 I have done the same, and I can assure you, my tribe will agree that all OD was gained via legitimate warfare rather than OD whoring (just putting this bit in to counter any suggestions from Nauzhror that I am an OD-whore, I assure you, I am not).

You have your deluded vendettas, I have my facts and statistics. In the eyes of the unbias, my war of words will always crush yours. This is highlighted by the fact that despite your endorsement of Dandare, he is simply not got the same verbal clout in his words compared to me. Reputation is earned by demonstration of skill, and while I have made many mistakes in my time, mine still outstrips yours. To correlate with the canyon of difference in our skills.

erm, no I am not

Rank Player Points Villages
1 dandare 20,921,474 1,932
2 WeekendWarrior 19,677,613 1,927
3 Danstu 19,008,087 1,902
4 omegawebby 18,164,493 1,825
5 buchanan 17,041,435 1,706

Had Abdo not quit, he would've been at 30M by now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh dear same old rubbish you were gifted accounts on the other worlds as with .net when you first run away ,So it began you got your titles as the accounts you begged to go on were already the real dukes ,ive never played UK10 again more rubbish.

lets face it you cheated for a long time using Bots till you were caught out ,So Botboy seems a good title

lets remind ourselves why i hound you. You disgusted me when you used a player with cerebral palsy as an example of inactivity being fully aware of her condition .nothing you say or do can change my opinion of you

love the way you jump through hoops to promote yourself ..bit like monkeys performing for peanuts ..oh theres a thought

anyway ill let you carry on as a legend in your own bedroom as they say the truth is out there

DeletedUser

Oh dear same old rubbish you were gifted accounts on the other worlds as with .net when you first run away ,So it began you got your titles as the accounts you begged to go on were already the real dukes ,ive never played UK10 again more rubbish.

Lets face it you cheated for a long time using Bots till you were caught out ,So Botboy seems a good title

lets remind ourselves why i hound you. You disgusted me when you used a player with cerebral palsy as an example of inactivity being fully aware of her condition .nothing you say or do can change my opinion of you

love the way you jump through hoops to promote yourself ..bit like monkeys performing for peanuts ..oh theres a thought

anyway ill let you carry on as a legend in your own bedroom as they say the truth is out there

A personal vendetta held for foolish reasons that I've stated (along with others) I wasn't aware at the time and then you used that as an excuse to continue your vendetta. I'll confess my response upon knowing had a bit of "Ok, whatever" mentality, but that's about it.
Be silent, pawn. You're words are far more offending than my actions have ever been. It's simply a pity W1N are going to be bias to someone who constantly spends their time running their mouth in their forums till W1N agree with his views.

Shoot Dandare, you've probably missed out on a few barbarians that you could've pointwhored to 12154pts on UK1! Chop chop! Can't be losing that rank 1 :p

DeletedUser5582

Ok this is getting personal so let some of you sit back and really think if some of what you are saying needs to go onto the externals. This is the tavern so this time I will edit your posts and let that be your warning but no more personal insults please but I really shouldn't need to be moderating posts in here.

This is my new favourite thread as a lot of what has been posted has been (unintentionally) hilarious so lets not ruin this please and get back to discussing how awesome Adellion is/isn't.

DeletedUser2154

Surely Aga was the brains and drive behind the uk1 abdo account Ade? And we all know what happened to him when his ego exploded into innogames face..Did he ever play an account solo?

DeletedUser

Ok this is getting personal so let some of you sit back and really think if some of what you are saying needs to go onto the externals. This is the tavern so this time I will edit your posts and let that be your warning but no more personal insults please but I really shouldn't need to be moderating posts in here.

This is my new favourite thread as a lot of what has been posted has been (unintentionally) hilarious so lets not ruin this please and get back to discussing how awesome Adellion is/isn't.

your right Jo ,im just wiping away the tears ..from laughing :icon_biggrin:

"Funny, you talk about all this success, but when I type 'Adellion' into TW stats, this is the only record I get

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=175

........The only account in your own right and not jumping on accounts to take the glory

Not sure about your rank 1 status Adellion, but i can see you were close to breaking the top 100" :D
internal and ex tribe members lol

pot kettle black so apt as the saying goes

DeletedUser5774

adellion.jpg

adellion2.jpg

Everyone: This thread.

DeletedUser

Well not really ,if you ever get to play the end game a lot barb out due to being under constant attacks or real life takes over so why shouldnt we take advantage of them to increase fire power against those wishing to fight on, a ville is a ville is a ville or should we leave them for enemy to take or get a new foothold in our area never understood the mentality of barbs is wrong if you look at all ex #1`s you will see they all barbed munched from Abdo/Aga that should be to p/w`s like me :)

DeletedUser5774

Well not really ,if you ever get to play the end game a lot barb out due to being under constant attacks or real life takes over so why shouldnt we take advantage of them to increase fire power against those wishing to fight on, a ville is a ville is a ville or should we leave them for enemy to take or get a new foothold in our area never understood the mentality of barbs is wrong if you look at all ex #1`s you will see they all barbed munched from Abdo/Aga that should be to p/w`s like me :)

Noblemen are expensive at that amount of points. Very expensive. Those type of barbarians produce a lot of resources... Why not turn them into farms?

Barbarian nobling at that stage of the game is noob.

DeletedUser2154

Which worlds have you played at "that" stage?

Because personally, if I have put the effort in to pound away at an area or player and I have my eyes on the villages Il still take them even if I manage to have him barb out with pressure.

If I see an oppurtunity to jump behind the enemy so to speak with a barb cluster then il take it. If it repositions me then all good. I would be kicking myself if i didnt take an oppurtunity that could bite me in the ass later

DeletedUser

your right Jo ,im just wiping away the tears ..from laughing :icon_biggrin:

"Funny, you talk about all this success, but when I type 'Adellion' into TW stats, this is the only record I get

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=175

........The only account in your own right and not jumping on accounts to take the glory

Not sure about your rank 1 status Adellion, but i can see you were close to breaking the top 100" :D
internal and ex tribe members lol

pot kettle black so apt as the saying goes

I don't see why taking over an account at startup and playing it at rank 1 during mid-game is less than having your own startup account. Yes, you can state that I suck at startup, but that isn't an argument I'm defending, its an established fact. So no need for a debate.

However dandare, you have coplayed on UK10, and I beat your account in growth with the same amount of coplayers at first, then solo later on. You claim my achievements are irrelevant, but I think your rank 1 on UK1 is a fluke and that you only gained rank 1 as your better players died out. This is less true for me (though I accept that there are some that are better that could've taken my rank from me, but oh well.

Which worlds have you played at "that" stage?

How is that of any relevance?

DeletedUser

I've been rank 1 on UK4 (solo for 90% of the time, as duke), UK6 (coplayed) & UK10 (solo for 90% of the time, as baron). All three I gained rank 1 at mid-game.

hmm, on which account did you rank 1 on UK6 mid game???

Given Yeah Yeah Yeah held it for a long time from before 500,0000 points to 2 million, then from about 2 million points on I held it to about 7 million, I can't see beyond maybe the first few weeks where you probably botted your way to a high rank, thats not mid game

Uk4, you quit from memory and/or were banned for cheating, hardly an achievment to cheat your way to rank 1

Uk10 - I don't know, but from what I read, you seemed to quit minutes before you were opped...

You have your deluded vendettas, I have my facts and statistics. In the eyes of the unbias, my war of words will always crush yours. This is highlighted by the fact that despite your endorsement of Dandare, he is simply not got the same verbal clout in his words compared to me.

Adellion, I have no vendetta, and no reason to stick up for Dandare, you have a handful of fan boys/girls who are verbal on the forums, I don't think I have heard anyone bar these people ever say a good word about you in game (not a slight on you outside the game, where I am sure your a decent bloke)

Your verbal clout :lol:

What I do think is sticking a world out and being Rank 1, ahead of some very good players, is a successful achievement, certainly more succesfull than jumping on someone elses account and botting to No 1 for a week or two before quitting

Reputation is earned by demonstration of skill, and while I have made many mistakes in my time, mine still outstrips yours. To correlate with the canyon of difference in our skills.

Now I have really heard it all, i don't claim to be the skillz, but remember, I have played with you and against you - you not remember, you had to get a friend to do your sniping as you had a hospital appointment at 11.30pm :icon_rolleyes:

Noblemen are expensive at that amount of points. Very expensive. Those type of barbarians produce a lot of resources... Why not turn them into farms?

Barbarian nobling at that stage of the game is noob.

yeah so noob :icon_rolleyes:, what a ridiculous statement

Any village that is fully built and barbs out or the player is leaving, must be nobled, otherwise an enemy will move in, farming it is noob

DeletedUser6695

Ade wasn't banned on uk4 :/

I don't really care to stick up for Ade, he can do that himself,but sniping isn't exactly a show of someones skills especially when you have multiple vills. Any idiot with a decent connection can do it

Status
Not open for further replies.