Adellion tells us how awesome he is but quits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5477

ade, are you sure about dan's skills?
i agree he is a point whore but most of us are in W1n are begrudgingly ok with the amount of points he has manged to total up, not bad for a first world. :icon_razz:

1 dandare W1N 20.830.834 1923 10832

i hear dan also hates farming so you have something in common :)

DeletedUser

It is repetitive and boring.

It's still also a skill.

All people do not farm equally, some methods are far more effective than others.

That's really not up for debate, it's as simple as looking up the definition of the word skill.

What can be argued is that the ability to farm effectively makes someone a good player, while the willingness to actually do so does not necessarily do so any more than knowing how but not wishing to put forth the effort.

That is knowledge, the execution of said knowledge is mindless repetitive clicking. It is not a skill. Even with the knowledge of attacking, the execution of your attacks and defences are strongly affected by your opponent and (to a lesser extent) luck.

Sure, farming has its place. But this is TribalWars, and in the end, it is the fighters that will win your wars. Not the farmers. As proven by the fact that uber-good farmers like Nauzhror are not able to employ their farming skills at late-game, and thus are forced to quit from burnout early, thus making them seem cowardly to others to *can* last till late-game.

ade, are you sure about dan's skills?
i agree he is a point whore but most of us are in W1n are begrudgingly ok with the amount of points he has manged to total up, not bad for a first world. :icon_razz:

1 dandare W1N 20.830.834 1923 10832

i hear dan also hates farming so you have something in common :)

Colser, long time. I trust you are well? :)

I don't see your point... Should he get a concession because its his first world?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
That is knowledge, the execution of said knowledge is mindless repetitive clicking. It is not a skill. Even with the knowledge of attacking, the execution of your attacks and defences are strongly affected by your opponent and (to a lesser extent) luck.

Sure, farming has its place. But this is TribalWars, and in the end, it is the fighters that will win your wars. Not the farmers. As proven

Negative.

The unanimous best late-game player there is is Robert. He is the best because he is the only player who farms properly well into late-game. In fact his timing abilities are poor, and he often has sitters compensate for this fact for him during startup, yet any world he plays past startup he gets rank 1 on, every single time. The reason almost completely boils down to farming.

DeletedUser10336

Negative.

he often has sitters compensate for this fact for him during startup, yet any world he plays past startup he gets rank 1 on, every single time.

Obviously he does not gain Rank 1 and keep it due to farming, but because other players time for him. which also means he is nowhere near best late-game player as he doesn't do the TribalWars part himself, but only does the 'mindless-clicking' part.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Obviously he does not gain Rank 1 and keep it due to farming, but because other players time for him. which also means he is nowhere near best late-game player as he doesn't do the TribalWars part himself, but only does the 'mindless-clicking' part.

No, he gets and keeps rank 1 solely because he keeps farming. Other players only time for him during early startup on rare occasions.

The only obvious thing is that you're speaking about a person and topic which you know nothing about. Try speaking about things you actually have a clue about in the future and not making up random nonsense.

Robert is unanimously the most successful late-game player in existence. On his most recent world he was 1.5 times the size of rank 2 and had three times rank 2 OD's OD at 30 million points. He's also had 4-5 other rank 1 accounts past the 10 million point stage.

DeletedUser

Negative.

The unanimous best late-game player there is is Robert. He is the best because he is the only player who farms properly well into late-game. In fact his timing abilities are poor, and he often has sitters compensate for this fact for him during startup, yet any world he plays past startup he gets rank 1 on, every single time. The reason almost completely boils down to farming.

Does he tend to have the record for most enemy conquers taken at late-game?

I value that far more than your late-game farming, which is exceedingly sad imo.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Does he tend to have the record for most enemy conquers taken at late-game?

I value that far more than your late-game farming, which is exceedingly sad imo.

What you value doesn't determine what leads to success. The point is that due to farming he is the most successful late-game player. Most successful does not necessarily mean most skilled.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10336

The only obvious thing is that you're speaking about a person and topic which you know nothing about. Try speaking about things you actually have a clue about in the future and not making up random nonsense.
Should I Conclude from this that you have extensive knowledge about & experience with DanDare? I suggest that you stop talking about someone you know nothing about and acknowledge that Adellion's assesment is far more accurate than yours. If you do so I might consider stopping to talk here?

DeletedUser6695

Nauz who is Robert?

Should I Conclude from this that you have extensive knowledge about & experience with DanDare? I suggest that you stop talking about someone you know nothing about and acknowledge that Adellion's assesment is far more accurate than yours. If you do so I might consider stopping to talk here?

You also spoke about someone and something you have no idea about :/

Your argument is rather weak I must say.

DeletedUser

What you value doesn't determine what leads to success. The point is that due to farming he is the most successful late-game player. Most successful does not necessarily mean most skilled.

I wouldn't class that as success. Rank 1 is not success unless it is rank 1 via war and taking villages off the enemy. Rank 1 via mass-farming and internal munching is weak and pathetic and dishonourable.

You may believe otherwise, but I will always disagree.

Back on topic Nauzhror, you cannot deny that Dandare attempted to hoodwink most of the forums with his statistics. :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score

I don't believe I claimed to be an expert on Dandare, but I do have extensive knowledge on TribalWars, which you do not. You were a student in a failed teaching tribe and have since developed an ego due to co-playing one of the teachers from said failed tribe. Amusingly the teacher in question learned more that world than most of the students did though.

OD ranks do not equate to skill, no matter how much Adellion might try and claim otherwise.

There's strategic playing an there's reckless playing. The latter tends to lead to rank 1 OD, the former typically does not.

Even more amusingly you're piping up to defend someone who just stated, "An example would be learning when not to argue with one that outclasses you.", yet you're very much doing just that.

Nauz who is Robert?

lodda/wizzydizzy/cer-berus/status-quo

I wouldn't class that as success. Rank 1 is not success unless it is rank 1 via war and taking villages off the enemy. Rank 1 via mass-farming and internal munching is weak and pathetic and dishonourable.

You may believe otherwise, but I will always disagree.

Back on topic Nauzhror, you cannot deny that Dandare attempted to hoodwink most of the forums with his statistics. :)

It's nothing to do with "believing". Success is doing what one sought out to do. He seeks rank 1, and he gets it, therefore he is successful, and in fact the most successful when it comes to that particular goal. Most successful does not necessarily mean best but what success is is a clear-cut definition. Whether you think his successes mean much are up for debate, but not whether they are successes since by definition they are.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don't believe I claimed to be an expert on Dandare, but I do have extensive knowledge on TribalWars, which you do not. You were a student in a failed teaching tribe and have since developed an ego due to co-playing one of the teachers from said failed tribe. Amusingly the teacher in question learned more that world than most of the students did though.

OD ranks do not equate to skill, no matter how much Adellion might try and claim otherwise.

There's strategic playing an there's reckless playing. The latter tends to lead to rank 1 OD, the former typically does not.

Even more amusingly you're piping up to defend someone who just stated, "An example would be learning when not to argue with one that outclasses you.", yet you're very much doing just that.

lodda/wizzydizzy/cer-berus/status-quo

It's nothing to do with "believing". Success is doing what one sought out to do. He seeks rank 1, and he gets it, therefore he is successful, and in fact the most successful when it comes to that particular goal. Most successful does not necessarily mean best but what success is is a clear-cut definition. Whether you think his successes mean much are up for debate, but not whether they are successes since by definition they are.

I do not doubt that cer-berus is a good late-game player and is able to get rank 1 due to his diligent farming.

However, I will under all circumstances, value those who attack and defend and fight with me against an enemy over those that seek to gain looters perpetually. I have a strong dislike for players whose accounts are large but untested in combat regularly, the best measure of them dealing damage (be it offensively or defensively) is OD. OD whoring however, does not impress me. OD as a by-product of good warfare, impresses me. Looting and not gaining any OD at all because you are too busy being wussy and farming, is pathetic, and I will not consider such a player to be successful, regardless of their own opinion of themselves.

DeletedUser589

This UK1 Timeline shows when I quit, on 31st May 2010, as a fully-fledged baron of W1N.

Despite what Luke Bishop says, he is simply wrong. I held the rank of baron, officially, as stated in the W1N tribal announcements. Luke Bishop is simply bias, and as such, his opinion loses its value.

As for your ODA, rank 14? Dude. I was rank 1 ODA on UK1. I was rank 1 ODA (+ OD, points & awards) on UK4. I have been rank 1 on UK10 and am currently rank 1 ODA & ODD and awards. I have quit and as such, my rank has plummeted but my OD remains double that of rank 2 OD. This is not luck. This is skill. Something you lack.

Keep talking, pointwhore. No one's buying it.

Not sure how I managed to be dragged into another Adellion arguement on the forums to be honest... Seems every time he quits (Every couple months followed by 4 weeks of him saying how rubbish this game is only to return and go through the cycle again) But everytime it seems to be over the issue of whether or not Adellion was a baron in W1N, as if that is some UBER measure of being great....

All I know is that im 99.9999% confident you never hit rank 1 ODA with Ady1 account Adellion. Prefer if you kept the claims of me being bias out of a dispute that i had no idea was going on......

See you in a few months...

DeletedUser

Luke Bishop has spoke in uk10 this guy the best uk duke ever, but was not Adellion CHE!!! member to start with.

Really not sure his Ego been one of them ego things and he crys his way to the top.
But would also be nice to let players be who there be and not take over better accounts, to better there ego.

I want to read more from reef on how W1N win uk1, Luke what you goning do when W1N win?

The Luke sits a sun 30% beach
The Luke gets his life back!
The luke start a new uk or net world :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe Luke get his own world settings on a uk world no night bonus and things, if W1N can win the uk1 world?
I sure Adellion would come back from the dead, to tell Luke what he needs to do on.

How to run your tribe.
How to win the world.
How to run your house.
Manage your home coming bills.
Best heating deals.
Best on all deals from tv to toilet.
Best schools in your area.
Plus give you a list on pedos in your area.

OK maybe only the best wars or start some wars the Adellion ego way.

Real fact are Gixxer and Adellion putting there ego the line for you lot, may the best tribe win uk10 good luck all.

DeletedUser

Not sure how I managed to be dragged into another Adellion arguement on the forums to be honest... Seems every time he quits (Every couple months followed by 4 weeks of him saying how rubbish this game is only to return and go through the cycle again) But everytime it seems to be over the issue of whether or not Adellion was a baron in W1N, as if that is some UBER measure of being great....

All I know is that im 99.9999% confident you never hit rank 1 ODA with Ady1 account Adellion. Prefer if you kept the claims of me being bias out of a dispute that i had no idea was going on......

See you in a few months...

You are 100% wrong. I am 100% certain I hit rank 1 ODA on Ady1. I do not wish to get into any further debate on the matter. You got dragged into this by Dandare, please advise him to not involve you and I assure you, I will not make any attempts to do so myself. I would prefer to keep this discussion about UK10.

DeletedUser6695

I don't get this debate at all. Ade took over R2R which I'm sure was a well run account seeing as it was rank 1(I think). He didn't seem to do much wrong, then quit and came back to defend because the new owners suck.

K so who? What is dandare ? why is his name being debated now?

DeletedUser

I don't get this debate at all. Ade took over R2R which I'm sure was a well run account seeing as it was rank 1(I think). He didn't seem to do much wrong, then quit and came back to defend because the new owners suck.

K so who? What is dandare ? why is his name being debated now?

Dandare is simply a man who seeks to mouth off where he is not welcome for no plausible reason beyond his own irrelevant vendetta.

DeletedUser

Dandare is simply a sad little man who seeks to mouth off where he is not welcome for no plausible reason beyond his own irrelevant vendetta.

He also happens to be Rank 1 on world 1.co.uk

He is also a more successful player than Adellion :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.