Bye Bye Bi!

• Thread starter Intolerantsecularism
  • Start date

DeletedUser

BA, what the hell... recruiting you enemies... again

I would expect, and know that their are many in ?!? who do not want Bi! to be their enemies, It is their game and their decision not to be mislead by poor tribal leaders.

Their are lots of options for players who have been our friends for a long time to take, not just the one presented to them.

DeletedUser6695

That is a pretty much failed post. Stuart and Rev are not close to my level rofl. Stuart left, because he couldn't handle being attack a little bit by FATE and he needed more support, so he ran to TEA lol.

I think we've all come to the conclusion that you're arrogant

You think your amazing because you can send a 10ms train, big deal so could most people if they had a good connection, also since your co's left people have quite clearly began to catch up to you but meh your banned now so i guess ill just leave it at that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BA, what the hell... recruiting you enemies... again

We didn't mention recruit. We just know many of those in ?!? do'nt want to war Bi!, and the idiots leading that tribe are too dumb to realise that.

While we will not recruit, we may consider being forgiving to those members in ?!? who we've worked with in the past as allies, and who thoroughly don't want this war that the fools leading ?!? have decided to begin, without the agreed 48 hour grace period.

Of course, any player who dares to attack Bi! will be met with our might.

I think we've all come to the conclusion that you're arrogant

You think your amazing because you can send a 10ms train, big deal so could most people if they had a good connection, also since your co's left people have quite clearly began to catch up to you but meh your banned now so i guess ill just leave it at that

Pfft, 10ms trains is nothing to be amazed about... oh no. There are other things in the arsenal of weaponry, I assure you. And CF, he has a new co! ;)

DeletedUser

lol, yeah sorry ya got no friends at ?!? bud, anyone in any tribe would be foolish to have any dealings with bi.

They are a bunch of individual players, only out for themselves, the way they let bazza's account go to hell without supporting him and all this while a bi player was sitting him is testament that they only care for themselves, they try to recruit from their enemies because the concept of what a tribe truly means evades them.

They claim poor leadership at ?!? and yearn for the return of mrf and hrf, the "old leadership". The sad thing is that mrf and hrf were the ones who hatched the plan to attack bi, they were the the first advocates of the idea on council. The very people bi try to use to manipulate opinion were those who were planning against them after BI's despicable treatment of their allies. The sad fact is, and it might be the reason your diplomacy page looks the way it does, is that bi, due to purely selfish individualist play, is incapable of having diplomatic relations with any tribe because they dont understand what it means to be a tribe. Instead they attempt to recruit from their allies and use them in any way they possibly can

DeletedUser

lol, yeah sorry ya got no friends at ?!? bud, anyone in any tribe would be foolish to have any dealings with bi.

They are a bunch of individual players, only out for themselves, the way they let bazza's account go to hell without supporting him and while sitting him is testament that they only care for themselves, they try to recruit from their enemies because the concept of what a tribe truly means evades them.

They claim poor leadership at ?!? and yearn for the return of mrf and hrf, the "old leadership". The sad thing is that mrf and hrf were the ones who hatched the plan to attack bi, they were the the first advocates of the idea on council. The very people bi try to use to manipulate opinion were those who were planning against them after BI's despicable treatment of their allies. The sad fact is, and it might be the reason your diplomacy page looks the way it does, is that bi, due to purely selfish individualist play, is incapable of having diplomatic relations with any tribe because they dont understand what it means to be a tribe.

You are an idiot. Bazza didn't ask for support, that's why we couldn't support him. Many of us are veteran players who have played in multiple tribes before; if we are so rubbish, then that makes you pond scum by comparision.

Your leadership is poor. Only a fool tries to declare on a tribe capable of crushing them. You don't have anywhere NEAR the firepower to hurt Bi!, its just stupid bravado.

Its odd that you complain we treat you like dirt, when +PEST- have never complained! What few issues regarding barb nobling we had at the start of the alliance was quickly ironed out, and we treat them with respect. So I think you are just talking out of the wrong orifice, but then, knowing you are an incompetent leader who is trying to make it seem like Bi! treated you like dirt, this doesn't surprise me. You must be practised at talking out of that orifice.

Apparently : *We* don't understand how to be a tribe... riiiiiiiiiiiight. ;)

DeletedUser

I wouldn't mind adellion but for such a big ego (as you put it) and how good you think you are, your actually a pretty poor player.

Adellion account = failed
took on ady1 account while high in rankings, now left miles behind since you took over
Vera Causa = failed

way to go!

DeletedUser

I wouldn't mind adellion but for such a big ego (as you put it) and how good you think you are, your actually a pretty poor player.

took on ady1 account while high in rankings, now left miles behind since you took over
Vera Causa = failed

way to go!

Lol, I'm surprised you made such a narrow minded post despite being in W1N on UK1 yourself. wood1e, please check what the ODA, ODD and ODT ranks of Ady1 were when I took over, and then compare what they are now. If you can't be bothered to do your research, then holler and I'll TELL you what changes occured.

My points dropped cause I didn't farm, cause I'm too lazy. My weakness, I'll admit that. But I can't be bothered.

I'VE QUIT VERA CAUSA, HENCE WHY ITS BEING EATEN. - Do you get it?

And yes, I enjoy having a big ego on the forums. Its amusing watching people get infuriated by it.

DeletedUser

Wood1e don't be so naive! Adellion is undisputably a great player, even I can admit that as his enemy. His ego may be... oversized? but he is a great player and a respectable enemy. I'll reply to your post in a minute Adellion. Off to play Halo3 with brothers and have fun with whining west-coast Americans. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Vera Causa = failed

way to go!

Adellion actually attacks and clears enemy villages :icon_rolleyes:, I'd rather have him over the real Ady1 anyday.

DeletedUser

Dw about it, wood1e is just one of those players that has a "Dandare/Roch2001" impression of me. :icon_rolleyes:

Funny, my ODA is higher than theirs... :icon_twisted:

Anyway, I'm going off-topic, forget UK1.

Wood1e don't be so naive! Adellion is undisputably a great player, even I can admit that as his enemy. His ego may be... oversized? but he is a great player and a respectable enemy. I'll reply to your post in a minute Adellion. Off to play Halo3 with brothers and have fun with whining west-coast Americans. :icon_rolleyes:

Don't mention the footy till we win tomorrow lad! Toodles!

DeletedUser

They are a bunch of individual players, only out for themselves, the way they let bazza's account go to hell without supporting him and all this while a bi player was sitting him is testament that they only care for themselves, they try to recruit from their enemies because the concept of what a tribe truly means evades them.

They claim poor leadership at ?!? and yearn for the return of mrf and hrf, the "old leadership". The sad thing is that mrf and hrf were the ones who hatched the plan to attack bi, they were the the first advocates of the idea on council. The very people bi try to use to manipulate opinion were those who were planning against them after BI's despicable treatment of their allies. The sad fact is, and it might be the reason your diplomacy page looks the way it does, is that bi, due to purely selfish individualist play, is incapable of having diplomatic relations with any tribe because they dont understand what it means to be a tribe. Instead they attempt to recruit from their allies and use them in any way they possibly can

More rubbish, currently I have 3 full D villas supporting an allied tribe member, having recently prevented nobling attempts on 3 villas again for allied tribe members.

Let me also point out that you said earlier that you declared early because we apparently tried recruiting some of your players, yet here you say you have been hatching the plan for a while would be weeks infact, so perhaps this is spin to try convincing your tribe to attack their allies.

Like I said earlier check what honourable and dishonourable actually mean.

At the moment all you are doing is making random accusations, show a little substance, or are you incapable given your treacherous tendencies.

DeletedUser

LOL, i seemed to have touched a nerve with you lads, you are all getting mighty defensive about things.haha. Sorry man, the recruitment effort was the last straw, unlike other tribes we do not change diplomacy at the drop of a hat, there has to be persistent violations of the alliance until by virtue of bi's actions there is no longer one.

Also i did check what dishonorable means, it means not recruiting allies tribe members or should i say trying to, it also means mutually supporting each other not one side supporting the other and the other taking advantage. Smiles invitation extended to our tribe member on your overview page says it all, do you think I would be foolish enough to back up my accusation by revealing my source in bi, that wouldn't be a clever thing to do at all at all.

DeletedUser

LOL, i seemed to have touched a nerve with you lads, you are all getting mighty defensive about things.haha. Sorry man, the recruitment effort was the last straw, unlike other tribes we do not change diplomacy at the drop of a hat, there has to be persistent violations of the alliance until by virtue of bi's actions there is no longer one.

Also i did check what dishonorable means, it means not recruiting allies tribe members or should i say trying to, it also means mutually supporting each other not one side supporting the other and the other taking advantage. Smiles invitation extended to our tribe member on your overview page says it all, do you think I would be foolish enough to back up my accusation by revealing my source in bi, that wouldn't be a clever thing to do at all at all.

Your idiocy touches a nerve of some of your own players. Kthxbai.

And uhm, you just changed diplomacy at the drop of a hat. Not even respecting the 48 hour grace period agreed by the alliance. :icon_rolleyes:

Hypocrisy much?

DeletedUser

[la]I say this as a player and previous tribe leader, not as a moderator: respecting a 48 hour grace period is for the weak. War is not meant to be fought on even terms and any edge over the other party should not be tossed aside for "honour" nor "good graces."

I say this as a moderator: calm down with the name-calling, flaming, and trolling. There is no need for many of the things being said, and while I have led my fair share of egotistical tribes, Bi!'s constant ego-stroking is getting annoying. Its fine in this thread, because, well: this thread is about Bi!, but stop plastering it all over the forums. Stop using phrases such as "idiot" and "stupid" that insult the person's intelligence. They will no longer be tolerated.

Edit: this goes for non-Bi! players who want to bring up Bi! in threads not related to them, as well. For future reference, just try to stay on topic.[/la]

DeletedUser

So does being honourable mean having a spy in an allied tribe. That is interesting, very interesting, I think hypocrite springs to mind along with, treacherous, dishonourable, and cowardly, when I know think of your tribe.

Edit, I very sincerely apologies to the mods of w4 who do not like bi!, and if my posts are considered ego stroking I am afraid that is how you interpret them, not how I write them.

DeletedUser

[la]I say this as a player and previous tribe leader, not as a moderator: respecting a 48 hour grace period is for the weak. War is not meant to be fought on even terms and any edge over the other party should not be tossed aside for "honour" nor "good graces."

I say this as a moderator: calm down with the name-calling, flaming, and trolling. There is no need for many of the things being said, and while I have led my fair share of egotistical tribes, Bi!'s constant ego-stroking is getting annoying. Its fine in this thread, because, well: this thread is about Bi!, but stop plastering it all over the forums. Stop using phrases such as "idiot" and "stupid" that insult the person's intelligence. They will no longer be tolerated.

Edit: this goes for non-Bi! players who want to bring up Bi! in threads not related to them, as well. For future reference, just try to stay on topic.[/la]

Lol, LA, all my insults are TW-related and therefore not an infractable offence. I am fully entitled to call players an idiot *IF* its in relation to TribalWars.

?!? AGREED to the terms. Bi! would've respected the 48 hour grace. However, because ?!? are inferior to Bi!, they seek to gain what few advantages they can. So be it. So let it be a warning to those allied to ?!? of their hypocritical ways.
I'm sure LA I'll bear in mind your dislike of a grace period, and that's fair enough, if you are duke, I'm sure you would refuse such a term. That is of course, your choice. However, I wouldn't be so harsh as to condemn Bi! as weak because they are honourable and respect the terms of an agreement. I personally don't form grace agreements cause I don't like them, but its not "weak" to form them, like you suggest.

However, you do not play on UK4, I question whether you even reserve the right to tell Bi! how we post on this forum. Our posts, while I accept are egotistical (I think Smile and myself take the most responsibility for this), are not against the TW rules, and therefore the style of our posting can't be cautioned against.
I'm not mod-bashing you at all, because I haven't insulted you at all, just reiterated and assured you that my posts (and indeed Bi! in general) may stray as close to the line as possible, without crossing it, at worst. That may mean egotistical posts. That may mean insults such as "noob" "idiot" "fail" in a TW-related context. This is however, an inevitability as its completely legitimate according to the rules.

DeletedUser

I just gotta say, my friends all thought they meant bi like bi dirty terms when they saw the tribe name

DeletedUser

However, you do not play on UK4, I question whether you even reserve the right to tell Bi! how we post on this forum. Our posts, while I accept are egotistical (I think Smile and myself take the most responsibility for this), are not against the TW rules, and therefore the style of our posting can't be cautioned against.
I'm not mod-bashing you at all, because I haven't insulted you at all, just reiterated and assured you that my posts (and indeed Bi! in general) may stray as close to the line as possible, without crossing it, at worst. That may mean egotistical posts. That may mean insults such as "noob" "idiot" "fail" in a TW-related context. This is however, an inevitability as its completely legitimate according to the rules.

[la]When I refer to your egotistical posts its the off-topic ones (not least of which by your leader) claiming superiority in threads unrelated to Bi! whatsoever. It is most definitely my right to remark on these. As for an ego in general, I can't complain about: as I've stated. I've lead tribes like Splat!, Evolve!, and Ego!!!, where part of our image, our entire goal, was to appear egotistical on the forums. Yet, there are rules to be followed, and the spam on this world's forums are getting out of hand.[/la]

DeletedUser

[la] ... and the spam on this world's forums are getting out of hand.[/la]

Only this world? Surprisingly its very similar to UK1 forums ... Ade kicks into motor mouth gear and heh presto, everyone stops reading the forums.

Congrats Ade, job done. :icon_twisted:
(In record time too only a few months for this world compared to nearly a year for UK1 :lol:)

Back on topic.

Bi! really need to get off their high horse. They say they would have respected the 48 hr grace period ... What you got history of respecting it or breaking it? Wind your neck in. You woulda jumped on board the war machine if ya'd heard about it sooner. You're just sore cause for once your intel was behind the times.

Seems the cheating Bi! way is catching up with you ...