Ebola- Man? Mystery? Machine?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1511
  • Start date

DeletedUser1511

Word on the street is, the super secrective elite premade called Ebola have a leader called Ruffus. Who is of ashamed of his super secret elite premade, that he has decided to hide behind an alias, and refuse to own up to leading a premade.

So my discussion is. Is it a bad sign when your duke won't own up to leading you?:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

That's the word on the street? I had no idea tribal wars was so influential.

And so what if their leader's called Ruffus? It's an ok name isn't it?

DeletedUser

@onetruth Ruffus is one of the most well .uk known leaders. Eg, currently leading W5's Hmmm? and W8's iPod [Which are both the worlds top tribes] and has led Gold.

DeletedUser1511

That's the word on the street? I had no idea tribal wars was so influential.

And so what if their leader's called Ruffus? It's an ok name isn't it?
you missed the point of the discussion. One has to ask how bad a tribe is for their leader to feel the need to hide:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ah, ok. What makes you think he is hiding behind an alias? Any response to my "word on the street" troll?

DeletedUser

Its not necessarily a bad thing by not owning to who you are.

Could be a smart move to avoid any personal vendettas from other players?
Maybe to make the tribe look less knowledgeable on leadership by hiding a good leader?

Thats providing that Ruffus IS actually leading them.

DeletedUser

Thats providing that Ruffus IS actually leading them.

Not at the moment he's not. I heard he's on holiday.
Why you say he's leader?

Ebola's profile: "Here to have fun, and play the game..."
Ruffus' Profile (W5):Remember that this is a game.... so enjoy it and play the game.

DeletedUser

I dont think he is on holiday ;)

Was Ebola the tribe that all joined or made other tribes at start up, then disbanded/left them to form Ebola, maybe its all part of some master plan.....

DeletedUser

Not even close to evidence is about right. I don't think this Ruffus guy even exists. It's just another Ebola attempt to get some cheap publicity by inventing this oh-so-amazing player who's suddenly appeared to lead them. It's bull.

DeletedUser1511

Not even close to evidence is about right. I don't think this Ruffus guy even exists. It's just another Ebola attempt to get some cheap publicity by inventing this oh-so-amazing player who's suddenly appeared to lead them. It's bull.

Why the hate bro. I wouldnt join such an elite premade hahaha

DeletedUser

I lol'd actually.

DeletedUser

Word on the street is, the super secrective elite premade called Ebola have a leader called Ruffus. Who is of ashamed of his super secret elite premade, that he has decided to hide behind an alias, and refuse to own up to leading a premade.

So my discussion is. Is it a bad sign when your duke won't own up to leading you?:icon_neutral:

I am failing to see what the point to this thread is and why you always seem to be SO jealous of the Man & Machine & Mystery called Ruffus...

Sorry may have missed something but how many names are you / have you played under?

How many Number 1 tribes on UK servers have you led?

You Jelly?

DeletedUser1511

I am failing to see what the point to this thread is and why you always seem to be SO jealous of the Man & Machine & Mystery called Ruffus...

Sorry may have missed something but how many names are you / have you played under?

How many Number 1 tribes on UK servers have you led?

You Jelly?
That has nothing to do with the thread. Stay on topic.
You make for a terrible troll :icon_neutral:
I don't lead tribes, why would i?

DeletedUser

stay on topic?

You are saying that he is using an alias? How many Alias' have you played under?

Maybe if he joined this world as Ruffus and then created another top tribe... how many players would target him and his tribe just because they are jelly of his previous world success.

DeletedUser

stay on topic?

You are saying that he is using an alias? How many Alias' have you played under?

Maybe if he joined this world as Ruffus and then created another top tribe... how many players would target him and his tribe just because they are jelly of his previous world success.
If you care so much, I do believe he led or played a leadership role in 2 (chuckle)
maybe only one, or maybe three, I forget if he led in SMACK.

DeletedUser6695

stay on topic?

Rank 2 tribe is very rarely targeted so I think he'd be fine :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1511

stay on topic?

Oh i always play under an alias. But i do not hide under an alias. The topic is the discussion whether it is a bad sign that their leader denies leading them.

But yeahh jelly of success, i am pretty sure since like world 41 every tribe i have ever been a part of has been rank 1. Although uk5 doesn't count, since nauz getting like 7 guys to join a world most of whom quit bwfore nobles doesn't even count.

But yeah don't avoid the discussion.

DeletedUser

I cant see anywhere where he has denied playing under a different name on this world?

Unless you would like to enlighten us all on where he has put this?