Ebola- Man? Mystery? Machine?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1511
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Oh i always play under an alias. But i do not hide under an alias. The topic is the discussion whether it is a bad sign that their leader denies leading them.

But yeahh jelly of success, i am pretty sure since like world 41 every tribe i have ever been a part of has been rank 1. Although uk5 doesn't count, since nauz getting like 7 guys to join a world most of whom quit bwfore nobles doesn't even count.

But yeah don't avoid the discussion.

Maybe you missed the part that this is a UK forum and most dont give 2 hoots what you did on .net servers.... and like my original post said how many UK server worlds have you led the Number 1 tribe.

DeletedUser

how many UK server worlds have you led the Number 1 tribe.

Ebola is not rank 1, and neither was hmmm? until after why? disbanded. It seems Ruffus can only lead the rank 1 tribe After the original top tribe has left, which is still an achievement, of course.

DeletedUser

Yeah my bad... forgot iPod was never rank 1 on w8.... :icon_eek:

Or did they get that spot after another tribe disbanded???? No...... they didnt.....

DeletedUser

Ebola is not rank 1, and neither was hmmm? until after why? disbanded. It seems Ruffus can only lead the rank 1 tribe After the original top tribe has left, which is still an achievement, of course.

I seem to remember that 404 was the top tribe in w4 for a long time from the beginning.

DeletedUser1511

I cant see anywhere where he has denied playing under a different name on this world?

Unless you would like to enlighten us all on where he has put this?
He denied it when mailed.
Maybe you missed the part that this is a UK forum and most dont give 2 hoots what you did on .net servers.... and like my original post said how many UK server worlds have you led the Number 1 tribe.

You make for a terrible troll
I don't lead tribes, why would i?

You seem to have missed the part where i said that. Also leading a rank 1 tribe on .uk is considered an achievement since when?
But yeah i posted that already, why you see the need to repeat your question i do not know.
The number of rank 1 tribes i may or may not have lead, has nothing to do with the point of my thread. The thread is about a duke hiding behind an alias, not about me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6695

Both of the above are incorrect, at the start of w4 iHate were rank 1 iirc until iLove merged with 404 but even then I think it was close between Bi! and 404.

and on w8 no well known start up players even joined but WKD rivaled iPod until their merge.

But in conclusion very few umad? players played either of those worlds

DeletedUser8782

Yeah my bad... forgot iPod was never rank 1 on w8.... :icon_eek:

Or did they get that spot after another tribe disbanded???? No...... they didnt.....

Didnt they merge with WKD and arent top atm are they

DeletedUser6695

They aren't top because some people threw their toys out of the pram and left and a few of the main players are inactive

DeletedUser

This . . . . errr . . . . Ruffus ?

He has every succeeded leadership wise out of .co.uk ?
And by out of .co.uk, i specifically mean .net <_<

Just curious

DeletedUser8972

Were Ebola a premade???

Beggared if I know how I ended up there then, because nobody told me!! I guess they must have been premade by proxy.

Anyhoo, back to my alter ego now.

DeletedUser

Tbh, doing well on net servers is a better thing to say than doing well on UK servers...

I don't think, that on a .net server, you could be inactive for a week and come back to your account to see it intact and all your farms full of res, or for that matter still be rank 80.

DeletedUser1511

What was the topic again? Oh yes, how you're scared of Ruffus.

Princess.Sparkles on 19.06. at 00:19
Do i remember you calling me out, when i called you trash.
Here i joined with a 5 day late start and still outgrow you easily.

Excuses?

Almost Dead on 19.06. at 00:20
Ruffus?

I don't even know you
Now either almost dead is Ruffus and said duke is in hiding. Or i am wrong Ruffus do not play this world, he isn't in hiding, and someone called lord something was just defending him for no reason.
But yeah go troll somewhere else or troll brtter. I myself am a troll and do not mind trolling. It is rubbish trolls that i cannot stand:)

DeletedUser

I think I'm doing a good job. You posted your propaganda to try and to drum up hostility towards a particular player who may not even be on this world. Nothing wrong with that at all and it's an interesting read, but what's it to you whether he's playing? It sounds like fear to me.

DeletedUser1511

I think I'm doing a good job. You posted your propaganda to try and to drum up hostility towards a particular player who may not even be on this world. Nothing wrong with that at all and it's an interesting read, but what's it to you whether he's playing? It sounds like fear to me.
Which part of calling out a player who is hiding under an alias whilst at no point hiding my own alias sounds like fear.
Seriously dude, you can join meechan on my block list if you carry on. I hate to repeat myself, either stay on topic or troll better. Its kinds boring.

DeletedUser

Am I the only one who does not understand the mail, or why "Ruffus?" was the reply? :icon_confused: