Ebola- Man? Mystery? Machine?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1511
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Am I the only one who does not understand the mail, or why "Ruffus?" was the reply? :icon_confused:

I imagine he cut things out when he pasted the quote in :) And im pretty sure he knows who Ruffus is, most of umad do, not that he is on this world, is he? ;)

DeletedUser

Which part of calling out a player who is hiding under an alias whilst at no point hiding my own alias sounds like fear.
Seriously dude, you can join meechan on my block list if you carry on. I hate to repeat myself, either stay on topic or troll better. Its kinds boring.
I am on topic! I've asked you several relevant questions about it which you've just ignored. You dislike the questions so you threaten me with your block list? :D

DeletedUser1511

I am on topic! I've asked you several relevant questions about it which you've just ignored. You dislike the questions so you threaten me with your block list? :D

Most of said question have been answered.
Re-read the thread:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think I'm doing a good job. You posted your propaganda to try and to drum up hostility towards a particular player who may not even be on this world. Nothing wrong with that at all and it's an interesting read, but what's it to you whether he's playing? It sounds like fear to me.

:icon_confused:

I don't get it

But then again i don't get many things >.>

DeletedUser

This . . . . errr . . . . Ruffus ?

He has every succeeded leadership wise out of .co.uk ?
And by out of .co.uk, i specifically mean .net <_<

Just curious
He is Uk's best leader. We consider him on par with these greats:
Metal Duck
nuke911
Kebabe
Bloodhood
Uldor
Thargoran
Lord Dan Win
NYK
Alphabonkers

he probably surpasses many of them actually.

DeletedUser

I dont think so

Pity.

@ zard: Have I just heard kebabe, nuke, MD and Bloodhood described as "great" ?
If by NYK, you mean AYK, then him and Alpha are the only really credible .net staples on that list.

DeletedUser

Pity.

@ zard: Have I just heard kebabe, nuke, MD and Bloodhood described as "great" ?
If by NYK, you mean AYK, then him and Alpha are the only really credible .net staples on that list.

Twas a joke list, I meant NYK, and I know how much you consider alpha good, after w49 :D

DeletedUser7540

The thread is about a duke hiding behind an alias, not about me :icon_wink:

What is the point in having an alias and then telling the whole world....Hey Guys, it as actually me
Surely, that would rather defeat the point somewhat?

DeletedUser6695

Lol, think its time to tell everyone ruffus is actually in Axes!(seems you all call us that).

We have just been playing with Wardy, he plays on the Blue account

DeletedUser

Lol, think its time to tell everyone ruffus is actually in Axes!(seems you all call us that).

We have just been playing with Wardy, he plays on the Blue account

Correct!

Ruffus is co-playing me on the Blue account :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

WOW I am shocked... the mighty (or not so) Ruffus AKA Almost Dead on UK9..... has restarted and gone to the rim.....

Obviously he has finally admitted like the rest of this world that Sexy! are too good for us and him.

Whoops did i just say that Ruffus is playing the 79 point player account Almost dead.... oh no i said it again.

DeletedUser

I finally (yes I am about to agree for the first time with wardy :icon_cry:) that ruffus... when challenged in emails/skype/forums turns turtle and either ignores or in my case just now:

You cannot answer because your conversational partner has blocked your messages.

Typical!!!! Yes Wardy you were right!

DeletedUser6695

You do realise we all knew that he was playing that acc?

Also so what if he restarted he was being rimmed anyway.

Finally I really don't blame him for blocking you
:lol:

DeletedUser

Is there anyway of blocking you on the forums.... you really are a Mentula.

DeletedUser6695

:icon_eek:

You're one of my favourite people to troll :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1511

I finally (yes I am about to agree for the first time with wardy :icon_cry:) that ruffus... when challenged in emails/skype/forums turns turtle and either ignores or in my case just now:

You cannot answer because your conversational partner has blocked your messages.

Typical!!!! Yes Wardy you were right!

You act like i care or know who you are. Of course i was right, otherwise why would i make this thread.
Man you Ebola guys are kinda dumb