Ebola- Man? Mystery? Machine?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1511
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ebola Guys... sorry left that tribe many days ago... Dumb? talk about pot kettle black...

DeletedUser8972

Ebola Guys... sorry left that tribe many days ago... Dumb? talk about pot kettle black...

Thats very chivalrous of you fella, jumping to the defence of Ebola like that, and clearing up any debate over the source of dumbness currently being discussed.

How refreshingly open and honest, big up, Woody, big up.

DeletedUser1511

Sure bro. I mean its congrats you left ebola and all. But you are still dumb for letting Ruffus lead you. I mean you can't defend that.

DeletedUser

Im fed of arguing on here as it does no good.

Yes I was foolish and thought that it would have been a good tribe with the players in the tribe.... obviously though not as good as you guys in Sexy! (sorry if you have changed your name since).
Obviously a noobish mistake.

However after challenging said Jelly Leader... about the point in trying to battle (not quite the right word more send a few cats at you) i told him it was never going to work and he like most of Ebola would end up on the rim... I was told to shut up or leave... as you can see by many of my posts i dont like to keep quiet even if im losing or know I am going to be troll'd on the next post.

So left... why stay in a tribe where you dont believe in the ethics or leadership.

Upon leaving said leader decides send attack at me as he only explanation for me leaving was he thought I was a spy.... what was i suppose to spy on or feed back.... that they have no defence and hopelessly clawing onto the fact they hope you will leave them alone????

Oh well... lesson learnt..

DeletedUser

I see, well good luck in your new tribe. Gotta learn about tribes and which ones to join somehow.

DeletedUser1410

Im fed of arguing on here as it does no good.

Yes I was foolish and thought that it would have been a good tribe with the players in the tribe.... obviously though not as good as you guys in Sexy! (sorry if you have changed your name since).
Obviously a noobish mistake.
There nothing wrong with Ebola, not in my eye's or most of the members that have the brass bits to stay around
However after challenging said Jelly Leader... about the point in trying to battle (not quite the right word more send a few cats at you) i told him it was never going to work and he like most of Ebola would end up on the rim... I was told to shut up or leave... I've re read the skype convo and I never said shut up or leave I said get on with playiong your game as you can see by many of my posts i dont like to keep quiet even if im losing or know I am going to be troll'd on the next post. And thats the point, you open your mouth or tipe and nothing usefull comes out

So left... why stay in a tribe where you dont believe in the ethics or leadership. Ethics? what do what we can against the top tribe? the top tribe that started against us? So we suppose to sit there and do nothing
Catting them down as they take the villages on a .5 world is the best thing we could have done considering we didn't have any nobles.

Leadership lol you have no idea
Upon leaving said leader decides send attack at me as he only explanation for me leaving was he thought I was a spy.... what was i suppose to spy on or feed back.... that they have no defence and hopelessly clawing onto the fact they hope you will leave them alone????
and what was in that attack?
erm I think 7 cats and a ram?

http://uk9.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/e280d065928e9d9da946114f32f06689
Oh well... lesson learnt..

And some quote from skype to entertain you all
[05/07/2011 19:24:00] Woody / s1ckness: its a joke... all ruffus has done is antagonise the largest player on the world who has 4 people co playing the account and is now payying the price.... so have wasted what a month of playing to go sit on the rim and start again.
Atleast we are trying to have fun instead of running away Yet again!

[05/07/2011 19:29:06] Woody / s1ckness: we aint going to win this early... why not just leave them to it till they quit... like the rest of the tribes?
[05/07/2011 19:29:14] Woody / s1ckness: we have no nobles? they have plenty
yep your right but just letting them noble us does nothing, atleast we tried to slow them down

[05/07/2011 19:31:42] Woody / s1ckness: All i am saying is why didnt we just wait till we have nobles ourselves and then go on the offence?
What ? and ask them to stop nobling us please! come on thats what they do and will do to most of the players on the world, as soon as someone gets an academy they will noble that village, good plan really

[05/07/2011 21:31:23] Woody / s1ckness: all i was trying to say is we are taking on a tribe that have nobles to throw around and we have hardly any... how do expect us to compete so early on cat every one of there players?
Could have worked too! but only in the short term, would bye us a day or 2 as they rebuild the smithy

BUt I'm sure someone will have a go at me for hiding oror starting under a different name and to be honest I really don't care, as for best start up tribe? no Gold world 6 was the best in my opinion but hey what do I know

have fun reading this

Respect to all

Ruffy:icon_razz:

Answers in Bold

DeletedUser6695

Ruffus I know how you feel, L.Woody tends to be quite unintelligent when it comes to welfare of a tribe

DeletedUser1511

I think this can be closed in all fairness. Ruffus got rimmed. He even admited to having been in hiding. All in all, noobs always loose in the end.