Ebola- Man? Mystery? Machine?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1511
  • Start date

DeletedUser1410

Rimmed? I think Not you took ONE ...ONE of my villages not 2?
So please how do you rim someone when they still have a village?
I restarted lol
Just like you, can't see the wood for the trees

DeletedUser

Too be fair you only restarted because you knew you had no chance at all and they would have easily taken your other if you had stayed. I would call that rimmed, but hey, a words a word :lol:

DeletedUser1511

Rimmed? I think Not you took ONE ...ONE of my villages not 2?
So please how do you rim someone when they still have a village?
I restarted lol
Just like you, can't see the wood for the trees
You restarted because you felt like seeing what the rim looked like or because you knew you were defeated. Meh rimmed
So how goes competing with better players :lol:

DeletedUser

Wardy you really are the most pathetic person that posts on these forums....

Yes you got one over on Ruffus on this occasion but he is a well respected member of the .co.uk for good reason. One of which is his humility and decency towards others.

The fact that you went to the extent of posting on W5 forums just for One-upmenship just goes to show what a sad individual you are. Ruffus has proved himself as a leader and a player on this server and you really cant except that can you?

Chip over and out

P.s I am drunk but above statement is genuine :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1511

Wardy you really are the most pathetic person that posts on these forums....

Yes you got one over on Ruffus on this occasion but he is a well respected member of the .co.uk for good reason. One of which is his humility and decency towards others.

The fact that you went to the extent of posting on W5 forums just for One-upmenship just goes to show what a sad individual you are. Ruffus has proved himself as a leader and a player on this server and you really cant except that can you?

Chip over and out

P.s I am drunk but above statement is genuine :)
Do not speak about what you do not know.
Ruffus has proved himself to who exactly?
I have yet to see Ruffus do anything impressive myself. Those who i have spoke to in axes who mostly play .uk themselves say that they have yet to see Ruffus do anything impressive.

The reason for this thread in the first place is because he tried to issue me a challange, and when i finally joined a world and called him up on it he hid his identity and denied playing this world. All the acts of a proven player right.

Who the hell cares about humility and respect, dude this is a game get over yourself. I called him out for being a rubbish player on like world 6 forums or something when he was posting some junk about start up diplomacy. He then stated how he wished we could play the same world so he could teach me a lesson. Lessson learned?

As for getting one over ruffus, im pretty sure any decent player could get one over ruffus. Ain't my fault he sucks is it?

DeletedUser

Only time Ruffus has done anything is when Cory's tribe quits or he doesn't make a tribe.

DeletedUser6623

to many ego's on this forum for me... *hides

EDIT: wardy is a very sad individual indeed. big woop you guys took 1 of ruffus' villages. Doesnt make you a pro.. you is forever a nub :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1511

EDIT: wardy is a very sad individual indeed. big woop you guys took 1 of ruffus' villages. Doesnt make you a pro.. you is forever a nub :lol:

Yeah always so insulted when some guy i dont know of have ever heard off calls me a noob. Hahaha

DeletedUser

And erm..., well done for nobling one village - you might get another one by christmas.

Well, the player who nobled Ruffus has already taken another 3 villages so far, as you can see from this graph;
image.php

Ruffus on the other hand isn't looking so good, demonstrated by this graph;

image.php

Nice irl insults there btw.

DeletedUser

Guys, keep the discussion on topic, real life insults have NO place on this forum and will not be tolerated.

This is the only warning.

Continue on....."Ebola- Man? Mystery? Machine?"

DeletedUser

How many did he have? :D