In response

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser589

The rules are linked in game as i have already stated.

Script Rules clearly state that only scripts allowed in Approved Script Thread are allowed to be used on this server.

It makes no difference if you put it on there or a sitter the account owner is the person who is ultimately responsible for their account. If you set a sitter then it is your responsibility to check the quick bar upon your return.

Any script which interacts with the rally point in anyway always has and always will be illegal on this server, so if you are found to be in possession of one of these then you are in breach of the rules regardless of who put it there.

Even if you are not active on the external forums it makes no difference as the specific thread is linked from the rules which is linked from ingame and you are also responsible for reading those.

I know the rules are linked in game. I read them when i started this world in June 2009. However if you look at the page the scripts rule links you to, that updated in 2011. My point is if rules are going to change then there should be better comms from tw staff about it to the players to ensure there is a fair playing field, rather than just punish.

I would say that part of being a forum mod is definitely to back down and sometimes admit there is a flaw or something wrong, otherwise how would the game progress? If you are in the belief that you should never back down then theres something fundamentally wrong, you are here after all to MOD our forums.

DeletedUser

Well Luke, it's not so much as backing down. We are here to Mod and assist for the forums not in-game. A question was asked and he gave a reply on where the information can be found. You make it seem like so much regarding scripts has changed and it hasn't. Without getting into any specifics, certain rules regarding what is an eligible script or not has always been in place. That part of the script rules hasn't changed. As I said before, if you use scripts, which are additions to the game and not our responsibility or a part of TW, then you use the forums and can easily access the information for them. Ingame is an extra click but is still accessible in-game. It's not like we've made building walls illegal...or building more than a certain amount of troops illegal, something like that were to come into effect, you'd know about it before any repercussions happened. Scripts aren't a part of TW nor are TW's responsibility, it's you the players responsibility to make sure add-ons are following protocol. Which even after reading the script rules in 2009, they should still be in line with script rules.

Also, keep in mind that all scripts in the "Approved Scripts" section are hosted by TW, so when there is an update to the actual script, it automatically gets updated in-game for users using the legal scripts.

DeletedUser5109

I have been playin this game on several worlds for well over a year now. I rarely post on the forums, not my style - indeed i had forgotten my password. This is not a rant but an observation.

Firstly I don't think anyone can argue that using illegal scripts is cheating and should be punished. However things in life are rarely black and white yet there seems little flexibility in the current system. When you first come to this game much is new. There is a whole vocabulary to learn like nobling, backtiming, nukes,stacking etc..There are the dreaded BBcodes which I for one found to be a foreign language. Then there are scripts:icon_sad:. many turn to tribe mates who are allways keen to help. Some may do things you dont understand, some may do things underhand. In these cases you are guilty not of cheating but of being naive and too trusting.Yet the punishment remains. On one world, not this, a tribe leader posted a script to the tribe. i added thinking it must be ok, it wasnt, and despite never using it(think it was on 5 mins b4 the ban) I was banned. I took the hit because it was my stupidity that caused it, however the manner of how I was treated left a bad taste.

The point I think the Mods and innogames are missing is that most of us pay for the privillage of playing this game. It is a game which relies on the loyalty of its followers and my personal opinion is that it is in danger of losing many of these loyal followers. You can give the line 'you know the rules' but at the end of the day the players are the customer - the paying customer. They have a right to deserve a service for that money and also to a refund if they feel they are not getting it. Given the server issues of recent months i'm sure the idea of regular players leaving must cause some concern. Maybe not maybe innogammes dont feel the need to rely on a good customer base but i doubt this.

I have allways been happy to pay for this game. Indeed at present i'm paying for 4 worlds but I question this outlay when I may, without knowingly doing so, lose that money.

This is not a pop at the mods, I know yours is not an easy task. Indeed its a thankless task we are a hard bunch to please. You do this for no money, but someone is making money out of this game and they need to take note of the way this is heading.

Sorry if i've put you to sleep and I hope i'm not in breach of forum rules. However its an opion I felt needed saying. Maybe TW doesn't need players like me..maybe

DeletedUser

I didn't fall to sleep bud,i thought your comments were true and just :)

DeletedUser

Virkie your scaring me ,not only did you come on skpe last night ,you now post here :icon_surprised::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

With all due respect the script forum needs cleaning up it is confusing.

We have a list of approved scripts thread - in this list it does not mention the mass recruit script
but you then have to search through a total different thread to find - v7 Mass Recruit Script which is approved.
The list is not comprehensive of what is approved, e.g v7 Mass Recruit Script, resource balancer. noble finder script etc.

Although you say it is the players responsibility to check out which scripts are approved - surely it is the forum mod and InnoGames responsibility to ensure that this information is easily accessible, and people do not have to trawl through 100's of threads and posts to fine the correct information. This leads to confusion and people will make mistakes thinking a script is approved when its not - In short one thread with a comprehensive list of all scripts, tools and short cuts. A list of banned scripts would be good. This list needs updating ever time a script is approved. Also it would be a good idea to explain to people what an InnoGames reg script is and that they have automatic approval e,g http://ftp.innogames.net/~tracey/script/

Also the approved thread needs to be updated when new scripts are approved

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To echo some of the earlier sentiments, it comes down to a basis of IN-GAME communication.

Not everyone uses the forums.
Not everyone uses scripts.
Not everyone understands the lexicon of the game.

Surely to promote honest gameplay and better informed players, why not send an in-game mail every so often to clarify a point e.g. if you're being sent a load of tickets about scripts, send a reminder to the world outlining what is proper and what isn't. It's common sense and basic service to me then no-one can come back with "Oh but I didn't know."

Reactively pointing to terms and conditions instead of pre-emptively referring to them to head off situations would be sensible and responsible, no?

I haven't personally checked the rules list for quite some time. Some things I know are illegal and always have been but I know for a fact certain scripts on earlier versions are now illegal. I don't know this because TW or anyone associated with the game told me so, I only know as a result of picking up on other tribe member's conversation.

The point is, if there are any changes, as paying customers we shouldn't be expected to dig this information or chase it up for ourselves. It's a basic level of service.

You're happy to send us reminders to buy PP when it's discounted and join Christmas card competitions so why not something useful that players can use as a reference e.g. a message with a direct link to what scripts are legal and illegal.

It's easy to say players are solely responsible but if you're new to the game, as Virkie already pointed out, you can be naieve and trusting so any official help is always appreciated.

And, as an aside, I still find it unreal that after the furore of the first vote, and for a noble vote that affects the world, you send a mail without a direct link to the vote itself. Seriously, 10 seconds to insert a hyperlink and give players a direct way to get involved.

DeletedUser

Just to add the Reefs point, I have read through the posts on here and done a little research before posting.

A couple of things - everyone seems to refer to the use of banned scripts. Banned of course does not actually mean banned at all it means not approved. Banned should also actually read as suspended from the game until a ban is confirmed or a penalty is accepted anyway. There is also another distinction to be very clear upon. Use of something is not the same as possession. Please remember this when reading as the ban is not for the use of the script, which did not happen, but for the existence of the script.

It has also been made clear that lack of knowledge of or innocence of installation of such a script is no defence. In fact there is no defense. Existence is the offense. If it exists and we must assume ' it exists' it is clear that despite what is said elsewhere, the offense and the punishment is for having 'it' installed not of knowing of it or using it, even incredibly if it doesn't even work.

We all know what a script is but do we know what a banned script is? The one in question was described to me by a mod as a farming/ fake script. If this were actually correct, which it is not, it would be (I understand) a type of automated script which can send or be made to send 1000's of attacks, filling in troops in rally points, hitting attack etc and doing all the hard work. On worlds with no fake limit it is used to deluge the enemy with attacks/ scouts/ fakes etc. That would be unfair and under the rules for this server illegal. It would also mean everyone would have to have it and the skill and strategy of the game would be gone. It is not however the type of script that is being talked about in the case of several players involved in yesterdays punishments.

The one in question is apparently called a K Generator. This I am told takes a player overview and generates a list you can paste of village addresses in total or by the K that they are in, funnily enough exactly as you can with the tools that are part of the game. However that list can then be inserted into a script button. From a rally point page when pressed it fills in the coordinates of the next village on the list. You still have to fill in the troops, hit attack and on the next screen hit OK and then move on to repeat for the next attack. What it saves is typing in the village coordinates from a list or selecting them from history, notebook, attack planner etc.

With regard to is it legal, the clear instruction I am given is that any script for the rally point is banned.

Actually however from the forum page created by Cheesasaurus we get the following:-

• Interaction with the "Give commands" part of the rally point or its follow-up pages, is not allowed.

• Creating links to the rally point is allowed. Forwarding the page to the rally point, is not.

• Scanning for incoming commands, is not allowed. Analyzing incoming commands that are already displayed on the current page, is allowed.

• Sending or requesting data from any server not managed by InnoGames, is not allowed.

• Emulation of premium features, is not allowed.
The repeat attack with the same or all troops option obviously breaks several of the above but that is excepted. Use of bookmarks or the T method cannot be controlled so is excepted. This K generator script would not fall within any of the above and actually provides no advantage save for not having to write down and then type in the coordinates of the next village, or use the notebook, the village notebook, the attack again option, the map or a handwritten or spreadsheet list, or the groups in the reports folder to do this.

Interesting to note however that " any script for the rally point is banned" is not actually true at at all. Not only that but creating links to the rally point, which is more than the script in question does, is allowed (if approved for convenience) anyway.

Then we get to the other point I highlighted. The offense is as follows

"your not banned for using it your banned for having it on your quick bar".

We are told on forums that use of bots and illegal scripts and various other cheats can be found easily but is this actually true? Obviously not. If it was why not identify the use of the script immediately rather than have to ban the possession of the script discovered when trawling. Also why not trawl everybody left playing the world at the same time as you missed a lot when you did this one? Were you looking at specific people, say people who have no love of ORC perhaps? Anyway it seems in fact that the truth is that you can illegally use a script without getting caught, you just need to take it off when you finish so it will not be there when they come looking. You can then add it again later when you need to use it again. I still consider that cheating and have never done that nor would I but it is the untruthfulness that is the point i make.

Forgetting that there has to be an intention and an actual use of something to commit an offense under UK law, can this rather heavy handed solution to cover for a lie actually be reasonable?

Looking at intention, is it possible to steal your fathers car if you take it for a spin one day? Actually the anser is no. The Theft Act 1976 requires an intention to permanently deprive of the use of before something can be stolen.

How about if we consider carrying an offensive weapon like a corkscrew (banned in Euro Disney) outside your home and without a good reason - rough maybe especially in France where even riot police wielding guns and batons have a legal right to drink alcohol on duty but I suppose fair enough if that is the rule of the Disney site and they are prone to early surrender at the point of something sharp.

What about if you have a shotgun license and are going to a shoot or you have it in a case on your way to the Olympics? Is it still an offensive weapon if it is not loaded and doesn't work and you have no ammo? Actually yes it is still an offense. The points to note are that the qualifiers in the example give the defense and also that a defense is available.

What if someone drops a knife used in a crime (or not) in your garden and the police find it there. You had no knowledge and an alibi and they know you didn't touch it or put it there and they cannot tell you who did but does this mean you should be fined for a third of all your possessions or ejected from the community if you will not accept the fine? Not in my book but clearly we players have no say in how the game is ruled.

Moving on, the suggestion is made that a support ticket is put in and it will be heard, the implication being that there will be someone listening. With the greatest respect I can muster that is rubbish. All i received is childish smugness and a refusal to do any of that. Only on the third time of asking was I provided with a half reply about what the complaints process was if i wished to complain about the moderators involved in the subject of my support ticket.

I have no beef with the forum mods. It is however very frustrating to find everything locked immediately or removed when moderation itself is discussed. It is not your remit to censor criticism if posted within the forum rules nor to prevent further comments being added in the hope nobody will notice. World 1 is so small now that most are in touch with each other by skype or some other method and you cannot control criticism. Doing it on the forums is your opportunity to answer back in public and for all to see so you should embrace it rather than try to strangle it, which is the impression you have given, hence the frustrations. Nothing gains respect more than someone saying even as little as I will look into it and advise in private. Nothing loses more than a lock and more infractions. Listen to your customers please.

I have tried very hard in this post to avoid sophistry, to be honest, accurate,straightforward and open whilst also being informative, positive and to post within the rules. If I have unintentionally veered over one I was not aware of, please forgive this and consider the content and intent before you do take the easy route and delete or lock it. If you do delete it however please note that I will add a comment to that effect and will be passing a copy to all players on this world on this and other worlds and servers worldwide.

Can we get a sensible mature and commercially aware review of the decisions made over the last 48 hours or so please. I am not asking for anything else but I am prepared to do more to get it if needed.

Hannibal

DeletedUser

I agree patsy, there should be better comms from the TW staff regarding scripts. A reminder mail about scripts, or even a simple interaction with the dukes of tribes to get them to remind their members?

Fact is that a lot of players do not come onto the external forums so hiding the information about scripts in a random forum won't help anyone. We just end up with what we have here.

I think TW sometimes forget who pays for their existence.

DeletedUser

I cannot discuss personal details or bring into discussion players tickets due to the Privacy Policy .. but I am willing to go some distance with answering some of your posts ..

But to point out some of your fun bits first .. taking a car without owners consent is called TWOCing and is punishable.

Any script that fills out the rally point in full or part is classed as a none approved script.

The script you mentioned (hannibal) that takes a players profile and village coors and puts them in the rally point is a none approved script.

Having a none approved script installed in your Quickbar used or not is classed as a breach of the rules.

To answer your anthologies of not taking responsibility for script put on your Quickbar. It is your quickbar, no one can gain access to your Quickbar without your permission, if a script is installed on your quickbar by a sitter then report it if it is a none approved script, or you will face being found with it and facing points deduction.

It is your account you are responsible for it at all times (unless sitting is in place).

Yes I agree with you that the scripting forum is a bit messy but we have had a few updates and things have gone down hill a bit there. But the main approved scripts section is still there and not leading to other sub forums where script are in the process of approval and have not yet been listed.

Ignorance of this script section is a mute point. The links are in the game rules and have always been there. People in RL make mistakes and find themselves on the wrong side of the law, ignorance/confusion of the law is not an excuse and it will still be enforced.

Now to stop confusion, how to move forward and take on-board the communities concerns about scripts and reduce the confusion.

How would you like to see things displayed or notified in-game.
All rule updates/re-wording or new rules are notified to all players it is then upto the players to check/read these changes through. But scripts have never been a part of the internal game messaging system as not all players use scripts. Scripts also change rapidly at times and would not be practical to keep sending in-game mails. So productive ideas and suggestions would be welcome

One thing to remember is that scripts are external and are created by you the players, so all support for these scripts comes from the TW community. We have a few players that are volunteer Moderators who are good coders and do there best to update scripts as soon as the game gets an update but this is always a catchup and can never be done prior to game updates. (this is a disruptive time for players that rely on scripts).

DeletedUser2961

I have no beef with the forum mods. It is however very frustrating to find everything locked immediately or removed when moderation itself is discussed. It is not your remit to censor criticism if posted within the forum rules nor to prevent further comments being added in the hope nobody will notice. World 1 is so small now that most are in touch with each other by skype or some other method and you cannot control criticism. Doing it on the forums is your opportunity to answer back in public and for all to see so you should embrace it rather than try to strangle it, which is the impression you have given, hence the frustrations. Nothing gains respect more than someone saying even as little as I will look into it and advise in private. Nothing loses more than a lock and more infractions. Listen to your customers please.

Can we get a sensible mature and commercially aware review of the decisions made over the last 48 hours or so please. I am not asking for anything else but I am prepared to do more to get it if needed.

Hannibal

Hannibal, my dear friend. This is exactly the point I attempted to raise earlier, however, my post was removed and I was virtually threatened with an infraction - for what? I did not become abusive, discuss bans or break any rules, I merely questioned the way things are being run. If your paying public are seriously this unhappy, why can we not openly discuss our reasons why we are not happy? Why can we not, like adults, resolve the discrepancies and reasons why we are all wanting to quit? Why can we not clear the air and move forward and play the game and have fun in the forums and in-game again?

DeletedUser

Hannibal, my dear friend. This is exactly the point I attempted to raise earlier, however, my post was removed and I was virtually threatened with an infraction - for what? I did not become abusive, discuss bans or break any rules, I merely questioned the way things are being run. If your paying public are seriously this unhappy, why can we not openly discuss our reasons why we are not happy? Why can we not, like adults, resolve the discrepancies and reasons why we are all wanting to quit? Why can we not clear the air and move forward and play the game and have fun in the forums and in-game again?

umm...

I cannot discuss personal details or bring into discussion players tickets due to the Privacy Policy .. but I am willing to go some distance with answering some of your posts ..

But to point out some of your fun bits first .. taking a car without owners consent is called TWOCing and is punishable.

Any script that fills out the rally point in full or part is classed as a none approved script.

The script you mentioned (hannibal) that takes a players profile and village coors and puts them in the rally point is a none approved script.

Having a none approved script installed in your Quickbar used or not is classed as a breach of the rules.

To answer your anthologies of not taking responsibility for script put on your Quickbar. It is your quickbar, no one can gain access to your Quickbar without your permission, if a script is installed on your quickbar by a sitter then report it if it is a none approved script, or you will face being found with it and facing points deduction.

It is your account you are responsible for it at all times (unless sitting is in place).

Yes I agree with you that the scripting forum is a bit messy but we have had a few updates and things have gone down hill a bit there. But the main approved scripts section is still there and not leading to other sub forums where script are in the process of approval and have not yet been listed.

Ignorance of this script section is a mute point. The links are in the game rules and have always been there. People in RL make mistakes and find themselves on the wrong side of the law, ignorance/confusion of the law is not an excuse and it will still be enforced.

Now to stop confusion, how to move forward and take on-board the communities concerns about scripts and reduce the confusion.

How would you like to see things displayed or notified in-game.
All rule updates/re-wording or new rules are notified to all players it is then upto the players to check/read these changes through. But scripts have never been a part of the internal game messaging system as not all players use scripts. Scripts also change rapidly at times and would not be practical to keep sending in-game mails. So productive ideas and suggestions would be welcome

One thing to remember is that scripts are external and are created by you the players, so all support for these scripts comes from the TW community. We have a few players that are volunteer Moderators who are good coders and do there best to update scripts as soon as the game gets an update but this is always a catchup and can never be done prior to game updates. (this is a disruptive time for players that rely on scripts).

As you can see gypsyvixcent, we are trying to. But when posters obviously avoid doing so at all costs, and would rather complain in the forum about moderation that happened to them instead of talking it out with an admin by mail, it makes it hard due to things getting derailed or sidetracked. We want to do whatever we can to make things easier on all parties, and we are always open to ideas and suggestions, that are with-in reason, to help improve whatever set-ups are in place. Going on about different things helps no one at all.

DeletedUser

[/I]

And this is precisely where your argument falls down.

You guys are volunteer FORUM mods as you can telling us and cant deal with issues ingame but solely here.

Clearly if the forum is messy as you state then there is a distinct issue in the fact that this area is not being modded as it should be by the guys volunteering to do it.

The whole confusion that many seem to have is this:-

Approved Script Post

Now Post 1 says these are the approved scripts. Delving further into it you see that 2 have "need v7 update" therefore the section is out of date

Also as stated Mass recruit which is approved in another thread isnt in this list!! And scrolling through the forum we find even more approved scripts not listed.

The Script forum is a mess and seriously needs merging/cleaning up to stop ANY confusion.

I appreciate you all do a tough busy job, but on a forum so closely linked to ingame rules more care really needs to be taken.

DeletedUser

And this is precisely where your argument falls down.

You guys are volunteer FORUM mods as you can telling us and cant deal with issues ingame but solely here.

Wrong, he is an in-game admin...

Clearly if the forum is messy as you state then there is a distinct issue in the fact that this area is not being modded as it should be by the guys volunteering to do it.

The whole confusion that many seem to have is this:-

Approved Script Post

Now Post 1 says these are the approved scripts. Delving further into it you see that 2 have "need v7 update" therefore the section is out of date

Also as stated Mass recruit which is approved in another thread isnt in this list!! And scrolling through the forum we find even more approved scripts not listed.

The Script forum is a mess and seriously needs merging/cleaning up to stop ANY confusion.

As I stated before, if there are scripts not added to the approved scripts section, or there is something wrong, then by all means post in the scripts forum so the Script Moderators can take care of it. You can even mail them and let them know. As Drew said, it's a hectic time for scripts when TW gets updated, it could be that it was overlooked when they were fixing them, or they are trying to make new scripts that will work in accordance to updates. As you said, we all are volunteers, this isn't our livelihoods, drop them a mail or post in the scripts forum and let them know if they missed something or a script isn't in the proper place, they are doing these scripts for the communities benefit. If it wasn't for their generosity of their time, .co.uk might not even allow scripts...

I appreciate you all do a tough busy job, but on a forum so closely linked to ingame rules more care really needs to be taken.

Thank you and we appreciate your input regarding the missing scripts. Now that we actually know about it, we can do something about it. Thanks again.

Answered in bold

DeletedUser

Seriously Jp is that the mature answer I can expect from you? A Forum Admin?

First off I never stated "HIM", I stated you guys as in the royal "YOU". Personally I dont know all your official roles nor do I care, infact having a Game Mod answering Forum MOD questions just further backs up why there is so much confusion!

As I stated before, if there are scripts not added to the approved scripts section, or there is something wrong, then by all means post in the scripts forum so the Script Moderators can take care of it. You can even mail them and let them know. As Drew said, it's a hectic time for scripts when TW gets updated, it could be that it was overlooked when they were fixing them, or they are trying to make new scripts that will work in accordance to updates. As you said, we all are volunteers, this isn't our livelihoods, drop them a mail or post in the scripts forum and let them know if they missed something or a script isn't in the proper place, they are doing these scripts for the communities benefit. If it wasn't for their generosity of their time, .co.uk might not even allow scripts...

Since when did it become our job to tell you how to do your job? Doing so usually results in infractions.

You Volunteer to do that job, whether not livelihood or not you've volunteered to do the job and therefore should be doing it to the best of your ability.

Seriously in tribes we moderate our own forums and keep them tidy. The task isnt hard, infact if its so hard to moderate ONE forum, I'll happily apply to do it myself.

As for the script line, am almost 99% convinced if they werent allowed you wouldnt have any player base with members over 2-3 million as the time it takes to manage the account simply wouldnt work.

The reason scripts are written is that the features of the game lack the stuff people actually need or want. But that isnt the discussion here is it.

As Drew said, it's a hectic time for scripts when TW gets updated, it could be that it was overlooked when they were fixing them, or they are trying to make new scripts that will work in accordance to updates

All the while resulting in further confusion for people in game as to whats legal, upto date etc etc

Thank you and we appreciate your input regarding the missing scripts. Now that we actually know about it, we can do something about it. Thanks again.

Sarcasm, the lowest form of wit.

So again what your saying is you forum mods dont even have a clue whats going on in your own forum and failed to note a post that has been updated recently had out of date information in it? All the while people are being told to refer to this as to what is allowed/not allowed.....

DeletedUser

I mentioned this earlier on in the thread re scripts not being in the list - it really is difficult for people, and mainly why mistakes are made when the threads are in such a messy state

It is also sad that mitigating circumstances have not been taken into consideration - just here is your punishment take or leave.

Innogames host this site and also on this site hold the list of approved scripts, therefore they should be presented in such a manner so not to cause confusion. The list like stated earlier should be comprehensive and clear what is approved and what is not and all approved should be included in the list.

As Drew said, it's a hectic time for scripts when TW gets updated, it could be that it was overlooked when they were fixing them, or they are trying to make new scripts that will work in accordance to updates

This I would say shows some mitigating circumstances why people may have made mistakes and should have been taken into consideration before any punishments given.

These forums am afraid are feeling very dictatorial at this moment in time. It is also sad that the developers of the game choose not to comment to us direct re this issue, after all we the players are the future of the game. We had a link to a blog when the game went down, maybe its needed again.

DeletedUser

BaskB I have opened the opportunity to give positive feed-back and open things up to examination ... if it is just going to be a slanging match then I will close it and noting positive will get sorted... yes I am the in-game admin so I am asking for positive here and not negative, help us to help you.

This is for the good of the community.

DeletedUser

BaskB I have opened the opportunity to give positive feed-back and open things up to examination ... if it is just going to be a slanging match then I will close it and noting positive will get sorted... yes I am the in-game admin so I am asking for positive here and not negative, help us to help you.

This is for the good of the community.

*Sigh*

And this is exactly what I was trying to point out until I got a rather sarcastic reply from a Forum admin of all people.

All I'm asking is that the moderation/updating of the Script forum is examined so that the confusions many are having is resolved rather than simply ignored.

My first post I believe covered that and showed the issues that we as players are having.

DeletedUser

Yes Patsypat mistakes can be made ... but amended scripts are ones that have at some point been approved .... whereas some that have been in use have never been approved and would never of been updated to work with the new in-game updates.

I am trying to here players views on what they think would be appropriate actions to alleviate confusion.

DeletedUser

Yes Patsypat mistakes can be made ... but amended scripts are ones that have at some point been approved .... whereas some that have been in use have never been approved and would never of been updated to work with the new in-game updates.

I am trying to here players views on what they think would be appropriate actions to alleviate confusion.

This what we have been trying to do, give our views and also some solutions but they seem to be getting lost in the post here.

We would also rather you did not close this thread - we need open and honest discussion to reach an acceptable solution for all

Status
Not open for further replies.