In response

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It is not about ranking it is about none approved scripts black and white, and no there will not be any rally point scripts allowed in TW UK. That is what this server was set up for, so that players could get away from these kind of scripts.

As for sigs ... would you really try dying to win a TW world .... sigs are for fun and not to be taken literally.

As for regular checks it is not physically possible to check every player and would be a breach of trust to just go into players accounts without a reason or just cause.

DeletedUser589

It is not about ranking it is about none approved scripts black and white, and no there will not be any rally point scripts allowed in TW UK. That is what this server was set up for, so that players could get away from these kind of scripts.

As for sigs ... would you really try dying to win a TW world .... sigs are for fun and not to be taken literally.

As for regular checks it is not physically possible to check every player and would be a breach of trust to just go into players accounts without a reason or just cause.

Yet you just did that?

DeletedUser

hahahahahaha you comparing using a script in game to that? Good night, thats game over for you. Please leave this discussion to those of us with actual relevant comments and points to be made!

You forget the police's primary function is to help and support the community and even with illegal firearms they announced that people could hand them in with no questions asked. If they can do that then surely mods can give a heads up about scripts rather than just try and ban people.

It was you that used the policing argument against me and if you met the polis around here you would soon realise that help and support was the last thing on their mind.

As for relevant comments, I made an entirely relevant comment not so long ago. Not to mention well structured and non-biased.

DeletedUser

Again I cannot go into detail about players tickets due to the privacy policy but safe to say that these players who were banned had none approved scripts. These scripts were not to be found by mistake in the script sub-forums or waiting to be updated but actual scripts that were never approved right from the start of the TW UK servers. I cannot say more on the subject.

Is this purely down to player confidentiality,or are innogames looking in to the whole punishment/situation?

DeletedUser

You represent the game and therefore in that representation need to be aware of how one may come across to others - to me that sig says don't approach me, I ban first and listen later or not at all.

We were looking at solutions but you are appearing to be going over old ground and not moving forward

DeletedUser

patsypat >> if I was to ban you for having the mass recruit script as it is not in the approved scripts and you told me it was in the sub forums then I would accede to it after searching the forums and would unban your account...

Yes it is not in the list as I pointed out before when I have had a chance to discuss this with the script moderating team.

Now to sort this script forum out I will discuss this with the script moderating team and see what formats we can come up with and maybe a short explanation on how these work so players who don't know how they work can gain some insight in the world of scripts and what they can do.

DeletedUser

Brady7 >> It is TW wide that tickets and personal details are not discussed with other people than those directly involved.

DeletedUser

Think we need to see action so this does not happen again
You have already state that you will discuss the script threads with the script mods

DeletedUser

Yes your right patsypat it is time for action so we can end this now and start to work on the scripts forum over these next few days and then we can come back to it and see if it matches what the players need.

If anyone has more questions feel free to PM me...

I will close this thread for now.... and reopen it once the scripts are sorted .. it might take a few days of trolling it lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.