Phoenix Rising

No identity

Reaction score
You guys have tried getting help from everytribe you can, you have denied it multiple times, lied when aproached and asked about it. Also there was no intention of us wanting to NAP BB, you guys wanted that and we turned it down as we don't hug the world like you guys want to. Well done you hit a load of villages with low loyalty, plus got another tribe to hit from the opposite side of the world, GG to that and at least now I know how we play this one out.

So don't come back crying when this world plays out the way it will now. Or don't threaten to quit again should I say like you did before.

James

jaguarr

Reaction score
Whats that?? I guess you believe that you dont hug the whole world that you are trying so hard to hide it but you cant.

Attachments

• 20200331_121506.jpg
    20200331_121506.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 15

Deleted User - 891148

You guys have tried getting help from everytribe you can, you have denied it multiple times, lied when aproached and asked about it. Also there was no intention of us wanting to NAP BB, you guys wanted that and we turned it down as we don't hug the world like you guys want to. Well done you hit a load of villages with low loyalty, plus got another tribe to hit from the opposite side of the world, GG to that and at least now I know how we play this one out.

So don't come back crying when this world plays out the way it will now. Or don't threaten to quit again should I say like you did before.

James

Imagine being shady from day 1 on this world and then going straight to externals trying to start shit.

Btw I think there are pictures of your tantrum going around the internet already.. You should really stop mate.

200.webp

No identity

Reaction score
Imagine being shady from day 1 on this world and then going straight to externals trying to start shit.

Btw I think there are pictures of your tantrum going around the internet already.. You should really stop mate.

200.webp
I think you need to do your research. If you go back, check the externals and then come back.

Project Mafia

Reaction score

James

All I’m gonna comment from that is I have been aware how this world will plan out probably for the last 6 weeks , my mind hasn’t changed once with any event that has taken place. But if you don’t hug the world , why haven’t you ever hit error? Also didn’t you end up getting a nap with PR? Then recruited there members.. and if you say you have been just focusing on WOTW which is fair enough , I just thought you’d have made more ground on them if they where the only tribe you where hitting at the time..

Because we certainly weren’t getting hit from you either.

jaguarr

Reaction score
All I’m gonna comment from that is I have been aware how this world will plan out probably for the last 6 weeks , my mind hasn’t changed once with any event that has taken place. But if you don’t hug the world , why haven’t you ever hit error? Also didn’t you end up getting a nap with PR? Then recruited there members.. and if you say you have been just focusing on WOTW which is fair enough , I just thought you’d have made more ground on them if they where the only tribe you where hitting at the time..

Because we certainly weren’t getting hit from you either.
So if you werent hugging the world you would have had 2 K's and not 1 like now. PR offered us their villages. So stop saying that we hug the world and instead admit that you doing it. Also I forgot about VIVA tribe , you had a nap/alliance with them. And when they realised that you only wantrd them to take their villages ,they started messaging us. You are the one hugging the world so admit it

jaguarr

Reaction score
Since the world started you had 4 naps/ alliances and also recruiting all the players in your rim

Deleted User - 891148

How delusional are you Jaguarr or did you just not take your meds today?

jaguarr

Reaction score
Mate your leader executioner says that he hates spies but when I asked him to name me the playwr that sent you the screenshot of sausage joining he didnt say shit. His answer was that he doesnt know who send it and he when could have easily asked mafia. No response yet 1 month later probably he likes getting info om us after all. But whatever you are just a guy that will prob get internalled soon so no reason to get upset about my comments.

DeletedUser15043

You have a nap with error rn and an alliance with wotw. So 1+1=2.
1+1=2

1+0=1

And a bit more personal math addition:
crying 0 = crying 0

Now back to hugging game. Yesterday we hugged you a little. Hoping we will hug you soon again.

jaguarr

Reaction score
1+1=2

1+0=1

And a bit more personal math addition:
crying 0 = crying 0

Now back to hugging game. Yesterday we hugged you a little. Hoping we will hug you soon again.
So Loons+Wotw+Viva+Pr+Error =5. Also all the rim players you recruited . I forgot that you were begging for a nap between BB and my tribe. So I guess we hug the world. Choking Boys

DeletedUser15043

So Loons+Wotw+Viva+Pr+Error =5. Also all the rim players you recruited . I forgot that you were begging for a nap between BB and my tribe. So I guess we hug the world. Choking Boys
I just advise to get some reading lessons. You seem to be decent in maths.

jaguarr

Reaction score
I advise you to stop hugging the world and play alone like we do . Too hard apparently for your tribe

Project Mafia

Reaction score
I advise you to stop hugging the world and play alone like we do . Too hard apparently for your tribe

We will do our best to change our ways :)
Just getting mixed signals from your tribe, some say we hug , others say we are the most aggressive tribe on the world.. but I’ll take your advice and pass it on to my council

DeletedUser15043

Will next advise be to use spears only nukes? As some people may find using axes isn't challenging enough.
Diplomacy is part of the game get on with it.
I stand by what I earlier said that we never had any excess diplomacy at any given time.