Phoenix Rising

UnKnown

Reaction score
You guys have tried getting help from everytribe you can, you have denied it multiple times, lied when aproached and asked about it. Also there was no intention of us wanting to NAP BB, you guys wanted that and we turned it down as we don't hug the world like you guys want to. Well done you hit a load of villages with low loyalty, plus got another tribe to hit from the opposite side of the world, GG to that and at least now I know how we play this one out.

So don't come back crying when this world plays out the way it will now. Or don't threaten to quit again should I say like you did before.

James
Our op was planned before you guys started internaling fate, your just unfortunate there. Either way fate would of been rimmed. Also diplomacy is part of the game, you play to your advantages, it’s not our fault if you played it wrong James.

jaguarr

Reaction score
Will next advise be to use spears only nukes? As some people may find using axes isn't challenging enough.
Diplomacy is part of the game get on with it.
I stand by what I earlier said that we never had any excess diplomacy at any given time.
You cant play alone thats it just admit it.

jaguarr

Reaction score
Our op was planned before you guys started internaling fate, your just unfortunate there. Either way fate would of been rimmed. Also diplomacy is part of the game, you play to your advantages, it’s not our fault if you played it wrong James.
Fate was merging with black demon. If black demon didnt merge with him trust me you would have got 0 village from us. You were lucky that 2 players were sit blocked and couldnt send support

No identity

Reaction score
That is incorrect he wouldn't have been rimmed at all, I couldn't support the account as I was sit blocked etc. Plus loyalty was 40 or less, if you think you would have still nobled all them villages then you are delusional mate I'm sorry to say and I mean this with the up most respect. Take Harry for example did we struggle to hold his villages? No? You know why? Because his loyalty was all on 100 and wern't recently capped villages. When you're working with villages what have next to no movable troops, low loyalty etc, please tell me and explain how you would have kept all those villages?

I doubt you would have, sometimes it's better to take that loss and be smart about it. Let's be fair fate was only a PR player, so in all honestly it wasn't a huge loss for us.

No identity

Reaction score
Also I haven't played anything wrong I stuck to having next to no diplo all world and that's something I'm happy with.

No identity

Reaction score
Also one last thing do't talk about recruiting PR when you recruited on of them when you was supposed to be enemies.

No identity

Reaction score
Also when we talk about huging it's not just directed at diplo, but the recruitment of your second tribe is disguisting aha. Try not be annoyed I typed 5 different messages instead of putting it on one reply :rolleyes:

UnKnown

Reaction score
I was just about to say that was a lot of “also”. Anyway that merge was done all wrong for a start, villages in enemy territory and they were all taken in one swoop? What do you expect? Of course there would be little troops to move around. If I was handing that merge I would of taken 2 vills at a time so the vills were stacked each time before moving on.

I’d like to add, in our defence, every op we did was a success in this world so far. No fails.

its not a good sign that you guys are already coming with excuses tbf mate.

merging is an excuse
Diplomacy is an excuse
Better to say well done to your opponent and have dignity tbh.

No identity

Reaction score
I was just about to say that was a lot of “also”. Anyway that merge was done all wrong for a start, villages in enemy territory and they were all taken in one swoop? What do you expect? Of course there would be little troops to move around. If I was handing that merge I would of taken 2 vills at a time so the vills were stacked each time before moving on.

I’d like to add, in our defence, every op we did was a success in this world so far. No fails.

its not a good sign that you guys are already coming with excuses tbf mate.

merging is an excuse
Diplomacy is an excuse
Better to say well done to your opponent and have dignity tbh.
So you would have stacked 19 villages? Listen I ain't hating that's for you lot to do, I'm just being real with you as you seem to be on a different planet and maybe you are. We will see, let's see if you guys try to stack every village, I mean you did that on 43 and look where it got you. It's not smart, the way to defend is the way we defended with Harry and look at the results.

I'm glad you take a lot of optimism from that, it will make for a better fight instead of threatening to quit on me etc and only time will tell how this will play out. Also I only commented on this thread to defend what one of the guys from our tribe was saying. It would have been wrong for me not to get involved and just let you lot go at him when in actual fact he speaks the truth.

I'm the first to accept when I do something wrong or make a poor choice etc, but the way you guys run around asking for help etc is just pure sadness, the messages I have had to deal with from members of your tribe are sad tbh with you and I will leave it there before I say something you will report me for.

If you have anything further to say message me in game!

Last edited:

DeletedUser15043

Off topic - is popcorn purchase considered essential?
Btw I know now why the excuse is "sit blocked" :)
Good luck with your application to the winning tribe at the end of the world :)

Last edited by a moderator:

No identity

Reaction score
Off topic - is popcorn purchase considered essential?
Btw I know now why the excuse is "sit blocked" :)
Good luck with your application to the winning tribe at the end of the world :)
Can you not read? I said any replies forward them in game, please learn to read and follow simple instructions. But I see you realise you won't be able to rim me easy hence the application comment.

Deleted User - 891148

Girls, knock it off. We all here to have a good time. At the end of the day, it is just another day in paradise no I.D.

Hope everyone had enjoyable mornings on the Sheep side!:)

1585671346818.png

DeletedUser15043

Can you not read? I said any replies forward them in game, please learn to read and follow simple instructions. But I see you realise you won't be able to rim me easy hence the application comment.

You are in no position to not order me. Hope it's not the case of someone hit you in the head too hard and you don't get it, and you are good and healthy. Forum does not belong to you and you have no right to forbid me to talk.
Just a clear explanation that you hopefully be able to understand.
At least you showing true colours :)

No identity

Reaction score
You are in no position to not order me. Hope it's not the case of someone hit you in the head too hard and you don't get it, and you are good and healthy. Forum does not belong to you and you have no right to forbid me to talk.
Just a clear explanation that you hopefully be able to understand.
At least you showing true colours :)
Nah just straight to the point, no point me trying to play nice guy aha. I've had to deal with you gusy messaging me etc so I have no patience for you anymore and I will say what I wish now. Simple as that and yeah that's an invertation to come hit me. Next op just plan it on me please :) thank you.

DeletedUser15043

Nah just straight to the point, no point me trying to play nice guy aha. I've had to deal with you gusy messaging me etc so I have no patience for you anymore and I will say what I wish now. Simple as that and yeah that's an invertation to come hit me. Next op just plan it on me please :) thank you.
I don't think I would need to message you. And again a bit outside of your scope to ask us to do something you wish.
Learn your place :)

No identity

Reaction score
I don't think I would need to message you. And again a bit outside of your scope to ask us to do something you wish.
Learn your place :)
Learn to read. Also that's fine but tell your pathetic team mates not to message me also, dealing with some you guys is just draining.

DeletedUser15043

Learn to read. Also that's fine but tell your pathetic team mates not to message me also, dealing with some you guys is just draining.
Me? You literally just tried to order me again :D
Who do you think you are?
I certainly do have a guess on that matter :p
Get some rest maybe you'll feel better later

Deleted User - 891148

200.webp

I just hope you will be as cocky in defeat with your 3 cos per account and 5mil pp bank reserve as you are now man. Imagine there used to be a time on a different server far far away where you had to manage all the vils yourself, was no AM and people still actually played better than well, all of you combined. Kind of trying to see where all this big talk is coming from? Like not a laughing matter because you definitely know a thing or two about this game but relax brother, you are definitely not even average compared to PL or probably even .net so chill.