Scripts

DeletedUser

There are a few differences in the script rules here compared to other TW servers. Might be a good idea to check it's allowed before using it. I certainly wouldn't risk using a script that isn't in the approved scripts thread. I'm all in favour of some nice tight script rules, cause they can get a bit out of hand...

EDIT: Actually just noticed in the script forum description it says that only approved scripts are allowed. So that would mean everything else isn't :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser414

I know in .net you can enter in a ticket... That way it can be kept secret (for your tribe ect...)
I'm sure you can here :) otherwise what's the point of having a scripter in the tribe?

DeletedUser

I know in .net you can enter in a ticket... That way it can be kept secret (for your tribe ect...)
I'm sure you can here :) otherwise what's the point of having a scripter in the tribe?

All threads that are submitted in the scripts and tools section are in the moderation queue anyway, so that Tracey and Thargoran have to look at them first before allowing the threads to be posted.

DeletedUser

So really they would be secret for a while, I am getting some posted today if I get permission.

DeletedUser

I am not a noob (I hope) and i use them, it makes the game less time consuming. I do not have 6 hours to spend on a computer farming, I like to pop on and get it done quick.

DeletedUser14

Same here lol i did't mean people like u :pnumbt
But they give everyone the same advantage, no gets more or less, and they dont teach new people how to play, or how to farm or how to send trains, they only help with those tasks

DeletedUser

Yes quiet true i just dont like scripts still use em :lol: