Scripts

DeletedUser14

Oh right, you were just trying to get a few posts was it ??

DeletedUser219

In my oppinion scripts shouldnt e allowed until a few people have more than 10 villages.
Before that they only thing they do is ruin it.

DeletedUser

In my oppinion scripts shouldnt e allowed until a few people have more than 10 villages.
Before that they only thing they do is ruin it.

Now i dont agree on that but i agree on the fact that yes it ruins the game
but what can we do just use them and save our time and do our best.

DeletedUser14

Please explain how they ruin the game?? People keep saying that but have nothing to back it up.
This is your chance to make a meaningful post ;)

DeletedUser

Please explain how they ruin the game?? People keep saying that but have nothing to back it up.
This is your chance to make a meaningful post ;)

Well its hard that hard to explain lol when you start a game you obviosly dont really use none but lets say u have got 5 villages like 3 years ago you had to do it manualy spending 20+mins now it takes you 2 mintutes thats the first thing.Also because
people cant get good just using mass recruit scrpits by filling the troops u need builded in tracey should do non scripted world and then i bet you loads of people wont play it because there to lazy to do anything even tho i use all those scripts because why should i spend 1 hour or more sorting my villages out when i press the quickbar buttom and it fills it out automatic.

Happy ?

DeletedUser

Some people do not have time to spend at a computer all day.

DeletedUser14

Well its hard that hard to explain lol when you start a game you obviosly dont really use none but lets say u have got 5 villages like 3 years ago you had to do it manualy spending 20+mins now it takes you 2 mintutes thats the first thing.Also because
people cant get good just using mass recruit scrpits by filling the troops u need builded in tracey should do non scripted world and then i bet you loads of people wont play it because there to lazy to do anything even tho i use all those scripts because why should i spend 1 hour or more sorting my villages out when i press the quickbar buttom and it fills it out automatic.

Happy ?
So because they save you time in the trivial tasks of the game, i.e. filling out forms, they ruin the game?

I dont see that, i think they add to the game for the very same reasons, your nuke and defensive builds are not decided by the script, but the script just makes the very slow and monotonous task of filling out the mass-recruit screen for a lot of villages easy.
That doesnt make anyone a better player, but it does give those good players more time to spend on important real life stuff, or to spend some time doing those things that good players do, also it gives new players more time to learn the more important things :)

DeletedUser

So because they save you time in the trivial tasks of the game, i.e. filling out forms, they ruin the game?

I dont see that, i think they add to the game for the very same reasons, your nuke and defensive builds are not decided by the script, but the script just makes the very slow and monotonous task of filling out the mass-recruit screen for a lot of villages easy.
That doesnt make anyone a better player, but it does give those good players more time to spend on important real life stuff, or to spend some time doing those things that good players do, also it gives new players more time to learn the more important things :)

Thats just your opinion i gived you mine