Speed Rat Treachoury

DeletedUser

A lot about a lot of things I'd imagine. I think it's Fidel's new account.

DeletedUser13448

there literally is no story.

Without any warning i was dismissed and rimmed...

ah now i know the full story, can i say that SLAP! is backstabbing#~?

matt, what have you got to say to HULK#?

DeletedUser

Pretty easy to put 2 + 2 together here. Matt thought Hulk was a spy, matt boots and rims him. There's plenty of players in SLAP! at risk of this, they're all just food for the inner circle. Great way of getting around the no account pushing rule. This is turning out to be the most exciting world I've seen in a while.

Do tell us more hulk.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
I stand by this statement -
5000PP to whoever rims this monkey. No rush, maybe one of you guys at WHY, when it finally comes to you warring each other...or whoever takes the opportunity :)

i would like to point out that it is actually against the rules to bribe people with Premium Points whether it's to gain accounts, villages or to have Targets wiped out.

DeletedUser11866

that deserves a respect point
just dont know how to do that sht lol

dont let this take you guys off topic

bd4ae37920be13109b01e79c2a460c75.png

its that tiny little star in the bottom right of that pic ^

Thank you :p

DeletedUser13586

Iv been quiet the past few days, as I've been working on other things - which seems to have come to fruition!

For literally no reason, Matt kicked me from the tribe and persuaded everyone tom internal me. Apparently I was a spy or something. He can't even lie well.

Matt, you may have been a coward and manipulated the whole tribe into rimming me...but where are they now? Your best players have left you with only the inactive and lame left to defend you.

I told you, this would of ended slap and it did.

Your nothing but a speeder. You are phenomenal at snipes and back times, but when it comes to actual strategy and politics, you seem to have come un done.

It's cozy out here on the rim, I'll save you a spot.

DeletedUser13448

Iv been quiet the past few days, as I've been working on other things - which seems to have come to fruition!

For literally no reason, Matt kicked me from the tribe and persuaded everyone tom internal me. Apparently I was a spy or something. He can't even lie well.

Matt, you may have been a coward and manipulated the whole tribe into rimming me...but where are they now? Your best players have left you with only the inactive and lame left to defend you.

Your nothing but a speeder. You are phenomenal at snipes and back times, but when it comes to actual strategy and politics, you seem to have come un done.

nicely said lmfao
are you like a poet or something?

DeletedUser13586

I didn't try as hard on that post, but try to keep it entertaining. =D

DeletedUser11866

I just got word from my press officer. He has informed me that Matt is not available for comment. Pity.

DeletedUser

giphy.gif

Good speech. Nice and simple.

DeletedUser11866

He'll appear soon enough. Love it when ego's come crashing down in a pile of crap