Speed Rat Treachoury

DeletedUser13508

This Is my first time on U.K.server and am well known on .net server , I been playing for 3 years and I seen many of betrayals , so many that I wish TW staff would put some kind of limit to how many times a player can switch a tribe , alot of players put alot of hard dedicated time into this game and they really want to win , we all do , we all want to win it's in our nature .. It's also in our nature to betray and spy to get a win , I myself was asked to spy in my first world 60 by a very good player and I think i told him one thing after that it left a very bad taste in my mouth I was at the point of not even wanting to play , so the next day the player was trying to get me to spy somemore and from there it became fun to give him all the false info I could he eventually caught on to it and attacked me , but it made me feel good about myself and the game ..Betrayal and spying is no more then being a coward and a cheat so , if u like being a coward and need to cheat to win then why even play ? Anyway good luck to everyone and try to have a good time playing alot of us are good players , but once you get a reputation for betrayal and spying then players will know who you are even your own tribemates will have little trust in because if your willing to spy then most likely you will spy against the players your spying for ...

DeletedUser13573

There are many ways to win and attacking enemies is just one of them :) I know a player who has won a world without even knowing how to snipe or send a proper train.

DeletedUser11866

Was he a bl player by any chance ? Or did he have a very active co/sitter :D

DeletedUser

This made me laugh ! This is funny how externals guys are good with their keyboards but especially bad on TW.

You are always flaming Slap!, even on normal worlds. Did you play w22 ? if you did, show me your stats. Please let me laugh about you :).

Thomas.

ps: please make me laugh :)

DeletedUser11866

Volkan. Look me up.

And yes. I do play w22. And if you could have been bothered to read. This all started after the leader of Slap was trashing us so me and a few others decided to scare him off the externals for a while.

DeletedUser

This made me laugh ! This is funny how externals guys are good with their keyboards but especially bad on TW.

You are always flaming Slap!, even on normal worlds. Did you play w22 ? if you did, show me your stats. Please let me laugh about you :).

Thomas.

ps: please make me laugh :)

Gangnamstein? I'm loving the name Thomas :lol:

DeletedUser5582

I thought Slap played well. Ok the rimming of Hulk was dumb (especially as he wasn;t the spy) but early doors slap! did everything they needed to do and ticked those boxes that needed ticking.

Yes Matt got a little carried away with PnP that didn't stack up but I guess he threw everything he had to try and force a win. Not sure you can blame him for that.

I am not a fan of how their tribe is set up and not sure can see how it can win a normal world if they continue (even though I am old fashioned as Matt puts it)

But am also convinced that a lot of those slapping Slap now were very quiet earlier which also tells its own tale. Am also not sure that Matt deserves all the brickbats been chucked at him. Oh he deserves a few but also a bit of credit for building a rank 1 tribe.

As was said at the start give Matt a decent diplomat and any tribe run by him would be very dangerous indeed.

Discuss!

DeletedUser13448

I thought Slap played well. Ok the rimming of Hulk was dumb (especially as he wasn;t the spy) but early doors slap! did everything they needed to do and ticked those boxes that needed ticking.

Yes Matt got a little carried away with PnP that didn't stack up but I guess he threw everything he had to try and force a win. Not sure you can blame him for that.

I am not a fan of how their tribe is set up and not sure can see how it can win a normal world if they continue (even though I am old fashioned as Matt puts it)

But am also convinced that a lot of those slapping Slap now were very quiet earlier which also tells its own tale. Am also not sure that Matt deserves all the brickbats been chucked at him. Oh he deserves a few but also a bit of credit for building a rank 1 tribe.

As was said at the start give Matt a decent diplomat and any tribe run by him would be very dangerous indeed.

Discuss!

do you seriously post comments just to create the BIIIGEST arguments on forum lmfao

'Discuss'

DeletedUser

Volkan. Look me up.

And yes. I do play w22. And if you could have been bothered to read. This all started after the leader of Slap was trashing us so me and a few others decided to scare him off the externals for a while.

Disapointed... With this assurance I was expected a top 10 player... But you are still a funny guy :) ! It's like you can be upset with few words (chuckle).

And stee this account is my coplayer account. I have not choose the name :p.

Thomas

DeletedUser

He's like a child who's had too much dr pepper.

In regards to Hulk, he was never rimmed for spying. He was rimmed for refusing to do anything. Refusing to support and fake for over a week and then blaming it on a "mysterious illness" lol. Illness on tribalwars is an excuse to play more, not less. And previously calling me a ******* boring ******. The overwhelming support I got for taking the decision to rim you pal was astronomical.

My first time leading (From the beginning) for 3-4 years on a normal world. You win or you die - Or that's how I played it. Luckily it is just a game so you can simply try again the next world. Despite all this hard talk from players very far away or players already on the rim, there is literally nothing you can do to stop me from trying again because none of you are good enough.

Goodluck to the remaining tribes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13586

He's like a child who's had too much dr pepper.

In regards to Hulk, he was never rimmed for spying. He was rimmed for refusing to do anything. Refusing to support and fake for over a week and then blaming it on a "mysterious illness" lol. Illness on tribalwars is an excuse to play more, not less. And previously calling me a ******* boring ******. The overwhelming support I got for taking the decision to rim you pal was astronomical.

My first time leading (From the beginning) for 3-4 years on a normal world. You win or you die - Or that's how I played it. Luckily it is just a game so you can simply try again the next world. Despite all this hard talk from players very far away or players already on the rim, there is literally nothing you can do to stop me because none of you are good enough.

You are so full of yourself. I sorted 90% of your diplo out for you.

You have good tactics and skills, but the fact that your nothing but a bell end will only continue to hinder you!

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
if your members start leaving you and you end up with no tribe surely that is a way to stop your tribe lol. otherwise it will be you leading yourself if not >.>

DeletedUser11866

Disapointed... With this assurance I was expected a top 10 player... But you are still a funny guy :) ! It's like you can be upset with few words (chuckle).

I never called myself a top 10 player but neither am I an 'especially' bad player at TW. I just wanted to make sure you knew that I wouldn't scatter at the first sign of confrontation :)

Refusing to support and fake for over a week and then blaming it on a "mysterious illness" lol. Illness on tribalwars is an excuse to play more, not less. And previously calling me a ******* boring ******.

My first time leading (From the beginning) for 3-4 years on a normal world. You win or you die - Or that's how I played it. Luckily it is just a game so you can simply try again the next world. Despite all this hard talk from players very far away or players already on the rim, there is literally nothing you can do to stop me from trying again because none of you are good enough.

First of all Matt that was pretty mean :/

Couldn't agree with you more about the illness point though ngl :D

And, finally, I hope you do try again. You are the kind of player that a lot of people can learn from including myself and possess skills and qualities that leaders need to win worlds. Good luck to you on the next world.

DeletedUser13586

I have to say, unlike Matt. I have managed to be employed on a full time basis.

I found it hard to squeeze out 10-12 hours of work then sit around until 3am for the specified launch time while I was ill as all hell.

DeletedUser

The overwhelming support I got for taking the decision to rim you pal was astronomical.

Is that the same support that's now left your tribe?

In all seriousness though: GG. I was pretty sure there was a huge fight coming up with SLAP! and you threatened the competition at every turn. It's a bit of a shame things broke apart like they did, I would have actually liked it if the big fight happened that would make this world such an exciting one. You've demonstrated your talent as a leader.

Kudos for running such a very effective and lethal tribe, I look forward to seeing you back on speed :)

DeletedUser8097

Matty is a decent player but an extremely poor leader and nowhere near a dilpomat. Not to mention he lacks the ability to think and plan more than 2 steps ahead. And there's no better proof of this than taking down a ranked 1 tribe in 3 days without the need of sending one. Single. Attack.

Good luck to the silly wannabe leader on his next world. Will be fun to watch and push him over the edge again in the very last minute.

P.S. Rimming hulk for refusing to do anything? Ahahahaha. That is the dumbest thing one could see on the forums. When your tribe is leading with no threats in the area you don't just noble a world top player from your own tribe for 'refusing to do anything'. I mean seriously? What serious tasks could you possibly give hulk on W22 at this moment that would be punishable with internal nobling? Noble barbs? Sending fakes? Nobling his former tribemembers? Please enlighten us or keep walking. Tourist.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think if I was going to play speed again it'd only be to teach theamk a lesson. Whilst I appreciate that a noob with 1 win thinks he could defeat the player who defeated the self-proclaimed best German, English and Romanian players all in rented masters rounds atleast he has the courage to face me. Unlike one of those players who chickened out.

And Adrian, looking at your avatar. Where is UKSC these days? If someone could remind him, I prefer not to give this fly more than 2 lines of a sentence.

DeletedUser13448

I think if I was going to play speed again it'd only be to teach theamk a lesson. Whilst I appreciate that a noob with 1 win thinks he could defeat the player who defeated the self-proclaimed best German, English and Romanian players all in rented masters rounds atleast he has the courage to face me. Unlike one of those players who chickened out.

And Adrian, looking at your avatar. Where is UKSC these days? If someone could remind him, I prefer not to give this fly more than 2 lines of a sentence.

aye im looking forward to it