Suggestions for future rounds

DeletedUser

Start: Friday, 29/03/13 23:00
End: Saturday, 30/03/13 3:00

raised start like 9k. like in the old fast and furious rounds, no haul, constant noblemans, speed 400, unit speed 0.7, farm limit 800, 34-49 loyality per nobleman.

DeletedUser

Well that's just dumb...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11388

can you mods just put Premium rewards on the round. i really dont know why that is so hard every other server has rewards 100pp every round but uk cant do that?

DeletedUser

can you mods just put Premium rewards on the round. i really dont know why that is so hard every other server has rewards 100pp every round but uk cant do that?

Unable to make Team tournament rounds, doesn't do night rounds or pp prizes for speed rounds... Man oh man does this server miss Dabookman/Lisa.

As a suggestion, most people seem to quite enjoy those raised start/no hauls/no barb nobling/normal loyalty take rounds. Possible to get a 6 hour one of these on Saturday afternoon? Speed 400 x 1 seems a little excessive, 400/0.4-0.5. Fake limit (1%) and tribe member limit of 2 (can leave tribe) / no outside support. Packets, 100 ms attack gap, and size-based morale (late starters not punished/will encourage big accounts to fight one another) + 100 pp prize. Like 13:00 - 19:00?

~Will~

DeletedUser

Every round was worth 100 on .net. Same as servers like .Fr, but if you win a regular 12 hour speed you get nothing on .uk? I don't get it =/. And yes I very much like Will's idea. Especially if it's for 100pp :)

DeletedUser269

The three English speaking server and this is the only one with an active speed server so I don't see how you can say every other sever does. It's the UK server, so the rounds are based around a UK player. (something people complained about, when I did night rounds. Can you ever win?)

DeletedUser11388

Back on topic why cant you just put premium points on the speed rounds, if you cant at least give an explanation as to why thats so difficult.

DeletedUser7966

Less tribelock
Less abnormal market restrictions
Faster barb growth
More raised starts.

DeletedUser

The three English speaking server and this is the only one with an active speed server so I don't see how you can say every other sever does. It's the UK server, so the rounds are based around a UK player. (something people complained about, when I did night rounds. Can you ever win?)

The complaint was, I believe about rounds starting in the day going through the night. You could just "win" by actually responding to feedback from those on the forum. Make shorter rounds, vary them up a little, look at what people want (shorter rounds in the evening were asked for etc.) and doing night rounds (even if they're the generic .net 12 hr x100 - it's better than nothing/ though not ideal either).

Please God remove the stupid market restrictions also.

~Will~

DeletedUser269

If players like It I will include them more often, but in the last 20 rounds I planned 50% have included a prize. I wouldn't class that as bad going.

DeletedUser

If players like It I will include them more often, but in the last 20 rounds I planned 50% have included a prize. I wouldn't class that as bad going.

Yet in every other active speed server, each round has a 100 pp win. Relative to other servers, by which we're judging this, it is bad going.

~Will~

DeletedUser11388

mm every 10 rounds you but 5 rounds with prizes it would be nice if you could bring it up to 8/10 or every round with prem please :) try put 100pp on the the bash and the cat to.

DeletedUser

mm every 10 rounds you but 5 rounds with prizes it would be nice if you could bring it up to 8/10 or every round with prem please :) try put 100pp on the the bash and the cat to.

Actually If I were to remove premium prizes for any rounds it would be those two, more so the cat, it's a flawed round if it can allow multiple premium point winners (perhaps in the case of a draw, OD could be the deciding feature?). Also on the topic of cat rounds, please do keep the farm limit low, 100-150, otherwise it's just a turtle contest.

~Will~

DeletedUser269

You can not compare the Uk server to another, since it is the only specific English speaking server with a speed server.

DeletedUser

Night round tonight.

0ST-8ST
300 speed
Many barbs please :)
Start location random
2 member tribe limit, no outside support, but can leave tribe
.5 unit speed